Author Topic: Touhou Sky Arena - Sky Adventure  (Read 3100 times)

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
Touhou Sky Arena - Sky Adventure
« on: January 28, 2014, 10:14:13 PM »
Okay, I starte this because I have some questions about it, what do I have to do to get the gold crown on 0-A?
Mwahahahahha!

Mesarthim

• Oh no, which direction should I move?
  • Clumsy
Re: Touhou Sky Arena - Sky Adventure
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 03:50:24 AM »
Oh god I'd do anything to find an English FAQ for that mode. All I seem to have at my disposal is machine translated webpages.

http://www45.atwiki.jp/tohoskyarena/pages/89.html

Thing is I'm not sure if it just advances you forward or what but I seem to have a gold crown on my 0-A. The gibberish google translate spits out says something about victory without a spirit ball. I assume that means no orbs equipped?

Hard 1cc: 4 (LLS), 6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW)13 (TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)
Lunatic 1cc: 8 (IN), 9 (PoFV), 11 (SA), 12.8 (GFW), 14 (DDC)
Extra Clear: 4 (LLS) ,5 (MS) ,6 (EoSD),7 (PCB),8 (IN),9 (PoFV),10 (MoF),11 (SA),12 (UFO),12.8 (GFW),13(TD), 14 (DDC), 15 (LoLK)

MTSranger

• =.=
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 04:48:40 AM »
Quick translation
Disclaimer: I have never played the game so may interpret it wrong.

各STAGEには上位ルートの解放条件があり 通常の勝利以外にそちらの条件も満たす事で 新たな分岐ルートが解放される。(初回で上位条件満たせば一度のクリアで2つ分のルートが解放される。)
The upper branch is unlocked if you meet the stage-specific requirement in addition to a regular clear. (If you meet the requirement on your first clear, both branches open at once).

STAGE0-Aからスタートして1-A(→2-Aと2-B)、1-B(→2-Bと2-C)と上位なら上へ、通常クリアなら下へと二股でどんどん分岐して行く。
Starting with STAGE 0-A, and then moving on to 1-A (which connects to 2-A and 2-B), and 1-B (which connects to 2-B and 2-C), you move up if you meet the requirement, and you move down otherwise.

一度通常クリアしたステージには銀の王冠マークが付く。上位ルートも解放できていれば金の王冠マーク。
For a normal clear, you get a silver crown. If you unlock the upper branch you get a gold crown.

上位ルート条件を満たしていなくても上のステージをクリアして上位ルートにあたるステージを出現させていれば金の王冠マークがつき、上位ルート条件クリア扱いになる。
If you unlock a stage in the upper branch by clearing another stage in the upper branch, then it's treated as a gold crown as well (???). Presumably I'm interpreting this to mean that if you clear 2A normally and it opens up 3B, then you will get gold crown on 2B because 3B will only be unlocked if you meet the special requirement for 2B, but you've already unlocked it by clearing 2A instead.

Specifically, for stage 0-A, the requirement is:
   霊玉なしで勝利
clear without orbs.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:56:04 AM by Kanon »

Koog

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 06:09:38 AM »
Thanks to both of you, now I'm stuck 7-something (7-B and 7-C), they easily take me out
Mwahahahahha!

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 11:36:18 AM »
Thanks to both of you, now I'm stuck 7-something (7-B and 7-C), they easily take me out

Is that a 1v3 match? I seem to remember that one of those has a "Win by defeating character X, Y, Z in order"

Koog

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 05:08:12 AM »
Yep it was a 1v3 match I'm always about to win...
Mwahahahahha!

Darth_Sirov

• Gensou Rounin
  • Profile Loading... Please Wait Warmly.
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 05:15:39 AM »
Who do you use? I prefer Reisen Shot B, the charged shot is quite good at mid/long range, while her Charged Spellcard is just as good in those range. EX and High Tension are also great for multiple enemies. Best of all, a good mix of Charge Spell Card, EX and High tension gets the best result in spin-outs.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 05:19:12 AM by Darth_Sirov »

Koog

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
I mostly use Nue's A type, Kogasa's A type, Alice's B type, Suika's A type and Reimu's B type (due to Evil Sealing Circle)
Mwahahahahha!

Koog

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 11:24:18 PM »
FINALLY! Today I've won every single scenario of Sky Adventure, Nue... your Charged Spellcard is a life saver ;), and very useful for Hi-Tension or Climax. Also I've noticed that in 1v1 fights CPU have 5 stars, in 1v2 CPU have 4 stars and in 1v3 CPU have 3 stars  :o
Mwahahahahha!