Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 105568 times)

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #360 on: November 02, 2013, 11:35:23 PM »
I think I completely ignored an important part of Kilga's post by accident.

For the record, I do understand that trying to look like you're contributing more than you are is kind of scummy, but I didn't see Validon as acting that way or putting up that pretense. It's been a while since I read that post of his though, so perhaps I ought to do that again sometime.
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #361 on: November 02, 2013, 11:36:23 PM »
You're addressing him pretty clearly as a townie. You can't have misunderstandings with scum.
Uh, why can't someone have misunderstandings with scum

Shadoweh that's a pretty dumb assumption!
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #362 on: November 02, 2013, 11:36:48 PM »
Its 7 in the morning and i slept at 4

Look serela's behavior has been scummy. Chances are hes the lynch anyway since time is due.
Plus even if we not lynvh serela we still have to dsal with sb shaow validon cf7 by pure reading.

Its just easier to have a flip as reference.
Not that anything substantial hss been chabged.

Night
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #363 on: November 02, 2013, 11:38:02 PM »
Dark there's OVER SIX HOURS LEFT >_>

Dark why are you literally giving up and saying "oh well better not do anything" already.

I'm not even anywhere near as decided of a lynch as you're saying I am.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #364 on: November 02, 2013, 11:38:36 PM »
Is it too late to change our minds that Dark is town? :C

« Reply #365 on: November 02, 2013, 11:41:10 PM »

serela i've had it with you. if you think someone is scummy then make a case.

i dare you.

of course if you're scum then i can see where you're coming from ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #366 on: November 02, 2013, 11:42:08 PM »
>besides if we didn't just lynch serela then we'd have to deal with other people by reading them
I'm crying here.

I'm not seriously suggesting we lynch Dark (...I think) but dear god that is the most blatant scum!coasting I have ever seen. I can expect absolutely anything from dark!town by now, but, still.

POLLY ARE YOU JUST PICKING ON ME BY NOW
IT'S NOT AS IF I HAVEN'T MADE CASES ON TWO PEOPLE ;_;
I WANTED TO BELIEVE MY ROLEPM MADE YOU TOWN FOR SO LONG BUT THEN I GAVE UP IT WAS TOO HARD

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #367 on: November 02, 2013, 11:42:15 PM »
You're addressing him pretty clearly as a townie. You can't have misunderstandings with scum.
Even in my current state of not properly comprehending anything I'm pretty sure this is something I wouldn't comprehend anyway

No, it's not too late.

That doesn't change the fact that he's almost certainly town anyway and why would you even want this

##Vote: Serela

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #368 on: November 02, 2013, 11:43:11 PM »
Because I am voting for SB, I am interested in what he is doing. What he is doing is voting for CF7, at this stage a fairly useless vote. However, CF7 is not doing anything.
CF7 is one of my scum picks. SB is one of my scum picks. Why would scum vote for scum -> when there is no danger.
What's the danger in day1? For scum, it's 1- town lunches a scum, and 2, town lynches not-scum.
Scum want to make non contributing votes on day 1 that appear contributing.
The easiest way to do that is to vote for an afk - town may switch to afk CF7 and pop! SB will have helped lynch scum, therefore appearing town.

Why not help lynch Serela? Because scums want the lynch to fail today regardless if it's town or scum.

I don't think Serela is scum BUT he may be the only viable lynch at this time.
Therefore, in the interests of not giving scum an advantage, I am prepared to sacrifice a probably-townie.

I prefer no lynch. But everybody tells me that's dumb. I hope you are all right.

##unvote
##vote Serela

Sigh cut by Dark saying the same thing. Always too slow .___.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

« Reply #369 on: November 02, 2013, 11:44:18 PM »
oh hey we're at L-2 now! effectively L-1 if you count my vote.

