Author Topic: Creative Musings and Inspiration (Ideas thread)  (Read 122414 times)

M. Burusu

• ... What is that?
  • Who knows.
Re: Creative Musings and Inspiration (Ideas thread)
« Reply #120 on: July 15, 2009, 08:47:36 PM »
Hmm.

"The Yama of Xanatos."

So long as there is no Goliath in Gensokyo, I'm fine.

Of course, seeing a Sikieiki Yamaraito would be pretty amusing. Judge'd As Planned? *shot repeatedly for the horrible, horrible pun*
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN1-BN3 = Odd Idea
IceStage * + Aqua Navi, BN4-BN6 = Bad Idea

Blackraptor

• Furniture
  • The guy with the thing over there at the place
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2009, 04:16:26 AM »
So, after playing too much Super Robot Taisen, I got the urge to make a Touhou mecha story in graphic novel form.  As a starting point, I've decided it would be loosely based on the plot of SA, and will add the cast of the other games if it comes to that.  For those of you who frequent the image boards/ Danbooru, I was inspired by the work of yoshi tama, nekoguruma, and others.

Those look like something that Mazinger Z and/or Great Mazinger might fight against.

Let it be known that I have almost no experience drawing mecha, so I may suck at this for a while... and maybe longer than that.  I'm trying to break my bad habit of getting too precious about things, and improve along the way rather than redrawing stuff tons of times.

I'm still in the ideas phase, trying to map out character relationships.  So far I'm thinking of putting the protagonists in two main crews: the ones originating in SA, and the usual heroine squad.  And again the Moriya group is the donor of power (ass-kicking mechs) with ulterior motives.

Questions, suggestions?

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2009, 04:58:04 AM »
I'd ask that you copy one of those games in general to write on, but seeing those games have some silly stories only makes me cringe.
Totally suggest a take on it if you are going the full strength, this thing will be plain cool.
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2009, 05:13:30 AM »
If you're doing a Touhou mecha story, you have to have Wriggle as Gunbuster.  Seriously.

And Kanako as a Guncannon, but that's pretty obvious...
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2009, 05:37:17 AM »
Just had an idea...
The Moriya shrine crew as the Whita base folks! Kanako is Guncannon, Suwako is the Guntank and Sanae the Gundam.

Moerin

« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2009, 05:39:41 AM »
...And Reimu as the Red-White Comet.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2009, 05:41:06 AM »
Suddenly, I started playing Reimu ga Kuru in my mind. Does not sound good at all, but damn.

Moerin

« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2009, 05:44:24 AM »
Actually, this reminds me of something...

NOTE: I did not write this.  I think it was British Fairy off of Pooshlmer who did, but anyway...

The message played out over the television screen, a message not meant for the technologically deficit Gensokyo. Static obscured the view, but the voice came over clearly, strongly.
?We have lost a hero to our glorious cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Gensokyo our national resources are less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one.?
Yukari looked over her shoulder at Reimu, beckoning her forwards.
?You could learn something from this, Reimu. It?s nothing more than propaganda against Gensokyo.?
The screen cleared up a bit, showing the pink haired lady. ?It?s been over fifty years since the elite of the aboveground, consumed by greed, took control of the Gensokyo. We want our freedom. Never forget the times when those aboveground have trampled us! We, the Former site of H?lle, have had a hard struggle to achieve freedom for all citizens of our great nation. My beloved sister, Koishi Komeji, was sacrificed. Why??
?Because she was a spoiled brat.? Sanae took a sip from her cup, savouring the taste of the sake. She turned away from the screen, from the gesturing leader.
?The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent. Such a lack of compassion is ---.?
?Bartender?? A newcomer flicked a coin across the bar, pulled up a seat.
?That one?s on me. If you don?t mind.? Satori?s voice blared out in the background
?Tengu??
?That obvious, eh??
Sanae nodded. ?It?s the smell. You?re one of Aya?s.?

The tengu laughed. ?I?m impressed, Ms Shrine Maiden.?
?The youkai of Gensokyo have polluted our land for their own greed. We must send them a message, but not composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. Those arrogant youkai must be taught a strong lesson for their corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more power into our efforts towards making our military stronger . They have done the same.?
The camera zoomed in on Satori?s face, showing a fierce look, one of determination, one of anger and patriotism and bleakness.
?Many of your mothers and sisters have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the uplanders have done to our people!? The smiling face of Koishi showed behind her, a frozen image of joy before an outspoken demagogue.
?By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish.?
Reimu held out a hand behind her, silently comforting Marisa.
Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! H?lle thirsts for the strength of its people!?
?Sieg H?lle!? The cry echoed over the streets of hell.
?Sieg H?lle!? It reverberated out into the vast caverns, carried by the voice of hundreds.
?Sieg H?lle!?

