Author Topic: Danmakufu Script Dumping Thread.  (Read 6303 times)

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
Danmakufu Script Dumping Thread.
« on: August 19, 2010, 05:22:15 PM »
 <pikaguy900> there should be a thread where we can post our various Danmakufu creations without needing our own thread

So I created this. Go ahead, everyone who doesn't have a thread.

Nimono

• wat
Re: Danmakufu Script Dumping Thread.
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:02:03 PM »
hey thanks, kyuu

http://www.mediafire.com/?gxff69cxza11lkf

I made a new spell, but I kinda need it tested. I think it's *okay* right now, but I'm not sure if it needs anything added, changed or removed... What do you guys think? (Also, as for my inspiration, look around this place, you might find it. ;P)

Sejha

• I think Im a game dev. And Musician.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 11:04:30 PM »
 :derp:

I shall test your scripts.

@Crayon:

It has a very nice idea. Much like Alice's exploding dolls in Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. I did however find it to be a bit easy.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 11:33:09 PM by Snow Taradien »
I've evolved a lot. When did I make this account again?

Nimono

• wat
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 11:29:22 PM »
:derp:

I shall test your scripts.

@Kyuu:

It has a very nice idea. Much like Alice's exploding dolls in Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. I did however find it to be a bit easy.

no no no, the (9) who created the thread is kyuu, I am crayon/pikaguy900. :P Anyways, thanks. Yeah, I realized after I made it that it was bit too much like Return Inanimateness, but there's not much more I could think of that an exploding mushroom could create... perhaps instead of bullet rings, I should make them explode into some aimed danmaku and spores that fly up and fall back down?

Also, you found it to be easy? I thought it was kinda difficult. Any suggestions you have for it?

Sejha

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 11:32:49 PM »
no no no, the (9) who created the thread is kyuu, I am crayon/pikaguy900. :P Anyways, thanks. Yeah, I realized after I made it that it was bit too much like Return Inanimateness, but there's not much more I could think of that an exploding mushroom could create... perhaps instead of bullet rings, I should make them explode into some aimed danmaku and spores that fly up and fall back down?

Also, you found it to be easy? I thought it was kinda difficult. Any suggestions you have for it?
:3
Haha old chap, sorry bout that.

The spores idea is actually a neat idea, I don't mind the relation, the exploding idea is neat. The idea you just mentioned works.

SAS

• The Worst Person In the World
  • I have a deathwish
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 08:36:30 PM »
My first proper script.

DUAL 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機 Evaccania DOOM

For music, drop bgm.mp3 in the folder where the scripts are. And please do not peek in the scripts. They are horrible.
Please report any bugs and such.

Known problems:
- Currently bullets go over health-bar. This is because health-bar is drawn by one of the DOOMs.
- It might freeze for a second at the start. This is because it creates enemies for attack in second phase.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 08:09:44 AM by Sasupoika »

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 03:51:51 PM »
@Sasupoika: As if one wasn't bad enough...
If a DOOM is drawing the health bar, can't you just change the effect layer to
Based on that picture, I can totally see Yukari pwning 'em and giving 'em to Yuyuko as presents.
@crayon: The idea is nothing special, but the way the explosions are arranged makes it awesome. Suggestions, though:
>Use BLUE(AQUA?)60 for the guide lasers. Just makes 'em purdier.
>AQUA11 is the danmaku god of cheap deaths, and it's underwhelming to boot. I recommend replacing them with AQUA12. Somehow the idea of "mushrooms" makes me associate them with little "stars" of AQUA12 bullets ? la Croaking Frog Eaten By Snake, but that's just me.
>Make it longer, and give her some bomb resistance with SetDamageRate.

Nimono

• wat
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 03:45:52 PM »
@crayon: The idea is nothing special, but the way the explosions are arranged makes it awesome. Suggestions, though:
>Use BLUE(AQUA?)60 for the guide lasers. Just makes 'em purdier.
>AQUA11 is the danmaku god of cheap deaths, and it's underwhelming to boot. I recommend replacing them with AQUA12. Somehow the idea of "mushrooms" makes me associate them with little "stars" of AQUA12 bullets ? la Croaking Frog Eaten By Snake, but that's just me.
>Make it longer, and give her some bomb resistance with SetDamageRate.
Already been given plenty of suggestions, but thanks for more. I used BLUE60 before, honestly, but then the guides were just mostly white, which I didn't want. I want them BLUE, darn it! Also, I'm going to change the whole AQUA11 thing entirely, to where it's AQUA05 (or GREEN05) getting launched into the air as if they were spores. Or something. the issue I have is that the spellcard is apparently only difficult for me, and no one else. WHY IS THIS SO?! is it because Danmakufu won't let me use the numpad for directions? :< I know that tends to mess me up a little...

EDIT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bsa7xjo265qzq4g

New version of my spell! I hope it's better now. In fact, I actually hope it's TOO hard this time. I honestly believe it's easier to tone something down than it is to make it HARDER without being super unfair.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:20:18 AM by crayon »

Sejha

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 09:55:58 PM »
Already been given plenty of suggestions, but thanks for more. I used BLUE60 before, honestly, but then the guides were just mostly white, which I didn't want. I want them BLUE, darn it! Also, I'm going to change the whole AQUA11 thing entirely, to where it's AQUA05 (or GREEN05) getting launched into the air as if they were spores. Or something. the issue I have is that the spellcard is apparently only difficult for me, and no one else. WHY IS THIS SO?! is it because Danmakufu won't let me use the numpad for directions? :< I know that tends to mess me up a little...

EDIT:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bsa7xjo265qzq4g

New version of my spell! I hope it's better now. In fact, I actually hope it's TOO hard this time. I honestly believe it's easier to tone something down than it is to make it HARDER without being super unfair.
Lo, thusly did Snow run off to test the new version.

Dr. Katz

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2010, 10:51:41 PM »
A script dumping thread, yay!.

I wondered how noachian deluge would look in danmaku, so i made this survival.
but i don't know if its beatable...

So any feedback?, Also its supposed to sync with the song, if danmakufu runs at 57(like mine) play in fullscreen, please.

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2010, 09:28:37 PM »
Yay

Lol what this is impossible