Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57628 times)

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #300 on: July 19, 2012, 05:31:52 AM »
So who IS here during deadline and who ISN'T here during deadline?

This needs to be made clear first thing.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #301 on: July 19, 2012, 05:32:42 AM »
As for me I have that almighty test that falls right before deadline so I'll be absent for the last 3-4 hours. ^_^

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #302 on: July 19, 2012, 05:33:28 AM »
I'll be here for like an 1-2 hours.  Deadline is in like 8.5 hours from now right?  I *might* be here like 1/2 hour before, but I can't count on that.

Don't lynch me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #303 on: July 19, 2012, 05:33:35 AM »
Also Mod: What happens if no majority is reached by deadline?

I'll most likely be here for deadline.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #304 on: July 19, 2012, 05:37:27 AM »
Awaiting the Gallows
ActionDan:    Dormio (1)
Bardiche:    BT, Edible, Schezo, ActionDan (4)
BT:    Shadoweh, Omba, Bardiche (3)
Dormio:     (0)
Dr. Rawr:     (0)
Edible:     (0)
huhwhat:     (0)
NekoNekoRex:    PX (1)
Omba:     (0)
PX:    Dr. Rawr, NekoNekoRex, huhwhat (3)
Schezo:     (0)
Serela:     (0)
Shadoweh:     (0)

Not Voting: Serela

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch.
You have ~10 hours remaining.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #305 on: July 19, 2012, 05:38:37 AM »
On second thought maybe I overreacted about PX's post :/

/:

I haven't played a game with PX in so long and he barely existed in most of the ones he WAS a part of, which isn't helping.

Cut by support for a shadoweh wagon? I should reread her. Forward to yayness!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #306 on: July 19, 2012, 05:39:36 AM »
Well uh PX ?_?'ing at all the wagons gives him leeway to vote anything he wants but he's okay otherwise. Don't feel the Urge to Lynch.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #307 on: July 19, 2012, 05:40:16 AM »
Quote from: Rules
5) A lynch will occur only when a majority is reached.

No majority = no lynch.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #308 on: July 19, 2012, 05:42:23 AM »
I'll stay awake as long as I can, but I'm definitely sleeping through a 8:30 deadline :/

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #309 on: July 19, 2012, 05:43:49 AM »
In which case you might want to know that a NNR lynch isn't happening.

« Reply #310 on: July 19, 2012, 05:45:38 AM »
Pretty sure me + Neko + BT would support.
Yeah, but you and BT are more interested in the Bard wagon, which is unlikely to die.

I don't feel confident on the Bard wagon because none of the points seem that strong to me. Have already covered Edible's point. Don't think Bard was changing his tune to suit his needs because it's more likely he just got his reads over people extending RVS, used his logic from #66 to decide which is scummier. Scummiest content is in his voteswitch buuuut he could have easily kept his vote on you with "Dan checked in but didn't post anything when he could have" as an excuse so I don't see as much scum intent in it as I do in Shadoweh's play or PX's play.

Reason I like the PX wagon is because his effort isn't really town. Most of his opinions are fluff reads and he doesn't go out of his way to do anything pro-town with them, like how he basically ignored the results of his reaction test. He strongly dislikes the BT wagon but doesn't do anything to stop it and puts off giving the Bard wagon a proper readthrough. Anything townie he's done really only looks good on the surface. Also there's that whole Neko votepark when he has less content than Neko too.

I can set my alarm for about an hour to 30 minutes before deadline but will go back to sleep if activity dies down and there's a chance I'll sleep through it.

CUT: serela you fuck that does not explain why you thought px was town. explain why you thought px was town. seriously, are you scum

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #311 on: July 19, 2012, 05:54:06 AM »
\Scummiest content is in his voteswitch buuuut he could have easily kept his vote on you with "Dan checked in but didn't post anything when he could have" as an excuse so I don't see as much scum intent in it as I do in Shadoweh's play or PX's play.
Well, as you say, it would have been an excuse.
Cut by BT. For the reasons I laid out. Claiming connections with someone so early in the game is something Scummy because if he dies and flips Scum, I'd be looking at Shadoweh precisely due to this claim. Moreover, claiming stupid shit in RVS only invites others to claim stupid shit as well so we have a whole slew of stupid shit in RVS because everyone wants to be part of the stupid shit wagon. The first person to promote said stupid shit deserves a vote, and if that person is further content to look only at the one voting him to the exclusion of all else I'm content to invoke OMGUS and keep voting him.
The vote is still pretty much the same RVS stuff. No doubt people would have called him out on it had he stayed with it.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #312 on: July 19, 2012, 05:55:32 AM »
Will not support a Bard or Shadoweh lynch unless we no lynch otherwise. Very much torn on PX and Dan, guess I'll need to stare at their posts to see which I'd choose. Although PX seems much more likely by now so eh.
All of those wagons are very much shite, though, so I'd rather you join me on BT. Seriously. Just do it.

ActionDan

« Reply #313 on: July 19, 2012, 05:59:47 AM »
There's something I'm really curious about, Dan.
Are you really linked in some way to Shadoweh?

Anyway, Dan's latest post doesn't really change my opinion of him all that much.
OMGUS on Bard and recycling stuff said by others about Shadoweh being useless is his entire contribution to the game, after all.

As for BT, I find him suspicious for being rather defensive towards Dan and the selective reading thing, but this isn't enough for me to vote him over Dan.

Also, for the people hatin' on the wimmenz for doing nothing, what about DrRawr?
Speaking of which, where the hell is DrRawr?

Omba being all :gut: is a thing that I'll be rereading soon.

Dislike PX for rolefishing past miller and doing nothing else.

Okay will make another post to properly organize these thoughts.

These opinions need to be consolidated ere the day ends.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #314 on: July 19, 2012, 06:01:03 AM »
As for wagons,

Never ever supporting a BT wagon, but if I have to I'll begrudgingly move to PX if Bard gets no new votes.

Don't lynch me.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #315 on: July 19, 2012, 06:01:33 AM »
Ok not going to support a Dan wagon.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #316 on: July 19, 2012, 06:04:01 AM »
Also

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #317 on: July 19, 2012, 06:04:55 AM »
Anyone want to speedwagon me? There's been a lot of lolvigbait stuff thrown around but no one actually had the guts to vote me so far.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #318 on: July 19, 2012, 06:07:19 AM »
Seriously.

ActionDan

« Reply #319 on: July 19, 2012, 06:07:57 AM »
Anyone want to speedwagon me? There's been a lot of lolvigbait stuff thrown around but no one actually had the guts to vote me so far.

no.  I still have no idea why you want BT dead, but you're way more earnest in that endeavor than Shadoweh/Bard can ever hope to be.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #320 on: July 19, 2012, 06:20:31 AM »
I'd speedwagon Omba, but I doubt enough other people would want to do that.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #321 on: July 19, 2012, 06:40:20 AM »
-Deletes entire post before this point because sleep-deprivation-Serela makes horrible pointless posts. Although the next line would make slightly more sense if this wasn't deleted.-

FUCK THIS SHIT.

I'm setting my alarm so I wake up in time for deadline. I will give myself an hour so that I have time to reread, but not so much time that I can afford to procrastinate my ass off, which is how I ended up not properly looking at anyone other then PX until it's far too late at night for me to think. (Fakeedit so it makes sense:There was a deleted sentence earlier along the lines of "I reread a bunch of people but it's 2:30am so it was pointless because I'm incoherent")

I will be back at minimum an hour before deadline and will be able to hammer whoever just to secure a lynch if I have to, although hopefully I'll have more to do then "Oh, one person is l-1, and no one else is lynchable.", because then it'd have been a waste of sleep for me to get up early for it; the point of me getting up by then is more so that I don't screw wagons up now with a bad vote instead, because the best I'll do  is "HURR SLEEP DEPRIVATION VOICES ARE TELLING ME MAYBE THIS ONE IS WORST."

ActionDan

« Reply #322 on: July 19, 2012, 06:41:32 AM »
do you.. need a hug?

Don't lynch me.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #323 on: July 19, 2012, 06:42:59 AM »
I thought sleep deprivation was what helped you shoot Conq. :<

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #324 on: July 19, 2012, 06:53:00 AM »
I'm pretty sure Omba is joking about how we speedwagoned him last game.
I don't think I've ever seen Serela angry before. O-o

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #325 on: July 19, 2012, 06:54:18 AM »
I'm pretty sure Omba is joking about how we speedwagoned him last game.
I don't think I've ever seen Serela angry before. O-o

Your game maybe? Affinty/Serela hatefest? I can't remember.

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

« Reply #326 on: July 19, 2012, 07:07:56 AM »
I don't remember anything Serela posted besides THANK YOU CHAORE I LOVE YOU BOUQUET OF FIRETRUCKS

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #327 on: July 19, 2012, 07:21:19 AM »
Am I really gonna get lynched by Rawr and Serela?

Shadoweh

« Reply #328 on: July 19, 2012, 07:25:33 AM »
My brain keeps skimming over BT's posts. This is usually a good sign to me something is wrong. Idle thought: I think Dormio is scum. His wording sounds like he's trying to talk about what people are doing and append 'that is scummy' to it. I don't know how to explain it. It's like he's trying to convince himself.

BT

• I never talk to you
« Reply #329 on: July 19, 2012, 07:39:40 AM »
... If this does end up Bard vs PX and an influx of people apparently prefer PX and he won't be around for deadline

Let's just say a repeat of the Omba lynch last game wouldn't be pretty so a claim might be in order

Because I really do see people jumping on the wagon an hour to deadline because "welp"