Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102329 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day Three - Pseudo-LYLO(?)
« Reply #870 on: July 09, 2012, 05:00:16 PM »
Yeah sorry you're right.

The most amazingly retarded part is I saw that earlier, forgot it by the time I finished my post, AND THEN REREAD AND MISSED IT, and when "Oh hurr nevermind there isn't two votes on anyone I'm crazy", in that 4~5 post chain I made way up higher on this page.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #871 on: July 09, 2012, 05:01:05 PM »
I am so messed up right now. This is wayyyy beyond standard levels of Sereladerp >.>;
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #872 on: July 09, 2012, 07:02:59 PM »
Quick note, haven't time to respond to everything: Is everyone assuming Kilga died even if he didn't flip? I'm thinking he'll come back hence why I proposed a four-man scum team to require INSTANT WIN if someone voted. As is scum quicklynching to win seems like a horrible idea given Pseudo-LYLO(questionmark) and people entertaining this idea are panicky paranoid. If people think Kilga was killed, why would there be an SK/Vig given N1 had no two kills?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #873 on: July 09, 2012, 07:22:40 PM »
why would there be an SK/Vig given N1 had no two kills?
Because we're in Pseudo-LyLo(?). The ? is probably because Kilga didn't flip so the mod is keeping it unclear, which leaves the Pseudo part. The means there has to be some way either a townie wouldn't die, or scum would die overnight. (There are other possibilities, but they're highly unlikely IMO) Given the doctor is flipped and dead, a bulletproof non-mafia and/or someone with a kill power are the most likely possibilities.

One of the mafia being a bulletproof or godfather wouldn't be surprising in the case of an SK.

And... the suggestion of Kilga not being dead right now doesn't really make any sense to me at all. Kills that don't flip the target's alignment aren't anything strange, and there's no good reason to believe something really weird like him disappearing for a day is going on instead, especially considering he flipped, even if he flipped as ??????????.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #874 on: July 09, 2012, 08:29:12 PM »
Oh, idea.

Flavor regarding Kilga's absence was nonexistent aside from the fact that he is absent. Could be self-induced.

I said I would be busy, I am busy. Will have time to read everything tomorrow.

« Reply #875 on: July 09, 2012, 08:32:47 PM »
I question Kilga's absence being self-induced given that he made a bah post.

prod dodge, will write real post eventually

« Reply #876 on: July 09, 2012, 08:57:08 PM »
Don't like Rex having little-to-no content D2 aside from cheerleading Shadoweh / Dan votes without taking action himself. His reaction to the neighbor claim looked like he wanted to line up a lynch on one of Bard and I, one of the neighbors having to be scum is a totally arbitrary belief.

Strongly question Affinity's late-D1 vote switch to Shadoweh with seemingly forced justification for giving Conq a pass; it seemed like an attempt to secure a mislynch and his reason for lynching her borders on policy lynch.

Regarding Conq, not really sold on his responses from yesterday, but think Rex was more likely to be riding out the Shadoweh wagon with scummy intent than he was. It should make more sense why I hated the "cop doc masons" posts now that the gambit has been exposed - when Shadoweh/ICE fakeclaimed masons as neighbors scum mostly took them for granted.

I think it's "pseudo LYLO" because we have 3 scum + SK. Would presume they got shot under bulletproof while shooting Pesco N1. It's Pseudo-LYLO and not MYLO because two town shots following a No Lynch would end the game.

Priorities Rex > Affinity > Conq following Shadoweh flip. Think Rex looks like derpscum. Weird reaction to LLD's claim doesn't look like a townslip to me like people said, he has a history of not reading.

huhwhat, did rawr post anything useful in your QT?
What do you mean by "useful"?

We talked a lot but aside from one liners most of his early thoughts were joking around and/or fluff. Read him as town because he was doing shit to draw attention both in-thread and in-QT, QT interactions sounded like he was being casual because he had nothing to prove. Think Shadoweh's game, basically.

« Reply #877 on: July 09, 2012, 09:00:31 PM »
i support massclaim btw but don't have anything to claim myself

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #878 on: July 09, 2012, 09:06:57 PM »
IDK, SK/Vig/BP would be the only things I would realistically expect to still be in the game, and unless they're one shot that already lost their power, I wouldn't want -any- of them to be claiming, since there is a scum roleblocker.

And there's not much of a point to mass claiming if everyone is going to lie (or trueclaim) that they're vanilla town.

Or do you think that it'd be beneficial for an SK/vig/whatever to claim, HW? (It'd mean the scum can roleblock them easily, so we lose our last chance if we mislynch.)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #879 on: July 09, 2012, 09:07:14 PM »
...of course, if we were about to lynch them, then they should claim, but.

« Reply #880 on: July 09, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »
are you a serial killer serela?

if so you should out immediately

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #881 on: July 09, 2012, 09:43:47 PM »
I dunno I did really enjoy that bowl of Special K w/strawberries this morning

...oh wait

« Reply #882 on: July 09, 2012, 10:00:09 PM »
yeah ok

i didn't really think so, you just seemed like the only person who would consider outing as SK at this point

i am curious how it took you like forty minutes to respond to that though but i wasn't paying attention to your online status soooo

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #883 on: July 09, 2012, 10:07:51 PM »
I DO have things I do other then play mafia D:

Otherwise I probably would have done all those rereads by now.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #884 on: July 09, 2012, 10:35:25 PM »
Conq seems pretty obviously scum based on how he treated the Shadoweh wagon yesterday. It was pretty clear from his posts he was content to sit there and mock Shadoweh all of D2.

