Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57437 times)

Schezo

• en-counse
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day Two)
« Reply #630 on: July 21, 2012, 05:23:07 AM »
Serela:  I didn't think your case was that horrid when I read the first three paragraphs and said no.  But it is.
For someone who admits they made a bad case on someone for general nulltells and erratic town behavior of townies being townies.  That'd be terrible for me if PX were to flip scum but what did he flip? Town.
You sure did like to bash BT for calling you out on that bad case here for no reason.  Your response is I always make bad cases and he's a growing BW so W/E.

eh I like concentrating on one at a time :c There's so much support for Schezo, the motivation to make cases on the others when a lynch I want to happen is already underway is eh. What if someone even sheeped the other case and got off the schezo wagon? No one listens to my cases anyway.

Maybe my line of thought would be a little different if I actually had to worry about not being around to make the case on them tomorrow, but I'm fine with being generally low on the list of people scum want to nk. I wouldn't have been on it last game either if I wasn't universally considered town, which doesn't necessarily mean I was actually a threat to scum (which I wasn't.)
Terrible.

You waffled PX all of yesterday and used both of our townreads on him to fos me which is just hrrrrn.
So you throw away all of it away when you find that only you and the deathtunnelers are the ones pushing my lynch so bail that. 
You attacking BT for discrediting your case clearly shows you were into my lynch so just saying oops isn't enough.  Would lynch.

---

Dormio's complete lack of any commentary at all of what went on at the end of the day bothers me.
His apathy towards everything also bothers me.

Not as much as Serela but I find this case legitamite and support it.

---

Omba and Shadoweh is strange.  I can't make any alignment tells out of it so far so they're both leaning null.

---
Serela wants to vig huh what for little more than gut.  Cool.
Neko is just giving a few terrible lines Serela, why are they yours to defend?
I'm not convinced he's a miller I think he's scum but I'm biased today so I'm looking elsewhere for now.  Hate me for it.  All of these are bad and I think Serela wants Neko to defend him since Neko is defending Serela for godknowswhy.
Why is huhwhat voting Dormio and ignoring how shallow Rawr is
Regardless of player you get your solid scumreads before going to lynch all lurkers.
Why is Omba surprisingly terrible this game
This is nothing more than a potshot at someone's character and nothing in game.  Point it out of you think what he's doing is terrible.
Why are people trying to lynch Serela over D1 waffles when this is normally blown off as Serela meta
Because they're more to Serela that says scum than just his waffles.  Why are you meta defending him?  Is he a strong townread?

##Vote: Serela

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #631 on: July 21, 2012, 05:29:35 AM »
Oh bby. You're lucky I gave even a one-liner. I thought just voting you after your what, third vote change in less then 10 hours was sufficient? You don't seem like you care who you're voting as long as someone agrees with you.
That's blatant bullshit. Keep trying.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #632 on: July 21, 2012, 05:33:20 AM »
Wow gratz to Schezo for saying I'm bashing BT when I basically said in the very next line of that post that I was kidding :T

And apparently I'm bailing the schezo case for lack of support when it'd only been TWO HOURS since I made it and MOST OF THE OTHER PLAYERS HADN'T EVEN POSTED YET :T So I totally knew the Schezo wagon wasn't going anywhere, as opposed to, actually just realizing he probably wasn't scum. And decided to empty unvote rather then sit on my laurels where I was perfectly fine until I at least had a different case to jump on.

Schezo half your case on me is horrible misrep. You misrep Neko as tunneling on you right after he makes two posts full of other people he thinks are scum (Even if you think they're terrible lines, it means he isn't tunneling, and the accusation is ridiculous)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #633 on: July 21, 2012, 05:35:45 AM »
clearly shows you were into my lynch so just saying oops isn't enough
and schezo decides people aren't allowed to realize their scumreads are actually town, or that makes them scum
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #634 on: July 21, 2012, 05:50:30 AM »
"Why is huhwhat voting Dormio and ignoring how shallow Rawr is"
rawr is mai waifu

PS: my D2 scumread was right in IMP too 8)

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #635 on: July 21, 2012, 05:54:54 AM »
Not when you lash back against the people who tell you about your case but good one.

The accusation that Neko makes a comment at least towards me every other post.  Are you reading the same game I am?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #636 on: July 21, 2012, 05:58:23 AM »
I think we just have different definitions of tunneling.

« Reply #637 on: July 21, 2012, 06:06:34 AM »
shadoweh, how much of omba's play have you read and formed an opinion on?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #638 on: July 21, 2012, 06:37:11 AM »
Dormio's complete lack of any commentary at all of what went on at the end of the day bothers me.
Except for where I say that I dislike Omba more for his behaviour at the end of D1 and vote him for it? ???

His apathy towards everything also bothers me.
Have some pity for the ill and elderly. (I actually have been quite sick since this mafia started.)
Well what the fuck do you want from me? I tell you people why Omba is bothering me, everyone ignores me. I've been ignored in pretty much every single game, so why should I give a shit?

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #639 on: July 21, 2012, 07:09:31 AM »
Serious question

Why is half the playerbase not playing and/or jumping on easy cases

Yes, I have doubt in these wagons and I think they are pretty much crapshoots. I'm worried about townies being so bad they're justifying their own instawagons at this point.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #640 on: July 21, 2012, 07:11:31 AM »
Would like to put more focus on the scummy people who slipped under the radar in hindsight though.
Why

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #641 on: July 21, 2012, 07:19:13 AM »
Sometimes, all you need is.... despair

ActionDan:     (0)
Bardiche:     (0)
BT:     (0)
Dormio:    Dr. Rawr, huhwhat, Omba (3) [L-3]
Dr. Rawr:    Serela (1)
huhwhat:    ActionDan (1)
NekoNekoRex:     (0)
Omba:    Dormio, Shadoweh (2)
Schezo:    Bardiche, NekoNekoRex (2)
Serela:     Schezo (1)
Shadoweh:    BT (1)

Not Voting: No one.

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.
You have  32  hours remaining.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #642 on: July 21, 2012, 07:20:49 AM »
I had a post here but I got interrupted by someone breaking my window and scaring my shit
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #643 on: July 21, 2012, 07:22:08 AM »
Almost sounds like you were assaulted.

People are voting Omba. What the fuck?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #644 on: July 21, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »
BT, I think Omba is a valid lynch today too, although definitely not my purrfur'd one.

I think Shadoweh is treading the line between "snarky sideliner" and "scum idiot"
Then again when isn't he doing this?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2012, 07:37:48 AM »
Omba has been super reasonable ever since he started showing opinions. If you can't see it then I don't know how I can help you.

I have no idea what line she is treading, what I do know is that she's scum and needs to be lynched.
she

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #646 on: July 21, 2012, 07:39:49 AM »
she
:colonveeplusalpha:

I still think Huhwhat is probtown but he has really poor lynchchoices.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #647 on: July 21, 2012, 07:40:48 AM »
I agree with that.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #648 on: July 21, 2012, 07:43:07 AM »
It's just D1 Omba gave me the most awful gut. I still don't get why she so desperately stuck to her random gut vote, normally she :tries: alot more. It's just not the Omba I know.
D2 is improvement but hasn't counteracted my gut yet.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #649 on: July 21, 2012, 07:47:15 AM »
Shadoweh, are you aware of the reasons you're constantly a Policy D1 Lynch or do you try every Mafia game to see how hard you can troll before people start a wagon?

« Reply #650 on: July 21, 2012, 07:47:40 AM »
Why is half the playerbase not playing and/or jumping on easy cases

Yes, I have doubt in these wagons and I think they are pretty much crapshoots. I'm worried about townies being so bad they're justifying their own instawagons at this point.
easy targets means they have done something scummy and should be lynched for. why is this a problem?

serela & dormio are legit scummier than shadoweh imo and we're not letting them fly under the radar because they're derps (dormio isn't even a derp)

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #651 on: July 21, 2012, 07:52:09 AM »
It's just D1 Omba gave me the most awful gut. I still don't get why she so desperately stuck to her random gut vote, normally she :tries: alot more. It's just not the Omba I know.
D2 is improvement but hasn't counteracted my gut yet.
he
Hold on while I grab some quotes.
Shadoweh, are you aware of the reasons you're constantly a Policy D1 Lynch or do you try every Mafia game to see how hard you can troll before people start a wagon?
???
easy targets means they have done something scummy and should be lynched for. why is this a problem?

serela & dormio are legit scummier than shadoweh imo and we're not letting them fly under the radar because they're derps (dormio isn't even a derp)
Serela is a derp, Dormio isn't trying. Dormio looked like authentic towntunnel for most of the game, latest posts are eh but I don't think they're scum. Easy targets are a problem because if they turn up town you have no leads because everyone had a good reason to wagon them. And like I said I think there's a decent chance a townflip will happen because these are more or less crapshoots.

« Reply #652 on: July 21, 2012, 07:54:00 AM »
you're giving scummy people passes for being scummy because ____. that's really fucked up

« Reply #653 on: July 21, 2012, 07:54:24 AM »
easy target =/= town

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #654 on: July 21, 2012, 07:55:05 AM »
he
:colonveeplusalpha:
-Keine-tan- NekoNekoRex is (#1) gender incompetent

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #655 on: July 21, 2012, 07:57:25 AM »
shadoweh, how much of omba's play have you read and formed an opinion on?
Just his Day 2 posts. It feels like the follow a pattern of Someone posts case > Omba posts paragraph about how person is scummy and is gung-ho with lynch > Someone posts case > Omba posts para(ry > Someone post(ry <-- This is really fucking weird this many times in a row and makes it feel like he doesn't care who's getting lynched as long as it's someone. That's just how I feel about it. It's the trending of GUT.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #656 on: July 21, 2012, 07:59:08 AM »
BT: There were approximately 5 people you could classify as 'easy targets' if you're including hardened veterans like Dormio. The chances that none of them got a scum role pm because it would be 'hard' are 0%.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #657 on: July 21, 2012, 08:03:27 AM »
Has anyone seen ActionDan? I havenSHEZO't gotten a read off him the whole game. Oh wait that's a lie. I still think he needs to wake up and post more.

Where's Bard? :(
 I need him back with me to heSHEZOlp me be less terrible at Mafia. :(

I'm not really seeing Dormio (as a valid lynch) either.

« Reply #658 on: July 21, 2012, 08:06:19 AM »
he "sheeped"....... twice. and he was already suspecting serela d1.

i don't think his votes are unfounded. the only things about omba i find scummy right now are: - dunno what his thoughts on bt are right now which is kinda odd, - he said he was town-reading edible earlygame then he started to nag edible on a silly point mid-d1 as if the town read randomly faded

so yeah not interested in wagoning him.

i think omba himself was an easier target than dormio at daystart though. rawr is not an easy target because there's little support for it and if you vote him people will start attacking you for voteparking on the really obvious lurker case, also she's mai waifu

Shadoweh

« Reply #659 on: July 21, 2012, 08:07:44 AM »
huh what are you scum with rawr again