Author Topic: Touhou Grand Theft Auto  (Read 285153 times)

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
Re: Touhou Grand Theft Auto
« Reply #300 on: April 29, 2011, 01:57:54 AM »
okay assuming I had to look into the errordump file when it crashed. It came up with this.

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:  GTA Info:  Version: EU 1.0 Last File Loaded: AUDIO\STREAMS\AMBIENCE Last Library Loaded: dwmapi.dll Error: Unknown  Assembly Info:  Exception At Address: 0x03B00BDE Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)  Registers: EAX: 0x000000FC   EBX: 0x200065C0 ECX: 0x0000008C   EDX: 0x00000000 ESI: 0x06C0FFFE   EDI: 0x20006930 EBP: 0x0028FC8C   ESP: 0x0028FC84

I'm currently looking into the files mentioned.

EDIT: I think the game is allergic to rain. Whenever it starts raining the game crashes soon after or even immanently when it starts falling. Since my save file is about 10 seconds before it starts raining that could be the cause. Even if it is I have no idea how to get around it :V
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:05:24 AM by Nuclear Toaster »

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
    • Sanmaat (site of personal tat)
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2011, 02:13:41 AM »
An EU executable? The US v1.0 one works better with this mod. Can't tell you where to get one, though, for obvious reasons.

Funny, there isn't a dwmapi.dll in my directory.

Quick solution to rain: get GTA: SA TimeSync Tool v1.81 or later, set "Weather Fix" and "Weather Control" and then click the desired weather on the right. Load up GTA:SA and it should remain that way as long as TimeSync is running.
C:DOS> ayayaya.mid
Bad command or file name

C:>_

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2011, 02:22:09 AM »
An EU executable? The US v1.0 one works better with this mod. Can't tell you where to get one, though, for obvious reasons.

Funny, there isn't a dwmapi.dll in my directory.

Quick solution to rain: get GTA: SA TimeSync Tool v1.81 or later, set "Weather Fix" and "Weather Control" and then click the desired weather on the right. Load up GTA:SA and it should remain that way as long as TimeSync is running.
Would the exe really have in impact on the compatibility of the mod?

Yeah dwmapi.dll is a system file. And I'll look into that weather fix.

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #303 on: April 29, 2011, 03:00:16 AM »
Would the exe really have in impact on the compatibility of the mod?

Yeah dwmapi.dll is a system file. And I'll look into that weather fix.
It has made a slight difference, most notably in the splash screen (default on EU, custom on US).
Bad command or file name

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #304 on: April 29, 2011, 06:21:14 AM »
New error.

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:  GTA Info:  Version: US 1.0 Last File Loaded: AUDIO\STREAMS\MH Last Library Loaded: \AA_WAVE Error: SCM Object Limit Breached Recommendation: Increase Objects value in salimits.ini  Assembly Info:  Exception At Address: 0x00544BC8 Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)  Registers: EAX: 0x00000000   EBX: 0x00B99ABC ECX: 0x04356D78   EDX: 0x000001F4 ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x0DA239DC EBP: 0x00B99AC0   ESP: 0x0028F3FC

Tried putting the mod into a fresh installation, only difference is my default player model is fixed, crashes persist. This is starting to tick me off now :V

Going to have a play around unmodded and see if the problem is in my computer or in my game...

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2011, 06:31:37 AM »
New error.

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:  GTA Info:  Version: US 1.0 Last File Loaded: AUDIO\STREAMS\MH Last Library Loaded: \AA_WAVE Error: SCM Object Limit Breached Recommendation: Increase Objects value in salimits.ini  Assembly Info:  Exception At Address: 0x00544BC8 Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)  Registers: EAX: 0x00000000   EBX: 0x00B99ABC ECX: 0x04356D78   EDX: 0x000001F4 ESI: 0x00000000   EDI: 0x0DA239DC EBP: 0x00B99AC0   ESP: 0x0028F3FC

Tried putting the mod into a fresh installation, only difference is my default player model is fixed, crashes persist. This is starting to tick me off now :V

Going to have a play around unmodded and see if the problem is in my computer or in my game...
Try the unmodded install with SALA and see if same error occurs.

As for the SCM object limit...strange. Are you running any other mods alongside Touhou GTA?

EDIT: Set compatibility mode to "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)" just in case. Also if DEP is enabled on all processes put gta-sa.exe on the exceptions list.

