Author Topic: An Untitled Mafia - Game Over  (Read 65428 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: An Untitled Mafia - Day 2
« Reply #330 on: November 20, 2013, 09:02:17 AM »
Also while I was writing the transcript I realized I forgot to say my actual case on why Dan is scum so I'll probably get to writing that soon.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #331 on: November 20, 2013, 09:02:50 AM »
Also how the fuck did Darkninjaabc survive a third party claim and isn't there some way to get rid of him by shooting him in the face or something.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #332 on: November 20, 2013, 09:59:08 AM »
Alright, so uh, what I forgot to do earlier or stream of consciousness on why B-... BT? What the hell that guy is dead. Um, um, why ActionDan is scum.
Because like, you know... I mean, other than the fact that I think he was caught by BT and his miller claim is bullshit I'm also going to look at his day 1. Which is all sorts of weird.
I mean like um... you know. You have his soft claim where he's eerily stalking people whatever. I don't actually think that that's indicative of alignment at all and um... I don't think that it's really indicative of miller or whatever. I mean... really? You're going... I don't think that most games are that easy to break apart by flavour. (Especially things like AUS which don't have much flavour to begin with) I mean I'm pretty sure that HW isn't like Pesco or something. Or my games even. So... yeah. There's that.
I don't really... I mean... Invoking flavour is like... Yeah... I don't really see it as being... I see it as null or whatever... Well I don't buy it so whatever.
And not particularly because of flavour, because like you know there might be-Dan might want to make the argument that, you know, "oh you're just arguing against flavour because you're scum! blah blah blah!" and it's just like no... I just think that you're full of shit. (As in lies or whatever not personal attack etc.)
But anyway. Anyway anyway anyway.
His um... I really don't like his early day (1) behaviour where he basically makes a bunch of um... A bunch of uh... A bunch of random townreads for no reason. He also jumps around with his vote a lot. I mean, first he votes Cheez8. And then he basically does absolutely nothing before jumping to voting Zakeri and then BBM in the same post which is all sorts of weird like you know there's absolutely no explanation behind his jump.  It's just kind of there.
Why? I don't know. I guess RVS is ending and he might think those people are bad but we have no idea if that's actually the case because he doesn't want to explain his actions. And since he hasn't explained his actions he can actually-he-like-when. When. When questioned about it later he can just basically go back and say "Well. Whatever makes you happy is why I did it." That's what he can do with his actions because he doesn't explain it.
And um... His first serious vote is like on Serela and... I really don't like it. It's in um... post number... Post number 96 for reference but... I don't... I don't get it.
He says... I don't understand why he's basically calling Serela out for using gut when he is doing the exact same thing.
Like he might try to dress up his like, you know, town read on Sky Paladin as like all this fancy reasoning of like how "that unique perspective is not in and of itself scummy." and "while there are many irrelevancies in his post I see them as counterproductive to a scum agenda."
That's like... What the fuck? So... Basically what ActionDan is saying there is "Yeah, Sky Paladin is being stupid but he's probably town because." Yeah, just that.
And if you look at his next couple of posts as well Cheez is probably town and NekoNekoRex is probably town and Serious Bananas... If I had an extra bone to throw, he'd be town too but I don't so he's just null.
And guess how much explanation there is for any of these. None. We don't know why Sky's "unsubstantiated" suspicions aren't just scum trying and failing as opposed to town failing. Like, we don't know why he is just apparently a thing because Dan said so. And Cheez is probably town because Dan said so. And NekoNekoRex is probably town because Dan said so. And Serious Bananas might be town or might not be but might actually be I don't know because Dan said so.
The total amount of reasoning is nothing. It's... like... what?
Why would you do this as town?  You wouldn't. You do this as scum because making townreads is so much easier than making scumreads. And if you townread someone then basically it creates a more-If you townread someone correctly, which if you're scum you can do 100% of the time,  then it basically creates a favourable impression of you in their mind.
And if they have a favourable impression of you then when they're reading you then they don't go in with that, you know, critical eye kind of thing. That, you know, that scepticism that-where you're just like "oh my god this guy is suspicious of me what if he's actually the suspicious one?" You know, that sort of thinking.
So, it's like, yeah I've just got these random townreads out of nowhere and look at who they're on. Sky Paladin, Cheez8 and NekoNekoRex. All of-And Serious Bananas to an extent. All of whom are actually quite volatile players and like um, especially in the case of Cheez8 and Sky Paladin they're new players as well so you don't really know how they'll act.
So by like, you know, "throwing them a bone" to use Dan's words you're kind of like hedging your bets and just like... And you're kind of just like, you know, buttering them up for later purposes. And like, um, I think-And like you know the fact that Dan doesn't explain anything just makes me further convinced of this point. You know.
And um... Let's see what else did Dan do... What else did he do... Um... He... Oh yeah...
Like, he was actually questioned about it by SB in post number 157 and the response that Dan gives is "reasoning for my townreads is mine and mine alone." In other words "fuck you, I'm doing what I want because I want to."
Like, you know, let's not participate in this collaborative scumhunting experience and instead just give a bunch of townreads which don't actually help in finding scum because. Because.
So yeah.
I don't agree with the sentiment that Dan has not been acting um... You know, towards-Acting townie or null or whatever. I think that he's been acting scummy.
So yeah.
See ya.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #333 on: November 20, 2013, 11:38:43 AM »
The Serela post was bad.  But it's negligible because it's RVS.  You can read that outloud and laugh it off because it's all conspiracy theoristy.
Why you're defending it is another story.  Half of the game myself included could have your case on BBM attached to them.  What makes him so special?
##Vote; Cheez8
I don't like how Schezo bascally throws out Cheez's case as bad, then votes him, for one.
First, voting someone for a bad vote =/= defending the other person. I can recall lots of times when I've suspected one person voting a person I'm also suspecting, or even voting.
Cheez8 explained pretty clearly he thought that BBM's posts stood out, but you're asking him what makes it so special?

