Author Topic: DEFCON Mafia Thread 2 (Game Over)  (Read 48918 times)

Massaca

• すやぁ...
Re: DEFCON Mafia Thread 2 (Day 3, DEFCON 1)
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2013, 01:37:11 AM »
And when 2 nukes hit the lynch becomes 4 instead of 5.
And remember, once you're dead your vote stays there.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2013, 01:37:47 AM »
Sorry Conq.
Day 3, DEFCON 1
Votecount Nukes Everywhere
NekoNekoRex (3): Shadoweh, Serela, Zakeri
Shadoweh (1): NekoNekoRex

Not Voting (5): ActionDan, Massaca, BT, PX, Dormio

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in 4 days and 3 hours.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2013, 01:39:29 AM »
We'll pretend I made that votecount right above me.
Dead people's votes don't count for anything. Nuclear waste has no opinions.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2013, 01:41:45 AM »
So I'll be at L-1?

Sure is great to be easy to quicklynch at any given time. If you guys are town you're basically lettng the scum win when I get lynched, you know, considering we'll likely be at LYLO or worse.

EDIT: Oh wait nevermind
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2013, 01:42:03 AM »
@Mod: Does the number of votes needed to lynch decrease as well?

<Conqueror> Yes, the lynch threshold decreases to adjust for the new number of players. Existing votes, however, will not be removed unless the voters/voted are dead.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:43:26 AM by Conqueror »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2013, 01:43:38 AM »
How am I scum if BT flips scum, Serela?

Also yesterday I did defend myself against your case. Why is everyone ignoring things I have to say in favor of Shadoweh for no actual reason?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2013, 01:47:06 AM »
@MOD

Do nukes hit no matter what when someone is lynched?

<Conqueror> Yes, nukes continue through the night when applicable.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 01:50:11 AM by Conqueror »

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2013, 01:48:33 AM »
I think Nukes hit unless canceled or the target is immune somehow, Dan. It's in the rules.

ActionDan

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2013, 01:51:35 AM »
I meant at the time of lynch.

I'm curious if you can lynch less than 24 hours after a nuke goes off, then the nukee (so to speak) can survive the night phase, then the nuke hits them.

Or if all nukes land regardless at the hammer basically

Don't lynch me.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2013, 01:53:05 AM »
Hey Conq, can you put nuke timers in the votecounts from now on?

<Conqueror> :Effort: Alright, alright.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:00:54 AM by Conqueror »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2013, 01:54:33 AM »
How am I scum if BT flips scum, Serela?
It was something related to you being the treason'd roleblocker and BT being supposedly roleblocked and something like that, I honestly can't remember right now. It'd be affected by what role scum!BT flipped anyway.

Also I'm pretty sure it'd be the latter, AD. Like, they get through the night phase and then are nuked later.

This means if we lynched RIGHT AWAY, I could nuke another person, and BT could try again to rolecop if he's actually town.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2013, 01:57:55 AM »
@MOD

Do nukes hit no matter what when someone is lynched?

<Conqueror> Yes, nukes continue through the night when applicable.

Ah ok. 

Then I absolutely reject this plan.  Serela will be able to send off another nuke the next day phase before dying.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2013, 02:02:58 AM »
We can still lynch NekoNekoRex before I die. I'll be hit with the nuke during the night as long as the lynch doesn't happen in the next two and a half hours.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2013, 02:05:23 AM »
Day 3, DEFCON 1
Votecount Here Are Your Timers
NekoNekoRex (3): Shadoweh, Serela, Zakeri
Shadoweh (1): NekoNekoRex

Not Voting (5): ActionDan, Massaca, BT, PX, Dormio

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
Deadline is in 4 days and 2.5 hours.

Serela splats
Zakeri zeroed
BT bombed

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2013, 02:06:49 AM »
Why the hell would any town lynchplan actually want to include quicklynches?

ActionDan

« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2013, 02:12:35 AM »
We can still lynch NekoNekoRex before I die. I'll be hit with the nuke during the night as long as the lynch doesn't happen in the next two and a half hours.

That I am more amenable to.

I'm actually thinking here for a bit:

Neko is defensive silo confirmed by Shadoweh's launch and it's failure.  That's not a sub/tracker/cop/roleblocker.   Tracker is claimed to exist by Dormio.  Cop is claimed to exist by Shadoweh.  Sub is claimed to exist by Serela,  Roleblocker claimed to exist by Neko and Corroborated by BT claiming to be roleblocked.  Either Neko and BT are both scum and there is no roleblocker or at least one of Dormio/Shadoweh/Serela is lying.

take a min to comprehend this.  Something feels messed up

Don't lynch me.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:43 AM »
As far as I'm concerned whoever puts the 4th vote on NNR is scum, since I still think he's town for now.

@NekoNekoRex: Did you actually go for roleblock as in the plan? Would you answer honestly anyway?

Sub still hasn't stealth launched so either it's one of the nukers so far or it's waiting till the numbers drop.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:59 AM »
Roleblocked. Kind of over-the-top retarded, really. Makes me think scum really didn't want me to clop the PR's.

