~Beyond the Border~ > Daiyousei's Cold Storage

☞ Time For Analysis! Come Get Headshrunk Here! ☜

<< < (24/25) > >>

Phoenix_lostarr:
My favourite is all of them :V

Tengukami:
You people don't know when to quit, do you?

--- Quote from: notverycreative on May 17, 2013, 07:44:02 AM ---Komachi is my favorite. She's got a nice pair of knockers, she's a redhead, I like her outfit, and I think she's pretty. Scythes are awesome weapons even if they're impractical, but come on, it's a video game. If Touhous were turned into MSes (like MS Blade or SD Gundam stuff), Komachi would be the Deathscythe Hell. :3

--- End quote ---
You own at least two fedoras or trilbies. You once tried smoking a cigar, but found it an unpleasant experience. When you were younger, you found heavy metal to be the highest form of music that there is.

--- Quote from: AJS on May 17, 2013, 11:05:38 AM ---Where did you get your degree?  And why do you feel the need to take it upon yourself to inquire about and analyze our favorite Touhous, HMMMMM?

--- End quote ---
Phoenix University - you can get certified from the comfort of your own home!

Well, I've been dead for a really long time now, and it gets boring playing pinocle with BF Skinner and his two trained cats, you know?

--- Quote from: Mizuki Suiren on May 17, 2013, 01:29:43 PM ---This is actually a tough question for me, as there are a lot of Touhou characters I do like but it's hard for me in particular to pick a favourite. If I were to really force myself into a decision, it would most likely be Shinki. She's a very powerful figure, being the creator of Makai after all, and her aesthetics really enchant me very much. In a way, not too much is known about Shinki, to be frank, but the idea that she created her own realm, along with most of the folks in it (such as Yumeko, and others) is something I resonate with a lot, I guess, given my life circumstances in a nutshell and my desire to be released from these damnable shackles. It certainly doesn't help matters that the fan art and fan portrayals of Shinki being Alice's mother make me warm and tingly and ridiculously fuzzy. Shinki is just... like, I guess she's like that god(dess) I'd be all up ons for if they were really a thing, I guess. A bit messed up but what do you know, I am a fucked up person at heart.
--- End quote ---
You have an uncommon strength that not even you would be willing to admit is there. There is a mischievous, prankster aspect to your personality that you would love to utilize more but your kind-heartedness usually holds you back. Purple looks great on you.

--- Quote from: Fujiwara_no_Zuko on May 17, 2013, 02:34:09 PM ---My favourite is all of them :V

--- End quote ---
Then I would suggest you - and really, everyone else on this board - pay a visit to this amazing thread where you can put your Touhou polyamorousness to good use.

I'll leave this thread open for a while longer in case someone wants to respond to analysis, but as for now, the good doctor is going to bid you adieu for now, for real this time. Auf Wiedersehen!

trancehime:

--- Quote from: Tengukami on May 17, 2013, 03:23:10 PM ---You have an uncommon strength that not even you would be willing to admit is there. There is a mischievous, prankster aspect to your personality that you would love to utilize more but your kind-heartedness usually holds you back. Purple looks great on you.

--- End quote ---

>Purple looks great on you

I actually get this a lot :derp: As for the mischievous thing... I don't know how accurate exactly that is; though it's eerily kind of true at points. :V

Mayson:

--- Quote from: Tengukami on May 17, 2013, 03:23:10 PM ---I'll leave this thread open for a while longer in case someone wants to respond to analysis, but as for now, the good doctor is going to bid you adieu for now, for real this time. Auf Wiedersehen!

--- End quote ---
No! Don't leave meeee!

notverycreative:

--- Quote ---You own at least two fedoras or trilbies. You once tried smoking a cigar, but found it an unpleasant experience. When you were younger, you found heavy metal to be the highest form of music that there is.
--- End quote ---
I don't own any hats aside from the Junpei hat you get with Persona 3 Portable (got it from a friend) and a few winter caps. I did smoke a cigar once, but then, not a lot of people haven't. And I do think metal is the best form of music, but I suppose "when I was younger" means when I was 17 or so (I'm 30 now).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version