Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57435 times)

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #690 on: July 21, 2012, 12:54:15 PM »
I'll go first and say I still don't want to lynch Shadoweh.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #691 on: July 21, 2012, 01:13:24 PM »
Sheep!

ActionDan:     (0)
Bardiche:     (0)
BT:     (0)
Dormio:    Dr. Rawr, huhwhat, Omba, Shadoweh (4) [L-2]
Dr. Rawr:    Serela (1)
huhwhat:    ActionDan (1)
NekoNekoRex:     (0)
Omba:    Dormio (1)
Schezo:   NekoNekoRex (1)
Serela:     Schezo (1)
Shadoweh:    BT, Bardiche (2)

Not Voting: No one.

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
You have  26~  hours remaining.

« Reply #692 on: July 21, 2012, 02:34:31 PM »
oh jeez i think i know what huhwhat is getting at.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #693 on: July 21, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Unless it's related to cases Rawrcakes, it's not as important as you not being a Kaori and posting for people. I am not exactly rolling in cred here so I can't buy you an obvtown pass.

ilu Bard now stop that. I can't sheep you with votes like that. In all seriousness, it's been 24 hours now, who did you investigate and did you get a result?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #694 on: July 21, 2012, 06:18:49 PM »
yeah omba pretty much pointed out all the reasons i thought the case on him was bad

i'm still ok with a shadoweh lynch but like a dormio lynch more. honestly shadoweh/dormio competing wagons would be kinda neat, though serela/dormio would be better. dormio should be lynched over anybody else though

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #695 on: July 21, 2012, 07:04:28 PM »
Alright, I think Omba manaSHEZOged to push off most of the bad gut I had on him with that post.
Still dunno about Dormio as the main lynch today. I'd at least let him be content to respoSHEZOnd to Omba's post furst before I consider jumping to that wagon.

Shadoweh lynch is acceptable and I will jump on it as soon if Dormio's post doesn't make me want to lynch him.

##Unvote
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #697 on: July 21, 2012, 07:39:57 PM »
dormoe
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #699 on: July 21, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »
she used to pretend to be a boy because it's the internet, we only recently learned of this. i keep forgetting to switch pronouns

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #700 on: July 21, 2012, 08:35:35 PM »
I don't have any desire to lynch Dormio-dongseng at this point.

« Reply #701 on: July 21, 2012, 08:49:05 PM »
The #112 point. I don't understand this. That post is at 9AM my time near the beginning of the game. You can basically consider that and my preceding two posts to be the firsts posts in the game by me. So how the fuck can you blame me for not getting involved with anybody before that point? Nice mudflinging?
it occurs to me i never responded to this
if you didn't like bt you could have included that in your initial post. instead you waited and it makes it look like you thought you didn't have enough room if the dan wagon failed completely, so you set up a wagon jump

bard stop fucking white knighting. you would be all over this dormio case if she was a guy

Bardiche

« Reply #702 on: July 21, 2012, 08:54:44 PM »
☆〜(ゝ。∂) It's unfortunate, but Dormio-dongseng has caught my heart. Dormio-dongseeeeng! 사랑해요사랑해요사랑해요사랑해요사랑해요사랑해요사랑해요사랑해요!!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #703 on: July 21, 2012, 11:39:46 PM »
Rabu rabu Renkoooooooooooooooooo~❤
Wait Renko killed me I need a different example.

it occurs to me i never responded to this
if you didn't like bt you could have included that in your initial post. instead you waited and it makes it look like you thought you didn't have enough room if the dan wagon failed completely, so you set up a wagon jump
huh, what?
So I don't even get time to reread on things that I'm not sure of. GOod to know. :/
Not like it was 9AM or anything, I had just gotten up, there were 4 pages of mafia, and I had uni later that day while sick or anything. Nope, apparently my failure to instantly assess the situation makes me scum.
Also are you buddies with Omba?

I have serious problems reading what's stated in the first quote out of the second one. Although to begin with, I don't really get what you're actually saying in the first one.
It's called you fucking did the equivalent of nothing during the entirety of D1.
You poked and prodded at everything that wasn't BT, but you never gave the impression that you were going to move your vote off of BT. I'm gathering this part off your insistence to other people to join your wagon.
No seriously tell me at what point during D1 you were actually presenting a case on BT.

