Author Topic: MotK Psycho Plot Mafia ~ Game Over, Town Win  (Read 49398 times)

Ouja

• Ouja
Re: MotK Psycho Plot Mafia ~ Day 4 ~ Pseudo-MyLo!
« Reply #420 on: October 25, 2010, 04:44:27 PM »
None of this is helping my decision :\

Drake.  Were there any strings attached to the vigbat item you received?  Specifically, anything that would stop Violentia from using it D1.

Purvis.  Why not vote Mode?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #421 on: October 25, 2010, 04:47:57 PM »
Slaves: Oh. Well.

Donut: Because I saw no need to rush, even with conversation starting to stagnate. Especially in light of two surprise hammers.

Given there is now less than 5 hours to go, though, I don't have a problem laying a vote down anymore. There's practically no day left to cut off at this point anyway.

##Vote: Mode

« Reply #422 on: October 25, 2010, 05:41:24 PM »
Given there is now less than 5 hours to go
Really? As of the time I'm posting this, there are around 6 and a half.

Not that it makes much of a difference.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #423 on: October 25, 2010, 05:46:09 PM »
I keep forgetting this account's time zone is off.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #424 on: October 25, 2010, 06:34:03 PM »
I feel like the reason things don't make any sense is because we failed to factor in a Flying Spaghetti Monster or two in the game setup. Bah.

Drake.  Were there any strings attached to the vigbat item you received?  Specifically, anything that would stop Violentia from using it D1.

Nope. Very simple description, just saying that I could ##Kneecap someone to death day or night. One shot, refills when switched, can't be used in LyLo (these last three details I found out by mod query, not the description itself.)

I guess the only question to ask now is, would a No-Hammer be better than hammer in this situation, given MyLo? Probably should have talked about this sooner, but.. eh. Donut has death resistant, and can protect the person whose flip would give us the least information.. It's just an idea, haven't put much thought into it yet.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #425 on: October 25, 2010, 06:43:17 PM »
Well, it's MyLo, so if we No Lynch then we should still be in the game tomorrow.  And I'd hate to lose because we followed what we thought was best with limited information.

Since you brought it up, given that the Moriyatar has entered discussion, and considering there was no kill last night for reasons we can't quite tie down, there is one alternative left to think about - rather than there being a kill but no roleblock, why not the reverse?  I think we could see if that's true by No Lynching.

« Reply #426 on: October 25, 2010, 06:49:37 PM »
rather than there being a kill but no roleblock, why not the reverse?
Scum are forced to kill every night. I thought this had already been established.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #427 on: October 25, 2010, 07:05:44 PM »
Well, it's MyLo, so if we No Lynch then we should still be in the game tomorrow.  And I'd hate to lose because we followed what we thought was best with limited information.

There is no 'should'; if we do not lynch today we will definitely be in the game tomorrow per Neo's post. The real question is, 'are we in Pseudo-Mylo because the only thing stopping us from a loss is Donut's pastry-defense, or is it because we have a risk of two people dying tonight if the NK goes through and Donut kills himself'? I have a feeling that its the latter tbh, it seems to makes more sense given that we weren't in Pseudo-Mylo yesterday.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #428 on: October 25, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »
But even if two people die overnight, it still shouldn't be the endgame if three people live to tomorrow.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #429 on: October 25, 2010, 08:37:11 PM »
Trapped Votecount

Easy Modo (3): Violentia, GODrake, HoboverlordPurvis
Violentia (2): Easy Modo, Slabes

Not Voting: Kuruminut

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Mode is at L-1.
There are about 4 hours and 1 minute left.

I see there is discussion about No-Lynching going on. Keep in mind if one person is at L-1 they will be deadline lynched. The stuff about sudden-death on L-2 ties will be dropped since yeah.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DiEnd

• DiEnd
« Reply #430 on: October 25, 2010, 09:09:46 PM »
Crap i literally have nothing to say.

All i can add really is that my drag commando role comes with the bullet-proofdress i dont think i ever stated this, it prevents any non-lynch kills on me. just thought i should mention that  :ohdear:

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #431 on: October 25, 2010, 09:18:35 PM »
Crap i literally have nothing to say.

All i can add really is that my drag commando role comes with the bullet-proofdress i dont think i ever stated this, it prevents any non-lynch kills on me. just thought i should mention that  :ohdear:
:V

...yeah this is totally between Mode and Valentia.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #432 on: October 25, 2010, 09:32:50 PM »
So this doesn't add up at all.

If Drag Commando's Bulletproof is an item, then why is it just now coming out when you said "I didn't receive anything from the Mystery Bomb"?  Alternatively, has anyone had two items at once at any given time? since Val has already claimed use of the Item Identifier.

If Drag Commando's Bulletproof is part of the role, then you shouldn't have it at all.  Quite the contrary, it should be with Drake right now.  (Val was swapped with Trance, then Trance was swapped with Drake)

And speaking bluntly, I doubt you were targeted by a kill overnight.  Not after helping Trance self-hammer.

