Author Topic: Danmakufu Request Thread  (Read 123145 times)

K+ ~ Bake-Danuki

Re: Danmakufu Request Thread
« Reply #390 on: July 22, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »
Yeah, I have the sprites for all the bosses in the Windows Canon (except for Hata no Kokoro)
Thank you! :)

KuroArashi100

« Reply #391 on: August 16, 2013, 08:47:03 PM »
Could somebody make a sprite of some kind of oni like thing?
I am making a Shikieiki script, and I have an idea for an spellcard where I need a Komachi and a Kishin sprite.
I have the ZUN sprites for Komachi and Shikieiki, but could somebody make an animated (idle) sprite for a Kishin?

(Anything will do, as long as it looks a bit similar to an oni, and not completely like Yuuka/Suika etc.)

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #392 on: August 16, 2013, 10:07:28 PM »
Could somebody make a sprite of some kind of oni like thing?
I am making a Shikieiki script, and I have an idea for an spellcard where I need a Komachi and a Kishin sprite.
I have the ZUN sprites for Komachi and Shikieiki, but could somebody make an animated (idle) sprite for a Kishin?

(Anything will do, as long as it looks a bit similar to an oni, and not completely like Yuuka/Suika etc.)
You mean Yuugi?
Uhm... Why don't you just use Suika/Yuugi?

KuroArashi100

« Reply #393 on: August 17, 2013, 06:43:59 AM »
Because Suika/Yuugi don't really seem like they work in Hell:
Suika is no longer living in the underground, and Yuugi lives in the old hell, and it might be a bit weird to have a spellcard with kishin in the name and have an oni act as kishin in said spellcard.

Yuugi is the backup plan though; I just want to see first if somebody wants to make an sprite for the familiar in question before defaulting to her.

Gusano Wornis

• Member of Team Mystique
« Reply #394 on: September 06, 2013, 10:06:31 PM »
can anyone give me a lot of CtC styled boss sprites?
and where i can find a lot of japanese danmakufu scripts?

(sorry for bump, am still in need of those sprites)
carrying dead weight since 2015~

Drake

« Reply #395 on: September 06, 2013, 11:15:12 PM »
Most people will already have ones you already listed. "Having a lot of them" isn't all that useful unless we know which you want or why you want them.

and www.danmakufu.net has a number of scripts

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2013, 10:29:16 PM »
Can I ask someone to help me with MMS by designing portraits/cutins? PM me if you're interested. All I'm looking for is something to show during events and spell cards(the animation part).

Thanks in advance.

K+ ~ Bake-Danuki

« Reply #397 on: September 24, 2013, 01:47:00 AM »
Anyone willing to do some sprites for me?

PM me if interested, I need about ~10 characters boss sprites, cutins, and expressions for events.

I have basic designs, just that I suck at spriting and before <Victini> or someone else bashes me for my spriting, I'd prefer to have someone else do them.

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #398 on: September 24, 2013, 11:04:49 PM »
Anyone willing to do some sprites for me?

PM me if interested, I need about ~10 characters boss sprites, cutins, and expressions for events.

I have basic designs, just that I suck at spriting and before <Victini> or someone else bashes me for my spriting, I'd prefer to have someone else do them.
Spriters are hard to come by. You may in the end have to anyway.

K+ ~ Bake-Danuki

« Reply #399 on: September 24, 2013, 11:54:17 PM »
No prob, just I hope that a certain reviewer doesn't give me points off for my sprites (cutins will probably be meh)