EDIT2: On second glance it seems like an audio error. Try copying all the files from the audio directory from the mod file set and copy it over to your Touhou GTA install, overwriting everything in the process.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:07:33 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2011, 07:40:30 PM »
Ah. May be due to the model files, then...in which case I have no idea on what to say other than try a different model pack and see how it goes.

My SALA is attached. Put in the main GTA directory (not while GTA: SA is running, of course).
Holy moly, that's a nice GPU. Odd that it has those issues given it has 2GB dedicated memory.

Frame limiter will set the game to play at 25FPS max (can be set to 60 with Ryosuke's Extended Display Settings ASI...which doesn't work with this mod). It has little to do with graphics and game crashes IIRC.
But judging from your card I'd just leave it off and set everything maximum.

I have a crappy nVidia 6150se Integrated graphics card with 256MB shared memory. I tried upgrading my graphics to an PCI-e nVidia 8400GT, failure because it hated my board, and the only card that actually worked in my computer was an nVidia 9500GT...a great card....but why they made it a "PCI" card, who knows. PCI only has 133Mhtz so throwing a 450Mhtz Core, 800Mhtz 512MB memory, and a 1300Mht shader clock was USELESS!!!

Is there an add-on that shows how many FPS we are getting in game? At times I get really low frame rates while racing in SAMP. Its enough to cause me to wreck often when it happens cause I can barely steer. I would like to see if there is anything that is causing lower frame rates, in which I would go around different parts of the map to see if certain situations are causing the slow down, or if its random.

EDIT ICHI: I'm gone not even a day and conversation sparks. O.O
                                                                                                                 V
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:43:52 PM by Flinix »
Still using Windows XP in the year 2050
[img width= height=]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5186/shrinemaidensigflandre.jpg[/img]
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2011, 07:45:55 PM »
I have a crappy nVidia 6150se Integrated graphics card with 256MB shared memory. I tried upgrading my graphics to an PCI-e nVidia 8400GT, failure because it hated my board, and the only card that actually worked in my computer was an nVidia 9500GT...a great card....but why they made it a "PCI" card, who knows. PCI only has 133Mhtz so throwing a 450Mhtz Core, 800Mhtz 512MB memory, and a 1300Mht shader clock was USELESS!!!
There are PCIe 9500GTs. I have one in my old slim desktop at home. Great card indeed. Still odd that they made a PCI version when the 8-series PCI ones (have an 8400GS that is now in a 2001 system) are already more than enough...must be for those "multiple displays" types.
Though now you're better off with AMD cards overall unless you need PhysX (few games use it), SLI, better Linux support, or better average framerates across games.

As for the 6150SE, maybe it's the low amount and speed of the memory that is causing the blurring and FPS stuttering....

Is there an add-on that shows how many FPS we are getting in game? At times I get really low frame rates while racing in SAMP. Its enough to cause me to wreck often when it happens cause I can barely steer. I would like to see if there is anything that is causing lower frame rates, in which I would go around different parts of the map to see if certain situations are causing the slow down, or if its random.
I use FRAPS to check FPS, take snapshots, and record videos. I keep the FPS counter on the bottom-right corner.

Lower FPS for me is caused by dynamic map shadows, heat haze, and motion blur (first one activates on any setting medium or higher), all of which I have turned off in my SALA limits file and Stream.ini.

EDIT: GAH 16 Sakuyas, 12 Remis, and 20 Flans to run through! At this rate I'll definitely hit over 256! D:
EDIT2: Quick note on the Udon cheat: although it enables infinite sprint while it's on, if you had this ability already (by completing the burglary missions) it will remove this once the spellcard is done. So either avoid its use or use a save editor to re-enable this after saving.

EDIT3: MASSIVE CARMAGEDDON SUCCESS!
Found a Russian CLEO traffic mod, installed it, stuck Carmageddon handling...and they'll do it automatically without the aggressive cheat! It's not as crazy yet, so I may have to crank up the values again.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 02:27:47 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #308 on: April 30, 2011, 04:22:07 AM »
There are PCIe 9500GTs. I have one in my old slim desktop at home. Great card indeed. Still odd that they made a PCI version when the 8-series PCI ones (have an 8400GS that is now in a 2001 system) are already more than enough...must be for those "multiple displays" types.
Though now you're better off with AMD cards overall unless you need PhysX (few games use it), SLI, better Linux support, or better average framerates across games.

