Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 105886 times)

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #270 on: November 02, 2013, 05:52:40 AM »
My ISP decided that i don't need access to the internet for the whole evening. And i couldn't even find a not passwordprotected wifi. Okay reading now.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #271 on: November 02, 2013, 07:39:49 AM »
Votecount 1.8

Serela (3): Dormio, Kilgamayan, Validon98, Polaris
SB (2): PX, Sky_Paladin
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Cheez8 (1): Darkninjaabc
Dormio (0): Serela

Not Voting (2): Shadoweh, Cheez8

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in 22 hours and 20 minutes!
(Countdown)

Quote from: bars
CF7 - 609
PX - 411
Shadoweh - 401
Everyone else - 400

PX got granted V/LA for a day and 400 spared.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #272 on: November 02, 2013, 07:43:01 AM »
Welp Polaris said I have to make a post tonight even though I have to wake up early tomorrow to get down to LA for a wedding.

Well Kilga reasoned why the DNA wagon sucked so much ass, and it's pretty much why I don't like it.

Quote from: Serious Bananas
Hi PX, thanks for voting me again. Even though your vote was still on me. Anyway, I wouldn't say I'm exactly being subtle with my Dark push considering that I have actually explicitly said that I found him scummy earlier and continued to push on him up till now.
Ahahahahahaha. Oh god, I just read through your posts again. NOWHERE did you say at all was he scummy, or how you felt about him. You just kept throwing a bunch of shit at exploits from his posts. And telling others to vote him. You didn't even bother voting him until there was a wagon. If that ain't subtle then I don't know what is.

And yeah, I have more than one scumread, that isn't a scumtell you know.
That wasn't my point. It's okay to have a scumread on an "easy" target if it's because they're deserving of it. It's not okay when ALL your scumreads are pretty much "easy" targets that others have talked about already.

Also you're missing the main point of my Validon vote that he had absolutely no content about how he felt about the rest of the playerlist. I said "why me and Dormio" because it was hypocritical to not be suspicious of someone who's doing the same thing that you're calling other players out on, and there was also the part of the Kilga analysis to my vote. So that's a complete misrep there.
Quote from: SB
Validon uses too many words to say he has no real scumreads and yet he's asking me and Dormio to contribute more? What? He's also asking us over Serela who's done like nothing so yeah. Also agree with Kilga's analysis.
This was your vote on him. Sure, you said he doesn't have real scumreads, but the way you phrased the rest is pretty damn wrong. What's damning about asking others to contribute more? Why did you specifically had to add that in? Why the ask us over Serela? What is the scummy part, the fact that he doesn't have scumreads or the fact that he's asking you and Dormio over Serela? This looks more like an attempt to get attention away from you instead of just saying he has no scumreads, and the Kilga's analysis looks like an afterthought.

What are your other reads by the way?
Do I really need to tell you everybody I think is town? That's just useless noise on D1. However, I wouldn't care to see Serela hanging from the noose, it's just that I think you're a much higher priority than Serela.

CUT: Thanks

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #273 on: November 02, 2013, 07:47:49 AM »
Sudden essay in my schedule.
Might not be back fast enough so....
##Vote Serela

>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #274 on: November 02, 2013, 08:03:39 AM »
Okay, Dormio can die before Serela, but neither is a scum read yet. Also, I'm currently drinking my own blood funneling through my nose. I think I should go to sleep.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #275 on: November 02, 2013, 08:13:45 AM »
I fell asleep immediately after making that last post. >_>
You all seriously suck. I wrote an essay about why I don't think Serela is scum and you immediately run him up. Although I just realized Polaris's vote won't count unless Serela decides to hang himself (A possibility!) Extra momentum from my mind, Serela doesn't spam post very well as scum. I don't mean he posts badly, I mean looking at the sheer amount of bla bla bla Serela's gotten out there he's probably not scum. Therefore this wagon is balls.
I would join the SB wagon but I said I would let Kilga tell me who the scum were so I will trust in his trust. Unfortunately he is voting Serela based on my handbook when I don't think Serela is scum for it. I guess I could go for CF7 or Validon, preferrably CF7 because something about them just makes me want to lynch them. I don't have a case beyond GUT right now.

