Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 107003 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 2)
« Reply #570 on: November 05, 2013, 05:48:02 AM »
Told ya man, I suck at subbing when I do, but putting his burden on my back isn't going to make me any better at it. Especially when you expect me to post like a page and a half of text just to appease something I didn't even do. What a load.

Shit, what's going on here? Sounds like the SB kill wasn't expected, and analyzing the nightkill is worthless anyway.

I guess I'll go through some basic motions here.

Maybe it went on somebody bulletproof or they were afk (*cough* CF7). 
Right, I'm sure all three scumbuddies forgot to act or send partners to do actions.

Wow, this whole post is bad. The big text wall in the middle is a bunch of fluff and lynch remorse. He suspects me for... being inactive, I guess, and he has reasons to vote Shadoweh that are ????  (if it was explained in D1, fuck that, I'm not gonna read it)
Followed by "blah blah blah rolespec, #vote Shaodweh"

Does Sky have any other posts today? Let's see...

I'm interested in why SB was killed.
Yep, he does. He spends a bunch of time on SB, to the point of making me want to skim his posts. Even if SB was a vig shot, it doesn't tell pretty much anything about anyone's alignment. Scum SOMETIMES NK based on who doesn't like them, but that's usually lame.

Followed by a silly DNA post. PROTIP: I think I'm just going to ignore DNA, his posts give me a headache and hard to get literally anything from. If anything I'd want to policy kill him for being hilariously paranoid.

More Serela remorse... Sky Paladin, are you going to spend any time actually scumhunting?

##Vote: Sky Paladin

Placeholder until I have everyone read

CUT BY my internet going kaput for an hour.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #571 on: November 05, 2013, 10:29:03 AM »
And I'm back.  Let's get this done, then. 

Shit, what's going on here? Sounds like the SB kill wasn't expected, and analyzing the nightkill is worthless anyway.

It's always worth considering, even if it ends up with nothing.  Not considering something means that an important detail that may have existed is guaranteed to be missed.  We don't know until we look. 

Right, I'm sure all three scumbuddies forgot to act or send partners to do actions.

I will assume that there is one scumbuddy that can hit, one scumbuddy that can sabotage, and one scumbuddy that can do (some other thing/is bulletproof) when one of their buddies die.  Therefore, that's one hit last night.  There's the possibility that scums can send in actions for their afk buddies. 

I'm going to quote you out of order for context cohesion. 

Even if SB was a vig shot, it doesn't tell pretty much anything about anyone's alignment. Scum SOMETIMES NK based on who doesn't like them, but that's usually lame.

Actually last night, it matters a lot.  If SB was vighit, it means mafia was afk last night.  There was a very small pool of afk players, one of which was CF7, a fact you know very well.  If we could pin the lack-of-hit on CF7's afk, the you'd be subbing in to face the lynch today.  This was discussed in depth on the previous pages.  I want to say "probably you didn't notice it" but apparently you read my posts in depth; therefore, it's a detail you couldn't have missed.  I will assume it was deliberately ignored to make your case. 

More Serela remorse... Sky Paladin, are you going to spend any time actually scumhunting?

I don't have remorse over Serela.  If Shadoweh flips town, I'll be sorry.  But Serela didn't do anything to help his situation and continued to play scummy, right up to attempted suicide.  I argued several times that Serela wasn't a viable target and was ignored.  Therefore, I would look at the others who voted to lynch with more suspicion than you did with me. 

Your post is essentially "I am arbitrarily targetting Sky_Paladin for a number of flawed reasons", including some points that you chose to ignore because they didn't fit your story.  I can ignore bad play and I can ignore mistakes.  However, you deliberately picked me out for some specific reason and made bad arguments to support it. 

Therefore, I'm forced to conclude you're scum trying to buy heat off of Shadoweh. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #572 on: November 05, 2013, 10:29:25 AM »

I'm so sorry.

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #573 on: November 05, 2013, 10:33:16 AM »
I can't edit the post, naturally. 

And I'm back.  Let's get this done, then.

It's always worth considering, even if it ends up with nothing.  Not considering something means that an important detail that may have existed is guaranteed to be missed.  We don't know until we look.

I will assume that there is one scumbuddy that can hit, one scumbuddy that can sabotage, and one scumbuddy that can do (some other thing/is bulletproof) when one of their buddies die.  Therefore, that's one hit last night.  There's the possibility that scums can send in actions for their afk buddies.

Even if SB was a vig shot, it doesn't tell pretty much anything about anyone's alignment. Scum SOMETIMES NK based on who doesn't like them, but that's usually lame.

Actually last night, it matters a lot.  If SB was vighit, it means mafia was afk last night.  There was a very small pool of afk players, one of which was CF7, a fact you know very well.  If we could pin the lack-of-hit on CF7's afk, the you'd be subbing in to face the lynch today.  This was discussed in depth on the previous pages.  I want to say "probably you didn't notice it" but apparently you read my posts in depth; therefore, it's a detail you couldn't have missed.  I will assume it was deliberately ignored to make your case.

I don't have remorse over Serela.  If Shadoweh flips town, I'll be sorry.  But Serela didn't do anything to help his situation and continued to play scummy, right up to attempted suicide.  I argued several times that Serela wasn't a viable target and was ignored.  Therefore, I would look at the others who voted to lynch with more suspicion than you did with me.

Your post is essentially "I am arbitrarily targetting Sky_Paladin for a number of flawed reasons", including some points that you chose to ignore because they didn't fit your story.  I can ignore bad play and I can ignore mistakes.  However, you deliberately picked me out for some specific reason and made bad arguments to support it.

Therefore, I'm forced to conclude you're scum trying to buy heat off of Shadoweh. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #574 on: November 05, 2013, 10:46:31 AM »
I responded to everything I saw that you addressed directly at me. If I missed something, feel free to point it out and I'll get to it when I can (though I'm about to go to bed). Shadowy has all but claimed scum at this point so we have some free time.
No, I'm pretty sure I claimed Vanilla Town. I really like my role flavor so I'm sad I can't talk about it. Nom nom everything! I'm seriously suspicious of you for thinking this is my scum game. You really haven't noticed that no one cares about this wagon or is trying hard to start a different one? It's because I'm town and lynching me for being.. not even weird at this point, just continuing the stupid Day 1 Shadoweh Is Scumpartners With Everyone case is super special easy.

Sky did you just accuse Neko, the slot I've been suggesting we lynch every day, of being my scum partner? <_< God damn you people need to stop throwing out the baby with the bathwater and stop making associative reads before someone's flipped, get a scum and figure out who they're linked to, stop fitting all the squares into your round holes.

Neko I'm here to help you read 1300 words <^_^> If you're not going to read Day 1, the gist is SB was his usual self, DNA outted himself as a roleclop, and Serela was Town Best Pal with Polaris who we lynched because he was Serela. Taking a look at the player list you wouldn't expect SB to die either, would you?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #575 on: November 05, 2013, 11:58:27 AM »
lynching me for being.. not even weird at this point, just continuing the stupid Day 1 Shadoweh Is Scumpartners With Everyone case is super special easy.

Not my case at all and you know it! But go ahead and keep trying to bully your way out of your own lynch, I'm sure it'll work eventually. Maybe. Well okay no it won't but!

You know what you remind me of? A certain wise statement from one Eyes of 13 Sages, way back in the day:

Endymion, that was a mean trick, telling me how dare I believe Joker's case on you, without ever telling me what exactly was wrong with it. Guilt instead of an actual defense, I understand what scummy AtE feels like now.

Hey, guess who this applies to now!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #576 on: November 05, 2013, 12:10:11 PM »
Also I like how you accuse me/the entirety of your wagon of hanging onto the easiest case ever when your vote has spent more than half of the game on the CF7/NNR player slot for not being here. That's adorable, please continue. <3

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Shadoweh

« Reply #577 on: November 05, 2013, 12:15:38 PM »
:V Considering it's garnered me a huge wagon I don't think you can call it easy.
Also Eyes was a batty idiot who everyone thought was scum, you shouldn't listen to anything they said  :derp:

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #578 on: November 05, 2013, 12:44:39 PM »
Tried to stay up to continue responding to this . Fell asleep instead. :V

NNR is here, and already he and Sky_Paladin are in conflict. I'm not entirely happy with NNR's initial play, but he just got here and starting reading, so I'm going to give him a little more time. I'm not particularly okay with Sky_Paladin implying NNR is her scumpartner. I mean, it might be a possibility that Shadoweh is just bussing NNR, but I'm willing to give him a bit of the benefit of the doubt as long as he continues his reads and doesn't drop out out of nowhere.

Classes now. Won't be back for a while.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #579 on: November 05, 2013, 01:45:33 PM »
I'm not particularly okay with Sky_Paladin implying NNR is her scumpartner.

I did no such thing :D 

I STATED that I believed NNR was a scumbuddy. 

So my question for you, Validon, is this: 

Why are you not particularly okay about it? 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #580 on: November 05, 2013, 02:36:39 PM »
My question is but a simple one.

Why is shadoweh even scum
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #581 on: November 05, 2013, 02:54:13 PM »
There are at least three main reasons.

- Her votes for the CF7/NNR player slot have been weak and useless. To understand exactly why what she is doing is scummy, consider this: townies make cases and cast votes to get scum lynched, while scum make cases and cast votes to look town. Scum do not have nearly as much of a vested interest in the effects their vote has on the person they are voting; they are simply trying to avoid getting lynched by looking like townies. Shadowy's vote right now was cast with the idea that it would somehow encourage NNR to try harder, and when it was pointed out that this was a giant load, she started playing coy and refused to explain herself.

- Shadowy blatantly Made Stuff Up About SB on Day 1 in her attempts to look like she was suspecting him. She got called on this falsehood, tried to justify it, and when her justification was exposed as also wrong, she just kind of ignored the whole thing in the hopes that not calling attention to it would make it go away.

- Shadowy has spent a lot of time today using bullying tactics and appeals to emotion to dissuade the votes for her, instead of logically explaining why the case against her is bunk.

I could write this up better and include links if I were at home, but I'm unfortunately not, so this quick summary will have to do.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #582 on: November 05, 2013, 03:02:58 PM »

Actually last night, it matters a lot.  If SB was vighit, it means mafia was afk last night. 
Mafia don't "afk". That simply never happens. Scum can tell the mod to "send Buddy to do ##Action" if they have to, and kills are almost always decided long before the night is over.

Your posts all really read "WOW I FEEL SO BAD FOR LYNCHING SERELA" which is a scumtell.

Where are these reasons even for voting him? I need to go back and reread your D2 posts because I didn't see them.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #583 on: November 05, 2013, 03:09:19 PM »
Neko I'm here to help you read 1300 words <^_^> If you're not going to read Day 1, the gist is SB was his usual self, DNA outted himself as a roleclop, and Serela was Town Best Pal with Polaris who we lynched because he was Serela. Taking a look at the player list you wouldn't expect SB to die either, would you?
Thanks Shadoweh, this is the best post I've actually yet bothered to read this game (the others only being Sky Paladin so far)

Onwards with reading random people at arbitrary times then being busy and avoiding sleep (which will bite me in the ass later)

I'll probably have a Kilga read and a couple other people if I can manage not falling asleep on the bus by the time I can post again

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #584 on: November 05, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »
also I reread SP's posts and still haven't seen a conclusive reason why Shadoweh is scum.

Not to imply I've actually read Shadoweh and made my own decisions, which SP also seems to have assumed.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #585 on: November 05, 2013, 03:13:07 PM »
*D2 posts

If Shadoweh flips town, I'll be sorry.
Here's a cool tip to look town and be cool:

If you see a guy who looks scummy, push that fucker hard. Vote him and then pressure him till he dies.

If he flips scum? Good job.
If he flips town? Who gives a shit? He's already dead, and probably deserved it too. Find another scum jerk and push that fucker hard.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #586 on: November 05, 2013, 04:17:36 PM »
Cool so lets look at some more peeps

Validon: I'm totes going to ignore him today, Serela flipped him as a Neighbor or something... heh, and they have shared votes.
Yeah, I'm just going to file him under "town" for now, I'm lazy. Also I was at one point destined to get that role, and I never role scum, so that just seals the deal.

Darkninjaabc: lol who cares

Cheez8
...Are you implying that CF7 counted for the entirety of the scum team?
FINALLY someone who understands who moronic that line of thinking is!
Cheez8 for townie mayor B)

In all seriousness Cheez needs a vote, he's been sitting on it far too long for him not have at least a vauge idea of who he thinks is scummy, and "somebody" is always better then "nada jack shit". His posts are mostly just setup spec too, which is terribad.

Kilga:
Reading Kilga now. I have pretty bad gut on him, but that's mostly because he keeps bringing up player meta, which, while still a thing, still bothers me endlessly when it's talked about.
At least he gives me a good idea what's going on with this next case... (hint: it's Shadoweh)

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #587 on: November 05, 2013, 04:24:18 PM »
Believe me, I don't like me having talked about player meta any more than you do. I would at least point out that I only talked about it in response to/relative to Shadowy, since she is the Player Meta Queen.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #588 on: November 05, 2013, 04:24:52 PM »
I want to wall but i honestly dont know what to add.
The entire exchange with kilga is enough to convince me that hes town.

NNR used 'policy kill' instead of 'policy lyncch. Scumslip much?

I finally am able to see where scumshadow is coming from. I just dont agree with how by not replying means scum. Generally no opinion=consent with stance else it would be taxing to go "oh i so agree with your definition of catgirls" everytime a conflicting item comes up. So imo that merely calls to me that shadoweh is lazier rather.

Which is why i refused to wagon too. I guess that doubt i mentioned still isnt clarified, but i did check and weird stance is there but downplayed.

I am really pissed with myself. I just cant seem to put my ideas into convincing words without referencing or guided by someone elses conclusion. This is so irritating in mafia especially.

That said.

##Vote shadoweh

If he flips town i will be so mad at trusting kilga

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #589 on: November 05, 2013, 04:27:50 PM »
##Unvote: Shadoweh

I would have basically no problem if Shadowy self-hammered but I at least don't want it to xcut off NNR's content.

DNA: Before you freak out at my unvote, I still believe in the case and will be moving the vote back once NNR is done posting stuff.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #590 on: November 05, 2013, 04:29:19 PM »
Also SB should probably express his opinion of the scum team one more time before the lynch.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #591 on: November 05, 2013, 04:35:13 PM »
##Unvote

No i will not flip out for i wasnt in the right state of mind and forgot about how votes are standing currently after reading 20 pages of words on a tiny phone

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #592 on: November 05, 2013, 04:37:02 PM »
Shadoweh
NNR is going to try harder because he has a vote on him?
HAHAHA NOPE
But I'm actually playing anyway because that's what I do when I join Mafia. Usually.

Am here expect dogpile
Kinda sums up the case on her. I kinda wonder why she's this scuicidal. She's not scumhunting anyone reasonable. Her best case is on me because CF7 was a lurker, which by itself is usually a laugnable case on its own, especially when the "lurker" is someone who replaced out anyway. If your best case for keeping yourself from death is to vote for the guy who cannot actually be read, then you are trying surprisingly not hard.

Hey Shadoweh, I'm posting now. Got anyone else you think is scum? :smug:
##Unvote
##Vote: [REDACTED to avoid hammer] (Hint it's Shadoweh)

----
In light of this...

I'd like to reiterate that my case on Paladin is entirely based on the fact I didn't read anything else before I looked at him, and I think his posts are pretty trash, and his lynch remorse is for having nothing better to actually talk about. Try analyzing people who are actually alive (and posting), mate.

Dormio:
HOLY MOLEY dormio is in this game?
[literally anything Dormio says in any Mafia game ever]

DIE SCUM DIE
##Unvote:
##Vote Dormio

##Unvote
I'm kidding, Dormio is p tight with me so far.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #593 on: November 05, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
DNA you are analyzing THE SHIT out of these posts way too hard, you seriously need to look at a bigger picture and not sound the alarm every time someone does something slightly weird, like use an odd color or use a weird term.

Like, I could ask Kilga on his opinion of brown bears and I bet he would see it as some silly codeword for "DAYVIG THE GUY" instead of realizing that I could just post in the Scum QT if we were buddies.

Shadoweh

« Reply #594 on: November 05, 2013, 04:45:41 PM »
I'm not going to hammer myself :p
Especially not when instead I can get another 48 hours of watching you talk about how I'm scum of the earth. I'm narcissistic that way.

Neko: Actually I just wanted to see if you'd flip out when you saw why I was voting you. Being suicidal means I don't need logical reasons for the things I do. I don't think you're scum anymore. I'm weak to people being cool to me so I waited until you talked about me, despite liking your Sky P case.

Which sadly means I'm going to have to make a case on someone else I supose.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #595 on: November 05, 2013, 04:47:53 PM »
Actually I just wanted to see if you'd flip out when you saw why I was voting you.
I don't flip out until I have half the votes needed for a lynch.

Which sadly means I'm going to have to make a case on someone else I supose.
Also, "sadly"? :smug:

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #596 on: November 05, 2013, 04:53:15 PM »
Hey Kilga if a tree falls on a brown bear alone in the woods, does the Pope's hat still look funny?

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #597 on: November 05, 2013, 05:00:53 PM »
##Unvote

##Vote: PX
##Unvote

##Vote: Validon
##Unvote

##Vote: NNR
##Unvote

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #598 on: November 05, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »
Whatever SB is saying, I should probably cut down on the attitude. I'm probably feeling silly because I'm tired as crap.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #599 on: November 05, 2013, 05:11:07 PM »
NNR used 'policy kill' instead of 'policy lyncch. Scumslip much?
At this point I've given up on questioning your logic but this is just too absurd. What?

FINALLY someone who understands who moronic that line of thinking is!
Hey, I thought the same about you just a bit ago! Imagine that.

In all seriousness Cheez needs a vote, he's been sitting on it far too long for him not have at least a vauge idea of who he thinks is scummy, and "somebody" is always better then "nada jack shit". His posts are mostly just setup spec too, which is terribad.
Sure thing. Let's see... Well, I still think Dormio is scummy. Kilga concerns me but either he's town or he's good at being scum, because I can't really make a case for him yet. Shadoweh used to concern me but as she posts more I'm seeing less reason to be concerned. Dormio's really the only player who I'm confident in mistrusting at the moment, so I guess that makes my course of action kind of clear.

##Vote: Dormio

I completely understand that Dormio is not one of the main suspects at the moment but if I'm going to vote then dang it I'm going to vote for someone who won't easily convince me they're town.

I wasn't aware I was so concerned with the setup. Was I really, NNR?
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.