His other big content post so far is the one where he doesn't like either the SP or Rai wagons, but doesn't make any attempt not to vote either of them. Mostly null, because "yeah 2 hours", but in the same post he's slamming me for trying an alternative without voicing any support or doing anything himself towards the same problem. Seems kinda hypocritical.

For Darkie, he's pretty much awful in all regards. Two barely-useful content posts towards SP, has next-to-zilch on anyone else, and a weird claim that nobody knows if it's even serious or not. Lynch now plox.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #334 on: November 20, 2013, 11:39:38 AM »
Oh, and I forgot to note both those players have at least double the fluff posts to their serious posts, which is kind of damning.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2013, 11:52:03 AM »
Dormui so called style is intriguing. I will do a similar thing.

I was still hyped from our last game and the gambit. Duh.

Dormio is scum. Hes doing this filler crap posts he does exclusively as scum. It feels similar to jystice juice where he had much filler and little content.

What i note also is that i trust bt crumb more than dan. Bt specifically told us dan track. Its balant enough.
Dans is just gambitting. He feels off because he threw a claim out first which is vague enough to make us halt. Then proceeded to fill up the holes to quell suspicion. Serela. Dont waffle. You are better if you sheep us. Probably.

I mean i love you as scum but not when town.
Third party claim was an obvious piece of bullcrap info dormio likes to do on d1 more than any of us. Its a scumtell. But hea pushing on dan whos info proven to be scum. Just lynch him wtf. Are you letting him claim vt, get copped with guilty and turbowagoning someone out of the blue because of confliar crap? Fuck you umvoters. Do your shit and lynch the scum.

Zak? I have no idea and i dont want to read others atm. Theres dan. And theres that hes scum.

##Vote: ActionDan

Its pointless to contemppatw whether a claim that teeters on borderline true can exist. Its more whether its possible to be true. I say not.
>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #336 on: November 20, 2013, 12:09:14 PM »
lol?

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #337 on: November 20, 2013, 12:15:44 PM »
Lol indeed

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2013, 12:56:39 PM »
I think Dormio's argument pretty much nailed it.  I was contemplating switching to Zak but coming back to this...?