It is kinda scummy though how SB is clinging to the DNA vote when everyone else clearly fled the wagon and won't return. >:T I'm gonna throw down a vote down and see if people want to change their minds considering I don't want to vote any of the major wagons AS USUAL

##Vote: CF7

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #276 on: November 02, 2013, 08:14:31 AM »
:V what are you going to do if kilga says you are the scum
I guess I would just have to vote myself.
PS the entire Serela wagon is worth it just for that super kindergarden level burn.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #277 on: November 02, 2013, 09:34:56 AM »
Ahahahahahaha. Oh god, I just read through your posts again. NOWHERE did you say at all was he scummy, or how you felt about him. You just kept throwing a bunch of shit at exploits from his posts. And telling others to vote him. You didn't even bother voting him until there was a wagon. If that ain't subtle then I don't know what is.

Hey look, it's me expressing that I think Dark is scummy!

That wasn't my point. It's okay to have a scumread on an "easy" target if it's because they're deserving of it. It's not okay when ALL your scumreads are pretty much "easy" targets that others have talked about already.

Okay, this argument actively annoys me. Just because a player is an easy target DOES NOT mean that being suspicious of them is unjustified. In fact, if they're easy, doesn't that means that there's plenty of reasons TO find them to suspicious.

This was your vote on him. Sure, you said he doesn't have real scumreads, but the way you phrased the rest is pretty damn wrong. What's damning about asking others to contribute more? Why did you specifically had to add that in? Why the ask us over Serela? What is the scummy part, the fact that he doesn't have scumreads or the fact that he's asking you and Dormio over Serela? This looks more like an attempt to get attention away from you instead of just saying he has no scumreads, and the Kilga's analysis looks like an afterthought.

Asking other people to contribute more isn't bad per say, but the fact that he was ignoring Serela who was more guilty of it than anyone else I could think of at that point was bad. And why are you focussing so hard on one point in my argument against him? Both parts are scummy and you're just blatantly misrepping me and ignoring any parts of my posts that will discredit my case on you.

Do I really need to tell you everybody I think is town? That's just useless noise on D1. However, I wouldn't care to see Serela hanging from the noose, it's just that I think you're a much higher priority than Serela.

Don't care about your townreads. Who I care about is your scumreads, and as of last post I didn't remember anyone but me. Right now it's the same situation except with an with a completely unjustified Serela suspicion thrown in there just because I asked.

Will address other stuff after a shower, I just got annoyed after reading this and wanted to get it out of the way first.

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #278 on: November 02, 2013, 11:53:30 AM »
ugh ok i have to do something else

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #279 on: November 02, 2013, 12:42:26 PM »
Friendly reminder that today is consolidation day (no it's not early to say this, there are totes people who would pop up within 10 hours and then be gone until after deadline)

anyway gtg to work be back in like 9 hours >> At least from then I'll be around until like an hour or two from deadline

SHADOWEH IF YOU DON'T LIKE MAJOR WAGONS THEN HOW ABOUT DORMIO WE CAN PRETEND IT'S DAY 5
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #280 on: November 02, 2013, 12:44:11 PM »
I would join the SB wagon but I said I would let Kilga tell me who the scum were so I will trust in his trust.

Something about this doesn't sit well with me. It's just I usually would expect everyone to put their own effort in in some way, but opening admitting "I'M GOING TO FOLLOW KILGA'S OPINION" just irks me. And then of course you say you won't agree with him about Serela and instead vote on the person who hasn't said the most besides PX (who has a legitimate to not have posted much, so I'm not angry at him). This just makes me go urgh.

@SB: Okay, I know I overlooked Serela earlier, and that's because simply I am more used to him not posting as much D1 and I was thinking he would be getting more scumreads later on. Meanwhile I had higher standards for you and Dormio at the time, simply because you both end up getting lots of thoughts down earlier. It was a misjudging on my end of when RVS had ended, at which point I tend to A- Take people's posts more seriously, and B- Expect lots out of people. It's also because a lot of the time I tend to overlook Serela's posts early on (similarly with Shadoweh until there's a pointwhere she really confuses me to the point of me wanting to ISO her).

PX does have a point about you sticking with the Dark wagon (which isn't 100% bad but considering everyone else by now has realized how dumb it was to begin with...) has left a bad taste in my mouth. Also that link is to you complaining about me not voting, and disagreeing with my mentality on voting but not saying how that's scummy. That's mostly why everyone was on Dark's case as well (including me), because from what I understand most of us went "his logic and mentality make no sense, this looks really bad, SCUM." But seeing as you were also on Dark's case and haven't let off, it makes perfect sense that you used similar logic.

