Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (GAME OVER)  (Read 34619 times)

Re: Justice Juice Mafia Thread II (DAY 5)
« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2013, 06:20:05 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote Darkninja

pretty sure if we lynch darkninja now it should prove beyond a doubt that dormio is scum

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2013, 06:23:32 AM »
....how?

Ugh, I'm not even sure which of you two (Dormo and Polaris) is even being sincere anymore
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2013, 06:25:53 AM »
Well we can lynch Darkninjaabc but in the end it's down to me and Polly-kun anyway.
Also just going to put it out there how apparently I'm scum tied to Darkninjaabc because (?) if Darkninjaabc is scum except it's been pretty obvious that Darkninjaabc is scum this entire LYLO phase so it's basically even more ~implications~ of me being scum with Darkninjaabc/Validon that Polly-kun is trying to push onto me so that he can get the final mislynch on me whenever.

« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2013, 06:35:15 AM »
it'll be a waste of time to try and convince you based on purely hypotheticals so i'd like to ensure the flip is what i expect before explaining.

but if NNR really wants an explanation then i can try `_`

« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2013, 06:39:20 AM »
I mean, it's really obvious to me but that's because I had the benefit of knowing that dormio and darkninja were scum from the start of the day, but I get the feeling it will sound like nonsense because I won't be able to explain it properly

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #275 on: November 16, 2013, 07:06:59 AM »
First things first, let's start with the most relevant thing.
Like what I said earlier today, Polaris' case that hinges around me supposedly being defended by Validon/Darkninja the other day is bull.
Remember they still had 3 people alive at that point it doesn't matter how many people they sacrifice as long as they get a single mislynch.
And the easiest way to get one onto me would be to have Validon and Darkninjaabc, the two basically confirmed scum, to buddy up to me.
I mean look at how forced their "defence" of me looks it's obvious that it's just a play to get me lynched.

But let's look at Polly-kun's other behaviours.
Firstly, how quickly he was convinced by the case on Selery.
I mean, it's like, you know they were neighbours and had a linked vote but Polly-kun was pretty eager to get him killed as soon as possible.
Or maybe it's because they were neighbours and had a linked vote that Polly-kun wanted Selery to disappear as soon as possible.
Just putting that out there.

Also just look at shit like this (from d2 start).
It's like, look at how many options he gives himself with "Oh man these people could potentially be scum if I reread them but I won't for now so that if any of them pick up steam I can easily jump without it looking too suspicious".
This kind of waffling is kind of common throughout Polly-kun's early game, just saying.

Also if you just look at Polly-kun's D3 start it's like "hey I'm going to vote for Cheez8 because :gut:" and what even happened to all of his other potential scums?
Polly-kun does later give explanation while arguing with Mitsuki but it's all like, "well both Sky Paladin and Cheez8 sure are scummy despite me not really having mentioned either of them before today when they were major wagons".

Also, cuts.
And I think that is seriously one of the most retarded arguments I've ever heard.
Hmmm, this isn't a very convincing argument, honestly. A lot of players all pretty much had the same cases on all those players throughout the game. I think the biggest black mark is how he (apparently) lynched his neighbor so hard, but I never read D1.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #276 on: November 16, 2013, 07:13:49 AM »
This has been a rwally cool game. Town couldve won this easily b.
y bbm doc himself instead of nnr

Scums are polly and me and validon. Eff vali being first time scum.

Polly is the hooker. I am rolexop and vali is antitrack.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #277 on: November 16, 2013, 07:15:38 AM »
In fact neither of you are hardly convincing that the other is scum.

Bleh, this is so lame, I'm going to go reread D4.

cut by I literally cannot rely on a single thing Dark says right now

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #278 on: November 16, 2013, 07:16:06 AM »
In fact dark is wasting his time by typing up game-related things.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #279 on: November 16, 2013, 07:16:29 AM »
This is a game which town shouldve won. Really. We lucked out with the doc thing and everone literally missed nnrs claim

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #280 on: November 16, 2013, 07:21:45 AM »
lmao seriously look at this.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #281 on: November 16, 2013, 07:22:26 AM »
Like the level at which they're trying to "defend" me to give Polly-kun cred for whenever LYLO comes between me and him is hilarious.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #282 on: November 16, 2013, 07:24:14 AM »
"literally everyone missed my claim"
but Polly was the first one to respond to my claim.

Anyway, reading D4 only convinces me that Polly is a meathead and that Dormio is just plain obtuse

leaning on Dormioscum now because of how many times he's doubled back on his claim.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #283 on: November 16, 2013, 07:25:26 AM »
Dude. If not blocking you isnt a mistake what is.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #284 on: November 16, 2013, 07:27:37 AM »
it's great that you'll consider the possibility of a godfather for me and not someone you've already investigated like sky paladin >_>
But it's quotes like these that make me want to lynch Polly again.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #285 on: November 16, 2013, 07:29:32 AM »
It's funny that my D3 scan was worthless regardless of whether I had last-minute switched to Sky over Dark, since the results would have been the same now regardless.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #286 on: November 16, 2013, 07:30:37 AM »
Polly are you sure you really aren't Conq in disguise

you even have an avatar he would use

« Reply #287 on: November 16, 2013, 07:32:02 AM »
hahahahaha what is even going on

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #288 on: November 16, 2013, 07:32:39 AM »
leaning on Dormioscum now because of how many times he's doubled back on his claim.
The fuck?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #289 on: November 16, 2013, 07:33:04 AM »
I demand Conq come in this thread and confirm he is not secretly also Polaris.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #290 on: November 16, 2013, 07:33:23 AM »
I was going to be away from the computer for a few hours, I was hoping for a wonderful story.  Maybe a scumslip when somebody wrote 'After that, we hit Kilga because' and I was going to quote that sentence and focus in on the WE, go omg scumslip. 

Ah, no matter. 

Anyway

I was about to vote for DarkNinjaABC because after all this time, he still didn't vote NNR, and Dormio still didn't vote DNA, but this thread suddenly became great so let's watch the wheels spin for a bit. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #291 on: November 16, 2013, 07:35:45 AM »
The fuck?
You said your role did something, then you said it was worthless, but you couldn't use until LYLO, but you revealed that not only was it not worthless, but that you only waited until LYLO to use it.

Confusing and obtuse the way you went about admitting what your role was (and I still can't even be sure if you're still lying)

« Reply #292 on: November 16, 2013, 07:36:12 AM »
can we just vote for darkninja now

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #293 on: November 16, 2013, 07:40:01 AM »
No I am probably the only one that can actually decide this game at this point, I think. Sky is just going to go after Dormio tomorrow and I don't even know what will happen when that comes to be.

« Reply #294 on: November 16, 2013, 07:40:33 AM »
;_;

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #295 on: November 16, 2013, 07:42:13 AM »
In fact now I'm more suspicious of you then ever

good job

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #296 on: November 16, 2013, 07:43:16 AM »
You said your role did something, then you said it was worthless, but you couldn't use until LYLO, but you revealed that not only was it not worthless, but that you only waited until LYLO to use it.

Confusing and obtuse the way you went about admitting what your role was (and I still can't even be sure if you're still lying)
Well, does my ability look remotely useful outside of LYLO?
As for saying that it didn't do much, it didn't really and I didn't feel like elaborating further at the time so.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #297 on: November 16, 2013, 07:45:21 AM »
Well, does my ability look remotely useful outside of LYLO?
As for saying that it didn't do much, it didn't really and I didn't feel like elaborating further at the time so.
but that's lazy and anti-town

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #298 on: November 16, 2013, 07:45:51 AM »
You two are the worst possibly-not-townies ever.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #299 on: November 16, 2013, 07:46:31 AM »
Stop making my attempts to decide between you hard.