Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57435 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Three)
« Reply #870 on: July 23, 2012, 04:35:40 AM »
Uuuuuuuh so you just saw the scum that claimed to have blocked Bard die and thought huh what was going to die?
HW clearly claimed knowledge of a protective role that is not jailkeeper dormio.

This makes it highly likely that HW is either the protective role, or his buddy is; but in any case, their NK was also most likely stopped n1, after a flipped bulletproof, which highly implies SOME kind of protective role around, which means it would be HIGHLY likely Bard would be docced again. After the end of d2 HW became essentially town-cleared and likely a protective role. Hence, HW seemed incredibly likely to die.

Or A.Scum cant nk when a lover suicides/B.it's a crazy Gambit, they no-killed N1, HW is scum. But that'd be silly.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #871 on: July 23, 2012, 04:36:22 AM »
again
or for the first time, whatever
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #872 on: July 23, 2012, 04:52:37 AM »
So I pretty much haven't read any of D3 yet. Except for lots of "##Vote ActionDan". Uh, last time I checked I didn't think he was scum.

##Vote Serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #873 on: July 23, 2012, 04:58:47 AM »
Shadoweh you don't vote Dan and wait for him to respond before you tell him why.

That is not how mafia works goddammit

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #874 on: July 23, 2012, 05:07:46 AM »
That is how Shadoweh rolls. If you think Rawr might be a protective role why do you want to kill him?
I have reasoning that I don't care to divulge until Dan shows up(maybe). I think you should reread yesterday and see if you see what people see.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #875 on: July 23, 2012, 05:14:23 AM »
I'll stop wanting to kill rawr if he claims a protective role and doesn't get counterclaimed. You don't do it the other  way around, that's as ass backwards as saying I shouldn't lynch anyone because JUST MAYBE they're a power role.

Shadoweh

« Reply #876 on: July 23, 2012, 05:16:36 AM »
EVERYONE IS A POWER ROLE SERELA THERE ARE NO SCUM FOR YOU TO VOTE

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #877 on: July 23, 2012, 05:20:20 AM »
there is absolutely no reason for rawr to roleclaim right now regardless of whether he's protective or not

« Reply #878 on: July 23, 2012, 05:21:23 AM »
why am i full claiming for scum serela?

##vote: serela

-cut-

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #879 on: July 23, 2012, 05:22:21 AM »
What

Why the hell does everyone start saying I'm asking rawr to claim

I NEVER SAID THAT ;_; I was just responding to Shadoweh's assbackwards logic

« Reply #880 on: July 23, 2012, 05:23:00 AM »
I'll stop wanting to kill rawr if he claims a protective role and doesn't get counterclaimed

doesnt change that youre scum

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #881 on: July 23, 2012, 05:25:42 AM »
Yeah, I said that. I never said you should actually claim. That line would apply to anyone in the game. I'm not suggesting we massclaim either. :T I wouldn't have said anything like that at all if Shadoweh hadn't talked about it.

Rawr, your case is incredibly outdated. It consists of "Serela's end of D1 looks like he was just trying to vote anyone".

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #882 on: July 23, 2012, 05:28:01 AM »
I want you dead because you're not doing ANYTHING. As shown by your vote on me just now when the only reason you made was a tiny blurb made at the start of D2. There's been a lot of game since then. Your other vote D2 was "I'm sheeping HW". Your D1 wasn't much better if at all. You're coasting on air.

Does anyone agree with me that rawr needs to die yet? :T

« Reply #883 on: July 23, 2012, 05:28:18 AM »
if you were paying attention you would notice that i explicitly said that i'm not a protective role

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #884 on: July 23, 2012, 05:33:18 AM »
...you did? Okay, I missed that, then. Whatever. It doesn't matter too much either way. None of my scumhunting relied on you being one. It doesn't even mean you're not a protective role because it's realistic to say that to misguide scum, but I don't care either way.

At this point I'm waiting on Dan to post in order to see Shadoweh's reasons afterwords, along with the reactions to recent events from everyone other then HW. (This includes Schezo with his as of yet unexplained Dan vote.) I say everyone else because Rawr is tunnelling on me at this point (And needs to die)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #885 on: July 23, 2012, 05:33:30 AM »
also ##Vote: Rawr

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #886 on: July 23, 2012, 05:47:23 AM »
Serela, my memory might be screwed up and all, so... remind me why you're not currently voting or at the least voicing suspicion of me?

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #887 on: July 23, 2012, 05:49:06 AM »
(Not counting that one sentence in your wall post)

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #888 on: July 23, 2012, 05:51:00 AM »
Also Shadoweh, same goes to you. I still have no idea why you switched off me yesterday. Might be a good time to explain that.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #889 on: July 23, 2012, 05:53:27 AM »
Omba:Voting you yesterday was partially because after Dormio's claiming stuff, Shadoweh stopped existing as a possible lynch, so you were the remainder, and I thought with Dormio claiming protect on Bard people would be, like... getting off him.

It's good they didn't since I was horribly wrong and he was scum, but.