« Reply #370 on: November 02, 2013, 11:45:18 PM »
but really, you've made weak and ineffective prods at pretty much everyone that has attacked you at some point, saying that they're oh-so-scummy, and then did absolutely nothing about it. how is that not scummy?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #371 on: November 02, 2013, 11:46:03 PM »
Cheez did you miss the part where I was mostly kidding >_>

Anyway my fullclaim is that the vote thing with polly is all I have.

For at least half of D1 I thought Polly's in-flavor name being modconfirmed to me made him confirmed not to be an evil vegan, but then I read the flavor again later and realized that it was a silly assumption to make. It also made sense to be weak-masons (no qt or anything) in exchange for our voting restrictions which was why I had been so quick to make that assumption, at first.

But bleh.

Wait WHAT THE FUCK SKYPALADIN THINKS I'M TOWN AND IS VOTING ME ANYWAY I AM NOT THE ONLY VIABLE LYNCH WE HAVE SIX HOURS LEFT

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #372 on: November 02, 2013, 11:46:32 PM »
Votecount/Deadline Reminder 1.91

Serela (5): Dormio, Validon98, Polaris, Darkninjaabc, Sky_Paladin, Cheez8
SB (1): PX,
Darkninjaabc (2): CF7, SB
Shadoweh (1): Kilgamayan
Dormio (0): Serela
CF7 (1): Shadoweh

It's 7 votes to lynch. Deadline in just over 6 hours
Serela is at L-2!

(Countdown)

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #373 on: November 02, 2013, 11:47:07 PM »
that's not a full claim `_`

flavor, name, etc this isn't rocket science serela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #374 on: November 02, 2013, 11:47:40 PM »
but really, you've made weak and ineffective prods at pretty much everyone that has attacked you at some point, saying that they're oh-so-scummy, and then did absolutely nothing about it. how is that not scummy?
Polly what the fuck are you even talking about.

My scumreads are Dormio, weaker Shadoweh, and then cf7 if he wasn't gone.

Dormio's attacked me. Shadoweh's DEFENDING me. I don't get what you're saying?

Are you literally saying my half-joking prod at Darkie is scummy? What.

And how have I "done nothing about it"? I've been scumhunting! I have townreads and multiple scumreads! What do you even expect from me oh my god I want to hammer myself so bad but I'm not going to.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #375 on: November 02, 2013, 11:48:39 PM »
Yes Serela everyone loves hugging you with their vote. Your face just naturally draws them.
If your half-vote gives you super strength now would be a p good time to claim that.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2013, 11:49:06 PM »
Polly shut your dirty mouth BT said flavor was pointless and there was no point in even bothering to talk about why do you care.

You even already know my name.

Oh, I guess there is my rolename, not that it should matter (it's also in the "dumb flavor case category") but whatever it's Town Best Pal.

You are the meanest best pal ever.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2013, 11:50:15 PM »
I'd still LOVE to lynch Dormio but since clearly that's not happening and since EVERYONE IS SAYING I'M THE ONLY VIABLE WAGON WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE
##Unvote ##Vote Shadoweh

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2013, 11:51:22 PM »
Scum want to make non contributing votes on day 1 that appear contributing.
The easiest way to do that is to vote for an afk - town may switch to afk CF7 and pop! SB will have helped lynch scum, therefore appearing town.
...?
If scum wanted to appear innocent by lynching other scum (generally doesn't happen) they could just do so, no need to rest their vote on an afk scum.
I thought it was Shadoweh that was voting for CF7 anyway. Was SB doing that too?

Cheez did you miss the part where I was mostly kidding >_>
Yes but it's okay, I don't trust you
Besides, now that I think about it, you and Polly haven't really agreed on anything and Polly's treating you like scum so even if the majority vote limit gets a little lower we're probably gaining a vote by doing this.

There are totally other viable wagons but I'm not really that concerned about voting for yours.

« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2013, 11:54:23 PM »
Every time I read one of Polly's posts I think "If I actually tried to make a case on Polly I think he'd be a scumread" but then I don't actually do it.
Shadoweh:I think Kilgamayan is a good enough player and I am an infuriating enough one that he could easily be either alignment and there's much higher priority things to pay attention to right now?

yes these are all examples of you being a huge weenie. the first one is incredibly obvious. the second one you just avoid reading kilga because you're a wimp. the third one makes it clear that you only unvoted dark because of peer pressure but if you really thought dark was scum then you wouldn't be such a weenie about it, and right now either.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2013, 11:56:13 PM »
:<
Irony is that I could see a me-wagon happening, but only because I'm here to answer people's questions.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #381 on: November 02, 2013, 11:57:18 PM »
Polly you're being Misrep King right now.

Stop pretending that if Kilga was scum I'd actually be able to -tell- right now. It's only d1 and I haven't seen anything particularly bad. Reading him harder most likely wouldn't help. Ontop of that, there's no way in hell he'd be getting lynched from a case on me anyway, so yes, there's higher priority things to do right now.

Saying I clearly unvoted Dark from peer pressure earlier is a silly baseless assumption.

SHADOWEH YOU CAN SEE A YOU WAGON HAPPENING BECAUSE THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS DEFEND ME AND THEN NOT SCUMHUNT EVER

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #382 on: November 02, 2013, 11:58:51 PM »
Oh hey posts have calmed down a little bit, probably a good time to go get dinner now. I guess I'll keep my slight but growing suspicion of Shadoweh in mind while I eat but if Serela's been lynched by the time I get back that's alright too.

Also, don't worry, Shadoweh. My growing suspicion has had very little to do with your recent posts.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #383 on: November 03, 2013, 12:02:46 AM »
like, polly says "if you really thought dark was scum you would keep voting him"

did you miss all the parts where I don't really think dark is scum

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #384 on: November 03, 2013, 12:03:29 AM »
Shadowy: I would hope you would look at Serela because he was a notable wagon rather than just because I was suspcious of him. :V Regardless I'm not sure how huge a deal this is anyway because my vote for you wasn't founded on Serelastuffs and I feel like this is distracting from that, particularly since it let you keep going without substantiating or changing your vote for as long as it did.

Cheez: Notice the "his notes on Sky Paladin make little sense" part. Serela was attacking Sky Paladin for jokevoting when Sky Paladin had moved on to a serious vote already. This was/is not a valid attack, hence my comment.

#339 and #340 are a pretty hilarious back-and-forth, especially in light of what I said in #282.

Sky Paladin: As much as I appreciate the Serela vote, there is still a fair amount of time left, so if you don't think Serela is scum, you should be pushing a case and placing your vote on someone you think is scum. Also SB isn't voting CF7.

I'm about ready to switch back to Serela I think, Shadowy (grr) and Polaris (and Dormio in #340) have properly pointed out his recent scumminess, which piles onto everyhing I said about him earlier. Not gonna do it while he's at L-2 though.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #385 on: November 03, 2013, 12:04:45 AM »
Serela if you don't think DNA is scum why are you trying to "subtly" suggest that he is?
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #386 on: November 03, 2013, 12:06:44 AM »
like, polly says "if you really thought dark was scum you would keep voting him"

did you miss all the parts where I don't really think dark is scum

excuse you, my exact words were "if you really thought dark was scum you wouldn't be such a weenie about it" WHO'S THE MISREP KING NOW

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #387 on: November 03, 2013, 12:07:27 AM »
Serela if you don't think DNA is scum why are you trying to "subtly" suggest that he is?
The post is depressingly bad in a scummy way regardless

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #388 on: November 03, 2013, 12:08:29 AM »
"well I'm going to keep voting serela because there's no time left and we can only lynch serela
besides even if we didn't we'd have to deal with these other people and have to... like... read them"
>___________________________________>

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #389 on: November 03, 2013, 12:09:29 AM »
The only reason I'm not hammering myself yet is because I'm holding out on some dim hope the people who haven't posted yet will help this situation in some manner.