Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57655 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Three)
« Reply #930 on: July 23, 2012, 05:37:30 PM »
Yep. All day erryday you're on about our dear lurker while others are on the back-burner. The desire and insistence to lynch the lurker above all else at this point is plain unnatural. Also obligatory Rawr Is An Easy Target.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #931 on: July 23, 2012, 05:38:23 PM »
Shadoweh is going to receive scrutiny and possibly votes without me having to push her as scum very hard. I'm more concerned about getting rawr's lynch, because I'm the only one who currently has any interest in it, and if rawr is scum that's... really bad. I can switch to a different wagon when it's consolidation time, right now there's tons of time left in the day and I'm trying to convince people that rawr is scum, as utterly hopeless of a venture as that seems to be.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #932 on: July 23, 2012, 05:39:13 PM »
I claimed for shadoweh's sake, so she can get unhinged sooner, and also because I didn't think it'd do any harm.
Elaboration on this. Especially the last part seeing as it's universally wrong.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #933 on: July 23, 2012, 05:39:30 PM »
Alternatively, I can give up on trying to show people that rawr is scum and let scum!rawr proceed to eventually win the game because no one else cares about him being horrible.

Which would suck.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #934 on: July 23, 2012, 05:41:22 PM »
What the rush to lynch Rawr, then? Unless you're minutes from your untimely NK-ish death and Rawr is like scum obvtown (which he isn't, contrary to popular belief), I don't see why you're not going for the vote that will be more productive to town.

cut-- same response

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #935 on: July 23, 2012, 05:43:10 PM »
BT what is wrong with him pushing his case?  Unless you can prove Rawr is townie mc town, I don't see what is.  The case is decent.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #936 on: July 23, 2012, 05:44:43 PM »
How is it more productive for town, BT? Town knows I also want to lynch Shadoweh. Other townies are looking at Shadoweh. If Shadoweh's stuff about Dan is terrible and still makes her look like scum I'm still going to make a post about how it's horrible.

You're twisting my actions to make it look like I'm purposefully avoiding doing some big helpful thing. It wouldn't change anything if I voted Shadoweh instead, except make it even less likely that anyone will give a rat's ass about rawr. How big Shadoweh's wagon is doesn't really matter until deadline is, like, actually anytime soon. I don't see why you care so much that I'm not voting her.

« Reply #937 on: July 23, 2012, 05:46:34 PM »
I think it's better for everybody I out this.

I don't know shit about rawr's role and I'm not neighbors with him or anything, I just wanted scum to NK him and save us some trouble. I still don't think he's scum.
I don't know shit about a protective role either, I'm just pretty damn certain I know who is one and was really confident Dormio was scum because of this.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #938 on: July 23, 2012, 05:47:48 PM »
aj;fgkjad;flshjd;fsgjd;flsjg';dfjsld;fsgj';

At least this makes things simpler.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #939 on: July 23, 2012, 05:52:06 PM »
This is actually good, because many of the complaints against my rawr stuff were based around him being neighbors with HW and by association likely a protective role. Maybe when Dan comes back he'll even think Rawr's worth voting now that an illusory possibility of him being a protective role is mostly gone! I can hope...!  :ohdear:

« Reply #940 on: July 23, 2012, 05:58:30 PM »
huh and here i thought huhwhat knew i was lovers with him for some reason.(i still have no idea who im lovers with)

also serela im pretty sure those were only your complaints

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #941 on: July 23, 2012, 06:00:27 PM »
Well mystery solved.

##Vote: Rawr

Scum shot Bard because they knew Hw was full of BS because Rawr is scum.

While this is possibly the easiest case ever, it's works ala the razor.

actual thought from my brain comes later.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #942 on: July 23, 2012, 06:02:33 PM »
Dan said he thought you were likely the role, which implies he wouldn't vote you. Part of BT's complaints against me were related to them.

And... oh look a cut.

Did ActionDan just come up with a more convincing case on rawr in a couple of minutes then I have for the entire game? At the least I hope that in combination with what I said can convince anyone. I don't care why anyone votes rawr at this point as long as I get his lynch, 'cause he's totes scum.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #943 on: July 23, 2012, 06:03:10 PM »
I'm waiting for later because right now "the razor" sounds like a buzzword you don't know how to use.

« Reply #944 on: July 23, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »
Scum shot Bard because they knew Hw was full of BS because Rawr is scum.
They still wouldn't know I was lying about being protective, or whether or not a real protective role was out there.

« Reply #945 on: July 23, 2012, 06:05:33 PM »
uuhhhhhh im pretty sure scum shot bard because they just lost there roleblocker?

dormio said he jailed bard d1

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #946 on: July 23, 2012, 06:06:46 PM »
Razor Wrists?
ActionDan:    huhwhat, Shadoweh (2) [L-3]
BT:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:    Serela, ActionDan (2) [L-3]
huhwhat:     (0)
Omba:     (0)
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:    Omba, Dr. Rawr, BT (3) [L-2]
Shadoweh:    Schezo (1)

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch.
You have  34  hours remaining.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #947 on: July 23, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »
Actually I guess Dan's case doesn't really hold up because HW never said it was rawr, plus since they didn't have a kill n1 they probably DID get stopped by something.

rawr:The point would be there being a protective role that would almost surely go for Bard so he could get a result due to dead roleblocker, but scum didn't care and just killed Bard anyway.

« Reply #948 on: July 23, 2012, 06:11:15 PM »
no still not understanding  ???

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #949 on: July 23, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »
Bad time for Serela's posts to start looking reasonable again. *grumble*

Schezo my point was that the case seemed easy and a way to cruise 'till deadline and actually contribute to the wagons then but ehhhh

##Unvote
##Vote Shadoweh

Can we just have this lynch please

I guess I'll try reading some more. I don't like reading on D3. D3 is procrastination day.

Comment: yes what I said abut Serela makes him scummy but now I just want to !waffle again it's great

HW can you show me the winning argument of scumDan like you did with Dormio, that was great ;-;

« Reply #950 on: July 23, 2012, 06:23:42 PM »
"The point would be there being a protective role that would almost surely go for Bard so he could get a result due to dead roleblocker, but scum didn't care and just killed Bard anyway."

how does this lead me to scum? no matter how many times i read it i dont understand :(

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #951 on: July 23, 2012, 06:28:06 PM »
Oh no, that part isn't supposed to imply you're scum.

You still are though, that's just not why :V

« Reply #952 on: July 23, 2012, 06:38:29 PM »
now im more confused  ???

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #953 on: July 23, 2012, 06:46:04 PM »
Rawr: Ignore and post your reads on everyone living please. The best way to prove you're not scum is to just tell us how you feel.
I think Serela is pretty obvtown. He wrote about huh what dying. Huh what is alive. For now I'm willing to believe he's trying really hard.

Writing up Dan stuff now

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #954 on: July 23, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »
Serela hasn't done anything he couldn't have done as scum.

Dan has the scummiest to Dormio though if you read them together (weak distancing on Dan that he ignores, sheep hammer  on Dormio with disconnect).

« Reply #955 on: July 23, 2012, 07:08:47 PM »
*scummiest connection

Shadoweh

« Reply #956 on: July 23, 2012, 08:22:32 PM »
Dan, this is the ~*~Posts Of Your Lives!~*~

also Bard can say if he was roleblocked. 
Also any other protective roles SHOULD cc.  because obv if Dormio scum = roleblocker and Bard cop gets a guaranteed investigation.
Also Hw just saying a Full-claim wouldn't hurt considering you blatantly are crumbing to be Rawr's lover (one-way or not) so I mean if you fear for your life during the night you sorta-foreited that a while ago.
As for Shadoweh, I'm not sure why she thinks I'm scum, but it could possibly be because she thinks I claimed something and/or am something I'm not.

HW.  You must realize there is a very very serious problem with Bard dying and you claiming that there is a protective role in the game.  First.  If there is, scum would assume Bard would be protected from it.  They targetted Bard anyway.  Either they had a strongman or disarmed the protective role (who is clearly Rawr if anyone).   Question.  Did you protect Bard?
Dan you have spent more time rolefishing then you have finding mafia. Your play yesterday and today can be summed up in CLAIMS CLAIMS CLAIMS and seems like you were hunting the protector. And now you've gone straight from 'Rawr is obviously the doctor' to 'VOTE RAWR HE IS THE SCUMS' for reasoning that is pretty ??? Rawr isn't neighbours with huh what and has had no secret communications with him therefore he knows huh what is lying because que?

..I'm actually not sure about this anymore after reading around that post you quoted. I don't think Dormio would be questioning you about connections to me if he already knew connections. I completely missed the line about princess being in another castle before so the 'getting through to me' makes sense now. Shadoweh needs to put more thought into this.

huh  what: You look at that Serela wagon and tell me it doesn't smell like scumbags lynching Serela for being a Serela. He is not being cute. He is not hiding in the corner waiting for people's votes to go away. He's actually pushing for his lynch. He is not scum. This level of reasoning is possible for Shadoweh.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #957 on: July 23, 2012, 08:34:36 PM »
I actually don't think Shadoweh is scum anymore :c

;_;

I have no idea where I stand on Dan, BT is ???? but a possibility, I still never reread Omba (:V), and Rawr needs to die :D

I guess at this point I need to do rereads over a bunch of people, because I just gave three unsure reads and Rawr is my only scumread. :T

Actually, I'd reluctantly say I don't really have a lot of interest in lynching Omba, partially due to Dormio trying to lynch her d2, which happened -before- he turned into a big wagon. But not just because of that.

TBH the end of D1 is the only thing really keeping me from voting Schezo. I'm trying to keep passing it off as a town clear here. No one else seems to have interest in lynching Schezo which helps me with continuing to not want to pursue him at all, at least.

Some point soon I'll get around to rereads on BT/Dan.

« Reply #958 on: July 23, 2012, 09:23:44 PM »
..I'm actually not sure about this anymore after reading around that post you quoted. I don't think Dormio would be questioning you about connections to me if he already knew connections. I completely missed the line about princess being in another castle before so the 'getting through to me' makes sense now. Shadoweh needs to put more thought into this.
How is this something that scum can't fake if they have half a brain?

Shadoweh

« Reply #959 on: July 23, 2012, 10:27:50 PM »
Scum aren't thinking to fake connections to each other in the early game, they're looking for information on people who aren't them. They don't get curious about their own buddies, they already know them. Dormio was also trying to be serious about his DAN hate.