Author Topic: Final Fantasy Danmaku... (One project in Making)  (Read 26948 times)

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
Re: Final Fantasy Danmaku... (One project in Making)
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2010, 01:06:01 AM »
meh, God gets lazy.

and about learning... I tend to say things like "learning" when I actually mean "am going to learn" which I'm not sure, because I saw some pretty scary math is a script I looked at. No, seriously, you could put it in a horror film and people would SCREAM!

Marco

• DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI
  • DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI
Re: Final Fantasy Danmaku... (merely a suggestion at the moment)
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2010, 09:24:45 AM »
I want to say something too!I love Final Fantasy and Touhou and this idea sounds great! But I think, for the character, don't pick them from only one geme; like Dissidia Final Fantasy the game could be a mix of all Final Fantasy, well not all but many... In firsts stages could be good character as ....uhmmmm... test youre straight! If there are 6 stages there are too 6 boss and 6 midboss, 6+6=12 so more cherecter could be added right? Like Lunatic midboss' spellcard could be used in easy mode (why not?why only lunatic midboss can have them?).In lasts stages evil character, most evil in extra...What do you think of Kefka? It's like Fladre but he WANT destroy "everything and everyone". Even some swordman (main characters have alweis a sword, but Gilgamesh with fake sword can be funny..can be added with attack like youmu's. Or maybe will be better with Touhou midboss and Final Fantasy boss with similar attacks (like I saw before).the Emperor can be nice too! Well this are my ideas I hope you like it...[but Kyaksa....that name......can be....!!!!!]
DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI

Kyaksa

• Fred-Erika Bernkastel Mirrors Rika's True Nature: Spoiled child
  • When They Cry: You are probably dead now
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2010, 10:33:35 AM »
:3 Newbie... I'm glad you like FF and Touhou, but honestly there's one project at the moment. This Forum is will take ideas for anything but also... We need scripter helps and graphic designers if you want to suggest stuff like that.

Kylesky and RE have promise to help in a collaboration in the FFX - Touhou project with me as the plot/dialogue director. This is a team project and we all decieded to make this project together. We as a group will only take suggestion for that project, until we're finish we may or may not stay together to do more FF projects (But I have doubts about that).

Once this project is finish, it's really up to Kylesky and RE to decied whether or whether not to help out. I've yet to learn how to Damakufu but I've decieded I'll learn it once this project is finish.

^^; I don't mind the idea at all but we already have our hands filled with the FFX project.

:) Anyway It's always nice to have some-one new.

PS: I don't mean to sound arrogant or mean, it's just it's already a hassle doing this project, I should fix the First Comment again  :ohdear: . We accept any other projects concerning FF-Touhou mix, I don't even have to help with the project but only as long as your happy doing it (^^; Very unlikely people would do that but still... since we're FF related XD I really feel like I'm being arrogant but I'm not it's just). Post your ideas if you wish, but don't think we can do mutliple projects at the same time.

PSS: I'm sorry for any misunderstanding  :ohdear: I hope you can forgive me

Marco

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2010, 10:39:00 PM »
(One project in Making)
um-mm... sorry sorry sorry!!!!! T_T I think you gathered ideas..... sorryyy!!!!!! For forgive me I... I think I am good with photoshop.... and I know to make something with danmafuku...I don't want to meddle in your project, but if you need help [no maybe she needn't, I am only an obstruction for professionist].However sorry again ..
*run away*

PS I don't want to go off-topic but...Kyaksa.....are you English\American? [Can be really...]
PPS don't consider seriously ideas of a crazy old man.....
DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI DANZAI

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2010, 10:54:19 PM »
wow calm down. your acting like you just disrespected royalty or something.

seriously though, one FF at a time is better. Some Final Fantasies may not be good for this at all... like... that one that isn't good. (if I get specific, I'll just be contradicted)

Kyaksa

« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2010, 11:03:26 PM »
um-mm... sorry sorry sorry!!!!! T_T I think you gathered ideas..... sorryyy!!!!!!

We also gather up ideas, This did start off as a Suggested Topic, But I wanted to explain to you (look up the first post) that you also may have to accept whether or whether not your ideas are accepted (by the way I really like this Dissidia idea, just I can't promise you anything... you have to await other people... or wait until I learn some Danmakufu scripting and actaully master the spriting).

