Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104924 times)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #240 on: November 02, 2013, 02:13:48 AM »
I have no idea what PX anything looks like because I can't remember games where he did much

For the record, neither do I, no matter who we're talking about. :V
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #241 on: November 02, 2013, 02:16:57 AM »
In other words that really shouldn't stop you too much and seeing it stop you so much makes me really question why I'm not suspecting you.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #242 on: November 02, 2013, 02:24:13 AM »
It only stopped me with two people, and it's only because their current play is entirely average in all aspects, pretty much at the point where without factoring in meta I can't have any existent opinion of them. Like, it's alright, it's not impressive, but it's not lackluster either, there's nothing -wrong- with it it's just not notably good either.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #243 on: November 02, 2013, 02:25:24 AM »

##Unvote
##Vote Serela

« Reply #244 on: November 02, 2013, 02:26:18 AM »
but unfortunately I can only help you guys lynch Serela IN SPIRIT because there's no way my vote can count unless Serela decides to vote himself

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #245 on: November 02, 2013, 02:44:23 AM »
dormio I just noticed you messaged me in irc

how in the world did you get me instead of kitten4u from tabcomplete?

WHO IS KITTAN

(actually posting about mafia takes priority over answering this though dormio, where is your post my reputation is weighing on this)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #246 on: November 02, 2013, 02:53:47 AM »
So, I said I'd be back after having my breakfast.
Now that I've finished eating my lunch, let's see what's been happening.

Serela's posts are amusing, as expected. sasuga selery.
Especially his big post here.
Like, a complete drop of Darkninjaabc suspicion because he's getting a bunch of flak for it.
Followed by suspicion of me who Serela admitted to not actually having anything on but is now suddenly suspect.
Also suspicion of Shadoweh who Serela has basically not mentioned up until this point. (lumping her with the other null reads he had doesn't really count as mentioning her)
Basically, Serela is taking a wait-and-see approach where he's just waiting for someone to make some mistake that he can jump on.
He literally still has 0 scumreads. I mean, come on.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #247 on: November 02, 2013, 02:57:10 AM »
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that all of the "suspicions" that Serela has are just "I'm not going to say anything and wait for these people to post something I can use".

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #248 on: November 02, 2013, 03:04:06 AM »
Like, a complete drop of Darkninjaabc suspicion because he's getting a bunch of flak for it.
FTR some of the other people on the Darkie wagon also heel-face-turned going "nevermind this guy is pretty town" >_>

I would have done it before people were ever yelling at me about it if I hadn't been at work instead. That being said, though, obviously there's no way I can prove I would have done this, etc, so not going to argue it past a single mention

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #249 on: November 02, 2013, 03:07:04 AM »
Followed by suspicion of me who Serela admitted to not actually having anything on but is now suddenly suspect.
Also suspicion of Shadoweh who Serela has basically not mentioned up until this point. (lumping her with the other null reads he had doesn't really count as mentioning her)
Because, clearly
A.I'm not allowed to develop new suspicious of anyone ever even though WE'RE NOT EVEN 48 HOURS INTO THE GAME YET
B.That I haven't mentioned being suspicious of Shadoweh is actually a flat-out lie.

I've previously mentioned noticing Shadoweh doing almost nothing but insignificant quips. Yes, I also argued in the opposite direction to explain why I wasn't voting her for it, but it's definitely not like I haven't brought up Shadoweh doing suspicious things before so far >_>

I like how the only things you have to mention on anyone are about me! This is kind of what I had been getting at in my previous post. The only content you have that doesn't seem insignificant is about me, and my d1 play is usually the easiest thing to attack in the history of ever.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2013, 03:07:52 AM »
also ##Vote Dormio

I'M STILL WAITING ON YOU TOO SHADOWEH

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #251 on: November 02, 2013, 03:11:13 AM »
Dormio's previous posts:There's a little mention on Validon, he says he doesn't like the Darkie wagon, apart from that it's all Serela Serela Serela

This is true for pretty much the entire game after jokevoting and the silly shenanigans related to newbies reacting to it occurred.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #252 on: November 02, 2013, 03:13:01 AM »
(tunnelling is scummy guys)
(especially when it's on a really easy to attack person)
(I mean I'm trying not to sound like I'm mad at dormio for attacking me because that's not it, but it reminds me of scum!uesugi tunneling on super kindergarten level obvscum kaori in Swordgirls all of d2)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2013, 03:14:40 AM »
There's also the part where I think the stuff he's attacking me for in his latest post is stupid, but I already responded to that.

I'm really bad about posting numerous times in a row lately. I'm sorry. :C

« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2013, 03:16:32 AM »
(I mean I'm trying not to sound like I'm mad at dormio for attacking me because that's not it, but it reminds me of scum!uesugi tunneling on super kindergarten level obvscum kaori in Swordgirls all of d2)

so what you're trying to say is, scum!dormio is tunneling on super kindergarten level obvscum you

sounds legit

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #255 on: November 02, 2013, 03:18:58 AM »
I have found my ED1 strong case and I actually seriously want him lynched now so I'd love responses on what people think about Dormio/my case on him.