I'm leaning Dan. Though it's mostly for this:
Quote from: LD2 Serela on the topic of Dan
Oh my god so lurk let's just nuke him tomorrow because vigging is what you always SAY you do with this kind of stuff isn't it, except usually you don't have a vig for it

I mean I'm not really 'leaning', I'm dead certain.

SK and last scum would be two of PX/Dormio/NNR/Shadoweh. I'll do some reading tomorrow. NNR going survival mode instead of in theory taking down ShadowehScum with him means I'm fine with this wagon.

Though considering me getting RB'd again I wouldn't be surprised if it was Shadoweh / Dormio / both.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2013, 02:17:59 AM »
There's Zak too, but I think I'm over my paranoia again.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2013, 02:18:38 AM »
I am pretty sure you need to have more town then scum to be able to win the game

ActionDan

« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2013, 02:18:48 AM »
also

confirmed viggers:

Serela/Shadoweh/Dormio/PX.  Impossible for them to be tracker/roleblocker/cop.  Possible sub though.

@BT: That presupposes you think Serela is scum and choose to nuke you instead of me.  You believe Serela is scum right?

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2013, 02:19:56 AM »
Oh yeah, I need to do some VCA after yesterday's lynch too.

cut Yes Dan I might have been on about this for a while now reading the game would be nice

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2013, 02:23:07 AM »
Like really

Serela wants to nuke Massaca for ???

And then the runner-up is Dormio?
I reread Dormio with the intention of going "HELL YEAH NUKE DORMIO" but nope I just don't see it. :c

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2013, 02:31:58 AM »
Either Neko and BT are both scum and there is no roleblocker
Yes, this was my thought process about BT into NNR iirc

Really, any of the treason'd people actually being scum allows for that role to just be a silo instead and not in the game at all.

BT:I kind of wanted to revenge because getting nuked, and I thought I remembered something that was actually bad, but then I reread and no he looked pretty town to me.

If I had waited until around now to nuke I probably wouldn't have nuked BT over someone else, but we'll see what happpens. Oh boy, those trigger fingers.

Why the hell would any town lynchplan actually want to include quicklynches?
Not my problem anymore, I'm dying in 26 hours so if I think you're scum sure I'll leave my vote on you.

NNR going survival mode instead of in theory taking down ShadowehScum with him means I'm fine with this wagon.
Yeah. Like, it seems obvious Shadoweh probably won't die otherwise.

Uh, I promise to abort my missile on BT if we can lynch NNR in time to let me nuke tomorrow?
##unvote
^that being so I wouldn't have to deal with stuff like "Okay I'll do it" and then I abort and "haha no", although obviously since this requires people to Trust In Me and I'm not being trustworthy-looking I extremely doubt this will occur

ActionDan

« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2013, 02:43:22 AM »
also

confirmed viggers:

Serela/Shadoweh/Dormio/PX.  Impossible for them to be tracker/roleblocker/cop.  Possible sub though.

@BT: That presupposes you think Serela is scum and choose to nuke you instead of me.  You believe Serela is scum right?

in addition Neko is a defensive silo so Neko isn't either.

Extrapolating that means Zak, Massaca, and BT would have to be confirmed scum/SK conditional on Dormio and Shadoweh ... and Neko not lying.

Wait.  Possible scum!NotSK! Neko took Silo while scumbuddy XXX took Roleblocker.  Wait that makes no difference.  Previous statement holds.

@p-edit.  um. I suppose your request makes little difference although I'd accept it since it keeps BT alive longer and forces the roleblocker to roleblock him again, or at least scum might just NK him with the doc dead.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2013, 02:47:03 AM »
AD:Well if two people vote NNR in the next hour and a half, sure. Being trigger happy sure goes a long way in helping you read someone as a TOTALLY GREAT KILLING CHOICE, and while I don't think BT is a completely bad choice and still think he kinda might flip scum, after further deliberation it'd probably be best for me to decide again tomorrow with a new nuke that would very possibly hit someone else. Also the tying up scum actions stuff assuming he's town, etc

And I wouldn't just nuke BT AND someone else because I'm not scum and ~*~numbers~*~ >_> Although as I said previously yeah I don't seriously expect people to go along with this.

Massaca

• すやぁ...
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2013, 02:50:13 AM »
@MOD: Can players launch a second nuke if one has already been sent out on the previous day but not yet landed?

<Conqueror> No, players can only launch after their previous nuke has landed. Rapid fire nuking does not exist in this world line.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:55:59 AM by Conqueror »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2013, 02:52:03 AM »
That is actually a really good question! One that isn't in the rules because why would that ever happen? But welp!

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2013, 02:57:29 AM »
Serela you still have 12 hours to cancel the nuke, and if it goes to night phase, you can't cancel

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2013, 03:01:01 AM »
Doesn't matter, I'm not cancelling if I won't have the chance to nuke again, which means we'd have to lynch in the next hour and a half.

I understand in night I cannot cancel, which is why I unvoted. I have to abort with or before the hammer, and I don't feel safe aborting and letting someone else hammer because they'd probably go "HAHA NO" so I don't get to nuke. This means people would have to trust me to actually choose to abort when I hammered, which is the main reason I ~*~extremely doubt~*~ people will play along.

Unless Conq says people can't nuke again until their current one is done, then there's not as much to lose.