We're accepting scripts that at all related with FF...

don't want to meddle in your project

^^; again I tend to overlapp my words, but your not interfering as long as your suggestion isn't expected at us... which we already have our hands filled with our FFX project. You have to await whether some-one wants or has any desire to collab with your suggestion.

However sorry again ..

^^; don't worry... I didn't explain well in the First Comment of the topic so it's mostly my fault.

PS I don't want to go off-topic but...Kyaksa.....are you English\American? [Can be really...]

I'm american and a half blooded Italian so I'm legally both by nature... :3 you're an Italian? I would write in Italian but my grammer still sucks XD, but by suck I mean horrible... but I read and talk well enough.

PPS don't consider seriously ideas of a crazy old man.....

:O Are you actaully an old man? Or you just saying that figuratily(sp?)?

:) but still I'm happy to know more people are interested in FF and Touhou... combine it's is made of awesome 8D

LPS gave us great information about Yu Yevon (but =.=... I don't want to make anyt promises yet...)

Alpha also help somewhat with the Aeons....

wow calm down. your acting like you just disrespected royalty or something.

V-V Yeah... LPS has a point (but LOL I get like that too....)

seriously though, one FF at a time is better. Some Final Fantasies may not be good for this at all... like... that one that isn't good. (if I get specific, I'll just be contradicted)

Well... Actaully this Could be a forum to post indiviual FF work, whether script or Phantasm (of course if with other people), It's best if me, Kyleksy and RE do our project and then we'll see... but if somebody else is interested in an FF script/Phantasm they can post it here (of course that's up to them)

^^; Dissidia is just a fanservice game but it was decent... but I've still got finish it... Golbez is a bitch to fight DX

LPS... V-V I hope we're not being too offensive or wrong (LOL I mostly speak on my part...  :ohdear:...)

PS: I'm sorry I say LOL too much >.<

Marco

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2010, 02:44:42 PM »
I'm American and a half blooded Italian so I'm legally both by nature... :3 you're an Italian? I would write in Italian but my grammar still sucks XD, but by suck I mean horrible... but I read and talk well enough.
:O Are you actually an old man? Or you just saying that (Sp?)?
I'm not really an old man, only...figuratively...I think.....
Well I ask you if you were American because I sub Luna Dial for another Kyaksa (or  you?)

Kyaksa

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2010, 03:01:32 PM »
I wrote figuratively (badly XD but still)

Yes, I'm that Kyaksa >.>....

8D Thank you a milion for that translation btw!!! (but cursive was a really hard thing to read  :ohdear: ) XD Anyway You're awesome translating touhou videos (I should sub to you, sometimes you can never find it in English but in SPANISH  :V... oh well.). Anyway Since you did that I've been Subbing English to Italian for the Touhou fanbase (and other things... >.> I should do Higurashi and Umineko... well... what I can find anyway)

The first translation is a Karma from Bumb of Chicken (which is an awesome song! Just eefing awesome) But I'm translating End of Daylight and I search for video that yet to be translated in Italian. Helps me pratice my grammer  :derp:

I planning to sub Vocaloids, Touhou and just some songs that have infact been translated in English.

:3 I've always wonder though... why is the spanish fanbase way bigger than the American one??? D8

How are you btw Marco?

Marco

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2010, 07:04:51 PM »
How are you BTW Marco?
I'm fine, thanks... and subtitling Convictor Yamaxanadu, the timing is awfully difficult! the translation is quite easy.Then I have to sub Overdrive and Neko Miko Reimu...but, I found a video that have the precedence...
PS if you have msn or somethin else we can tolk and maybe I can help you with italian... I can post my mail so forum's user can contact me....but if they do I'll ask them a lot of things about danmakufu!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 07:17:47 PM by Marco »

Kyaksa

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2010, 08:53:10 PM »
You do know how to do a PM here, right? There's no need of Emails just yet ^^;

Well There are alot of tutorials and if you're having problem with a script, just ask the Q&A topic... only after you triple check your script.

Marco

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »
Yea I know, but you are missing an important point! If you search before post your problem you could find an answer without asking!