Yukari?s voice was quiet. ?They intend to make it a dictatorship.?

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Graph

• Let's go, Trombe!
« Reply #128 on: July 16, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »
Ohh, input is here.  o_o

It's not my intention to faithfully take after a particular series, but inspiration is welcome.  (Aside from WRIGGLE KICK which is widespread enough that it's, like, obligatory)

Asphyxiated-Fairy: I'll do my best to make it a good kind of silly.  :p

The sword that cleaves evil: Will look into these.

Great Theorist Onizuka: Ah, neat exposition.  Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Well, I thought up enough over the last few days to cover 3 or so chapters, with stuff laid out for the future too.  Hopefully I'll have some pages up soon.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #129 on: July 16, 2009, 06:35:03 AM »

Hmm, this makes me think of Tarantulus from Beast Wars.

Also

After fucking around in YAPE for a while, I have a serious urge to write a Touhoumon fic. Though apart of me wants to use Chibi Cirno as the main starter, I also want to aim for other...more interesting choices. I dunno, I still haven't thought of a plot for it yet so it'll probably be awhile before I start writing this...
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Blackraptor

• Furniture
« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2009, 01:49:21 AM »

It's not my intention to faithfully take after a particular series, but inspiration is welcome.  (Aside from WRIGGLE KICK which is widespread enough that it's, like, obligatory)

Wriggle as Faiz! Wriggle as Faiz! They're essentially based on the same insect anyway and hearing Wriggle say "START UP!" or "EXCEED CHARGE!" as a Spellcard Declaration... *passes out*

Speaking of Henshin heroes...

After watching the past episode of Kamen Rider Decade, which proved that he can pop up ANYWHERE. I'm tempted to write a fic where he finds himself in Gensokyo no Sekai (sorry...it has become a habit.) and is wondering what he needs to do in this world. Unfortunately, I'm wondering the same thing. I just came up with this yesterday afterall.

Also, something a friend of mine suggested:

FINAL FORM RIDE! MA-MA-MARISA!

Decade: This might tickle a bit. *goes behind Marisa*

Marisa: W-what?

*Marisa turns into a giant Hakkero*

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2009, 06:10:56 AM »
Something I was thinking of from too much Ace Combat 5. *is trying to get four FALKENS*

A screen filled with snow.  Four figures sit in front of the screen.  One stares intensely at the snow, another watches the clock.  The remaining two are just lounging around.

*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......*

At exactly 1515, the screen revealed the silhouette of a person.  Interposed in front of the person is a map of Gensokyo.  While the map is mostly blue, there is a troubling hint of red at the borders near an important base.

"At precisely 1500 hours today, the Hakurei Air Force Base, the first line of defense for Gensokyo, was destroyed.  We have received reports that there are at least two pilots have managed to escape the destruction, and have begun their retreat toward the Scarlet Air Force Base.  Their callsigns are 'Tengoku' and 'Jigoku'. 

"Your mission is to fly top cover for these two planes on their way back to Scarlet.  We expect heavy resistance from enemy squadrons in the area, as well as whatever superweapon was used to decimate Hakurei AFB.

"At the moment, they are the only ones who know the capabilities of the enemy.  Listen to them, and make sure they come back alive.

"Be careful.  We still have no knowledge of what is going on, but if it's anything like we're expecting...  Well, we may be in trouble then.

"Your departure time is 1545 hours, and you should be entering the engagement zone at 1700.  Launch."
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2009, 12:34:24 PM »

Wriggle as Faiz! Wriggle as Faiz! They're essentially based on the same insect anyway and hearing Wriggle say "START UP!" or "EXCEED CHARGE!" as a Spellcard Declaration... *passes out*

After watching the past episode of Kamen Rider Decade, which proved that he can pop up ANYWHERE. I'm tempted to write a fic where he finds himself in Gensokyo no Sekai (sorry...it has become a habit.) and is wondering what he needs to do in this world. Unfortunately, I'm wondering the same thing. I just came up with this yesterday afterall.

Stop making me wet.

write it already.
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Blackraptor

• Furniture
« Reply #133 on: July 18, 2009, 12:57:45 AM »

Stop making me wet.

write it already.