Where exactly is the difference between me not pushing BT anymore near the end of the day and "how I handled BT at the end of the day"?
If you can tell me that difference, I might be able to tell you more. If there is no difference... well, you know right, nice long rope waiting for and you all.
There is a big difference.
I don't care about you not pushing BT at the end of the day. Like I said, I can ignore that given PX/Bardiche being apparently far more interesting.
HOWEVER, you completely forgot about BT. You never mentioned him again. This is what I mean by how you handled BT.
Scum disconnect or whatever the fuck you people want to call it. How come I'm called on this crap when I supposedly do it, but you're defending Omba for it?

Anyway, next. First, voting PX over BT was because a) the BT lynch clearly wasn't happening (number of votes means nothing if there's not enough people potentially interested in voting him) and b) I absolutely wanted to avoid having Bard die since I had a hard townread on him and all. PX was also in town territory, but nowhere near Bard, so.
Yes, I said I don't care about this because Bard/PX being interesting is a plausible excuse to me.
I do dislike how easily you gave up the BT lynch, but whatever. I don't really care anymore.

Now to your main point. I've mentioned BT exactly once today and that was saying that I have no idea where to put him.
Yes, and compared to how gung-ho you were about his lynch yesterday, what the bloody fuck.

Why I voted Serela instead of BT: The Serela case was (and is, btw) solid and I had felt dislike for him since pretty early in D1, ever since that one post after PX said he had done his ED1 shenanigans to get reactions. Furthermore, I've pushed BT's lynch for all of D1 and even then I was pretty far from actually getting him lynched. Why bother wasting the effort for another day when there's someone else who's scummy and actually lynchable? All I do only has meaning if it ends in a scum lynch.
So much for the technical side. As for actual reads, I've liked BT's posts I had seen before voting Serela a lot better than the ones on D1 and Serela's less. As evidenced by... my vote, yes.
The Serela case is bullshit btw.
But oh yes, let's talk about your dislike of Serela.
Yeah, sure, let's say that you disliked Serela D1.
I like the part where you did absolutely nothing about it.
The entirety of your mentions of Serela D1 are you sitting on the fence in regards to Serela.
"Oh no I need to see if I dislike Serela."
"Oops Serela posted something but I can't tell what I think about Serela yet."
"Oops Serela posted again but my opinion still remains cloudy."
"Oo(ry
Also that reasoning is fucking bullshit.
"Too hard to lynch"? What the fuck are you trying to be here? Shadoweh?
Seriously, you're making me laugh here with how much of a pussy you're being. BTW scum are pussies.
And now you decide that you like BT's posts? When the fuck did that happen.
Tell me oh great one, because apparently thou art far superior in hunting the scumz than thineself, how did you go from wanting BT dead to liking him?

And as for now, BT's in my null bin, which means I'll pretty much continue to ignore him today unless something sticks out that I want to poke at. Pretty much like I mostly ignored you and Schezo yesterday (if memory serves me right), a few mentions of the former aside.
"Hi I'm going to bandwagon everything."
Towniest position ever.

Oh and since you asked about Neko: Not much interest in him now, D1 claim with Bard and all.
And, of course, by "not much interest" you mean "I'm waiting for other people to vote him so I can jump on" right?

AND IS ANYONE OUTSIDE OF HW AND OMBA EVEN READING WHAT I'M SAYING.

@DrRawr: Why the fuck are you posting my picture here.

Also, while I'm frustrated, can I say that I don't like Dan signing up for games if he's going to call V/LA every fucking weekend?
It's like fucking hell be around to play the game or don't play at all.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #704 on: July 21, 2012, 11:42:43 PM »
I'd sheep dormio
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #705 on: July 21, 2012, 11:44:37 PM »
I'd sheep dormio

And now I'm okay with a Serela lynch.

I'm okay with lynching all the sheep.

All you goddamn sheep.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #706 on: July 21, 2012, 11:46:20 PM »

Too many fucking sheep.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Fuck you Renko.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #707 on: July 22, 2012, 12:08:53 AM »
Let's all. Lynch Serela.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #708 on: July 22, 2012, 12:19:31 AM »
...D: Ummm I change my mind?

« Reply #709 on: July 22, 2012, 12:22:21 AM »
serela, do you expect rawr to be a viable lynch today at this point?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #710 on: July 22, 2012, 12:23:51 AM »
Not really, but technically rawr is also only one vote behind the only non-dormio wagon

« Reply #711 on: July 22, 2012, 12:29:21 AM »
if you're town you need to quit rationalizing and make yourself useful. i'm contemplating switching back to your wagon.

Bardiche

« Reply #712 on: July 22, 2012, 12:29:53 AM »
Let's all. Lynch Serela.

:getdown:

Also I thought about this and I guess I'm OK with not assuming Schezo scum even though baah sheep yesterday ffgdssdfbd so much hate for the sheep this game. But yeah end of day actually if you consider not as dunk-in scum as I thought, tunnel Bard etc.

Dormio: I read your posts in the adorable voice of Dormio-dongseng, but simmer down on the RAGE and FURY because I'm pretty frustrated with how everyone thinks it's OK to just go sheep this game but there's no profit in going off the handle and raging and furying. It just makes me want to put you out of your misery.

if you're town you need to quit rationalizing and make yourself useful. i'm contemplating switching back to your wagon.

:dragonforce:

Bardiche

« Reply #713 on: July 22, 2012, 12:31:15 AM »
Also I think that Scum is definitely sheeping (GUT!) so I'm okay with lynching sheep one by one until people learn to stop sheeping to others and actually scumhunt. This nonsense has to be culled.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #714 on: July 22, 2012, 12:37:31 AM »
Mmkay so

A.I said it halfway as a way to state that I don't really support the dormio lynch anymore
B.Omba was already in my list of people to kill in the first place :T

Happy now? The main reason I said sheep instead of anything else is because a third of the players have been using the damn term over and over. If you think sheeping is horrible, that's a lot of the reason people who don't like Omba, don't like Omba, so we could totally vote the person who's been doing it for a long time instead of the person who just did it once and then everyone glares at me :c

For that matter I guess I should decide which wagon I'd rather get on since I'm not okay with a Dormio lynch anymore and any other lynch would sort of need some help in order to have a chance at beating his wagon.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #715 on: July 22, 2012, 12:38:27 AM »
I swear I should've just kept lurking and then no one would have cared, because there's been almost zero posting today.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #716 on: July 22, 2012, 12:38:52 AM »
because there's been almost zero posting today.
Well, until I posted and then everyone yelled at me, that is.

« Reply #717 on: July 22, 2012, 12:41:16 AM »
Also I think that Scum is definitely sheeping (GUT!) so I'm okay with lynching sheep one by one until people learn to stop sheeping to others and actually scumhunt. This nonsense has to be culled.
i'm alright with sheeping if you outline what about the case you find agreeable and make it clear where your priorities lie - after all, there will obviously be times when other people beat you to good points and you find yourself agreeing with them, and the whole point of scumhunting is to get other people to lynch the scum you find with you anyway.

in any case, omba has been doing what i was talking about in the first sentence of the post, serela and shadoweh just sound like they're too lazy to play the damn game when they're typically better. rawr doesn't typically do much better so i have to pull in meta to read him.

serela, re-read omba, dormio and shadoweh, post results

« Reply #718 on: July 22, 2012, 12:41:50 AM »
*pull in further meta i guess. i dunno

Bardiche

« Reply #719 on: July 22, 2012, 12:46:16 AM »
huh what: But the sheep in this game haven't done that. Just "I'm sheeping x, I agree with his case". It's very very frustrating since zero effort. Take Shadoweh going "I sheep baaaaah" near end of Day 1 after dropping BT because ED1 STRONG wasn't ED1 STRONG any more. That's literally zero effort and as a result she hasn't done any scum hunting yesterday aside from tunnel on BT over semantics.

And Shadoweh actually playing like crap is why I think she's top scummy among scummy sheep at the moment because Town is a mess right now and Shadoweh's contributing to it. That's severely un-Shadoweh-like, even Day 2 of I INVESTIGATED SHADOWEH had more Shadoweh effort than this game so far.