As for the 6150SE, maybe it's the low amount and speed of the memory that is causing the blurring and FPS stuttering....
I use FRAPS to check FPS, take snapshots, and record videos. I keep the FPS counter on the bottom-right corner.

Lower FPS for me is caused by dynamic map shadows, heat haze, and motion blur (first one activates on any setting medium or higher), all of which I have turned off in my SALA limits file and Stream.ini.

EDIT: GAH 16 Sakuyas, 12 Remis, and 20 Flans to run through! At this rate I'll definitely hit over 256! D:
EDIT2: Quick note on the Udon cheat: although it enables infinite sprint while it's on, if you had this ability already (by completing the burglary missions) it will remove this once the spellcard is done. So either avoid its use or use a save editor to re-enable this after saving.

EDIT3: MASSIVE CARMAGEDDON SUCCESS!
Found a Russian CLEO traffic mod, installed it, stuck Carmageddon handling...and they'll do it automatically without the aggressive cheat! It's not as crazy yet, so I may have to crank up the values again.

Where are you getting all these different versions of these models? Tell me your secrets mate! haha!

The Russian traffic CLEO script freezes my game at a blank screen after the game loading bar finishes. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to get out of the game as Alt+Tab doesn't work as it thinks the screen is still locked in loading mode. Would have liked to try it out, but apparently I can't. Should I rename the trafic to traffic? Let me know, thanks
[img width= height=]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/5186/shrinemaidensigflandre.jpg[/img]
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #309 on: April 30, 2011, 04:29:23 AM »
Where are you getting all these different versions of these models? Tell me your secrets mate! haha!

The Russian traffic CLEO script freezes my game at a blank screen after the game loading bar finishes. I have to Ctrl+Alt+Del to get out of the game as Alt+Tab doesn't work as it thinks the screen is still locked in loading mode. Would have liked to try it out, but apparently I can't. Should I rename the trafic to traffic? Let me know, thanks
I got them already from a bunch of modder's sites via compilations. There are FAR too many links and files to download, and if I decided to upload my resulting files it'd be large (1.26GB of materials).

As for the Russian CLEO script, make sure there is a "trafic.txd" in the models/txd directory (similar to the udon case). This was stated in the included readme for that (albeit in Russian, which I cannot read).
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:34:34 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #310 on: April 30, 2011, 05:33:45 AM »
I got them already from a bunch of modder's sites via compilations. There are FAR too many links and files to download, and if I decided to upload my resulting files it'd be large (1.26GB of materials).

As for the Russian CLEO script, make sure there is a "trafic.txd" in the models/txd directory (similar to the udon case). This was stated in the included readme for that (albeit in Russian, which I cannot read).

The russian traffic works, I accidentally put it in the models directory rather than its child txd directory,realizing this as soon as I put on my last post. I have yet to see where the Carmageddon comes in. It doesn't appear any different except there are more cars bunched together which causes more madness...and massive FPS slowdowns.

My average FPS on Touhou GTA was no different than Stock GTA.

Desktop: Both ran at an average of 15-20 FPS. Low: 8 High 30 (looking down)
Laptop:  Ran at an average of 20-25 FPS Low: 17 High 25

Laptops specs are all about half as the desktops, except Pixel Fillrate and Texture Fillrate. Desktops pixel/texture fillrate is 0.4GPixel/Texel a second while the laptop has 1.4G pixel/texel per second. I guess it really makes a difference in this game

EDIT ICHI: You could always rar the 1.26GB into two smaller .rar.part files to Megaupload, allowing user named Flinix get the finished product XD
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:35:56 AM by Flinix »
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #311 on: April 30, 2011, 05:40:30 AM »
The russian traffic works, I accidentally put it in the models directory rather than its child txd directory,realizing this as soon as I put on my last post. I have yet to see where the Carmageddon comes in. It doesn't appear any different except there are more cars bunched together which causes more madness...and massive FPS slowdowns.

My average FPS on Touhou GTA was no different than Stock GTA.