My vote is still on Serela for now because I'm not overly convinced by his recent efforts, but I'm willing to change to SB, maybe Shadoweh although I'm not entirely sure about her.
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #281 on: November 02, 2013, 12:47:10 PM »
Re:shadoweh's posts are still fairly not-that-great (the added scumhunting was "SB won't get off Darkie augh" and then suddenly voting CF7, although at least I could get behind a CF7 wagon) but I'd much rather vote dormio so

right, leaving
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #282 on: November 02, 2013, 01:22:34 PM »
Sorry for disappearing last night, sleepytime came basically out of nowhere and much earlier than anticipated.

I'm pretty firmly in the Dormio/Polaris camp in regards to Serela, to the surprise of no one, I'm sure. Two things I want to highlight in particular:

Especially his big post here.
Like, a complete drop of Darkninjaabc suspicion because he's getting a bunch of flak for it.

Basically, Serela is taking a wait-and-see approach where he's just waiting for someone to make some mistake that he can jump on.

The DNA vote isn't the first time Serela got a bunch of flak for a crappy vote and dropped it as a result. Casting votes based on cases that are so easily dismantled that they backfire on you is a pretty clear indicator that you're not really trying with your cases. The "wait-and-see" approach ties neatly into this lack of effort as well.

I never said your case is invalidated, I just said it was bad, i.e. scummy.

Even if your points on Dormio are completely valid, the way you handled it is all sorts of scummy. It looks like you decided to pick on Dormio first and add a case as an afterthought. It's even worse when you look at the unvote from earlier, because that really just makes you think "Serela really doesn't care about scumhunting, does he?"

This sums up perfectly what I think of Serela's Dormio vote. Well, thius and laughing at the accusation that Dormio is tunneling. If you keep doing scummy things and someone keeps calling you on them, that's not them tunneling, that's you being scummy. In this cases, probably because you're scum.

Onto other stuff. Shadowy and SB have both dropped a fair amount in my eyes overnight. whyyyyyyyyy ;_;

Shadowy's vote is on someone only one or two other people have even glanced at and she isn't pushing the case at all. Vote, meet park! There is also this:

It is kinda scummy though how SB is clinging to the DNA vote when everyone else clearly fled the wagon and won't return. >:T

This is a gross misrepresentation of what happened because SB cast his vote for DNA before people started arguing against the DNA train and two other people dropped their cases, and he hadn't posted again by the time you said this. Where is the clinging in the face of adversity? He plain wasn't here to do anything about it. I feel like you're going to point at #277 and go "look there it is" but that came after your assessment of his behavior so it can't have possibly been factored in.

But then there is this!

Asking other people to contribute more isn't bad per say, but the fact that he was ignoring Serela who was more guilty of it than anyone else I could think of at that point was bad.

This validates PX's main argument against your Validon vote, I think. Trying to redirect the negative attention when you don't think the original negative attention "isn't bad per se" is Not A Good Thing. The thing is also that the original form of the negative attention is a bad thing, a little bit because it's hypocritical for one to call for contribution from other players when one hasn't been contributing themselves, but mostly because calls for contribution from players during ED1 is no more than town-cause cheerleading and empty noise. It's very "look at me I'm helping!!!" without actually being helpful. So no, I think you got this response completely backwards and that sort of response under pressure makes me suddenly worry about you. That and your total lack of doing anything other than respond to PX's case against you (like address the radically different circumstances of the DNA wagon compared to what they were like when you cast your vote).

Speaking of, DNA, for whatever it is worth now, I'll address Validon's #235. It is true that scum can be efforted as well, but it is a combination of the effort and faith that makes me think DNA is town. DNA got strung up by a series of votes pretty fast, but instead of being cowed into reconsidering where he was coming from or simply lying low for a while, he kept trying to assert himself and his stances. I think scum are far more likely to do one of the first two in the face of that kind of pressure while town is far more likely to do the last.

I realize how wide-spread this is, but I could get behind any of Serela, Validon, Shadowy, or SB as lynch candidates, in roughly that order. (Card subject to change.) DNA and Dormio trains I will actively vote against. CF7 feels like a boring D1 lurker lynch and a potential train there is getting most of its support from people I don't trust which shies me away from it as well.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #283 on: November 02, 2013, 01:23:29 PM »
I am the king of closing my bold tags. That should read as "Casting votes based on cases that are so easily dismantled that they backfire on you is a pretty clear indicator that you're not really trying with your cases. The "wait-and-see" approach ties neatly into this lack of effort as well."