I'll leave my vote on ActionDan. 

My wife commented that 'That Dormio guy sounds really cool' when I played the first link.  I elected...not to play the second one...for...no reasons...
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2013, 01:10:38 PM »
And um... what I was thinking was that Dan is like, you know, making up complete bullshit because like first of all you... uh... A miller claim after you get caught is like... all sorts of terrible. A miller claim after you get caught by something that's not actually guaranteed to have, like, targeted you... Is just all sorts of weird.
I mean, you know, he-Dan could have said all this stuff about how "what if BT targeted someone else", "what if that crumb was not actually targeting him", "what if um... what if there were redirectors in this game or something",  "what if there were all sorts of things just like blocked roles" or whatever I don't even know. I'm not entirely sure where this line of thought was going.
Like, I think he like- I think Dan actually mentioned a framer but I mean he claimed miller so I don't actually see the point. I mean that seems kind of uh... I don't know. To have both a framer and a miller in a game? No...
Also, the fact that there's a weak tracker and a miller. I mean if Dan is seriously town, how mad would BT be right now? I mean seriously. That's like, dude. But...
So yeah. Dan's claim... I don't like it. I mean... you know... You either claim miller at the start or you resign yourself to the fact that you've been copped and you've been caught.
So... yeah. I don't know.
I don't actually get why all these people are just buying his claim immediately. Like, I don't get why he wa-he just said "unvote" and everyone unvoted. Like, I don't get that. I mean that's kind of exactly what I did last game. Just telling you. Dude. Dude. Unvote. Dude.
Anyway. And then um... Also there was the fact that in Magical Madness Mafia, ActionDan... he tried to do the exact same thing when he was scum. You know, just fakes making a miller claim after being like, you know, caught. Just putting that out there. Just, yeah, putting that out there.
Now, what else was I going to say... I also wanted to say that Zakeri is probably scum. Yes. I mean I know that Kilga made a case but I made my case first and my case is awesome. So you people should read it. Because it makes sense. I think. Hopefully. Probably. Maybe. I don't know.
Either way Zakeri is probably scum and I think that... I don't know when I was reading over Sky Paladin's posts yesterday they... Something about them just didn't sit right with me. Like, um... I think it was his first post or maybe his second I'm not entirely sure I'm just working off memory here but um... Sky Paladin made that post about how he wasn't sure about hammering (supporting the quickwagon) me because, you know, I might not be scum but it's just like... Dude. Are you, like, serious here?
But that's not really like an argument because that's just something he did. So what did he do, what did he do?
Uh...........................
There was like those things, um... Let me just quickly grab his posts. Like, there was some stuff that I didn't like in it. Um...
His day one posts day one posts day one posts....
Oh yeah. His "bait". His waiting for-waiting to see who was jumping off the Dormio wagon was like... That was so... Not quite... Forced isn't the word for it but that was so like, you know... Opportunistic. Or something.
Like, it looked-it just looked really, really bad to me because like, are you seriously going to say that scum must be within here and just create a list to lynch out of from early day 1.
I don't understand the agenda behind that. That's like, not good. Not good at all.
And um... See like he immediately jumps for-votes for Serious Bananas who jumps off the wagon and votes for him for being really weird because he was being really weird and it's just like... That's all sorts of yuck and disgusting. I mean... Yeah, no...
Also, also, also. There was something else I wanted to say about ActionDan. Uh...
He... That thing he did with the ignoring Zakeri. Like, completely.
Well this-I mean I guess it looks a lot more bad if you buy into my theory of "Zakeri is scum" but yeah that's still a thing. I think.
So yeah, I'm just going to try posting like this once. See how it goes. It seems to work for Serela at getting him lynched day 1 so let's hope that I don't meet the same fate.
See ya.
And if you listened to this I don't even know, like, why you want to listen to my voice for six minutes but thanks for listening to all of it I guess? Yay!

your speculation about millers in the setup amounts to reasonless babbling.  There's no reason why both a weak-tracker with that wording that he'd die after targeting millers and an actual miller couldn't exist concurrently.  There's also no reason why a framer/tailor can't exist when it serves to change the alignment result of those it targets to cops.  The wording of BT's role screams it (wording that in all your words is not alluded to once).   I asked people to unvote so I wouldn't be lynched in the initial frenzy.  I was at L-2. 