Desktop: Both ran at an average of 15-20 FPS. Low: 8 High 30 (looking down)
Laptop:  Ran at an average of 20-25 FPS Low: 17 High 25

Laptops specs are all about half as the desktops, except Pixel Fillrate and Texture Fillrate. Desktops pixel/texture fillrate is 0.4GPixel/Texel a second while the laptop has 1.4G pixel/texel per second. I guess it really makes a difference in this game

EDIT ICHI: You could always rar the 1.26GB into two smaller .rar.part files to Megaupload, allowing user named Flinix get the finished product XD
I'm getting slightly lower FPS (3-15 lower, Medium w/ some modifications) here as well, as well as a good bit of clip-in. 1.5GTexel / s fillrate here.
As for Carmageddon...um, make sure you're using the right handling.dat file. :V

OK, that's possible too...splitting and then...yeah. Instead, though, I'd rather only attach the ones I will be using along with screenshots of each one. That will amount to about 300-400 models I guess, and maybe a few extra (eg. Nazi Mokou and Sakuya) that I found quite interesting. And of course skin.img will be filled to the brim. Lastly since this will involve my modifications to gta3.img I will probably include other addons (new weapons) and remove others (missile NRG, UFO chopper), and have the plot characters set to my own preferences with little user choice in the matter.
While I'm at that I may consider re-bundling the mod to a more modular format - whereby there is a common bit and then separate model packs (Squid's and mine) that can be downloaded separately. Having to download every single one for the mod is a bit extreme.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 06:58:34 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Aquila

• Sprite animator
  • Productivity is a drug
« Reply #312 on: April 30, 2011, 12:09:35 PM »
I'm gone not even a day and conversation sparks. O.O
                                                                                             V

I know how you feel o.O

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #313 on: April 30, 2011, 05:13:11 PM »
I know how you feel o.O

Hehe, for a while, its was just EP and I taking up 8 pages on this thread (somehow), then I left for a busy day and came back to about 6 messages gone by.

Also, I like your signature picture. "In Scarlet Devil Mansion, JENGA is SERIOUS business"
私は本当にお金を必要とする

Zinx Nightstar

• Sorcerer Of Night Who Has Lived Of A 1000 Years
  • Hello mortals, i am Odoru Higanbana.
« Reply #314 on: May 01, 2011, 04:26:59 PM »
please seed the torrent im getting it 30kb/s T_T

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #315 on: May 01, 2011, 04:28:06 PM »
please seed the torrent im getting it 30kb/s T_T
Huh, I thought the torrent was dead!

Well, few of us if any are seeding it so the MegaUpload links are your best bet. Took me a few hours, and I don't have an account to speed things up a bit.

EDIT: As for the models I'm using they are also very poorly organized - the models are sorted by game but other than that are a slew of extracted folders (many in western script, some Shift-JIS, a lot of corrupted Shift-JIS thanks to the use of a Korean system) and RARs/ZIPs with all sorts of names.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 04:53:31 PM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Zinx Nightstar

• Sorcerer Of Night Who Has Lived Of A 1000 Years
  • Hello mortals, i am Odoru Higanbana.
« Reply #316 on: May 01, 2011, 06:11:02 PM »
another question do the savegames of normal game work cause i have completed the normal game on my lap top and just installed sa and touhou mod on my desktop one. will i be able to use that savegame in touhou mod too?

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #317 on: May 01, 2011, 06:43:36 PM »
another question do the savegames of normal game work cause i have completed the normal game on my lap top and just installed sa and touhou mod on my desktop one. will i be able to use that savegame in touhou mod too?
Assuming that both are the same version (v1 or v2/v3 - the script files are smaller on the latter), yes.
Bad command or file name

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #318 on: May 02, 2011, 06:33:11 AM »
Bad news on the skin front! :(

It seems that 92 models is the maximum stable limit for the skin.img with Touhou mod even though <=256 can be supported by the script, and models beyond the 92nd one will crash (think it has to do with offsets since the game uses those to sort). Meaning that that mega skin pack idea is shot down.

However, it still remains a great way to test models in-game since many of the creators forgot to put screenshots with their models. Besides that's what I wanted to replace initially - repetitive civilian models.
Also, the possibility of having several sets is feasible; in this case, I'll probably give the original models as a pack for download then so that you can pitch in and create some too...once I arrange them ^^
Already have a few ideas (16 character models according to the 2011 THWiki popularity poll - except with Byakuren replacing Koishi since we need more UFO - followed by those for specific games/themes. They will be packed as much as possible to minimize the number of downloads).