Huh What is also pretty obviously scum considering he doesn't actually scumhunt.

Any questions?
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #885 on: July 09, 2012, 10:41:20 PM »
It doesn't appear there's a vote on Conq yet. That's who I think needs to be lynched today.

##Vote: Conq
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

« Reply #886 on: July 09, 2012, 10:44:36 PM »
Huh What is also pretty obviously scum considering he doesn't actually scumhunt.
yes i am not scumhunting as you can clearly see from how i posted three people i find scummy and explained why i think so

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #887 on: July 09, 2012, 10:45:00 PM »
Votecount

Conqueror (1): NekoNekoRex
huh what (0):
ActionDan (0):
NekoNekoRex (0):
Serela (0):
Affinity (2): Bardiche, BT
Bardiche (0):
BT (1): Affinity

Not voting: Conqueror, huh what, ActionDan, Serela

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

You have ~51.25 hours remaining.

« Reply #888 on: July 09, 2012, 10:49:20 PM »
##Vote: NekoNekoRex (L-4)
You were setting up a vote on me today only to pussy out and vote Conq when there was no support to lynch either of the neighbors.

Rest of your D2 content is nonexistant-scummy-bad and I shouldn't need to write :words: explaining this to be "scumhunting". Your sidelining on the Shadoweh wagon was similar to Conq's approach, only he actually bothered to push for her lynch and took responsibility. Attacking him for something he did better than you is a weird double standard.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #889 on: July 09, 2012, 10:49:54 PM »
You get on y back for "riding the Shadoweh wagon" but you did basically nothing D2 except defend yourself and bitch about the Shadoweh wagon.

The fact you played along with that Mason claim up until the Bard switch really says alot about you too. You say you "could have broken off that claim at any time" but you decide to sit on your lie until it bites you in the back. If you were a townie you would have called rawr out on that Mason claim the moment he said it. If one of you had actually been shot in this game and had been outed as a Neighbor the other player would have gotten an incredible quicklynch due to Lynch All Liars. A real townie would have stopped that shit before it even got started.

« Reply #890 on: July 09, 2012, 10:51:38 PM »
You get on y back for "riding the Shadoweh wagon" but you did basically nothing D2 except defend yourself and bitch about the Shadoweh wagon.
Read the damn thread.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #891 on: July 09, 2012, 10:52:47 PM »
Neko, sorry, but your entire paragraph about thinking HW is scummy for the mason claim thing is dumb. And also refuted pretty well by part of the previous explanations for why they did it.

« Reply #892 on: July 09, 2012, 10:53:58 PM »
To elaborate, I offered the Conq lynch as an alternative instead of just "bitching about the Shadoweh wagon". Nobody wanted to join me on it.

It's still scummy that you won't put your money where your mouth is because you know nobody will help you mislynch me.

The very basic idea behind the mason fakeclaim was that scum would break it by shooting me. Tell me, what would the point of randomly breaking it in the middle of Day 2 have been if I didn't think rawr was scum?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #893 on: July 09, 2012, 10:55:43 PM »
The very basic idea behind the mason fakeclaim was that scum would break it by shooting me. Tell me, what would the point of randomly breaking it in the middle of Day 2 have been if I didn't think rawr was scum?
You don't break it on D2, you break it on goddamn Day 1 when Rawr makes the claim in the first place.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #894 on: July 09, 2012, 10:59:17 PM »
Also why should I satisfy your need for a vote on yourself just because I happen to be sparring with you right now? I already batted with him earlier today, which is the main reason I switched onto him.
Conq's gotcha games he tried to play today make me more confident he's scum then you are, if only by a miniscule amount.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #895 on: July 09, 2012, 11:03:32 PM »
Also I was on the Shadoweh wagon because he was pretty obviously fucking scum at the time. Shadoweh is honorary scum of this game. For a townie he made basically no effort to get the wagon off of him, and committed himself to whining that he was doomed. In fact, he might as well have been doomed from the start based on how he reacted to LLD's cop result. Not taking things seriously was his ultimate downfall and he completely deserved that lynch.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #896 on: July 10, 2012, 12:13:21 AM »
Actually, I forgot what NNR did D2. 

Does everyone agree on a massclaim?  I claim Yuzuru Otonashi, Vanilla Town.  Would like BT to go next.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #897 on: July 10, 2012, 03:32:38 AM »
This is pitiful, it's been three hours since I last posted, at the time of night I would most people to be on.

Pitiful. Are even the scum too afraid to post? There isn't time to be goofing around, the end of the day approaches.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #898 on: July 10, 2012, 04:41:20 AM »
Atm I'm cross-referencing Affinity's iso with the main thread, but spooky thoughts:

in the absence of additional town power, in which case I'd believe that cop + doc + town neighbors are necessary to combat scum power,  that leaves 5 suspects 3 of which are mafia and one of which is (probably) SK. .... Which means only one of which is town.  Conq/BT/Affinity/Serela/Neko.   I still get the feeling one of Conq/Serela/Neko is the SK, but I only feel Affinity as scum atm.  Everybody should be thinking like this btw.   

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #899 on: July 10, 2012, 04:47:47 AM »
Come at me sis.
##Vig: Shadoweh
 8)

Oh, subliminal implant.  That's why Conq is in that SK list.

Don't lynch me.