Author Topic: gtbot's stuff - Medicine Melancholy Player and Practice Player 1.2 Updates  (Read 33663 times)

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
Re: gtbot's ph3 Scripts - Taking Requests
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2012, 11:55:44 PM »
Now taking requests to hopefully generate more interest in ph3 since I have lots of free time this week. Copy and pasted from the original post edit:

Going to have tons of free time this week, so I will be casually taking requests for any player/script/library that you may want. PM me or post in this thread (ph3 only) (however, i may or may not do your request, depends on how difficult it may be, but do not let that shy you away from asking anyway). For Players/boss battles, you must provide me with sprites/sounds/other (if original content) and full details of any number of bombs/shot types/team members/spells/etc.;  if you pitch only the idea of making it but not the details, i may do it, but i will only give you a small nod for the idea

(just for reference im currently working on a nether (youmu, yuyuko, maybe yukari too), prismriver team players, and a chireiden boss battle)

I'm doing this to generate a little more interest in ph3, by porting over 0.12m scripts or creating scripts; I'm also willing to help out with your own scripts rather than for me to create it if you'd prefer that.

Additionally, I have a huge collection of random tasks/functions in my latest boss battle (Mamizou), including a cutin and concentration functions. I'm totally ok with anyone using it or editing it, it can be found in \ds_system\SpellFunctions.txt; I'll provide an explanation of each task/function in detail soon (but for now, most of the argument names are highly self explanatory). There's also a sort of Ten Desires esque system (timer, hp bar), you may use that too (although the hp bar is horribly unoptimized).

This may have come at the perfect time. Are you willing to make 3D backgrounds? Even in 0.12m, those were always difficult for me to do well. I've begun planning for a ph3 full game project and know that I'll probably have a tremdous amount of trouble with them. I'll PM the details to you if you're interested.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 01:19:13 AM »
This may have come at the perfect time. Are you willing to make 3D backgrounds? Even in 0.12m, those were always difficult for me to do well. I've begun planning for a ph3 full game project and know that I'll probably have a tremdous amount of trouble with them. I'll PM the details to you if you're interested.

Yes, I'll do 3D backgrounds. PM me the details.

Ikari

• I'm just so charismatic
  • It's turning into derp
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 01:39:58 AM »
I don't actively have any idea, but I'd love to see another team player in the same style as Reisen/Tewi, as in both having special powers to use.

Nether / Prismriver team sounds amazing.  :D

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 02:27:35 AM »
I don't actively have any idea, but I'd love to see another team player in the same style as Reisen/Tewi, as in both having special powers to use.

Nether / Prismriver team sounds amazing.  :D

I personally enjoy those special powers too, and they will definitely be there for Nether and Prismriver players.  :)

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 02:29:34 AM »
I personally enjoy those special powers too, and they will definitely be there for Nether and Prismriver players.  :)

Awesome! Any ideas yet about what they could be? Or is it a secret?  :)

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 02:40:44 AM »
Awesome! Any ideas yet about what they could be? Or is it a secret?  :)
Currently unsure what Yuyuko's would be, but Youmu's will be Ghostly Wheel of Pain (which recharges by hitting enemies, and very very slowly passively recharges).

The Prismrivers I have yet to decide, but they will probably be very specific to their instruments.

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 03:05:42 AM »
Hmmm I thought it would be cool to have a Aya/Hatate player.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 03:28:12 AM »
Hmmm I thought it would be cool to have a Aya/Hatate player.
I think that'd be pretty cool too, maybe after/before Prismrivers.

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 04:30:39 AM »
taking requests for any player

holy shit

Isami Asama please

like, holy shit

i will love you so much
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 04:57:47 AM »

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2012, 06:40:46 PM »
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 06:52:24 PM by gtbot »

Kenta Kurodani

• That guy from IRC
  • Don't mind me, I'm no threat to your high scores
Re: gtbot's Stuff - Taking Requests; Isami Player
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2012, 11:42:18 PM »
Could you do a Yuyuko player ala IN?

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2012, 01:17:15 AM »
Could you do a Yuyuko player ala IN?

Do you want Youmu with her too? Or just Yuyuko?

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2012, 01:52:32 AM »
I would honestly kill for a Koishi/Satori/Team Satori player, but I don't have any sprites and all, so  :ohdear:

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2012, 02:00:08 AM »
I would honestly kill for a Koishi/Satori/Team Satori player, but I don't have any sprites and all, so  :ohdear:
I might be able to... it's just... I'm new to spriting P:  But maybe if I find the time I'll try to make them x3

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2012, 02:03:07 AM »
I might be able to... it's just... I'm new to spriting P:  But maybe if I find the time I'll try to make them x3

You have all my love for this!  :3

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2012, 02:28:27 AM »
I didn't mention it in the OP, but I am in fact making a Satori/Koishi team (didn't mention it because I'm doing the sprites fairly slowly, until this week due to all the free time, am also doing sprites for other unmentioned players (moku an nazrn/shoe pls), and no foreseeable release because there's a plethora of different things I want to try with them). If you want, I could instead work on Satori/Koishi instead of the other things.  ;)

