Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 105916 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #330 on: November 02, 2013, 10:49:57 PM »
Like I literally have absolutely no idea what you're going on about there.

Although I should probably read that quoted post I missed.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #331 on: November 02, 2013, 10:54:44 PM »
I don't remember if I actually made my point clear or not so before I start mulling through those new posts: I suspect you because you spent most of your meaningful posts going after the same two people. The first one I didn't feel was scummy in the first place, the second one I was and still am uncertain about but it seemed like a good part of the reasoning for your vote was "he's doing the same thing" so as far as I cared you were pursuing him for bad reasons. I guess overall I expected your accusations to be more rational or something if you were town, considering so many of your non-accusation posts are so rational.

and then five MORE posts dang it guys I was get dinner soon
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

« Reply #332 on: November 02, 2013, 10:56:23 PM »
cheez are you scum

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #333 on: November 02, 2013, 11:01:35 PM »
Eh, not really sure about what I'm gleaning from the Validon read.
I mean I agree with most of the stuff being said about him and I guess I would vote for him except on a low priority.
Like I mean I guess his posts look super-reactionary. Or whatever you would call it.

Warning - while you were typing 14 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Well, whatever.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #334 on: November 02, 2013, 11:03:16 PM »
So basically, Dormio guesses he'd vote for Validon because he's sheeping everyone but he wouldn't be very commited to the vote or anything. He guesses, or whatever.

Can we lynch him yet

Also Kilga whatever I apparently said to you that was so horrible I'm pretty sure you're mistaking something actually aimed at Dormio D:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #335 on: November 02, 2013, 11:04:09 PM »
Well yeah because you're here. <3

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #336 on: November 02, 2013, 11:04:42 PM »
In regards to why I don't want Validon lynched as much as I normally would that is.

« Reply #337 on: November 02, 2013, 11:06:47 PM »
serela if you have to resort to picking at every little thing every time dormio posts and saying "look!!! we should lynch him!!!!!!!" then i think it's time for an intervention

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #338 on: November 02, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »
Speaking of which I really need to look at PX's, like, 3 posts or something.
So it's like, he's just trying to start random stuff with Serious Bananas but it's kind of like all he's doing and the random willingness to vote for either me or Serela while basically not mentioning anything about either of us at all or really addressing Serious Bananas' thoughts regarding us is kind of a thing.

Also I pretty much haven't read the last page or so that popped up yet so I'll get on that soon maybe.

Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Like, you know, whatever.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #339 on: November 02, 2013, 11:09:03 PM »
serela if you have to resort to picking at every little thing every time dormio posts and saying "look!!! we should lynch him!!!!!!!" then i think it's time for an intervention
he -is- my big scumread y'know

if he keeps posting things I think are scummy I'm going to keep saying they're scummy!

Also the part where I'm trying to remind everyone he's scum and he doesn't look town at all and his posts keep not looking town and we should definitely lynch him PLEASE?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #340 on: November 02, 2013, 11:10:09 PM »
if he keeps posting things I think are scummy I'm going to keep saying they're scummy!
Just going to put it out there that I'm pretty sure you were accusing me of being tunnelscum for doing the same thing.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #341 on: November 02, 2013, 11:11:36 PM »
Votecount/Deadline Reminder 1.9

Serela (3): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc
SB (2): PX, Sky_Paladin
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (1): Kilgamayan
Dormio (1): Serela, Cheez8
CF7 (1): Shadoweh

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in 6 hours and 47 minutes!
(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #342 on: November 02, 2013, 11:11:49 PM »
Just going to put it out there that I'm pretty sure you were accusing me of being tunnelscum for doing the same thing.
This point is so wrong I don't even.

I actually have clear opinions on numerous players! And more then one is a scumread!

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #343 on: November 02, 2013, 11:12:42 PM »
Speaking of CF7, he said he was back and rereading and then dropped off the face of the planet. >:T It sounds like he might be having legit internet issues though, so...
Yeah I'd be suspicious of him too if it wasn't for that.
Just popping in here to respond to Serela quickly but it's like, I'm pretty sure that I've said this in a prior game somewhere, but I really don't care about anyone that I'm not reading as scum and I don't see any reason why I should be wasting my time and effort reading about the people that I don't care about when the people I think are scum are right in front of me.
But Dormio, what if you choose to read somebody and notice they're scum?

nvm you cleared that up

woah I never saw that post kilga made that just got quoted

how did I miss that
You should start doing things that help your case

Kilga what are you talking about?

Did you misinterpret me saying Dormio is useless as me saying Kilga is useless?
Like I literally have absolutely no idea what you're going on about there.

Although I should probably read that quoted post I missed.
Actually no I should just start voting for you

cheez are you scum
maybe
are you scum

So Serela's posted enough for

##Unvote
and probably just about enough for a Serela vote soon if he keeps misrepresenting Dormio's posts like this.

Okay there I've actually read all... 28 new posts before posting this time
...Wow. 28 posts. 30 32 POSTS NEW RECORD
This sort of Day One is cool.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #344 on: November 02, 2013, 11:12:56 PM »
Serela: Oh hey I might have. Can you rewrite/rephrase the first three or four lines of #310 so that your meaning is clearer? Nearly all of it looks applicable to me (holding on to a vote for you, shouting down the DNA wagon), so.

Cheez: I have no idea why wagons existing are a thing that influence who is scummy and who isn't in your mind, so I'd appreciate clarification there. Anyway, saying I voted Validon for "not having an opinion" is a gross oversimplification to the point where meaning is lost. I voted for Validon for trying to look like he was contributing when he actually wasn't. This is a common scum tactic because it's harder for scum to form legitimate opinions than town. Serela was doing the same thing. As for the Sky Paladin thing, I never said Serela shoudn't be allowed to dislike Sky Paladin (if you think I did, please quote exactly where I did so). My point was that Serela disliked Sky Paladin for jokevoting, but Sky Paladin had since moved on to making a serious, efforted vote, and it was a vote Serela should have noticed because it was a vote for the guy Serela was voting for.

I think that's about it? Lemme know if there's anything else you want addressed.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #345 on: November 02, 2013, 11:13:46 PM »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #346 on: November 02, 2013, 11:17:55 PM »
Serela: Oh hey I might have. Can you rewrite/rephrase the first three or four lines of #310 so that your meaning is clearer? Nearly all of it looks applicable to me (holding on to a vote for you, shouting down the DNA wagon), so.
"Kilga defending dormio for [insert of bunch of things dormio did] is boggling

Like, [insert more things dormio did and me complaining more]"

You say it looks applicable to you, but your original response was about how you didn't actually do that and how I was making things up  :V

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #347 on: November 02, 2013, 11:19:30 PM »
I actually have clear opinions on numerous players! And more then one is a scumread!
Anyway, back to Shadoweh, she's still doing almost nothing. (apart from defending me) While I'm happy she's on my side, she's doing almost zilch in terms of scumhunting despite totally being around, The only thing was the single sentence on SB which is pretty darn easy to come up with considering the Darkie wagon immediately built up and burned down with everyone's glaring distaste at it. And unexplanationally voting CF7 but yeah.
I dunno a quick skim through your posts again and this is pretty much the closest thing I can find to a scumread excluding the one you have on myself.
Point me to where your other solid scumreads are?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #348 on: November 02, 2013, 11:19:43 PM »
Cheez quotes posts about me being confused why Kilga is being mad at me, and then says "nevermind I should vote Serela"

I don't get how that train of thought is supposed to work >_> Kilga misinterpreted something I said, proceeded to make accusations at me, I was really confused because I had no idea what he was talking about. How does that make me scum?

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #349 on: November 02, 2013, 11:20:15 PM »
kilga, defending dormio, ignoring most of the game in favor of sitting on super-duper-easy vote serela, boggles my mind

Does that help see where I was coming from better?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #350 on: November 02, 2013, 11:20:29 PM »
but for srs, i'm only facetiously suspecting cheez right now because it feels like his kilga read was determined by voodoo. i can't really tell how scummy this is but there are a lot of question marks

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #351 on: November 02, 2013, 11:21:38 PM »
I get that the original comment about my Serela Radar was just a joke, but I'd still expect you to take me seriously when I put more effort then just a look into it. I did go out of my way to look just for you. Because I have faith in your ability to speak and be taken seriously. You don't think your vote weighs the same as seven, but it's certainly more then just one.
> "If I were scum" argument
If we're actually going to entertain player meta to this degree I think you're generically afraid of me in every game we're both in regardless of your alignment, so no, I don't think you'd do anything different with me specifically in mind whether you're town or scum. Particularly since I'm only one person and I know you're smart enough to realize my vote doesn't count for 7 votes at once.
If you're going to entertain player meta, I tell people what I'm like when I'm scum all the time as town. ^_^/ And yet people never believe me. I don't know why I keep jumping onto the stove, I know it's hot but I just can't take walking away. As scum I'm afraid of you. As town I consider you a Person of Interest. You underestimate yourself!
Maybe instead of Making Shit Up you should be telling us why CF7 should hang.
I don't like his face. Sadly I don't have anything else to go on but that and he just generally feels like he's not there. I can at least see it's not going anywhere though >_> I should at least read SB and decide if he's worth voting or if letting Serela 1/2 get lynched would be better. I guess it would at least save LYLO..

I appear to have been cut 23 times >_>

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #352 on: November 02, 2013, 11:22:24 PM »
I dunno a quick skim through your posts again and this is pretty much the closest thing I can find to a scumread excluding the one you have on myself.
Point me to where your other solid scumreads are?
I said "more then one", how many do you expect me to have in D1? D; Anyway, CF7 is close to scumread but he fell off the face of the planet in what is apparently a legitimately gone way that we can't accuse him for lurking over.

And just because you yourself don't talk about non-scumreads doesn't mean doing so has no place for other people. Yes, it's not nearly as important as actually hunting scum, but people having to be held accountable for more things is a tool that can help town in scumhunting.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #353 on: November 02, 2013, 11:24:29 PM »
I said "more then one", how many do you expect me to have in D1?
I don't know that's why I was asking since you made it sound like you had a lot.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #354 on: November 02, 2013, 11:24:42 PM »
Does that help see where I was coming from better?
Yes, I can see where you mistook it. Anyway, I'm not mad at you or anything! I'm just glad we got the misunderstanding sorted out. Me doing something like that as town is the kind of thing I could imagine someone getting legit I-don't-really-like-you about, because that would be absolutely terrible!

Shadoweh

« Reply #355 on: November 02, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »
Shadowy is Serela your scumbuddy? I still remember Gensokyo Holy War where Serela was scumming it up all over the place in the thread and you were all NO HE'S TOTES TOWN.
:V In GHW I never tried to justify why I thought he was town (because it was seriously unjustifyable). Voting Serela would have been so much easier then arguing about him and not having any reasonable scumreads.

Serela do you think Kilgamayan is town?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #356 on: November 02, 2013, 11:31:22 PM »
Wow that post of mine looks awful. Bleh.

Kilga: I'm not really sure why the wagons forming concerns me so much either but it does. Or at least Validon's did because I couldn't find any reason for him to be scum but it seemed like a few people were fine with taking your lead anyway. That might just be me not grasping what makes Validon look bad very well though. As for Sky Paladin... it's pretty much right in that same post I quoted.

Specifically:
and his notes on Sky Paladin make little sense given Sky Paladin not only has a serious vote down now, but it's on the guy Serela's voting for.

-and-

So near I can tell, Serela:

- Dislikes Sky Paladin despite Sky Paladin voting for Dormio
I don't really know how to interpret this other than having an issue with Serela suspecting Sky Paladin despite them both voting for Dormio.
I guess, looking back on it, it could just be you having a problem with Serela apparently missing every third post in this thread.

...I don't type nearly quickly enough for this.

scum post imo
oh noooooo

Cheez quotes posts about me being confused why Kilga is being mad at me, and then says "nevermind I should vote Serela"

I don't get how that train of thought is supposed to work >_> Kilga misinterpreted something I said, proceeded to make accusations at me, I was really confused because I had no idea what he was talking about. How does that make me scum?
...Huh? I was focused on how you noticed Kilga's huge post against you for the first time and then proceeded to ask him questions about things that were answered in the post without reading it first.
I think.
...This is assuming I interpreted all of your posts correctly in light of the rush of trying to keep up with a solid page of new things people were saying but I think I failed in that regard actually.

Okay taking my time here sounds like a good idea. That and maybe eating food so I can think well.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #357 on: November 02, 2013, 11:32:07 PM »
Shadoweh:I think Kilgamayan is a good enough player and I am an infuriating enough one that he could easily be either alignment and there's much higher priority things to pay attention to right now?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #358 on: November 02, 2013, 11:33:29 PM »
I guess, looking back on it, it could just be you having a problem with Serela apparently missing every third post in this thread.
Sadly I seem to have actually done this for all of early day 1

I... I swear I'm better now
really
I don't normally do that

Shadoweh

« Reply #359 on: November 02, 2013, 11:35:04 PM »
Shadoweh:I think Kilgamayan is a good enough player and I am an infuriating enough one that he could easily be either alignment and there's much higher priority things to pay attention to right now?
You're addressing him pretty clearly as a townie. You can't have misunderstandings with scum. What could possibly be a higher priority then sorting you out right now anyways? You gonna get owned