Author Topic: [Music] triangles remembers she has a clarinet again!  (Read 11728 times)

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
Re: [Music] triangles remembers she has a clarinet again!
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2013, 07:50:22 PM »
I saw this thread, and watched a few videos; I was pretty damn impressed!

...And then I realized I already saw a few, about 2 years ago. They were actually what made me keep practicing the clarinet. Thanks to your videos, I actually kept the determination to play until I was decent enough to play Touhou songs, so... Here's a late thank you!

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
Re: [Music] triangles remembers she has a clarinet again!
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 05:23:48 PM »
I saw this thread, and watched a few videos; I was pretty damn impressed!

...And then I realized I already saw a few, about 2 years ago. They were actually what made me keep practicing the clarinet. Thanks to your videos, I actually kept the determination to play until I was decent enough to play Touhou songs, so... Here's a late thank you!
Wow, that's probably the coolest compliment I could ever hope for - thank you too :*
I was knocked for a loop the past few days (yup still dealing with a balance disorder it suuuucks) but I've got another Wild ARMs thing and a Final Fantasy thing I'm practicing and hoping to get at least one up this week if not both.  I think I burnt out of Touhou tunez for a while haha, but maybe later in the summer I'll have the urge to get some of those done.