In magical Madness I did the exact opposite, wherein I said that scum must have fucked with the hider role.  You were on my scumteam at that point Dormio I'd have thought you could remember better than that.  It was a special alignment changing game for you.

As for Zakeri, I haven't found his posts noticeably scummy.  So I haven't commented on them.

will respond to that other wall in a sec.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #340 on: November 20, 2013, 01:15:52 PM »
Well I don't buy into your miller claim regardless so whatever.

ActionDan

« Reply #341 on: November 20, 2013, 01:20:24 PM »
Well I don't buy into your miller claim regardless so whatever.

so why'd you use crap reasons to support your viewpoint;

Unless you don't actually have any and are bullshiting.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #342 on: November 20, 2013, 01:23:46 PM »
I don't really think it's crap reasons but of course you'd think so since it's kind of your ass on the line here.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #343 on: November 20, 2013, 01:27:51 PM »
In magical Madness I did the exact opposite, wherein I said that scum must have fucked with the hider role.  You were on my scumteam at that point Dormio I'd have thought you could remember better than that.  It was a special alignment changing game for you.
Also that's pretty much the same thing, and how the fuck do you expect me to remember something clearly from a year ago?

ActionDan

« Reply #344 on: November 20, 2013, 01:28:46 PM »
What i note also is that i trust bt crumb more than dan. Bt specifically told us dan track. Its balant enough.
Dans is just gambitting. He feels off because he threw a claim out first which is vague enough to make us halt.

##Vote: ActionDan

Its pointless to contemppatw whether a claim that teeters on borderline true can exist. Its more whether its possible to be true. I say not.

Obviously BT targeted me.  I claimed miller.  nothing vague about that.  and if you are alluding to when I claimed Night Spirit, I was under no pressure to claim that D1.   

You say that I'm 'gambitting' (i.e, fakeclaiming).  But let me ask: what reason do you have to think I'm not a miller?  I don't see any.  Because, ye know, me being a miller and BT targeting me = BT dead.  which is what happened.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #345 on: November 20, 2013, 01:29:47 PM »
Also, dude, if you like look at best idea mafia or something your miller counterclaim basically screams that you're the type of person that thinks that miller claims being called early is a good thing so, it's like, the retroactive miller claim here is like well...

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #346 on: November 20, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »
Also, my personal reaction to Darkninjaabc's posts is to look at them, laugh, and move on.
I don't think you can actually glean anything meaningful from them.
And I sure do hope that someone with a gun will act on him soon.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #347 on: November 20, 2013, 01:32:13 PM »
DNA
Dormio is scum. Hes doing this filler crap posts he does exclusively as scum. It feels similar to jystice juice where he had much filler and little content.

I guess that's my only (tiny) concern.  If Dan is telling the truth, scum would know this (of course) and he'd be a prime target for a mislynch. 

But then why would Dormio push so hard for Dan if Dormio was scum?  He'd know that Dan would flip town.  The only reason it makes sense is if he was trying to save Zak...but...Dormio was the one who made the initial case on Zak as well.  So I can't see any reason to think that Dormio is scum in this scenario. 

But DNA if you are sure Dormio is scum, why are you buying his Dan is scum argument? 

Ahhh I want to talk more but it's early work day tomorrow.  Well it's only halfway through phase by then so.  See you soon. 
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

ActionDan

« Reply #348 on: November 20, 2013, 01:32:48 PM »
Also, dude, if you like look at best idea mafia or something your miller counterclaim basically screams that you're the type of person that thinks that miller claims being called early is a good thing so, it's like, the retroactive miller claim here is like well...

I was scum in best idea.  And in that case I was a super miller.  That means anything targeting me or not produces the worst result for me.   It had to be claimed D1 (alignment irrelevant).

