Author Topic: TalosMistake's Stuff - Update! Hecatia(?) vs Ran Script!  (Read 42035 times)

TalosMistake

• Master of Aura and Shade
  • I'm Talos, not Talo~~
TalosMistake's Stuff - Update! Hecatia(?) vs Ran Script!
« on: April 25, 2013, 08:51:34 AM »
New Stuff (still has an updating if necessary)

Hecatia(?) vs Ran Boss Fight

The most powerful character in the touhou universe vs Shikigami. Who will win? xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Progress

-None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old Stuff (I won't update it anymore)

Danmakufu ph3

Hecatia Lapislazuli Player

-Feature 3 different shot type & bomb
-Unique spell system
-Adjustable damage rate

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Clownpiece Boss Fight

Midboss+Boss Fight + 4 Overdrive spell cards

Clownpiece won't go easy on you.  :V

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Doremy Boss Fight

For the best girl, Doremy. xD

Yuyuko Boss Fight

Late ICM entry, still better than unfinished. :V

Short Alice Boss Fight

Kokoro Extra Boss Fight

Mini Shou Script V 1.01

Seija boss fight for Halloween contest

CURSE Entry #1 Marisa Boss Fight

Contest Entry #10 Youmu Boss Fight

Star Sapphire Boss Fight

Re ~ Battle Against Miko

Medicine Melancholy PoFV gimmick 0.9

Letty Boss Battle 1.2

Revenge of a Strongest Firefly [Wriggle Boss Fight V1.1] Word)

Simple battle against Patchuoli(My 1st script in ph3 with a lot of stolen functions and spellcard ideas  :V )

Danmakufu 0.12m

Flandre Scarlet Boss Fight

Flandre Scarlet Boss Fight V 1.5

Hieda no Akyu Boss Fight + Lastword

Toziko Stage

Medicine Melancholy Boss Fight
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:15:06 AM by TalosMistake »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Re: TalosMistake's Stuff - New! Wriggle Boss Fight
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 01:46:24 PM »
Welcome TalosMistake,

Excellent choice you have made by posting it here, always good to see new people attempting in ph3. I am sure several people are willing to give you some constructive criticism and/or feedback.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

• Aspiring Mathematician of Brilliant Laziness
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 03:26:40 PM »
I found a small error in the 3rd Spell Card (Insect Sign"Dancing of Fireflies"). If the bubbles are for some reason (bombing/deathwaves) deleted before they get to explode, the glowing bullets will be fired from the upper left corner of the screen. That happens because you're trying to fire them from the coordinates (ObjMove_GetX(obj),ObjMove_GetY(obj)) (where "obj" is the bubble), but when "obj" doesn't exist, the coordinates become (0,0) because that's apparently the default value of ObjMove_GetX(obj) and ObjMove_GetY(obj). This can be solved in two ways. You can either just make the bubbles bomb resistant with ObjShot_SetSpellResist(obj,true) or you could replace the task "Manage" with this:
Code: [Select]
task Manage(obj){
let dir = rand(-10,10);
wait(120);
if(!Obj_IsDeleted(obj))
{
ascent(i in 0..6){
CreateShotA2(ObjMove_GetX(obj),ObjMove_GetY(obj),5,i*60+dir,-0.15,1.5,ORB_YELLOW,10);
}
Obj_Delete(obj);
}
}