##Vote: Violentia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #433 on: October 25, 2010, 09:40:48 PM »
Tied Up Votecount

Easy Modo (3): Violentia, GODrake, HoboverlordPurvis
Violentia (3): Easy Modo, Slabes, Kuruminut

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Mode and Violentia are at L-1.
There are about 3 minutes less then 3 hours left.

If votes remain the same, Sudden Death will commence at day's end; just to clarify, No-Lynch may still happen during a Sudden Death if desired by majority.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #434 on: October 25, 2010, 09:46:22 PM »
Bulletproof dress ---> obv part of the Drag Commando ROLE. And my powerswitcher swapped ITEMS.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #435 on: October 25, 2010, 09:57:46 PM »
Val's roleclaim checks out on my end. She started out with role stealer, swapped roles with trance, who then swapped roles with me and died with powerswitcher. The role stealer is uncontrollable and happens seemingly randomly.

I can't prove the bulletproof dress part, but there's nothing to discredit it either. I don't see how her sudden reveal of this changes things either, though it would have been nice to know sooner. It doesn't contradict anything that has been revealed already, nor would this reveal make anyone want to avoid voting her. It's a nulltell if anything.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #436 on: October 25, 2010, 10:11:22 PM »
Bulletproof dress ---> obv part of the Drag Commando ROLE. And my powerswitcher swapped ITEMS.
Nnnnnnnononono.

If Powerswitcher swaps ITEMS, then why did Trance flip Powerswitcher?  He couldn't have gotten that ROLE unless you swapped it to him.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #437 on: October 25, 2010, 10:15:12 PM »
Now I really want to lynch Valentia.  If she flips second-scumgroup, I know where I'm going next.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #438 on: October 25, 2010, 10:16:16 PM »
Rolestealer. Steals roles. Read the first paragraph of my last post again.   

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #439 on: October 25, 2010, 10:23:07 PM »
Val's roleclaim checks out on my end. She started out with role stealer, swapped roles with trance, who then swapped roles with me and died with powerswitcher. The role stealer is uncontrollable and happens seemingly randomly.
I did.  Barring that Serela flipped Trance as a powerswitcher inthread (which makes sense given you swapped that ROLE over to him), this actually makes things more interesting.

13)TranceTheHime the Rolestealer, lynched Day 3 but not removed from this list until forever later because Serela is lazy
Wait, did someone just say Rolestealer?  Aren't you supposed to have that role right now?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #440 on: October 25, 2010, 10:24:22 PM »
##Unvote: Mode

Need time to work out what's going down right now.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #441 on: October 25, 2010, 10:25:04 PM »
Furthermore, if in the mod reveal Serela revealed Trance as a once-Drag Commando; then since you have that role now, again, shouldn't you have that bulletproof?

« Reply #442 on: October 25, 2010, 10:25:59 PM »
Wait, did someone just say Rolestealer?  Aren't you supposed to have that role right now?
Mod mistake, sorry.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #443 on: October 25, 2010, 10:26:22 PM »
TranceTheHime the Drag Commando  I mean Role Stealer I mean Powerswitcher was lynched. He was in possession of a Lie Detector at the time of his lynch.

http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,7309.msg464576.html#msg464576

I think the mod just messed up the topic post info.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #444 on: October 25, 2010, 10:27:36 PM »
Also I'm pretty sure Valentia is the Drag Commando (with the bulletproof dress), not Drake, who is a claimed Role Stealer.

Sasword

• Sasword
« Reply #445 on: October 25, 2010, 10:28:37 PM »
Yes. I have the rolestealer. Trance flipped up as a powerswitcher, go and check the actual flip post. If it says that Trance flipped up as a rolestealer in the OP, then Neo made a mistake there.

By the way, said flip post also shows that Trance originally had drag commando if you were entertaining the idea of Val having
 it all along. Look at what Neo crosses out.

I can't check any of these details or link anything because I'm phoneposting, but I know for a fact that I saw Trance flipped up as a powerswitcher.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #446 on: October 25, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »
Valentia is the claimed Drag Commando, for those that like to pick nits.

Whatever, you all know what I mean.

Ouja

• Ouja
« Reply #447 on: October 25, 2010, 10:29:58 PM »
Mod mistake, sorry.
Dot. Dot. Dot.

Also I'm pretty sure Valentia is the Drag Commando (with the bulletproof dress), not Drake, who is a claimed Role Stealer.
<___<
Okay.  Slowly.  What does the Drag Commando role do.

By the way, said flip post also shows that Trance originally had drag commando if you were entertaining the idea of Val having
 it all along. Look at what Neo crosses out.
I'm not arguing that Val had the Drag Commando role all along... but why does she have it now, then?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #448 on: October 25, 2010, 10:35:19 PM »
Is that a rhetorical question or do you actually want me to provide what I think it does?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2010, 10:35:34 PM »
If it says that Trance flipped up as a rolestealer in the OP, then Neo made a mistake there.
Aha, and now I catch you misrepping me as revenge!

Well played, well played.

; _;

oh yeah and 2 hours, 3 mins