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #284 on: November 02, 2013, 01:32:45 PM »
Okay so quickly reading through what I missed, both Dormio and Serela seem like people I wouldn't really have an issue with lynching now.

I wonder what it says when there are two people arguing against each other and I feel like I could lynch both of them. Probably just that I'm not too good at this.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #285 on: November 02, 2013, 01:38:14 PM »
Scum/scum arguments are not unheard of. Obviously you shouldn't go "because it's possible, it must be true in this case," but you shouldn't completely close your mind to the idea either.

Of course, I say this as the guy that (a) currently thinks both Shadowy and SB could be scum, and (b) once put on a Day 1 slapfight show with UK that ultimately worked to great benefit, so my position on the matter may be a little biased. >_>

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #286 on: November 02, 2013, 02:14:33 PM »
Scum/scum arguments are not unheard of. Obviously you shouldn't go "because it's possible, it must be true in this case," but you shouldn't completely close your mind to the idea either.
Don't worry. I keep that in mind all the time, which is why I have so much trouble forming an opinion that I don't end up going back on at least once by the end of the day.

Shadoweh

« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2013, 02:16:45 PM »
I don't slapfight with my buddies unless they start it first. :<
Kilga: to be honest I just looked at votecounts when saying that, I didn't have a post to point to. Look I said I would sheep you but I wrote a dissertation on why I don't think your wagon is right, because Serela getting attention gets him run over fast, and instead of answering me you pointed at my gut vote which obviously doens';t have a case behind it because you can't substantiate GUT.

Serela, Dormio literally has 0 votes on him right now because you suck. How is that better then what I'm doing? :V If you want to save yourself consolingly you should try and figure out of SB is worth nailing or not, although yelling to lynch Shadoweh until it happens works sometimes, you're just a pilsburier target.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2013, 02:40:55 PM »
I have some breather room so mafia.

Kilg and px is making me noodle. They pretty much presented every single reason on why serela and sb are scum .
Since i feel that all has been covered by them i dont really want to wall and yell with the scum. Walls take at least an hour of frantic typing with me kissing the phone and i am too tired for that. Its also just emotionally devastating to endure their weird scum logic and see people buying it. Townreads are worthless? Thats so helpful to town sb

I might not be making another post tonight and d1 is almost over so i am annoucing my intention to role cop sb tonight.
Will report results next day.
 Thanks so much for being awesometown.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #289 on: November 02, 2013, 03:05:38 PM »
I haven't seen anything to change my vote; although it doesn't seem popular to vote SB right now. 

My scum picks are SB, CF7, and Shadoweh.  Serela is an odd duck.  Mostly because I didn't expect Polaris to vote for him (although it doesn't count of course).  I think there's a good argument for flipping Serela just because it's an obvious lead *for something*.  Especially as Serela has been fairly evasive and keeps saying "I will totally give a read when these other people have said more things".  We're down to the last 24 hours and the two main candidates - SB and CF7 - who both said "I am totally going to do a read" have made up some excuse and vanished.  I don't think you're going to get a chance, Serela.  You need to make your move before more people vote for you. 

A lot of people have been marking Serela but I didn't really see anything awful or bad, Serela really just didn't do anything.  That's kind of bad in itself.  Anyway, this is mostly a 'I have been watching the thread but have not seen anything noteworthy' and now am going to sleep.  I have work in the morning so I may not get to check and post until after phase end.  Yes, I work on Sunday.  Now is your chance to surprise lynch me while I'm away.  Good luck~
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2013, 03:07:27 PM »
Oh, I totally missed my main point. 

The main people Serela has apparently been waiting for are CF7, Shadoweh, and SB.  By coincidence these are also my scum picks. 

So I'm worried about the inference for Serela if they turn out to be scum, and vice versa, if Serela is scum...what does it mean for those three?  And now zzz. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Gonna be out for a little bit later today due to work, but it's just a staff meeting so it shouldn't be too long.

Shadowy, I can't really answer your assertion that "Serela can't multipost as scum." :V I guess I can at least say that I think you made too much of Serela saying fuck, since I don't see him being mad at DNA as much as I see him being incredulous at being asked to claim halfway through D1 when his train isn't too far along yet (and I can see town and scum anyone being equally likely to say fuck in a case like that). I think you casting a completely irrelevant vote is more attention-worthy anyway. You're not trying to scumhunt and might as well not even be in the game right now. This is not townie behavior.

DNA: Don't tell everyone who you're planning on targeting tonight. If scum know how you're going to act they can mess with you with any number of roles they might have.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #292 on: November 02, 2013, 03:30:52 PM »
Actually, you know what? I'm changing my mind.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Shadoweh

The CF7 vote is unsubstantiated and worthless, the SB comment is terrible, and she's just kind of been floating along with barely a presence otherwise.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2013, 03:32:50 PM »
....kilga i get your point in hindsight but now i am lost on what to do.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #294 on: November 02, 2013, 03:35:44 PM »
You should choose who you think is the most worthwhile target and then target them and just not tell anyone beforehand who that is.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #295 on: November 02, 2013, 03:38:28 PM »
Alright. Small change of plans.

Shadoweh

« Reply #296 on: November 02, 2013, 05:32:31 PM »
Shadowy, I can't really answer your assertion that "Serela can't multipost as scum." :V I guess I can at least say that I think you made too much of Serela saying fuck, since I don't see him being mad at DNA as much as I see him being incredulous at being asked to claim halfway through D1 when his train isn't too far along yet (and I can see town and scum anyone being equally likely to say fuck in a case like that). I think you casting a completely irrelevant vote is more attention-worthy anyway. You're not trying to scumhunt and might as well not even be in the game right now. This is not townie behavior.
We're not talking about 'anyone', we're talking about Serela. It's doubly insulting if you'll subscribe to my Serela dissertation if it supports your scum suspicion, but if I disagree you'll laugh it off as no big deal. Serela can't post as quickly as scum. It's not a matter of multiposting, it's a matter of presence, and he's kind of got it right now.  I don't always start by scumhunting anyways, especially if I'm having problems reading teh game. Don't you think if I were scum I'd care a little more about making it look good for you?

My SB comment is justified. You even admit it was justified in the same post you accuse me of being scum in. You're allowed to be upset at the quality of posting, but I won't allow you to accuse me based on things you yourself believe to be scummy.

« Reply #297 on: November 02, 2013, 06:47:49 PM »
I'm ok with lynching Serela or Shadoweh. I don't like how Shadoweh is defending Serela with weak meta reasoning.
I don't have any strong feelings for SB so I can't say with conviction that he is The Scum unless I just sheep everyone blindly.

Also I'm annoyed that my vote is totally useless because Serela is never going to do anything useful with his vote >:(

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #298 on: November 02, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »
...Okay, we have less than half a day left in the day. A Day 1 lynch is generally good, right? If so, we probably oughtta start buckling down and get to actually deciding on someone says the only remaining nonvoter. Looking at the people who I could see being lynched...

Darkie: No way. Even though I guess there's a chance he's scum it's super ultra mega unlikely and I'm probably not going to give the notion a chance until at least Day 3 because the setup for it being true is just so out there.
Validon: He's acting pretty... echo-y overall today, but I don't think this is enough of a reason to suspect him. I wouldn't vote for him even if it became the main wagon.
Serela: A couple of legitimate arguments have been raised against him, as well as a couple of not-so-legitimate arguments. However, a good portion of the reason I have to not vote Serela right away comes from people who aren't Serela. Right now, I'm against the wagon for him, but at the same time seeing it go through wouldn't bother me too much.
SB: My opinion on SB is all over the place but even though I find him subtly suspicious I don't really support any of the other people who find him suspicious. Can't really say if I'd support an SB wagon or not, but probably not.

Dormio: I went through an ISO on him earlier and things didn't really look good. I would have no problems following a Dormio wagon if one got off the ground.
Kilga: For some reason I keep thinking that Kilga and Dormio are together on the scum team. I know I knew a couple reasons too, but I can't remember them right now. Anyway while I trust his logic I don't really trust anything he says because of the way he's applying it. If other people found a legitimate reason to start a Kilga wagon that I can't find I'd gladly hop on.
Shadoweh: I can sort of understand the suspicion against her, especially since I think she made a pretty good case against herself earlier on by stating that she doesn't contribute much as scum.

I'm going to rule out PX, me, Polly, Paladin and CF7 because I can't see them getting lynched today, whether from a lack of scummy behavior or a lack of people interested in voting for them.

There you go. I'd happily vote for Kilga, Dormio or Shadoweh in order to end the day, or maybe even one of the four I ruled out if a wagon somehow suddenly forms for one of them, but people are gonna have to start agreeing first. And CF7, SB... get those votes off Darkie already.

Actually, you know what, I'll help spur things along here.
##Vote: Dormio

« Reply #299 on: November 02, 2013, 07:09:36 PM »
since when was dormio even a viable wagon