Author Topic: Create.swf Adventures: Cottagesnagged (thread 2)  (Read 37990 times)

achicken

• A Random Chicken Passing By
  • Das Nunstuck Git Und Slotermeyer
Re: Create.swf Adventures: Cottagesnagged (thread 2)
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2013, 01:19:14 AM »
> Call 6549.11 on Kawadec.

Man. First there was "shikigami" (familiars), then there was "shinigami" (reapers and ferriers of the dead), and now something's called "Shishigami." You begin to suspect some sort of pattern.

All we need is Iori Yagami to be a boss. <_<

« Reply #91 on: November 14, 2013, 01:30:03 PM »
All we need is Iori Yagami to be a boss. <_<
that doesn't fit the shi_igami scheme, chunknumps

« Reply #92 on: November 18, 2013, 02:04:35 AM »
Advance warning: I am on new meds, and they are fucking with me. I've been informed that it might take over a week to become unfucked. So, there's likely to be some delays here ...

« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2014, 02:00:04 AM »
> Sacchin: Look under paper.

You have no idea what that weird symbol is; it is entirely unfamiliar to you.

Oh well! You stash the paper in your inventory (after checking to see that the other side is blank).

> Sacchin: Call 6549.11 on Kawadec.

Yeah, that's kind of a no-brainer.

It only takes you like three minutes to get the KAWADEC to do what you want.

> -=->

How curiously unenlightening.

Well, the thing about the 6000-numbers was useful, you guess.

> Sacchin: Examine a table and whatever is on it.

There is a tissue box, a Star Orb of indeterminate nature and origin, and a cowbell.

It appears to be a perfectly ordinary wooden table.

> Sacchin: Examine tengu hat near the table.

You examine the ...

OK, it looks like you equip the Tenku Tokin Cap. Those strings were hidden under it because Create.swf has the object "Tokin" as an entirely separate object from the hat "Tengu Had 2a."

> Sacchin: Examine jukebox, play "Maiden's Capriccio: Dream Battle"

These don't look like controls for a jukebox at all. They look like a solid crystal display.

Those bar-thingies appear to be individual buttons. You squint at the coordinates for a moment, trying to make sense of them, and then give up, dismissing it as irrelevant (save for the purpose of giving commands; odd numbers are for vertical bars, even numbers are for horizontal bars; a letter denotes both a row of horizontal bars and the row of vertical bars beneath it; "I" only includes horizontal bars, and "17" only includes vertical bars).

> Sacchin: Equip Shishigami nail.

Groovy.

... You don't have any reason to think that "groovy" is an adjective which is particularly associated with this item. As far as you're concerned though, if it's not, it should be.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #94 on: January 17, 2014, 02:39:12 PM »
> Return to the not-a-jukebox, press A1, A3, A7 (to turn it off, assume this if they were pressed before) , A9, A10, A14, A16, A17, B2, B3, B4, B6, B7, B9, B13, B17, C4, C7, C9, C15, D2, D4, D6, D8, D9, D10, D11, D17, all of the even-numbered E buttons along with E3, F1, F5, F6, F7, F9, G9, G10, G14, H1, H6, H9, I2, I4, I6, I8

(tl;dr draw what was in the bottom of the donation box in the solid crystal display thingy)

achicken

• A Random Chicken Passing By
  • Das Nunstuck Git Und Slotermeyer
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2014, 03:14:00 AM »
> Ey, how come your default headpiece is not a full ribbon? <_<'

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #96 on: January 26, 2014, 09:50:59 PM »
> Press the buttons on the jukebox so they match the pattern at the bottom of the donation box.
> Do logic and reason apply to logic puzzles crafted by Marisa? Or is the only way out of this room to tap into our inner insanity? (Or in this case, our inner Marisanity)

« Reply #97 on: January 31, 2014, 05:47:14 AM »
> Sacchin: Try smacking the glass window with your gohei.

Sometimes the best solution is the most obvious one: break through glass, the most fragile substance known to human or youkai!

> -=->

> -=->

> -=->

Oh. Of course it was gonna do that. Some days, you wonder why you even get out of bed.

Hot on the heels of that thought, you feel an unfamiliar sensation. It is a deep-seated desire to hunt down whoever made you get out of bed, and mercilessly ... uh ... merciless them.

Dimly, you realize that this must be how Grandmother Reimu felt every time there was an Incident. You barely even register the square symbol thingy on the wall there.

> Sacchin: Try copying the pattern from in the box.

After calming yourself down, you head back to the solid crystal display and press A1.

Okay, so ... that number in the bottom corner went down? Slightly worrisome.

> -=->

Oh, okay, you're pretty sure this means that there's a limit to how many of those ... line doodads can be darkened at any one time.

You attempt to do a bit of nine-year-old mental arithmetic, and then just give up and hope it's enough for what you're trying.

You are suddenly interrupted by a Kawadec call. Now who ...?

> -=->

> -=->

> Sacchin: Finish entering the shape.

That should do it!

There's a click from the door, and the jukebox crackles to life ...

> [S] -=->

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2014, 08:11:12 AM »
>Examine tissue box, emptying it of its contents to search for anything interesting.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2014, 08:12:40 AM »
>Try door.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #100 on: February 07, 2014, 03:59:12 PM »
> Put that window back up right now.  Or at least get it off the transportalizer.

> Check donation box to see if any MAGIC SHENANIGANS have changed the shape.  Or maybe there's another shape on the bottom.

« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2014, 03:24:39 AM »