I wanna wait until the Shinkengers arc is finished first so I'll have more ground to work with.

What I have so far is...

Tsukasa wanders into Eientei alone, wondering what happened to his companions and mistakes Reisen as a monster after one of Eirin's experiments just like what happened in Kiva no Sekai.

Tsukasa: "What kind of monstrosity?"

*Reisen walks like a zombie*

Tsukasa: "Don't worry, I'll grant you a proper rest."

*Takes out Decadriver*

Tsukasa: HENSHIN!

KAMEN RIDE! DECADE!

Reisen: "Huh?"

ATTACK RIDE! BLAST!

Reisen: !

and it goes from there I guess...still looking for something for DiEnd to steal. Maybe one of Kaguya's Impossibe Request thingies.

Hops203

• Yo, where all the white women at?
« Reply #134 on: July 18, 2009, 02:39:05 AM »
I don't know if anyone else might have thought of this but has anyone ever considered the thought that Sakuya might be a being of the fourth dimension?
Think about it. Ourselves as beings living in the third dimension, we only understand and have control of things in the first, second, and third dimensions, the fourth being mysterious and uncontrollable to us.
However, Sakuya, a being of the fourth dimension, fully understands and controls time as far as slowing and stopping time go.
Traveling forward or back in time is a completely different dimension though (the sixth to be exact) so that may be why she can't (or can barely) go forward or back in time, because as a fourth dimensional creature, she understands little of that dimension.

What do you guys think?

Blackraptor

• Furniture
« Reply #135 on: July 18, 2009, 02:53:42 AM »
I don't know if anyone else might have thought of this but has anyone ever considered the thought that Sakuya might be a being of the fourth dimension?
Think about it. Ourselves as beings living in the third dimension, we only understand and have control of things in the first, second, and third dimensions, the fourth being mysterious and uncontrollable to us.
However, Sakuya, a being of the fourth dimension, fully understands and controls time as far as slowing and stopping time go.
Traveling forward or back in time is a completely different dimension though (the sixth to be exact) so that may be why she can't (or can barely) go forward or back in time, because as a fourth dimensional creature, she understands little of that dimension.

What do you guys think?

Isn't the whole reason why Sakuya can stop time is because of that Stopwatch thing that Eirin "Allegedly" made along with the thought of Sakuya being a Lunarian "Allegedly".

Again, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Hops203

« Reply #136 on: July 18, 2009, 03:13:50 AM »

What do you guys think?

Isn't the whole reason why Sakuya can stop time is because of that Stopwatch thing that Eirin "Allegedly" made along with the thought of Sakuya being a Lunarian "Allegedly".

She couldn't have because Sakuya has had that pocket watch since her appearance in EoSD. Also since when did Eirin make pocket watches? Maybe I don't know thae latest in Touhou fandom but I don't remember Eirin making any pocket watches.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #137 on: July 18, 2009, 03:20:39 AM »

What do you guys think?

She couldn't have because Sakuya has had that pocket watch since her appearance in EoSD. Also since when did Eirin make pocket watches? Maybe I don't know thae latest in Touhou fandom but I don't remember Eirin making any pocket watches.
It all goes back to the reaction Eirin shows when seeing Sakuya in IN, that suggests (To some) a relationship between them. Some people interpret this as both of them being lunarians, some as Eirin giving Sakuya  them powers.

And by Eirin not being around, remember, the original expedition to send Kaguya back to the moon could have happened hundreds of years ago.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #138 on: July 18, 2009, 03:21:59 AM »
Fighting Sakuya lol: Hyper Clock Up!
Maximum Rider Typhoon vs Killing Doll or Remi's Spear the Gungnir.

Hops203

« Reply #139 on: July 18, 2009, 03:26:25 AM »

What do you guys think?

It all goes back to the reaction Eirin shows when seeing Sakuya in IN, that suggests (To some) a relationship between them. Some people interpret this as both of them being lunarians, some as Eirin giving Sakuya  them powers.

And by Eirin not being around, remember, the original expedition to send Kaguya back to the moon could have happened hundreds of years ago.
I've heard of that theory, but I always stuck with the theory that she uses the pocket watch to keep track for how long she has stopped time for since it doesn't stop with the time.

♛ Apher-Forte

« Reply #140 on: July 18, 2009, 03:35:45 AM »
My version of her is simply she is a dependant of the clock.
The pocketwatch activates her ability like wearing a pair of glasses to increase her vision focus, without it she can stop time of maybe one person or for a short breath of time.

