Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57438 times)

Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Three)
« Reply #960 on: July 23, 2012, 11:07:42 PM »
Yes but scum should be able to realize this and go out of their way to fake it. Am I like the only person who tries to do that?

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #961 on: July 23, 2012, 11:20:30 PM »
me going 'shadoweh your lover is not me' is both null and irrelevant.  It's easy enough to say as scum.

Any real case against me boils down to 'Dormio connections' + 'role fishing' which I will answer in turn.  later when I eat.  I will say now that I do not consider the "role fishing" part to be any value above part of a scum stump speech.

Don't lynch me.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #962 on: July 23, 2012, 11:50:50 PM »
This level of reasoning is possible to get Shadoweh lynched.
There we go.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #963 on: July 24, 2012, 01:40:04 AM »
huh what there is a reason that no one ever thinks you're scum for being scummy. >_> In all seriousness it doesn't seem like the kind of thing scum think about while doing that early morning panic to get into the game.

It's not the part where you say you don't love me (</3) It's the part where Dormio starts investigating it. Role fishing could also just be you being yourself. I question how you could be vanilla town and know about lovahs though. This sucks. I hate talking myself out of lynching people. I will look into it later (tm).

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #964 on: July 24, 2012, 03:33:55 AM »
fuck it.

I just lost a 3-hours worth of material painstakingly quoted from D1 trying to put my play with respect to Dormio in perspective.  Mafiascum doesn't fucking make you lose your post if you hit backspace because you can hit the forward button and it's all there again.

Fuck.

FFUACJWEKJsDASjfkvaSDFVGLAKMESCUIJ

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #965 on: July 24, 2012, 03:39:46 AM »
i herd dere was dis ting
it wuz called 'notepad'
an it was gud

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #966 on: July 24, 2012, 03:53:28 AM »
fuck fuck fguck.  Fucking dumb shit.

Short story:

Hw, Dormio didn't actually give me stuff to respond to.  He didn't ask my questions, he just stated opinions.  In point of fact I didn't like his posts because A) he tunneled on BT for dubious reasons, and B) he misrepped me.  It doesn't show in my posts as much as it should because I made a conscience decision to try to play like I did in MHM and Diablo mafia by tunneling on people I was most confident were scum and ignoring the back-round noise.  2ndly, I needed to reread before I realized how bad Dormio was treating BT.  I was biased and largely overlooked how scummy Dormio's references to me were because I thought he was just being a prick picking on me. I should have shot that down instead of just giving the passing review "I'm unimpressed by [Dormio]"  Only when I realized he was treating BT terribly did I question him more directly, and that was at the end of the day, and I had to go to sleep.

as for my actions D2, I very clearly stated I didn't like Schezo and Dormio.  When I voted you, I wasn't particulary interested in getting you lynched but I thought you were a bit unnoticed and were a bit too laidback, and I didn't like your PX vote, so I felt like riling you.  It's ridic to say I "sheeped" you at the end there.  the "mind powers" quote was refering to your "why isn't Dormio lynched yet?"

I'm not sure why you think I was out for "town cred" when even a Kips/Wrathie should realize there's none to be gained hammering the way I did, I'm frankly insulted. (not sure if I'm giving Kips/Wrathie too much credit here).

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #967 on: July 24, 2012, 03:57:57 AM »
k. 

I feel a bit better.

Rawr do you have a neighbor QT with HW?

re: Shadoweh:  Oh, that's more understandable actually a nice catch there.  thanks for bringing up evidence in my favor.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #968 on: July 24, 2012, 04:00:41 AM »
Shadoweh I didn't know about lovers, it's just when you asked 'HOW YOU FEEL FOR ME DAN' I thought you might have been looking for something and wanted me to answer complusively, so I did.  Later I was thinking if the case where you had a seeking role, I should probably not give you the wrong idea so I corrected myself.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #969 on: July 24, 2012, 04:09:44 AM »
why do you need to know this

shadoweh with the amount of townclears you're throwing around the scumteam basically has to be between rawr/bt/schezo. do you think the scumteam is between rawr/bt/schezo?

« Reply #970 on: July 24, 2012, 04:10:35 AM »
this

ActionDan

« Reply #971 on: July 24, 2012, 04:14:11 AM »
Because this implies Rawr is a lover to XXXX but he doesn't know who it is.

huh and here i thought huhwhat knew i was lovers with him for some reason.(i still have no idea who im lovers with)

also serela im pretty sure those were only your complaints

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #972 on: July 24, 2012, 04:14:51 AM »
i know the name :V

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #973 on: July 24, 2012, 04:22:50 AM »
do you think the scumteam is between rawr/bt/schezo?
sounds about right to me

although I'm still trying to shove schezo off to the side

rawr/bt totes makes sense though

(I never did the rereads ;_; I'll do it when I wake up then)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #974 on: July 24, 2012, 04:24:17 AM »
wait Dormio tunneled on BT?

:T

I forgot I had to reread Dormio since he flipped scum. I'm silly. I'll do that first.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #975 on: July 24, 2012, 04:25:49 AM »
ok every lover has been a neighbor to someone.  every neighbor shares a QT with someone.  No one has called sharing a QT with Rawr => HW and Rawr share a QT and that HW is lying when they say they don't share own. 

Why are you lying HW.  It's obvious to me you were told that Rawr is a protective role by Rawr himself.  It's obvious Scum shot Bard anyway knowing even though you revealed there was a protective role and that any sane person would figure that either Rawr or you were it because you blatantly crumbed Rawr as your lover.  Clearly whatever the fuck both of you want to hide is already known and/or inconsequential to Scum.  So. Why are you lying now?

cuts- BT isn't scum or I'll eat my hat.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #976 on: July 24, 2012, 04:34:11 AM »
town gains literally nothing from pursuing this. i'm also not lying about anything

« Reply #977 on: July 24, 2012, 04:37:54 AM »
in other news: either shadoweh is connected to one of the scum, is scum herself, or she was rolecopped night 1

thoughts?

ActionDan

« Reply #978 on: July 24, 2012, 04:40:38 AM »
Hw do you think Scum knew they could get away with killing Bard?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #979 on: July 24, 2012, 04:42:18 AM »
i can't think of any reason they would, unless they like rolecopped the doc n1 and found out it was 1-shot or something

« Reply #980 on: July 24, 2012, 04:43:34 AM »
alternately, all kills are slowkills because the flavor is depression

ActionDan

« Reply #981 on: July 24, 2012, 04:44:01 AM »
Did you expect either yourself or Rawr to get shot last night?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #982 on: July 24, 2012, 04:51:12 AM »
i tried to heavily imply that rawr was my lover so that rawr would get nightkilled. i did not know whether it would work or not

« Reply #983 on: July 24, 2012, 05:02:48 AM »
but i really am a lover =/

ActionDan

« Reply #984 on: July 24, 2012, 05:04:59 AM »
You also said you knew of a protective role when you soft cc'd Dormio to get him lynched.  While heavily implying Rawr was your lover, which implies there is a QT between you where you share information. You'd think perhaps the logical leap to make is that either one of you/Rawr is that protective role, and seeing as how you were intrumental in Dormio's lynch, Scum would have every reason to take down both of you in one swoop.  Do you.. just maybe... for one second, think that perhaps, scum possibly somehow could have known that just maybe, Bard could be taken down instead because they knew neither of you could actually do anything to stop it... the reason being scum had knowledge besides that of randomly role-copping a hypothetical 1-shot doc.

*ActionDan batts his eyelashes suggestively*

Perhaps, you know, maybe, possibly, their is a scum within the two of you that knows the entire insinuation D2 was baloni?

...cut?
Rawr if you were, you realize there would be a clause in your PM that tells you not to insinuate that?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #985 on: July 24, 2012, 05:05:30 AM »
no? it tells me if i die he/she/it dies

« Reply #986 on: July 24, 2012, 05:06:43 AM »
wait let me read it over again

« Reply #987 on: July 24, 2012, 05:07:26 AM »
actually scratch that, its not really love. its more of an obligation

ActionDan

« Reply #988 on: July 24, 2012, 05:09:07 AM »
I am not sure what to think or say.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #989 on: July 24, 2012, 05:09:16 AM »
unless im reading this character wrong.... i dont remember this series at all