I'm already making the sprites, so it won't be terribly necessary to do more. If you want to help, though, I need some help doings familiars for them; I would graciously enjoy your help with this, as I want to try to get as many as possible for Satori (Currently planning on 1024 different familiars, although in reality it'd be 64 different unique familiars, each with 16 colors. Preferred resolutions would be 16x16, but any resolution is fine.)  :)

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2012, 02:59:23 AM »
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2012, 03:11:22 AM »
I didn't mention it in the OP, but I am in fact making a Satori/Koishi team (didn't mention it because I'm doing the sprites fairly slowly, until this week due to all the free time, am also doing sprites for other unmentioned players (moku an nazrn/shoe pls), and no foreseeable release because there's a plethora of different things I want to try with them). If you want, I could instead work on Satori/Koishi instead of the other things.  ;)

I love you.

(Currently planning on 1024 different familiars, although in reality it'd be 64 different unique familiars,

God damnit, just marry me already.

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2012, 03:35:34 AM »
I'm already making the sprites, so it won't be terribly necessary to do more. If you want to help, though, I need some help doings familiars for them; I would graciously enjoy your help with this, as I want to try to get as many as possible for Satori (Currently planning on 1024 different familiars, although in reality it'd be 64 different unique familiars, each with 16 colors. Preferred resolutions would be 16x16, but any resolution is fine.)  :)
I could try. Just PM me the specifications for one and then tomarrow I'll try to sprite it. (Again I am fairly new)

Kenta Kurodani

• That guy from IRC
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2012, 03:21:16 PM »
Could you make both, or maybe all 3 (yuyu solo, youmu solo, Phantom Team)

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2012, 04:43:50 PM »
I could try. Just PM me the specifications for one and then tomarrow I'll try to sprite it. (Again I am fairly new)
I actually don't have any specifications for any familiar, anything goes
Could you make both, or maybe all 3 (yuyu solo, youmu solo, Phantom Team)
Seems a little redundant, but I could just split them apart from the team player so it's no problem.

Kenta Kurodani

• That guy from IRC
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2012, 06:22:09 PM »
I'm wondering if you could give yuyu and youmu new focused shot types for their solo characterss, and their IN shots could be the unfocused ones

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2012, 07:22:01 PM »
I'm wondering if you could give yuyu and youmu new focused shot types for their solo characterss, and their IN shots could be the unfocused ones

Yeah I was planning that for Youmu at least, since her shot type is very very awkward when shifting, and Yuyuko's seems rather plain to keep it the same on shift/unshift now that you brought up shift/unshift, so I think I'll give her lasers or something on shift.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2012, 10:06:34 PM »
I do have to say, as a UB freak that is a Very nice Isami script there, including the chopsticks charge up.

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2012, 05:54:45 AM »
*gently pokes the thread*

Any progress on any project?

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2012, 06:26:11 AM »
*gently pokes the thread*

Any progress on any project?
Got caught up in a maelstrom of work last week, may not be able to work on anything for a while unfortunately. This weekend also seems to be busy as well, although I could finish that th8 ghostly team together fairly quickly (half done), and I think I'll do that in the morning tomorrow, and be done early before afternoon (if I wake up at normal time). Most other projects have not advanced, on the bright side though, I should be alleviated of strenuous work come this Friday (or earlier), and I'll be able to finish the other projects  :)

After completing the requests I have, I will immediately begin work on Satori/Koishi team.

---
Copy and pasted from the original post edit:

Mamizou Boss battle (Video) (In the video, the replay desyncs, but please ignore this.)
Mamizou battle, featuring 8 attacks and 9 unique spell attacks, with 4 tested difficulties (68 attacks if you count the difficulties). Includes a new bullet, the bee.
While not supported (meaning I didn't test it at all, I just threw it in there), you may press your USER2 key while in the difficulty select menu for an impossible challenge.[/size]
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 10:48:10 PM by gtbot »

Ikari

• It's turning into derp
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2012, 06:30:54 AM »
Aww, yay!

Don't overwork yourself! Your projects are really worth the wait, and you do them at an amazing speed. I was just wondering  :3

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's Stuff - Ten Desires Youmu Player
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2013, 10:49:42 PM »
Updated the original post to include Ten Desires Youmu Player.

Original post:
Download Link (Video Link)
Youmu player recreated from Ten Desires for Danmakufu ph3. This version does not yet include the Spirit System or the Power System (Youmu remains at max power).
Spirit System and Power System will come in a later update.

gtbot

• Master of ScreenSplit
Re: gtbot's Stuff - Ten Desires Youmu Player/Arbiter Team/Cirno Updates
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2013, 11:16:34 PM »
Updated the original post to include updates to the Arbiter Team and Cirno players (Cirno updates will come soon, but I won't bump the thread again for that)