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #349 on: November 20, 2013, 01:34:22 PM »
Also that's pretty much the same thing, and how the fuck do you expect me to remember something clearly from a year ago?

Actually it's completely different.

In fact it's precisely what you thought I should have done here.

I mean, you know, he-Dan could have said all this stuff about how "what if BT targeted someone else", "what if that crumb was not actually targeting him", "what if um... what if there were redirectors in this game or something",  "what if there were all sorts of things just like blocked roles" or whatever I don't even know. I'm not entirely sure where this line of thought was going.

Don't lynch me.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #350 on: November 20, 2013, 01:34:58 PM »
Either way, are you going to say that you're of the opinion that millers shouldn't claim immediately? That they should forever hold their tongue (until they get copped) about giving bad investigative results.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #351 on: November 20, 2013, 01:36:01 PM »
In fact it's precisely what you thought I should have done here.
You'll also note the retroactive edit while I was transcribing where I was like "what I was saying was dumb".

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #352 on: November 20, 2013, 01:37:30 PM »
Also I'm tired so I'm going to sleep and I'll hopefully be more coherent when I wake up.

ActionDan

« Reply #353 on: November 20, 2013, 02:01:11 PM »
I'm also going to look at his day 1. Which is all sorts of weird.
I mean like um... you know. You have his soft claim where he's eerily stalking people whatever. I don't actually think that that's indicative of alignment at all and um... I don't think that it's really indicative of miller or whatever. I mean... really? You're going... I don't think that most games are that easy to break apart by flavour. (Especially things like AUS which don't have much flavour to begin with) I mean I'm pretty sure that HW isn't like Pesco or something. Or my games even. So... yeah. There's that.
I don't really... I mean... Invoking flavour is like... Yeah... I don't really see it as being... I see it as null or whatever... Well I don't buy it so whatever.
And not particularly because of flavour, because like you know there might be-Dan might want to make the argument that, you know, "oh you're just arguing against flavour because you're scum! blah blah blah!" and it's just like no... I just think that you're full of shit. (As in lies or whatever not personal attack etc.)

What I'm reading here is "Dan is full of shit because he invoked flavor that he might use to accuse other people of being scum if people don't believe him at the time (if ever) he claims miller".  Which 1) I haven't done, and 2) would be completely in optimal as a scum strategy.  Also if scum is planning to fake claim miller, they do it D1.

stalking people = hinting I do shit at night.  Again, the goal is to get scum to NK you or waste actions on you.  Flavor is to lock me into a claim if needed, not to make people think I'm a miller.  (BT however, should have considered the possibility considering the wording of his role).

Anyway this paragraph amounts to a lot of words that I guess try to argue that I'm scum and yet there is not one sentence in here which could point to tha t conclusion.