Relatively, another of mine thinking was that since time is relative to space, she didn't stop time but simply shortened the space between perhaps two people simultaneously (ie. appearing before you and placing blades at you in zero distance), but without the clock, she cannot do so perfectly. The clock is a tool that utilizes her ability to the fullest, allowing her to cast long timed spells for the attacks she does.

I think Usually Dead's version is actually akin to holding her breath.

Blackraptor

• Furniture
« Reply #141 on: July 18, 2009, 03:36:36 AM »

What do you guys think?

I've heard of that theory, but I always stuck with the theory that she uses the pocket watch to keep track for how long she has stopped time for since it doesn't stop with the time.
The issue with that is she uses spell cards to stop time AND summon several knives around you at the same time. I'm not sure how powerful Sakuya really is but I don't think that she can do two completely different things with just 1 spell card. Something must be helping her do that...again, this brings us back to her watch.

Fighting Sakuya lol: Hyper Clock Up!
Maximum Rider Typhoon vs Killing Doll or Remi's Spear the Gungnir.

Better yet...Sakuya WITH Clock Up or Sakuya fiddling with her Pocket Watch and it suddenly says:

ONE! TWO! THREE! KILLING DOLL!

Reimu: Who said that?!

Hops203

« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2009, 03:45:56 AM »
The issue with that is she uses spell cards to stop time AND summon several knives around you at the same time. I'm not sure how powerful Sakuya really is but I don't think that she can do two completely different things with just 1 spell card. Something must be helping her do that...again, this brings us back to her watch.
I get what you are saying now. Though you gotta admit, my idea was at least pretty cool.

Blackraptor

• Furniture
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
I get what you are saying now. Though you gotta admit, my idea was at least pretty cool.

Indeed, if she did have dormant TIME LORD powers she would pretty much skyrocket up the Power Rankings if she ever mastered it.

Zengar Zombolt

• Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »
Yep, it is.
And this is as well.
"Let's go... Gespenst!
KYUUKYOKU! WRIGGLE KIIIIIIICK!"

Ionasal kkll Solciel

• Girl from beyond the 7th Dimension
« Reply #145 on: July 18, 2009, 05:56:36 AM »
Oh great.  Now all this talk about 4D beings is reminding me of SO3.  Thanks.
Let's Play: BIT.TRIP FLUX | Let's Play: Malicious | Skyward Sword: Shieldless Final Boss | Skyward Sword: Boss Rush! | Ace Combat Infinity: Campaign in the X-02 Wyvern

Move eternally forward,
So that we may always be at your side.

DeathShot Catharsis

• I'm a bad poster who can't take any criticism!
« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2009, 05:18:43 AM »
10 days since last post, oh well....

The story I'm thinking on writing has no name right now, but I really want to write it, so here it is.

Recently, The Great Boundary has seemed to be weak. Reimu, troubled by this, calls up Yukari, thinking she must know something. Unfortunately, Yukari cannot find the reason, saying that it's something she's never seen before.

As for that, in the other world, a few select guys get thrown into Gensokyo. As one would expect, these guys cause quite a bit of trouble, as one would expect a bunch of horny straight guys to act if they were placed in a girl-filled country...

Mostly comedy, but the second half is much more serious.

AS for them, Here are the first few that show up:

Blazer: A fire fairy that can hide his wings to blend in the human world. He is a ridiculous guitar addict, and can play any song after hearing it once, basically making him the greatest guitar player of all time. HE embodies the trope "Power of Rock". However, he generally is harsh and views most women as mere objects and groupies...till he meets Cirno...

Gio Bacharinni: An Italian drug addict that lives in the slums of America. He can take huge amounts of drugs without dying, and is basically always high. After falling into Gensokyo, he runs till he reaches the SDM, and faints. He wakes up with bite marks in his neck, and a creppy Remelia over, smiling evily. He freaks out, and pleads for his life (not knowing that Remi won't kill him) till he accidently pleads to be a butler, in exxhange that Remi doesn't kill him. Sakuya disagrees with the idea, but Remi, for some reason, let's him be one. His power is the ability to cancel out other characters powers when their near him, though this does drain him physically.

All he ever does around the SDM is bug Sakuya mostly.

Syk: A youkai of a famous emperor's scepter. He claims to be a god, but this is disproved when Keine beats him in a fight. Speaking of Keine, he literally falls on her arm, breaking it. From there on, he feel's that it's his duty to protect her, despite her claims to the contrary. He actually came to Gensokyo just to blow it up, but stopped, because, in his words, "There's too many hot chicks".

He can by choice or force, place a "lock" on someone that nullifies all of their powers and forces them to be with him.

Tech: One of Syk's subordinates, his full name is Techaro Bellaichi. His power is the ability to control electricity. He's not excactly on good terms with his master, but he tries to do his job.

He is oddly intent on doing "nasty things" to Moukou.

Kryo: The second of Syk's subordinates, his full name's Kyro Fie. He's kinda of an idiot, but he still loves his job. He has telekinetic powers, and can crush a tank with his mind.

After a falling out with his master, Syk teleports him away to the SDM's basement. It seems like Flandre has a new toy....

Parch Toryou: A cop that is hell-bent on catching Gio and arresting him for pushing so many drugs through the streets. He's literally the only cop on the force that believes Gio is doing all this dealing. In his world, the only that matters is getting the job done. He's so hell bent on capturing Gio, he continues to chase him in Gensokyo.

He loves Donuts.

Elrich Sich: A vampire that became a cop so he only fed off of criminals, since he has a sense of morality. He's Parch's buddy for life, and follows him while in Gensokyo, until they hear of Remi. Elrich, having never met any other vampires, in instantly love-struck and quickly tries to locate her.... Hilarity ensues.

Tagento Pinnifiara: A genius that after landing himself in Gensokyo, finds out that everything he's ever believed in just got thrown upside down. He's the only character in the cast that doesn't have any powers: Rather, he flies an extremely advanced fighter jet he built himself, called the "Tethys".

Recently, he's been seen in the SDM's libary, reading up on the very intricacies of magic.

That all the characters I can name now....

« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2009, 06:20:41 AM »
Hmm. It sounds like it has some sort of potential, not all of it necessarily good. I'd be wary about doing something so OC-heavy, myself, especially with that many at once. Fans won't be able to Instantly Identify With Them the way they can with established characters, and all of them are male, which is going to leave more Touhou fans alienated who wouldn't otherwise mind OCs. It's also somewhat bad that you seem to be doing a one-sided shipping with about half of them (Blazer likes Cirno, Tech wants to do "nasty things" to Mokou, etc). Worse, a lot of them don't seem to fit Gensokyo, conceptually. I mean ... a drug addict? A snake-scepter tsukumogami who outright says Gensokyo has "hot chicks" in as many words? (In short: would you seriously not be better off putting these characters in your own, original setting? Once they were sufficiently established in such, you'd at least have the (still somewhat bad in context) excuse of a crossover ...)

DeathShot Catharsis

• I'm a bad poster who can't take any criticism!
« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:34 AM »
Hmm. It sounds like it has some sort of potential, not all of it necessarily good. I'd be wary about doing something so OC-heavy, myself, especially with that many at once. Fans won't be able to Instantly Identify With Them the way they can with established characters, and all of them are male, which is going to leave more Touhou fans alienated who wouldn't otherwise mind OCs. It's also somewhat bad that you seem to be doing a one-sided shipping with about half of them (Blazer likes Cirno, Tech wants to do "nasty things" to Mokou, etc). Worse, a lot of them don't seem to fit Gensokyo, conceptually. I mean ... a drug addict? A snake-scepter tsukumogami who outright says Gensokyo has "hot chicks" in as many words? (In short: would you seriously not be better off putting these characters in your own, original setting? Once they were sufficiently established in such, you'd at least have the (still somewhat bad in context) excuse of a crossover ...)

The whole point is how completely they don't fit with Gensokyo, so what you're saying is bad is precisely the reason I'm writing it.

After all, what's wrong with throwing a hard-rocking fairy, a drug addict, a crazy cop, a crazy vampire cop, a genius, a snake-scepter tsukumogami and his two subordinates into Gensokyo? The entire Touhou series doesn't make sense anyway.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2009, 07:23:46 AM »
While Muffin does raise good points in his post, I actually want to see this reach fruition if only to see where it goes and what it brings.

Hmm, on my end of things I have a few ideas (although most of those are nothing but NSFW material so I won't post it), although one is centered around my Kurumi Bad End fic that I wrote a loooong time ago on Poosh. After getting a suggestion from someone who read it, I've been trying to see if I can expand on the idea and write a short continuation of the original that gives it a bit more closure than it had originally

Spoiler:
Originally, It ended with Kurumi biting the Anon during sex (and thus turning him into a vampire), after which he kills and devours Keine before running off in guilt and fear of what Mokou will do to him.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus