Author Topic: [Art] Touhou Nekokayou ~ Scarlet Weather Archive in Japanese Red (also "art")  (Read 186828 times)

Fetch()tirade

• serial time-waster
I recently decided to try and keep up with more of the art threads, so I read your entire series in one sitting. It took me at least a few hours, which I could have spent on Xbox LIVE. I do not regret this at all. This is fantastic work.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Got up to #60. Gonna hit you with a rock.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
There's an episode where Remilia is thinking to herself before biting Tenshi.
I have her JUST AS PLANNED face as my iPod background.

Thank you all. Especially you, Purvis. ;)

#116: Suiko
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 08:23:36 AM by KimikoMuffin »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
So I stopped at #70, before I decided to stop dallying and just get right to the part where I bust your head open with a rock.

Not because they were intolerably bad (despite this being the case) but because Dial-up don't like 'em enough to let 'em load fully, and Chrome's full refresh is bugged, and I didn't feel like emptying my cache over and over again to see 'em. I need that thing.

Anyways, up til this point, I am mostly amused. I accept boomies to be an valid onomatopoeia   Also your Marisa x Alice interactions are hella cute. =]

I'll try to give useful criticisms when I figure it, since I don't wanna end up telling you something you've already fixt. Now let's get to work!

* Diamonds busts yo head in with a rock

*faultless-defense* Well, if it's internet-connection you're worried about, here.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Right.  Finished.

Unfortunately I'm too tired to properly formulate a long rambling response, but I'm mostly amused in the good way.

Also as promised:

No idea what Slavs-style Iji-Kimikos colors are, so I got to guess and have fun~
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:20:56 AM by Diamonds Purvis »

It looks like she's saying "klud" there. :3

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Why wouldn't she be? This is River City Ransom physics we're dealing with.

Alrighty, Purvis is more awake now.

I liked the Catness storyline, it was fonny. Also the stone of the celestials is not  a bad artifact, I might steal the concept for a later text adventure. Not quite so almighty and timekillin', but the basic idea of what it is and why it is, as it is not a bad concept. Presuming you're cool with it.

You've made Koishi...almost likable. And this coming from someone who doesn't like Koishi at all; she's literally the only character I don't like to some degree. This is a feat! Be proud of yourself!

I like Marisa Gear Solid. She should raid the Moriya Shrine. =[

Purvis sympathizes with the tendency to slash everyone together. It is addictive. Also I applaud your tendency to break Meiling and Cirno and the like out of being beaten up all the time.

This being all being said, there are not nearly enough buckets. What is wrong with you. >=|
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 10:23:32 AM by Diamonds Purvis »

No worries about using concepts, go ahead.

Touhou Nekokayou #117 (4koma): The Fastest Rematch

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Look at that abject lack of buckets.

What is wrong with you.

Also, you're right, I didn't notice the arm! Mind you, I'm lazy stubborn and refuse to add details like that in my stuff, since I really really hate having to go outside of create.swf to get things done. =[

The Angry Sun is the one exception. Cos it's canon.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
Awesome as always, KM.

#118: Authoritarianism

Something you wanted to see, Purvis?
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:37:02 PM by KimikoMuffin »

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
"My youth, ya a righteous youth, my youth,"
-Badman

I was terribly pleased to see the Kisume update last night, and more pleased to see I've been beaten to using it. =]

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Kisume's knowledge is as deep as her bucket.

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
:I

I didn't get this week's :(

Shenanigans, I guess ... marishrug.jpg

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
You must be more confident in your work!

#119: Returned Robot and Unsealing Uncertainty

I'd be more confident if I wasn't feeling brain-fried and sleep-deprived at the moment ... |3

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Yeah, you're clearly having visual problems, because you made Byakuren way too tiny.  >=[

Also, I see we were both in a hurry to use the long awaited human town background =]

Will we be seeing more of Orange in the future, or is this a one-shot "Man I feel like using Orange" deal?

Too tiny? I just made her the same size as everyone else.

Also, yeah, I'm probably going to make Orange, um, as semi-regular as anyone else in this comic. Not as significant in a "causing/resolving Incidents" sense, but. (I guess she'll probably rejoin Team 9.)

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Too tiny? I just made her the same size as everyone else.

Precisely. The woman's an ogre >=[

And Neato. Orange is one of my favorite PC-98 characters. And not just because she shares the name of a Gunstar Heroes character. ...Though probably mostly so.

Neo Aemilius

• Born with Divine Grace...
  • To love a person, one doesn't need a heart ...
Orange !, I taught back then that she was meiling cause of their similar hair >.<

Sleeping Terror

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
Great job.

... Whups, it turns out Byakuren was supposed to be bigger. So I fixed #119!

Also:

Touhou Nekokayou #120: Moon Blues

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Unintentional puns are the best puns.

Toyohime's the real dick of them, anyways. She's the one that rants about the impure earth. Yorihime's just "what the fuck are you weirdos doing on my moon?"

And the corrected #119 is a step in the right direction. >=[

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
Sir, are you insinuating Shanghai is a Boomer?

Also, I like Granny Hakurei =]

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Sir, are you insinuating Shanghai is a Boomer?
She's Boomer Kuwanger!

Vanishing Sock Puppet

• Phantasmic Scribbler
  • brb exploding in a black hole
    • The Sock Drawer
Reimu has aged very well, but then again this is Touhou where older women look like super models and the grannies look like grade schoolers.