I CANNOT FUNCTION UNTIL A CERTAIN LEVEL OF CONTENT HAS APPEARED IN THE THREAD FOR ME TO REVIEW SO IT TAKES AWHILE FOR ME TO GET GOING ;_;

Cut by polly uhm well I guess you could word it like that but

that's

that's not quite what I meant by the reference D;

« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2013, 03:26:46 AM »
but you know, you can't really consider it ED1 when the day is almost 2/3 over.

also your case is dumb if only because you could've made it all the way back in post #237 but you just decided to unvote Dormio instead. so your vote now just looks like a bad reaction to Dormio's post.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #257 on: November 02, 2013, 03:30:34 AM »
Dormio's post is bad though.

He attacks me for stupid things like deciding someone is suspicious that I hadn't previously talked about, when the game's only barely started.

And for deciding someone is suspicious that I -HAVE- talked about doing suspicious things already >_>

Besides, the longer he tunnels on me, the worse it is that he hasn't done other noteworthy things. I mean, it's fine up to a point. But then his "rereading the game and opinions and etc" post has nothing but me and it's just dude this is not right

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #258 on: November 02, 2013, 03:32:10 AM »
I don't get how making it after Dormio's (bad) post suddenly invalidates my case, either. If nothing my case is even more true then it would have been before he made his post, especially considering the reasoning he's using now just plain seems faulty.

You just seem to be handwaving it entirely because I wanted Dormio to talk about the game first (and then he proceeded to talk about nothing but me)

« Reply #259 on: November 02, 2013, 03:39:38 AM »
I never said your case is invalidated, I just said it was bad, i.e. scummy.

Even if your points on Dormio are completely valid, the way you handled it is all sorts of scummy. It looks like you decided to pick on Dormio first and add a case as an afterthought. It's even worse when you look at the unvote from earlier, because that really just makes you think "Serela really doesn't care about scumhunting, does he?"

« Reply #260 on: November 02, 2013, 03:40:31 AM »
Actually, it's more like you decided to defend against his post first, and then you decided you could OMGUS him for it and then backed it up afterwards with a case.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #261 on: November 02, 2013, 03:45:47 AM »
I defended against his post and then realized it was scummy as shit and Dormio has been tunneling on me.

Does this order of actions really make the case bad? >_>

POLLY ARE YOU SCUM WITH DORMIO I DON'T WANT TO BE BEST BUDDIES WITH YOU RIGHT NOW

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #262 on: November 02, 2013, 03:46:30 AM »
(I'm kidding but anyway where's someone else I need other people to respond to me)
(Shadoweh I'm still waiting on you to have opinions about the game get your ass in here you have opinions to talk about apart from the ones related to lynching dormio in the face)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #263 on: November 02, 2013, 03:47:38 AM »
But yeah it's legit urgh that Polly is literally saying "I don't care if your case on dormio is valid or not because I think you waiting for Dormio to finish his rereads post and THEN attack him is scummy"

« Reply #264 on: November 02, 2013, 03:50:12 AM »
did dormio even say anything about a rereads post?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #265 on: November 02, 2013, 03:52:11 AM »
>as per usual a bunch of stuff happened while I was asleep
>whatever I guess I'll go eat and then reorganize my thoughts

This heavily implies Dormio is going to have, well, anything to say about things that have happened since his last post.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #266 on: November 02, 2013, 03:52:57 AM »
Even so it doesn't change the fact that he -should- have more to say about the game then he does.

« Reply #267 on: November 02, 2013, 03:57:56 AM »
well since this conversation is going to go in circles, i'll just go watch another anime episode until someone else comes along

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #268 on: November 02, 2013, 04:03:12 AM »
yeah p.much

You've been around long enough to do I curse ed1 and go around without scumreads (whilst getting yelled at) as town during it on a regular basis but I guess it's still bad play so w/e

if it helps this is still massively better then I could normally be expected to do (I have townreads on a third of the game, a scumread I believe in, and 2 people who are liable to turn into scumreads pretty soon especially if SHADOWEH DOESN'T MAKE A GOOD POST SOMETIME)

Sadly I need to go to bed in a minute and I will have little to no time for mafia in the morning because I work at 9am instead of the usual 12am. (except for some reason that's called midnight, I just checked, so uh, noon) I'll hopefully have time to say more words though 'cause at this point I imagine I'll really want to.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #269 on: November 02, 2013, 04:04:30 AM »
You've been around long enough to do I curse ed1 and go around without scumreads (whilst getting yelled at) as town during it on a regular basis but I guess it's still bad play so w/e
to know I curse*

Maybe next time I'll try that thing where I just wait for someone to replace out so I skip the part of the game where there's not enough content for me to get reads on anyone.