Author Topic: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Night Three)  (Read 57642 times)

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
Re: Welcome to the NHK!! Mafia (Day One)
« Reply #120 on: July 18, 2012, 12:13:51 AM »
Welcome to Your Life Flashing Before Your Eyes

ActionDan: Bardiche, Dormio (2)         
Bardiche: ActionDan, BT, Edible (3)         
BT: Shadoweh, Omba, PX (3)         
Dormio:  (0)         
Dr. Rawr:  (0)         
Edible:  (0)         
huhwhat:  (0)         
NekoNekoRex: Schezo (1)         
Omba:  (0)         
PX:  NeoSerela (1)   
Schezo: NekoNekoRex (1)         
Serela:  (0)         
Shadoweh: huhwhat (1)         

Not Voting: Dr Rawr      

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.
You have 36 hours remaining
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 12:48:47 AM by Affinity »

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #121 on: July 18, 2012, 12:14:49 AM »
Out of curiousity Omba, since you think the other wagons are shit, who exactly are they? Cut by god damnit Affinity fine Omba why do you think the 'current wagons' are bad?

huh what: Is it typically how I handle early votes as scum? I don't think it is. I don't care how 'legit' his arguments are, they sound scared and defensive to me. I will switch once I'm a) satisfied and b) have a new target.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #122 on: July 18, 2012, 12:17:19 AM »
Dormio actually brings up a rather erudite point (Dormio are you scum with scum buddies feeding you wisdom :V). BT, why is your attack so focused on my comments about Dormio when I'm voting ActionDan?

Omba why are the existing cases bad?

Schezo there are more people declaring Town reads than Scum in the game (unless there's like five scum), do you insist it's scummy to declare having a Town read?

Bardiche

« Reply #123 on: July 18, 2012, 12:23:27 AM »
ActionDan, is your jokevote now srs? :V

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2012, 12:24:09 AM »
If you're going to ignore the quote in my post and just focus on Nope and vote what made you think it was a serious post?

Quote from: Action Dan
So, BT is town.  His arguments against Bard are the purest form of scum-hunting.
Nope.
##Vote: Action Dan
I'm heavily analyzing this quote and have submitted it to a renowned institution for analyzing the psychology of Mafia posts.
The results they gave me back is that they are unable to determine what is "Nope" about this post, and that the "Nopeability" of the post is completely unexplainable without an additional post explaining what makes this post "Nope"

Basically "Nope" explains absolutely nothing about your vote. The quote is a read and doesn't explain anything either. There's no explanation if it's gut, if you're trying to make a case out of an opinion, or whatever. It irks me you think I should ignore this vote when other ones have at least a semblance that they have an actual reason (like PX, although he refuses to give said reason)
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #125 on: July 18, 2012, 12:28:39 AM »
You're also dead wrong about Shadoweh so sheeping me would be a good idea.
You currently have zero credibility and nobody's going to sheep you. You might want to consider making some posts that aren't complete noise.

It doesn't help that the BT case is uninteresting and that the wagon currently consists of scummy, vigbait and vigbait, respectively.

@Serela - you're still sitting on your obvious votepark fyi
@Shadoweh - a) self-meta is dumb and b) if you're going to play that card, how is this supposed to be bt's scum meta

Bardiche

« Reply #126 on: July 18, 2012, 12:33:27 AM »
Also, @MOD: Is there a reason for your omission of remaining time and people alive/votes needed for lynch?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #127 on: July 18, 2012, 12:40:12 AM »
@Serela - you're still sitting on your obvious votepark fyi
It's also like 2/3rds of a day into d1 okay jeez it hasn't even been there very long ;_;

For what it matters though I don't really like PX much. Of course, he's also barely done anything yet. (Which isn't surprising because 2/3rds of a day into DEAR JESUS I JUST REALIZED that all this has happened so fast. Normally we'd be on page 2, early page 3 and still buried in rvs right now.)
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #128 on: July 18, 2012, 12:40:47 AM »
So, yeah, outside of BT homing in only on the "Dormio extending RVS" part of Bardiche's posts while ignoring the "ActionDan is extending RVS even more and I'm voting him for it" part, BT admits to defending ActionDan in #52.
At least, that's how I'm interpreting that statement, correct me if I'm wrong.
I have to question, for what reason would BT feel the need to defend someone who had made nothing but a RVS vote and a stupid claim?
Why would BT not want to see Dan's reactions rather than providing him an out, which ActionDan was all too thankful for in #65?
Going to keep my vote on ActionDan for the time being, since I want to see him actually post something soon, but I will state my dislike of BT as of the current.

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #129 on: July 18, 2012, 12:42:11 AM »
fine Omba why do you think the 'current wagons' are bad?
Bardiche & Shadoweh: Strong townreads, so the wagons are inherently shit. If people can't feel town!Bard and town!Shadoweh here, they're beyond help.
Neko is getting voted for being derp, rather than being scum, i.e. typical case of D1 lolshitwagon.
Schezo vote is coming from said derp.
For ActionDan I have serious doubts about the validity of the case, but I'll let him do the defense himself. He's not exactly in townread territory so far, so who knows.
Oh right and PX got voted for... I have no idea, other than he's not making cases. Might as well vote me if you're voting him, which by extension means I'd have to think I'm scum to buy into that case. Which is decidedly not happening.

So yeah, that covers all of the current votes.

--cut

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #130 on: July 18, 2012, 12:42:35 AM »
Bard my entire case on Neko isn't that he's townreading people but I don't think they are legit townreads if people are going to pop them off less than 12 hours into the day.

Neko my nope was that the entire quote was "lolno you're getting voted for this line."  I don't know if you're trying to be obtuse in what my read there was but it was a bad line and I voted him for it.  Clear now?

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #131 on: July 18, 2012, 12:49:27 AM »
Also, @MOD: Is there a reason for your omission of remaining time and people alive/votes needed for lynch?

Seesh, no need to be so paranoid.   Corrected the oversight.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #132 on: July 18, 2012, 12:51:16 AM »
Bard my entire case on Neko isn't that he's townreading people but I don't think they are legit townreads if people are going to pop them off less than 12 hours into the day.

Neko my nope was that the entire quote was "lolno you're getting voted for this line."  I don't know if you're trying to be obtuse in what my read there was but it was a bad line and I voted him for it.  Clear now?
So you disagree with a townread, therefore you vote the reader, not the person being read? What makes a townread "legit" or "fake"?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2012, 12:55:26 AM »
By the way, NNR, was that miller claim serious?

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2012, 12:56:13 AM »
So you disagree with a townread, therefore you vote the reader, not the person being read?
Why would I do that?

Many things determine if I think the read is fake or not. 

What do you think about my nope post now that I've explained it?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2012, 12:56:26 AM »
Wheee intentional strange crap done on ED1 and the only ones to bite it are Serela (lol) and Neko (lol).

Still have no idea if Neko's miller claim is true or not :\
Neko, prove your miller claim by spilling out all the details of your miller role, and all flavor related to it.
Your Schezo vote is hilarious, and everything else you've done amounts to nothing.

Serela, you're suspicious because the things I did are obviously suspicious. So much for finding easy scum taking the bait and trying to go easy. Now get to doing something.

I am going to avoid this Bardiche/Edible bullshit. This reminds me of something I've done way back and I want no part of this.

Omba, his last post is just enough for me to not vote him. Thus, my vote goes to.

##Unvote
##Vote: NekoNekoRex

23cutsg2g

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2012, 01:03:54 AM »
"I totally acted weird on purpose, and it was TOTALLY OBVIOUS that it was suspicious, so that magically makes it not bad, stop voting me"

:I

I'm going to review everything that's happened so far when I woke up tomorrow and decide if I want to change my vote or not. Not entirely sure how I feel about the sudden Neko voteburst, although my own initial desire to vote him is a thing as well, so. I want to wait until I've had a good nights sleep to tackle that. Plus it'll let more stuff happen :D Because :ed1:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Omba

• ねえ...
  • 君の首...おいしそう
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2012, 01:07:37 AM »
town: PX
##FoS: Serela

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2012, 01:09:45 AM »
Serela. I wanted more people to vote me :V

Also wtf.
It's already been 12 hours, you want to wait until half of D1 is over?!

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2012, 01:12:16 AM »
>voteburst

>two people

Seriously Serela?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2012, 01:18:41 AM »
Edible, why's Bard justifying with self-meta scummy if there was never anything scummy about the early RVS end in the first place?

Intent.  So before Bard jumped in with his RVS-destroying hammer, less than two hours had passed and a grand total of five players had posted (out of the 13 playing).  Nobody is going to scream about RVS taking too long after two hours and barely over a third of the playerbase has even posted, that would be ridiculous.  However, Bardiche did.  The only explanation for this is his meta - plastered conveniently in his signature.  Bard took the first conceivable chance to pull the anti-RVS shenanigans and ran with it, ostensibly in an effort to be the early day 1 vote attractor guy who everyone forgets about later on once "real" cases have been made, or something.

The key that ties all of it together is Bard's voluntary appeal to self-meta.  By playing this card, Bard tried to give the impression that it was a standard "town Bard" thing to do, but he was too early on two counts.  He was too quick to press the end-RVS button, and he was too quick to volunteer the self-meta defense.  Both of them together mean that Bard, consciously or otherwise, was trying too hard to look like his Town incarnation - something that naturally only scum will ever bother doing.

Blah blah this level of reasoning is possible for Edible, what do you think everyo(ry

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2012, 01:20:57 AM »
Getting to Shadoewh

Is this the best you can do with your opening? Not even reading the RVS posts of the people you're voting now? I accuse you of being coasting to enjoy this weak phase while you can nap safely.
This seemed like kind of a far-reaching accusation, which struck me as weird and suspicious.

#85 seemed like alot of tinfoil hatting and being general. Of course scum post in RVS, but it's pretty hard to snipe random scum RVS posts other then anything else. You could make a case for literally any RVS vote post and it wouldn't really matter, Saying there's "scummy intent" in lolrandumb is pretty far-fetched.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2012, 01:22:26 AM »
Also yes for the last time I am a Miller. I wasn't sure if I should have claimed it on my OP or not, but huhwhat's question just seemed like a decent oppurtunity to do it anyway.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2012, 01:23:43 AM »
Oh, I just read PX's post. Should I really nameclaim this early in the game?

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2012, 01:25:38 AM »
You know my stance. I'm still skeptical of your claim.

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2012, 01:25:58 AM »
The Great Detective makes a solid case.  I shall sheep.
##Unvote:
##Vote: Bardiche

NekoRex how did you plan on handling your role PM that just stated "You are miller" if not in your Opening Post?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #146 on: July 18, 2012, 01:35:39 AM »
The PM is more then just "you're a Miller", there's some flavor reasons there, but again, should I really nameclaim this early on for 2 bad votes on me and no real pressure? Last time I claimed early (last game even) people said that was dumb.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #147 on: July 18, 2012, 01:36:35 AM »
Make that "Just PX and people doubting I'm being serious"

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #148 on: July 18, 2012, 01:43:16 AM »
You're a miller.  When the fuck did you plan on claiming?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #149 on: July 18, 2012, 01:45:02 AM »
I already claimed Miller.