Author Topic: [MUSIC] ITT Gappy devastates your ears - Gappy's Psychological Warfare Arsenal  (Read 5380 times)

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
DISCLAIMER: If you're looking for good singing...look elsewhere. This is where I showcase how lame my voice sounds digitalized XD

So, after yesterday's spectacle with Miracle*Hinacle Gappicle*ShouldNeverSingicle (See SenSageUn's thread XD), my friend (who was one of the many who listened at my door while I sang yesterday T_T) jokingly invited me to record another song, this time on HER computer...which supposedly had a decent microphone.

So I did.  :ohdear:

I foolishly chose 'Locked Girl', Iori E's version, (cause I didn't want to be caught singing Miracle*Hinacle Again @_@).

Again, I only got to record once as I was soon besieged by an audience of eager listeners T_T I had to duck and escape the moment I finished to avoid letting them listen to the finished product XD The walls in this dorm are so thin ^^;;

Anyway, for your listening displeasure, please find attached the offending article XD

WARNING - MAY CAUSE YOUR EARS TO SPONTANEOUSLY SPURT OUT RED LIQUID FOLLOWED BY AT LEAST 7 DIFFERENT TYPES OF INNARDS

Yes, it's THAT bad XD

Also, the timing's a little off for some reason....~_~

And the last stanza's so difficult @_@ I ran out of breath at the last 'Oh yeaaaaah~' XD

...needs....more practice...  :ohdear:

Sorry, Iori E, Cool&Create, for massacring your masterpiece  :ohdear:
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 11:13:22 PM by Neko-Gappy »

E-Nazrin

• .... what're you looking at?
  • fuwafuwa pachipachi
Oh, you poor girl.

Then again, the first few dozen rehearsals tend to sound horrible anyway :x
There was something here once. Wonder what...

Spidere

• My magic finger will make your problems go away
  • But I'm an asshole, so you won't get any of it
Gappy, I'm sorry, but...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

"Ahem"

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
it sounds horrible imouto~

but well, everyone sounds horrible doing it the first time!
I am too embarassed to sing anime songs.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
It's horribubble~

I hope we get to hear you singing properly and with better recording equipment someday though ^^

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
Oh dear Suwako! HELP ME! My friend has a copy of that recording and they've actually put up an announcement on the dorm notice board that they will be playing that and Gappicle*ShouldNeverSingicle alongside my professional recording from my musical at this evening's dorm gathering @_@

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

* Neko-Gappy curls up into a fetal ball and rolls about on the floor

Shoot me! Shoot me now!

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Take it like a man~
That means, set yourself on fire when they play the songs  :V

?lice Bl?ckb?rn

• The real Alice Blackbarn!
  • "OH DESIRE"
Look on the bright side Gappy, at least you're in good company~
"Oh, great. Another game where I get screwed by Kilga." ~ Carthrat

Gappy

• It's only Logical....
~
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 05:44:24 PM »
So it turns out my recording program messes with my pitch in ungodly ways XD In an attempt to salvage this before this abomination unto art is played for my whole dorm to hear, we uploaded another copy onto another friend's computer which has this advanced music program thing. Good news is, we managed to make it less off-key. Bad news is, the pitch inflections got worse XD

Oh well, go ahead and laugh at this new version. Find attached~

It's...

It's...

...kinda better?

:V

My friend has a copy of that recording and they've actually put up an announcement on the dorm notice board that they will be playing that and Gappicle*ShouldNeverSingicle alongside my professional recording from my musical at this evening's dorm gathering @_@

I was intrigued at first, but now I'm not sure if I should be.