Author Topic: Sakuya's Quest ~ Sakuya's Bizarre Adventure  (Read 117446 times)

Re: Sakuya's Quest ~ Sakuya's Bizarre Adventure
« Reply #900 on: June 26, 2011, 08:49:13 PM »
>Frown.
>"Has Patchouli returned from the basement?"

>You frown once again. You should really stop frowning. It's not going to do your skin any good, and Rinnosuke only restocks moisturizer once in a month...
>Koakuma turns in her chair after hearing your voice, and responds:"Ah, Sakuya-san, so you found Flandre. That's quite a relief.. Patchouli-sama... She didn't come with you? Did she fall asleep or something..?"

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #901 on: June 26, 2011, 08:56:13 PM »
>"It is a little complicated. Let us just say that there's a hole in the basement, and she stopped to rest midway through it."
>Patchouli doesn't have a history of somnambulism, does she?

« Reply #902 on: June 26, 2011, 09:16:23 PM »
>"It is a little complicated. Let us just say that there's a hole in the basement, and she stopped to rest midway through it."
>Patchouli doesn't have a history of somnambulism, does she?

>"Oh my.. That is quite... unusual. Something bad must've happened then, I don't remember her ever passing out or anything of the kind. She must've been exhausted. Did she fight anyone along the way, perhaps? I've heard that a magician's health depends on his magic power, and I can only assume the same goes for her.." Koakuma answers, her voice sounding worried.
>Not that you know of... She sometimes falls asleep while reading books, but ever since Marisa started raiding the Library, Patchouli has actually started sleeping a few hours of the day.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #903 on: June 26, 2011, 09:42:42 PM »
>"She did mention being attacked by a cave spider. But I didn't see any signs of it, so I assumed she had driven it away successfully."

« Reply #904 on: June 27, 2011, 09:36:05 AM »
>"She did mention being attacked by a cave spider. But I didn't see any signs of it, so I assumed she had driven it away successfully."

>"Ah, there lies a possible solution. She could've been poisoned without knowing. Patchouli would definitely be affected a lot by most common diseases. In any case, we should locate her as soon as possible. Where was it that you last saw her, then? I shall travel there immediately." Koakuma answers resolutely.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #905 on: June 27, 2011, 06:33:20 PM »
>"In the basement. There is a new tunnel that the Little Mistress has made. Part of the way through is a little house. She was resting there."

« Reply #906 on: June 29, 2011, 08:21:17 AM »
>"In the basement. There is a new tunnel that the Little Mistress has made. Part of the way through is a little house. She was resting there."

>"And where is she now, then?" Koakuma asks.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #907 on: June 29, 2011, 08:49:26 AM »
>"If I knew, would I have come in here asking about her?"