Author Topic: IaMP Caster/Soku Lobby Users: post your usernames here.  (Read 3024 times)

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
IaMP Caster/Soku Lobby Users: post your usernames here.
« on: April 24, 2011, 05:05:09 PM »
This thread is primarily for MotK users who play the 2(3, technically) Touhou fighting games(SWR, Soku, IaMP) using the Caster and/or Lobby programs available. If you're interested, please give your MotK name, Name you use for the connection program [Soku Lobby, Cowcaster, Rollcaster] and general times of activity. (when you are available for games) This is just so we can get together and play with each other from time to time.

Edit: Also, if you could post what country you live in, that would be greatly appreciated, as it plays a large part in connection.

i.e. MotK: XephyrEnigma
Soku Lobby: XephyrEnigma
Time of Activity 12pm-4pm, EST (although I check the lobby sporadically)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:13:32 PM by XephyrEnigma »
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Re: IaMP Caster/Soku Lobby Users: post your usernames here.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2011, 05:27:16 PM »
Gpop.

Can't ever host a room as my laptop is gay with it. So if you want a match you have to host.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2011, 05:33:00 PM »
MotK forum name: shadowbringer
connection programs: Rollcaster/Cowcaster

irc handles:
- shadowbringer on #iamp (irc.mizuumi.net), #shrinemaiden, #touhou-meido or #dots-meido (irc.ppirc.net)
- sbr on #shmups (irc.efnet.net)

times of estimated availability (when not doing usual stuff like playing shmups or DotS or doing homework or visiting friends :p ):
generally on weekends from 8am-10pm EST / 1pm-3am UTC / 10am-0am local time (UTC-3)

other games of interest (GGPO/Supercade): (warning -- keyboard player here, so I'm kinda handicapped :p)
- Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo
- Garou Mark of the Wolves
- The King of Fighters (mostly 98 and 2002 but others are fine too)
- Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha (not good on SFA3, especially against people who can use V-ISM :V)
- Street Fighter 3 Third Strike
- Magical Drop 3
- Twinkle Star Sprites (not available on GGPO iirc)

EDIT: country/region: Brazil / South America
neku: now for something important.
Translations.
How much time do you guys think it will take for HM to be translated? Besides everyone's story modes and the whole menus, there's also the fact that the way HM's programmed is different from all other games. I bet it'll take two months.

lusvik: I don't mind about playing HM in japanese. The language of punching other people is international.

ふねん1

• Scientific editor
  • If you're alive, you can always keep moving.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2011, 05:43:24 PM »
Name: Funen1
Connection: Soku Lobby (only thing I've seen that reduces input lag to acceptable levels, so I would prefer to fight there)
Availability: mid-afternoon to evening on weekdays, usually all day on weekends
"Science is more than a body of knowledge. It's a way of thinking." - Carl Sagan

NEW AND IMPROVED YOUTUBE, now with 60 fps Touhou videos! Latest video update: WBaWC Lunatic/Extra no-miss no-bomb no-Roars no-Spirit-Strikes compilation.

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2011, 06:53:46 PM »
Suikama

I play Soku, Melty, and VANGUARD PRINCESSSSSSS

I also have problems hosting :c

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2011, 07:14:11 PM »
Chirpy13 (universal name)
Plays: IaMP/PoFV
Time of Activity - Most of the day.  Highlight me on #shrinemaiden to get my attention, since I just idle.  I will almost always play if someone asks and I'm not busy or something.

I might consider netplaying other stuff depending on what it is, but SWR/Soku will get a flat no.

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 07:54:18 PM »
I might consider netplaying other stuff depending on what it is, but SWR/Soku will get a flat no.

And why is that?
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 10:16:06 PM »
And why is that?
Because I don't like those games :(.  I only specified those two though because I assume that's what most people would ask me to play if not IaMP/PoFV, and I figured I'd get that out of the way in the beginning.  I suppose I should also mention (since this is a fighting game topic!), stuff I will netplay isn't limited to fighters so long as I have access to the game :3.

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34:09 AM »
Motk name:J.O.B or omnomnomnom
Plays:Soku/IaMP
Time of Activity:Whenever I feel like it.
Irc names: Soku:meow^^ IaMP:omnomnomnom