and replace the task "Manage2" with this:
Code: [Select]
task Manage2(obj){
let angle = 0;
wait(120);
if(!Obj_IsDeleted(obj))
{
angle = getAtanAngle(obj,objPlayer)+rand(-10,10);
ascent(i in 0..4){
CreateShotA2(ObjMove_GetX(obj),ObjMove_GetY(obj),5,angle+i*90,-0.2,1.5,ORB_GREEN,10);
}
Obj_Delete(obj);
}
}
The only change I made is that I used Obj_IsDeleted(obj) to check if the bubble is deleted and did so that glowing bullets are only fired if the bubble still exists.
Anyway, it's a pretty nice script. The patterns are fun and feel in character, but not stolen. Egg Barrier and Hidden Bug are in my opinion the most interesting ones, even though I find that the latter is too difficult (but it could be because I'm anything but used to that gimmick).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 08:25:40 PM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 01:49:24 AM »
I found a small error in the 3rd Spell Card (Insect Sign"Dancing of Fireflies"). If the bubbles are for some reason (bombing/deathwaves) deleted before they get to explode, the glowing bullets will be fired from the upper left corner of the screen. That happens because you're trying to fire them from the coordinates (ObjMove_GetX(obj),ObjMove_GetY(obj)) (where "obj" is the bubble), but when "obj" doesn't exist, the coordinates become (0,0) because that's apparently the default value of ObjMove_GetX(obj) and ObjMove_GetY(obj). This can be solved in two ways. You can either just make the bubbles bomb resistant with ObjShot_SetSpellResist(obj,true) or you could replace the task "Manage" with this:
-code
and replace the task "Manage2" with this:
-code-
The only change I made is that I used Obj_IsDeleted(obj) to check if the bubble is deleted and did so that glowing bullets are only fired if the bubble still exists.
Anyway, it's a pretty nice script. The patterns are fun and feel in character, but not stolen. Egg Barrier and Hidden Bug are in my opinion the most interesting ones, even though I find that the latter is too difficult (but it could be because I'm anything but used to that gimmick).

Thanks for your advice . I didn't check this cause because I've never bombed in my own scripts :D (and Random Player Generator dosen't clear bullets when die.)

ExPorygon

• Veteran Danmakufu Scripter
  • Currently working on a full Touhou fangame!
    • Ephemeral Entertainment
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 01:55:56 AM »
Good to see you posting your stuff here! Welcome to RaNGE, TalosMistake!

Just in case it isn't obvious, I'm also Ozzy from Bulletforge and Ozzie840 from youtube.

I'll probably give you some feedback on your latest script when I get more time. In the meantime, I'll make this post to follow the thread.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2013, 11:23:47 PM »
Thanks for your advice . I didn't check this cause because I've never bombed in my own scripts :D (and Random Player Generator doesn't clear bullets when die.)
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help you out :)
It's nice to see you posting your projects here  (I should probably start posting some projects too, but I haven't finished anything yet :V)
Edit: Even though I'm pretty new to this forum as well (I joined in early February), I still want to welcome you to this forum. I hope you'll enjoy it and I hope to play more fun scripts from you in the future (but don't rush them) ;)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 12:17:58 AM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2013, 11:26:13 PM »
I really loved the script you made.
Spoiler:
I kind of envy you.
It was a great inspiration to me. And welcome to the forum, although I've only been here for about 4 ~ 6 months.
Hope to see more great scripts from you.
Currently a normal player

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2013, 09:41:11 AM »
I really loved the script you made.
Spoiler:
I kind of envy you.
It was a great inspiration to me. And welcome to the forum, although I've only been here for about 4 ~ 6 months.
Hope to see more great scripts from you.

I see you've made a Reimu-Sakuya player script. It's a good one, I love it! (especially the sprites) Keep up good work!  :)

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
Re: TalosMistake's Stuff - Miko Boss Fight[In progress :D]
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2013, 12:47:55 AM »
Hm... Main error I see with the Miko script... shrink her a little bit! XD

-I'm an extremely picky person on graphics...-
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 01:04:58 AM by PhantomSong »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 02:31:58 AM »
Hm... Main error I see with the Miko script... shrink her a little bit! XD

-I'm an extremely picky person on graphics...-

Thanks you so much PhantomSong  :) . Are you a same user on BulletForge?

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 02:39:53 AM »
Yeah, I think Phantom Song is.
Anyways, I'm going to go play your other scripts, which looks like they were just uploaded, or it just escaped my vision.
But the screenshot for Miko looks like Satori's nonspells a little. They are both static and there are two mirrored, spiral patterns to her side. Just an observation.

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 06:14:51 AM »
Yeah, I think Phantom Song is.
Anyways, I'm going to go play your other scripts, which looks like they were just uploaded, or it just escaped my vision.
But the screenshot for Miko looks like Satori's nonspells a little. They are both static and there are two mirrored, spiral patterns to her side. Just an observation.

My other scripts aren't that good.Please don't set your expectations high.:D

About Miko, her nonspells are the same concept as ZUN did(In TD) , but not stolen  ;) Yeb, they are very static, maybe boss movement can solve this problem ?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:16:27 AM by TalosMistake »

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 07:52:49 PM »
Thanks you so much PhantomSong  :) . Are you a same user on BulletForge?
Don't mention it, and indeed I am! ^^

My other scripts aren't that good.Please don't set your expectations high.:D

About Miko, her nonspells are the same concept as ZUN did(In TD) , but not stolen  ;) Yeb, they are very static, maybe boss movement can solve this problem ?

I've never faced Miko, I lost all my continues from Futo and Seiga  :ohdear:
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 07:54:26 PM by PhantomSong »

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 10:22:18 PM »
I've only faced Miko twice, so I don't remember. But your other scripts were really good too.
I've never actually made a complete boss before, because of laziness. Except for one, except that one was only 3 spells, and 2 nonspells long. And it had many things to fix.
I'm pushing myself to start and finish my game. So any other scripts inspire the attacks of the Touhou cast. I don't have Miko as a boss, but I can't wait to play the script you have for Miko.
I also really liked your Flandre script. Though I've never gotten to her in EoSD.
I hope to see more from you.

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2013, 12:18:46 AM »
Medicine Melancholy Boss Fight(A short script with gimmick from CtC. 4Nonspells 4Spells)
I'd like to note it's more of a PoFV gimmick... but it's just me being a pedant XD

I'd also love to test the script. All good scripts have play testers prior to release!

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2013, 05:18:16 AM »
Visually, your Wriggle script looked awesome all around and looked fun aswell (haven't tried it myself).

I really enjoyed your Medicine script, but I do feel that the Medicine gimmick from StB would make for more interesting ideas and scripts.

The Flandre script was really cool too, especially with Incarcerated Power.

SacredWind

• Ordinary Magician
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 08:16:26 AM »
I'd like to note it's more of a PoFV gimmick... but it's just me being a pedant XD

I'd also love to test the script. All good scripts have play testers prior to release!

In PoFV the poison slows the player, but here (and also in CtC) it just obscures the player and the light bullets :D
Nicknames: Sacred, SacredWind.
Touhou Achievements:
Easy 1cc: PCB, SA, UFO
Normal 1cc: IN, MoF, TD

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
Re: TalosMistake's Stuff - New! Wriggle Boss Fight Version 1.1
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2013, 02:36:58 PM »
Update:Wriggle Boss Fight Version 1.1

I added a Last Word spellcard to this version. Please tell me what do you think about it  :V

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
Update:Serious battle against Toyosatomimi no Miko 1.0

http://www.bulletforge.org/u/talosmistake/p/serious-battle-against-toyosatomimi-no-miko/v/10

Lunatic version will come soon.  :)

Maths ~Angelic Version~

Thank you for another fun script  :)
It looks nice and the danmaku is good. I like the creative patterns, particularly "Highborn Divine Spirit". I loved that gimmick  :D
Spoiler:
Futo's appearance
was pretty cool too.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 04:58:02 PM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
Anyway, thank you for your compliments.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 01:00:57 AM by TalosMistake »

Maths ~Angelic Version~

Sorry  :ohdear:
I just fixed it with a spoiler tag, though.
Spoiler:
I thought it wasn't necessary because it wasn't at the end of the battle.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 05:11:07 PM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
General reactions:
- All of Toyosatomimis attacks were great and really nice to look at, which gives bonus points for it being danmaku.
- But her attack with all the blue knives felt really, really dense (or do I just suck?).
-
Spoiler:
Is Futo's appearance just some kind of joke? Her appearance as well as her danmaku is really silly.

Could record it if noone else has, but why does my ph3 always get so strange and laggy in fullscreen mode? It's mainly the reason why I don't prefer using ph3.

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
General reactions:
- All of Toyosatomimis attacks were great and really nice to look at, which gives bonus points for it being danmaku.
- But her attack with all the blue knives felt really, really dense (or do I just suck?).
-
Spoiler:
Is Futo's appearance just some kind of joke? Her appearance as well as her danmaku is really silly.

Could record it if noone else has, but why does my ph3 always get so strange and laggy in fullscreen mode? It's mainly the reason why I don't prefer using ph3.

Spoiler:
It is my purpose that makes her looks more retarded. 
:V
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 12:11:20 PM by TalosMistake »

Maths ~Angelic Version~

Edit: Accidentally hit quote instead of modify  :blush:
Might as well use this post to inform you that the upload includes three scrapped attacks in case you're curious. You need Applocale to see them, or you can go to the text file and change the header to "TouhouDanmakufu[Single]". It's pretty amusing.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 06:10:42 PM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
What.

And Futo is a cool touhou >:u
Spoiler:
bad grammar intended

Medicine with PoFV(StB?) gimmick.
God yes.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 09:28:02 PM by Darkness1 »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
Re: TalosMistake's Stuff - New! Medicine Melancholy PoFV gimmick 0.9
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2013, 03:56:09 PM »
Medicine PoFV gimmick Version 0.9

Medicine PoFV gimmick

I just noticed that I spent my time about 1 hour to make familiar functions , and use it on 1st spellcard only. :blush:
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 09:19:02 AM by TalosMistake »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
Re: TalosMistake's Stuff - New! Letty Boss Battle 1.0
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2013, 09:18:20 AM »
Update! Letty Boss Battle 1.0

http://www.bulletforge.org/u/talosmistake/p/letty-boss-battle/v/10

Her gimmick is much harder to control than Medicine's.  :V

Please rate & comment.  :)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:02:04 PM by TalosMistake »

Maths ~Angelic Version~

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2013, 12:04:17 PM »
That Medicine script... well, I enjoyed it even though I don't really find Medicine's gimmick that fun (the gimmick is obviously ZUN's fault, not yours).
Harmful Flower seems to have a flaw similar to the one I described in the Wriggle script (try bombing just after the first part of the flower starts appearing and use a character whose bombs destroy bullets).
This is minor, but as far as I have understood, a Spell Card name is a title and should use English title capitalization. In other words, name the cards like "Curse of the Lovely Flower" and not "Curse of the lovely flower" (unless you have a specific reason for it that I overlooked).

Nice Letty script~ As earlier, nice visuals. I think you used her gimmick well in the attacks. An example is Unreasonable Snowstrom (typo?), which is a pretty simple pattern, but the fog gives the feeling of a snowstorm :)
Only one comment about Mystical Storm: The attack is a nice "gradually increasing difficulty by adding more bullet types as time passes" attack, but give the trails immunity to bombs. I mean, if you die after the appearance of the last one (large bubbles), there won't be fired any more bullets, even though there may be as much as 15 seconds remaining on the timer.
Anyway, thank you for another fun script  :D
(Edited to include commentary on the Medicine script)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 12:25:14 PM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

TalosMistake

• I'm Talos, not Talo~~
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2013, 12:49:10 PM »
I'm glad to see people have fun with my scripts  :) , and thanks a lot for your commentary!

but as far as I have understood, a Spell Card name is a title and should use English title capitalization. In other words, name the cards like "Curse of the Lovely Flower" and not "Curse of the lovely flower" (unless you have a specific reason for it that I overlooked).

Ops  :o I didn't know that before (I'm really bad at English.)

Harmful Flower seems to have a flaw similar to the one I described in the Wriggle script (try bombing just after the first part of the flower starts appearing and use a character whose bombs destroy bullets).
Only one comment about Mystical Storm: The attack is a nice "gradually increasing difficulty by adding more bullet types as time passes" attack, but give the trails immunity to bombs. I mean, if you die after the appearance of the last one (large bubbles), there won't be fired any more bullets, even though there may be as much as 15 seconds remaining on the timer.
)

Didn't even notice it **Quick make new versions**