But anyway. Anyway anyway anyway.
His um... I really don't like his early day (1) behaviour where he basically makes a bunch of um... A bunch of uh... A bunch of random townreads for no reason. He also jumps around with his vote a lot. I mean, first he votes Cheez8. And then he basically does absolutely nothing before jumping to voting Zakeri and then BBM in the same post which is all sorts of weird like you know there's absolutely no explanation behind his jump.  It's just kind of there.
Why? I don't know. I guess RVS is ending and he might think those people are bad but we have no idea if that's actually the case because he doesn't want to explain his actions. And since he hasn't explained his actions he can actually-he-like-when. When. When questioned about it later he can just basically go back and say "Well. Whatever makes you happy is why I did it." That's what he can do with his actions because he doesn't explain it.
And um... His first serious vote is like on Serela and... I really don't like it. It's in um... post number... Post number 96 for reference but... I don't... I don't get it.
He says... I don't understand why he's basically calling Serela out for using gut when he is doing the exact same thing.
Like he might try to dress up his like, you know, town read on Sky Paladin as like all this fancy reasoning of like how "that unique perspective is not in and of itself scummy." and "while there are many irrelevancies in his post I see them as counterproductive to a scum agenda."
That's like... What the fuck? So... Basically what ActionDan is saying there is "Yeah, Sky Paladin is being stupid but he's probably town because." Yeah, just that.
And if you look at his next couple of posts as well Cheez is probably town and NekoNekoRex is probably town and Serious Bananas... If I had an extra bone to throw, he'd be town too but I don't so he's just null.
And guess how much explanation there is for any of these. None. We don't know why Sky's "unsubstantiated" suspicions aren't just scum trying and failing as opposed to town failing. Like, we don't know why he is just apparently a thing because Dan said so. And Cheez is probably town because Dan said so. And NekoNekoRex is probably town because Dan said so. And Serious Bananas might be town or might not be but might actually be I don't know because Dan said so.
The total amount of reasoning is nothing. It's... like... what?
Why would you do this as town?  You wouldn't. You do this as scum because making townreads is so much easier than making scumreads. And if you townread someone then basically it creates a more-If you townread someone correctly, which if you're scum you can do 100% of the time,  then it basically creates a favourable impression of you in their mind.
And if they have a favourable impression of you then when they're reading you then they don't go in with that, you know, critical eye kind of thing. That, you know, that scepticism that-where you're just like "oh my god this guy is suspicious of me what if he's actually the suspicious one?" You know, that sort of thinking.
So, it's like, yeah I've just got these random townreads out of nowhere and look at who they're on. Sky Paladin, Cheez8 and NekoNekoRex. All of-And Serious Bananas to an extent. All of whom are actually quite volatile players and like um, especially in the case of Cheez8 and Sky Paladin they're new players as well so you don't really know how they'll act.
So by like, you know, "throwing them a bone" to use Dan's words you're kind of like hedging your bets and just like... And you're kind of just like, you know, buttering them up for later purposes. And like, um, I think-And like you know the fact that Dan doesn't explain anything just makes me further convinced of this point. You know.
And um... Let's see what else did Dan do... What else did he do... Um... He... Oh yeah...
Like, he was actually questioned about it by SB in post number 157 and the response that Dan gives is "reasoning for my townreads is mine and mine alone." In other words "fuck you, I'm doing what I want because I want to."
Like, you know, let's not participate in this collaborative scumhunting experience and instead just give a bunch of townreads which don't actually help in finding scum because. Because.
So yeah.
I don't agree with the sentiment that Dan has not been acting um... You know, towards-Acting townie or null or whatever. I think that he's been acting scummy.
So yeah.
See ya.

So do you actually disagree with those town-reads Dormio?  I don't see much in the way of why I shouldn't be thinking those people are town.  Besides your much too lengthy tirade on why I shouldn't have seen Sky as town for his posts.

It's funny because in my explanation of the read I did say there was two ways to interpret his posts and I leaned town on them because they didn't do jack for scum to make them in the first.  they were highly speculative, attention grabbing, and polarizing posts.  Scum don't tend to make those.

I didn't call out Serela for using Gut alone. I called her out for using gut as a rationalization for a weak reason for voting someone.  the specific reason in this case being one she recognized as weak.

Don't lynch me.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #354 on: November 20, 2013, 03:07:09 PM »
Just ignore dans bullcrap jystification in hindsight.

I read it all anyway though just to be sure. But its just another load of scumdan's bullcrap gambit.

I care about your intial behavior and possibility of event x happening. You justifying your actions but never crumb back to why is that you had such a shitty mindset to softclaim. This is a thirdparty player who backstabbed everyone here gents. Dan has a healthy amount of common sense to apply ti as town. And the intial decision he made wasnt the right town mindset. Note i am not challanging the viability of your explaination here. Its just the likeliness. I conclude the scenario you named is possible, but its impractical to put in reality for your walls and defenses obviously shows otherwise.

And whatever. Since i am grottored. And i have two vig shots which i will fill your face with tonight if town fuck up this lynch again.

I mean its plain bullshit. He names a super detailed scenario that addresses most of the major doubts at him yet said scenario requires the assumption the aforementioned good player fucking up.

Its directly contradictory to your abilities dan. Shut up and die

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #355 on: November 20, 2013, 03:11:03 PM »
And i am probably the most awesome newbtown. In the eyes of the mod anyway.