Besides Rawr has been my most preferred target for quite awhile. And Shadoweh was my next preferred target at the end of D2, remember? Until suddenly her lynch became impossible to get. Soon followed by guaranteed Dormio lynch.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #890 on: July 23, 2012, 05:57:02 AM »
I suppose Dormio implying he'd suicide if Shadoweh flipped DOESN'T make it all that unlikely Shadoweh is scum too, because it would be so that people who DID believe his claim wouldn't just hop on Shadoweh and lynch his scumbuddy (Which would instantly incriminate him. Same for if she's town and he lived somehow tbh). Plus all the other stuff I said.

tl;dr Shadoweh and Rawr are my preferred lynches at least until this Dan stuff gets sorted out. The magical reasons Shadoweh is concealing could change things both for my read of her and of Dan I imagine. :T

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #891 on: July 23, 2012, 05:57:40 AM »
Welcome to Your Gut

ActionDan: huhwhat, Shadoweh, Schezo (3) L-2
BT:  (0)
Dr. Rawr: Serela (1)
huhwhat:  (0)
Omba:  (0)
Schezo:  (0)
Serela: Omba, Dr. Rawr (2) L-3
Shadoweh:  (0)

Not voting: BT, ActionDan

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
You have 46 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 06:07:15 AM by Affinity »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #892 on: July 23, 2012, 06:01:21 AM »
I'm babbling on and on because it's 2am and I'm sleep deprived so I'll try to go to sleep now instead

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #893 on: July 23, 2012, 06:29:55 AM »
Also BT come back and talk again, it's been so long :c

Shadoweh

« Reply #894 on: July 23, 2012, 06:34:54 AM »
Also Shadoweh, same goes to you. I still have no idea why you switched off me yesterday. Might be a good time to explain that.
Because Dormio was scum. p. good reason don't you think?

Serela I decided you're town and ilu now come join the townie voting block. We can make room for you by getting rid of Schezo, I'd tell my scumbuddies to nightkill him but we all know he's the godfather

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #895 on: July 23, 2012, 06:37:37 AM »
Because Dormio was scum. p. good reason don't you think?
Sure. So, how about now that Dormio is dead?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #896 on: July 23, 2012, 06:39:02 AM »
Serela.  As far as I can tell your case on Rawr is that she's:
Not a power role
omgus
and lurk.

Can you go over this again so I can see why she needs to die so bad?

The Dan vote is get on the lynch lurkers part which is dandy.  I have townreads on huh what and Omba so it's a bit of POE.
This is also taking into account when he does show up he has some off the wall answers like a doc needed to hard cc Dormio for no reason, or I should just be the lynch for the day for no given reason. 

I would probably be tempted to get Shadoweh over Serela at this point however.
With Dormio's scumflip this post is the strangest thing.
This is scum I believe due to her day 2 being:
"Let's quicklynch Serela!"
>Votes Dormio even after expressing thoughts she bought his fakeclaiming.

I can see that as distancing.

In fact my Dan vote is weaker compared to all of this and half of it was reaction anyway.  WHOO~

##Unvote:
##Vote: Shadoweh

Cut by claiming scum, good shit.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #897 on: July 23, 2012, 06:42:30 AM »
This post should be linked where Shadoweh bought his claim part but ok.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #898 on: July 23, 2012, 06:45:06 AM »
Not a power role
What rawr's role is or is not isn't and has never been part of my case on him asdhfasdghagsd

As for the rest, I'm going to bed RIGHT NOW so I'll get to that in the morning. It is majorily just that rawr is nonexistant as fuck, mostly posts fluffy useless nothing when he does post, and is voting me off a piddly reason he made at the start of d2. And that his other vote he made on Dormio d2 was "Sheeping HW".

...oh wait it was on Dormio.

:T

I am extremely unhappy with rawr's play this game if he really is town. (I still think he isn't but that makes me less 100% KILL RAWR certain. On the upside no one wants to lynch him anyway so it's more likely that, like, Shadoweh would die today. ATM I am happy with that. Still highly interested in seeing what she's got coming up after Dan posts though before I continue on with that.)

Shadoweh

« Reply #899 on: July 23, 2012, 07:04:15 AM »
I would probably be tempted to get Shadoweh over Serela at this point however.
With Dormio's scumflip this post is the strangest thing.
This is scum I believe due to her day 2 being:
"Let's quicklynch Serela!"
>Votes Dormio even after expressing thoughts she bought his fakeclaiming.
Uhhhhhhhhh I really hope you're not claiming to be in WUV with me Dormio. I don't think that would make sense.
I never 'bought his fakeclaim'. I stated outright that it wouldn't make sense for him to be in love with me. I said that the character he claimed made too much sense to be in love with mine to be random. I'm Tatsuhiro Satou. In the anime Dormio's character nearly commits suicide when I won't sign her rabu rabu contact. [omg spoilers]. But I'm quite sure that no one in the town loves me. I find it offensive that you would twist it like that. Also, I was voting Dormio for the entire day. I find it offensive you would imply I decided to come back just to counter my buddy's lover claim.