Lastly, the MMD Sakuya model is very high-detailed and thus will lower framerates by a considerable bit (often for me 3-20FPS lower than the DS-Sagena model, which I plan to use as the default).
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:40:57 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #319 on: May 02, 2011, 09:00:35 AM »
Bad news on the skin front! :(

It seems that 92 models is the maximum stable limit for the skin.img with Touhou mod even though <=256 can be supported by the script, and models beyond the 92nd one will crash (think it has to do with offsets since the game uses those to sort). Meaning that that mega skin pack idea is shot down.

However, it still remains a great way to test models in-game since many of the creators forgot to put screenshots with their models. Besides that's what I wanted to replace initially - repetitive civilian models.
Also, the possibility of having several sets is feasible; in this case, I'll probably give the original models as a pack for download then so that you can pitch in and create some too...once I arrange them ^^
Already have a few ideas (16 character models according to the 2011 THWiki popularity poll - except with Byakuren replacing Koishi since we need more UFO - followed by those for specific games/themes. They will be packed as much as possible to minimize the number of downloads).

Lastly, the MMD Sakuya model is very high-detailed and thus will lower framerates by a considerable bit (often for me 3-20FPS lower than the DS-Sagena model, which I plan to use as the default).

Double You Tee Eff Mate....Opera browser? really? Never thought you'd use Opera for a web browser (Then again, I've never used it so I don't know how it runs).

Sucks to hear about the 92 model limit. Now what exactly does the game do to be considered unstable? Also, I can't wait to get the access to the massive selection of models. And, do you suggest any specific ped viewer programs, one that is simple and stable? I want to look at the models for my choice. I found one GTA model viewer randomly when I wasn't even looking for it, but it doesn't work as I get random errors trying to open it.

Too bad we don't know how to modify the game to accept more models and have higher limits
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2011, 09:08:45 AM »
Double You Tee Eff Mate....Opera browser? really? Never thought you'd use Opera for a web browser (Then again, I've never used it so I don't know how it runs).

Sucks to hear about the 92 model limit. Now what exactly does the game do to be considered unstable? Also, I can't wait to get the access to the massive selection of models. And, do you suggest any specific ped viewer programs, one that is simple and stable? I want to look at the models for my choice. I found one GTA model viewer randomly when I wasn't even looking for it, but it doesn't work as I get random errors trying to open it.

Too bad we don't know how to modify the game to accept more models and have higher limits
I switch around between Firefox and Opera. If memory is an issue I stick with the latter (20 tabs on Opera = 400MB, while FIrefox takes >1.5GB for the same pages).

By "unstable" I mean that if the 93rd or later model is loaded the game instantly hangs. The ones through the 92nd work fine. For Ped viewing I suggest Scream2k4's Ped Editor, which gives you a quick preview of the generic pedestrian models and allows you to edit their stats (but not their models).

The game engine may be to blame for the limits. Got the 16 popular and common models/characters down already. But this may still be possible for pedestrian and cutscene models, just not CLEO Skin Switcher....

EDIT: Also, given that there are at least 104 distinct models in gta3.img (90 in skin switcher, 7 swimming/strip, at least 5 gang ones, 2 different police (sleeves), etc.), I don't think this is much of a problem in that regard (though the file has about 300-ish different models). Memory may be a limit though.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 09:17:39 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2011, 09:08:47 PM »
I switch around between Firefox and Opera. If memory is an issue I stick with the latter (20 tabs on Opera = 400MB, while FIrefox takes >1.5GB for the same pages).

By "unstable" I mean that if the 93rd or later model is loaded the game instantly hangs. The ones through the 92nd work fine. For Ped viewing I suggest Scream2k4's Ped Editor, which gives you a quick preview of the generic pedestrian models and allows you to edit their stats (but not their models).

The game engine may be to blame for the limits. Got the 16 popular and common models/characters down already. But this may still be possible for pedestrian and cutscene models, just not CLEO Skin Switcher....

EDIT: Also, given that there are at least 104 distinct models in gta3.img (90 in skin switcher, 7 swimming/strip, at least 5 gang ones, 2 different police (sleeves), etc.), I don't think this is much of a problem in that regard (though the file has about 300-ish different models). Memory may be a limit though.

Scream2k4's Ped Editor loads the Touhou models fine...except they all load on their backs or on their side (still laying down) giving me a pantsu shot every time they spin around. My question is, can I fix that an have them load like they should, standing up...and not spinning so fast?

As I was typing this up, I went further down the list, in which Ibuki loads standing up correctly, ped name "MAFFA", "SOFYST", "BIKERA", "BIKDRUGS" and "BMOMAR". Reimu, Ped name "WFYBE" and a few other Ped names apparantly doesn't have any clothes loading cause I'm seeing a topless Reimu with black legs appearing invisible in the ped editor until the legs get in front of the view proving they at least still loaded the textures at the very least.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2011, 09:15:07 PM »
Scream2k4's Ped Editor loads the Touhou models fine...except they all load on their backs or on their side (still laying down) giving me a pantsu shot every time they spin around. My question is, can I fix that an have them load like they should, standing up...and not spinning so fast?
It's hard-coded so I don't think this will be possible, sorry.

As I was typing this up, I went further down the list, in which Ibuki loads standing up correctly, ped name "MAFFA", "SOFYST", "BIKERA", "BIKDRUGS" and "BMOMAR". Reimu, Ped name "WFYBE" and a few other Ped names apparantly doesn't have any clothes loading cause I'm seeing a topless Reimu with black legs appearing invisible in the ped editor until the legs get in front of the view proving they at least still loaded the textures at the very least.
Some of the character textures (swimsuit Reimu being one of the more apparent ones) don't quite load properly on the ped editor. Despite the quirks though it is quicker than loading up the entire game just to view a few models.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #323 on: May 03, 2011, 03:05:09 AM »
It's hard-coded so I don't think this will be possible, sorry.
Some of the character textures (swimsuit Reimu being one of the more apparent ones) don't quite load properly on the ped editor. Despite the quirks though it is quicker than loading up the entire game just to view a few models.

This is very true about faster loading for a few models, though if you can't even see the model correctly, what's the point? XD

Its so hard-coded, the GTA modding community got this far....hehe
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #324 on: May 03, 2011, 03:36:00 AM »
Apparently the Japanese and Western GTA mod communities are on different frequencies, with few exceptions (Ryosuke, notably). They use the same tools and mod packs but have different results and aren't very mutually compatible XD

Even if the models aren't fully proper the results are enough to determine which model is which.

OFFTOPIC EDIT: Also have a few questions on tech buying tips here that could use a little advice...thanks ahead of time :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 03:48:56 AM by Miniscule Meiling's Picture Session »
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #325 on: May 03, 2011, 03:50:34 AM »
Apparently the Japanese and Western GTA mod communities are on different frequencies, with few exceptions (Ryosuke, notably). They use the same tools and mod packs but have different results and aren't very mutually compatible XD

Even if the models aren't fully proper the results are enough to determine which model is which.

Hehe, a few aren't however. One model is reallllyy tiny as for another one is so large you just  can see the inside of it and its color XD
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #326 on: May 03, 2011, 03:52:39 AM »
Hehe, a few aren't however. One model is reallllyy tiny as for another one is so large you just  can see the inside of it and its color XD
Aha, the Daiyousei and Cirno models...those do that often.

Basically put, the ped editor is not an end-all-be-all (doesn;t go through special models such as the plot characters) but it's good for the most part.
Bad command or file name

Flinix

• Too moe for ZUN
  • それは私、Flinixです
« Reply #327 on: May 03, 2011, 05:35:01 AM »
Aha, the Daiyousei and Cirno models...those do that often.

Basically put, the ped editor is not an end-all-be-all (doesn;t go through special models such as the plot characters) but it's good for the most part.

Its not Cirno and Daiyousei for me. Cirno and Daiyousei work fine, except the sideways thing. Its obvious the ped editor isn't an end all be all program. I never said that. I just want to know why Ibuki works fine, but all the others don't, as to which why it occurs you know.
私は本当にお金を必要とする

DX7.EP

• Red shroom
  • Smooth Charisma
« Reply #328 on: May 03, 2011, 05:40:26 AM »
No idea as to why either.
Bad command or file name

« Reply #329 on: May 03, 2011, 11:27:04 PM »
I was wondering is there like a GTA 4 version, is there a way to convert the SA to 4?