DNA drinking game: Take a drink every time you spit

ActionDan

« Reply #356 on: November 20, 2013, 03:22:47 PM »
Likely scenario:  There is a miller and/or GF/tailor/framer in the game due to BT's role pm wording + Sky Paladin has a cop-shot.  I claim miller.

What's not likely that I'm a miller given no CC and BT's role pm. 

Why is it so hard to believe that I didn't claim miller D1 because I wanted to play the role a little differently than what is typical given game size and frankly because I felt like it.  Claiming Night Spirit (btw it's apparently the Ghost boss in the game) was about as much as I wanted to claim with this mindset.

Why Can't anyone see the benefits of not claiming miller D1 and why is it that people can't see that the risks of not claiming are low.

And my god DNA.  The situation here and before when I was 3rd party couldn't be more different.  Give it a rest.

Don't lynch me.

ActionDan

« Reply #357 on: November 20, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
As far as I'm concerned I didn't fuck up. 

Question for you newbs. 

You act like you know how to play millers.  or even acting like you have experience with them.

So.  Do you really? Because I question that with all the fiber of my being.

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #358 on: November 20, 2013, 04:38:51 PM »
Okay, I woke up late and have work really soon so I don't have time to do more then skim what happened overnight (which I just did) and make an easy-tier post. I don't have work for the next two days so if I keep dodging the need to devote myself to some scumreads then you can go lynch me in the face after that >_> Preemptive warning that for the thanksgiving rush at work I'll have low presence D3, though. Not anything that I'd need to replace out for though.

Anyway, onto the actual game. Again, I can definitely see this going either way for AD :/ As I said before, I could see why not roleclaiming immediately (and using his "crumb" instead) could seem like a good idea to a townie, as much as I personally think it isn't (Dan says risks are low; the benefit is also very low though and isn't anywhere near as useful when fulfilled compared to the bad from the risk coming to fruition, especially in not-role-madness), which the current event exemplifies to the highest degree. I don't know whether I want to lynch him or not, but it looks like enough of the rest of the game wants to that it's most likely going to happen regardless, and I'm not really against that because it also makes perfect sense from a scum!dan perspective >_>

Dormio is super town because I think making those kinds of posts as scum is ridiculously hard. I am the one who makes stream-of-consciousness walls as part of my standard play (albeit I can't quite remember having done them recently; it might just be that it's been too incorporated into my normal play it's harder to notice and I make them look less blatant) Also they aren't useless because they show Dormio's entire stream of thought. Yes, some of the things he brought up were more questionable. I know how that goes, too- In Swordgirls I listed out -everything- I thought make Uesugi scum, even the less reliable parts, and then my case got discredited because people pointed at the more questionable part. Doesn't mean the rest of the stuff isn't there too :T

MAYBE I'M SYMPATHIZING TOO HARD BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF THING I WOULD DO. But yeah Darkie saying it's walls of fluff is super silly. I read them and they're not full of useless fluff, even if it's not all top tier mafia play.

I still need to reread Schezo and Zakeri like I said at the end of D1. My gut says if I did they'd be my scum suspects, but that's really not worth anything in reality because I haven't comprehensively read them >_>  IHNN needs to stop not doing anything, as much as I'm not actually doing any scumhunting yet (even if it doesn't result in making as big a post as this it still requires much more time in rereading and evaluation- this is all just directly from brain to post after a skim of overnight events) I'm still at least providing -something-.

NotAnEdit:Looked really fast through d2 again to see if IHNN actually posted before I posted that last paragraph and made a stupid mistake or something. He did, but he pretty much seems to be blatantly sheeping other people in voting Zakeri. Pretty uninspiring, in my current not-the-best-informed position I'd lynch it.

This took about 20~25 minutes including the threadskim so I gotta get ready for work and go now. BBL~
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #359 on: November 20, 2013, 04:41:37 PM »
>I can't remember doing stream of consciousness posts in the recent past
>Is making stream of consciousness post while saying this

?\_(◕‿◕✿)_/?

...right, work, leaving
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore