Author Topic: GOD DAMNIT CHAORE Mafia (A.k.a. Mafia RPG!) - GAME OVER, SCUM WIN.  (Read 54642 times)

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: GOD DAMNIT CHAORE Mafia (A.k.a. Mafia RPG!) - DAY FINAL
« Reply #420 on: February 21, 2011, 11:34:25 PM »
Ladies and gentleman, it is time for our finale! But first, the body pile!

Pesco, Town Useless NPC was found dead in a ditch today!

At that, Zakeri, Town Defense Attorney was shot through the heart, And you're all to blame! You all give love a terrible name!

WITH 4 PEOPLE ALIVE, IT TAKES 3 TO LYNCH.

TOWN IS IN LYLO. TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO WIN OR LOSE THIS GAME. GIVE IT YOUR ALL!

« Reply #421 on: February 21, 2011, 11:40:30 PM »
Well. I think it's pretty obviously reV, but I'll wait and hear K4U's claim before analyzing/voting/whatever.

« Reply #422 on: February 21, 2011, 11:42:02 PM »
Oh wait, I forgot PX was alive. I'm a retard. <___<

Well then.

« Reply #423 on: February 21, 2011, 11:46:10 PM »
PX is cleared as not scum, by the way, unless we seriously have a scum role who can kill twice in one night, and that would be ridiculous and I would petition for Chaore to be banned from hosting forever if it were true.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #424 on: February 21, 2011, 11:55:37 PM »
CURSES. WHY DID I SWITCH TARGETS?!

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #425 on: February 21, 2011, 11:56:22 PM »
Just to be clear, I aimed for Kitten last night. About... 2 hours ago, I switched to Zak  :ohdear:

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #426 on: February 22, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »
...Zak claimed vanilla townie my ass.

« Reply #427 on: February 22, 2011, 12:01:11 AM »
Had Zak not died I would have gunned for him today and probably lost us the game. Don't beat yourself up over it.

« Reply #428 on: February 22, 2011, 12:08:03 AM »
PX, while you're here, what was the flavor for your D2 immobilization? Nobody ever came out in the open about it, so I believe it to be the result of a scum action, especially considering that the only player alive back then who has not currently claimed would be K4U, and based on her posting I believe she would have targeted kips instead. As a result, I'm pretty curious about the source of that immobilizing power.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #429 on: February 22, 2011, 12:11:21 AM »
Yeah, it said I misplaced my vote and it was found superglued to my name

« Reply #430 on: February 22, 2011, 12:19:57 AM »
Noted. Can't think of any ways in which that information would be helpful, though, beyond how it certainly doesn't seem to involve Defense Attorneys or Musicboxmen.

I suppose it is possible that Hourai copped you N1 and caused the misplaced vote as a side-effect (which would explain the red in his role name, as the immobilization is a rather scummy action), since you would have been a logical cop target for Hourai, I think.

Although, I guess set-up speculation doesn't really matter too much at this point beyond solving curiosity. I'm a bit less satisfied with my previous opinions on reV from the day's start after thinkings things over, though I still do think I know who I am going to vote at this point barring something amazing happening (won't drop names yet now that I'm still thinking it over). I want to see posts from reV and K4U ASAP, though.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #431 on: February 22, 2011, 12:25:08 AM »
 :derp:

Oh, Kitten is on.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #432 on: February 22, 2011, 01:32:11 AM »
You know what? Fuck it.

##Vote: Kitten

Has been hidden this entire game, had a case against a townie, and that was it. COMPLETELY disappeared D3 after putting a vote on reV, and looking back, Kitten and Schezo essentially NEVER MENTIONED EACH OTHER. Not once. Also, I'm channeling Pesco's mindhax

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2011, 01:36:06 AM »
Also, saying you have a PR and keeping it secret is extremely helpful for scum, as now you can claim as ANYTHING and there would be absolutely no way to prove or disprove it.

« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2011, 01:38:55 AM »
My thoughts on her are similiar to yours, though I may or may not consider her worse than reV.

I would think that it is better not to reveal our opinions completely as this point, since the day is essentially reV vs K4U and the way we post about them could affect the claims of the one that is scum.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #435 on: February 22, 2011, 01:45:57 AM »
...They killed Pesco instead of huhwhat? What.

I knew I was gonna be the top suspect at this point unless I was lucky enough to get NK'd, so I totally prepared for this in my head before I sleep, except I can't actually remember my defense...

Now, just one thing.

Why, oh, why, would you NK Zak, PX? Surely his D3 lynch on Schezo would've fucking cleared him? There was NO reason for Zak to bus Schezo if they were both scums, Pesco was the first vote on Schezo, if Zak truly wanted an easy way out, he'd have done me in instead seeing how everyone has me as 2nd option at the very least. Now, obviously I still believe there is a 3rd party, but say if me, Schezo and Zak were ALL scums, he'd still would've bussed me rather than the godfather surely. A Zak kill was just completely and utterly uncalled for.

Still nothing on Kitten beyond the fact that she smells like last two games' Affinity, and her lack of interest to actually be around for what could've been the endgame is suspect. And again, her complete rejection of my roleclaim is odd.

That aside.

What is there for me to defend myself for, let's see things that could incriminate me.

1. OMG LACK OF CONTRIBUTION IN D1/D2, SO NOT PRO-TOWN: Funny enough, I actually did put in some, if not a lot of effort. Hell, it was a lot more than last game. D2 I did ask for time for a re-read (no different from last game), but well, we all saw how Kips pissed on everyone's battery and nobody wanted to wait around with him still causing shit.

2. Crazy ass 3rd party theories: I don't think I need to explain this, they had valid reasons.

3. False roleclaim: Nothing much I can say beyond the fact that I was not under enough pressure to do it. My main reason to roleclaim was actually just that it was possibly the last day of the game AND my role is redundant at that point, might as well do something with it... oh wait, I could possibly save huhwhat with it, might as well. Sure, if I waited until I was under pressure to claim, it would've been a lot more suspect, so as a scum, it could've just been a preemptive measure, but... *shrugs* there's no defense to that, aside from the fact that I don't lie in a mafia game :V , if I do have no issue with lying, surely I would've just said something about N1 action anyways?

4. Wanting Pesco dead: I've explained it enough yesterday.

5. Schezo being on my option 2 only and I've shown not enough interest in voting him, even go as far as asking for an alternate option at the end of the day: Well, I could've gone for a Zak lynch rather than try work my ass off for a lynch that was looking nigh impossible. I could've maybe tried to discredit Schezo a lot less and stop trying to attack his bullshit, and I've temporarily vote Schezo when I miscounted middle of the day. I don't think I have anything else to defend myself on this unless there was something I thought of last night that I've forgotten.

So, undecided about PX and Kitten, PX needs to give an explanation to his NK.

« Reply #436 on: February 22, 2011, 01:51:39 AM »
Now, just one thing.

Why, oh, why, would you NK Zak, PX? Surely his D3 lynch on Schezo would've fucking cleared him? There was NO reason for Zak to bus Schezo if they were both scums, Pesco was the first vote on Schezo, if Zak truly wanted an easy way out, he'd have done me in instead seeing how everyone has me as 2nd option at the very least.
I disagree. I had been pressuring Zak about his case on you, so if Zak were scum and you were town, he might not have want the town to see your flip. Though none of this matters when you consider that Zak was town, anyway.

« Reply #437 on: February 22, 2011, 01:54:16 AM »
Not to mention that going into D4 with cred from being on the Schezo wagon would have looked better than going into D4 with cred from being on the reVelske wagon (again, this is assuming you were town and Zak was scum). So yeah, I think the Zak case held up after D3 ended.

I forgot to put this in my previous post because I stop thinking halfway whenever I write things. <_____<

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #438 on: February 22, 2011, 01:54:52 AM »
Yeah, confused on the Pesco kill as well. I was fully expecting a huh what kill.

Okay, the K4U initially sent was a nulltell kill, and if she flipped town, we would get nothing out of it. I started getting scared.

Zak, if flipped town, would help others on their analysis as he was pretty much the only connection to K4U, and he was your counter wagon until obvscum Schezo came.

Cut by huh what posts

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #439 on: February 22, 2011, 01:56:14 AM »
Also, fun fact. More often than not, if it's a 3 way Lylo, and a townie has to choose who dies, the more town player is usually scum.

« Reply #440 on: February 22, 2011, 01:57:32 AM »
Also, fun fact. More often than not, if it's a 3 way Lylo, and a townie has to choose who dies, the more town player is usually scum.
So ignoring me being alive, you're basically saying you're scum? :V

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #441 on: February 22, 2011, 01:58:41 AM »
Like scum could kill twice.

« Reply #442 on: February 22, 2011, 02:01:29 AM »
Well, if you are scum who can not only use a night action while going on the kill, but have said night action be a nightvig of all things, then that's something the Godmothers should be taking care of postgame instead of us.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #443 on: February 22, 2011, 02:03:28 AM »
Every scum kill the target has been found dead. Every vig kill I claimed, gunshot. I'm obviously not lying about the vig claim. Anyways, Kitten, your defense?

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #444 on: February 22, 2011, 02:05:47 AM »
Okay, so claim time:

I am ye old charming rogue.  So yeah, I was the one that stuck PX's vote in his face (at least I was nice enough to give it back to you after I stole it <3).  But my ability has one more side effect.  I also take their power for one night, just as it is (this is important).  As far as I can tell, they will be notified that their vote is stuck, but they will NOT be notified that their ability has been stolen for a night.  When I steal their ability I get a flavorless description of what it does (well, I do get a LITTLE flavor, but it's inconsequential; I will NOT be able to tell a person's alignment or flavor role based on the info I get).  I can only use this on odd numbered nights (vote steal will show up on even numbered days, I'm just supposed to use whatever I stole on the even numbered nights) and my vote steal does not work in LYLO.  The other ability, however, does.  If my target dies then NONE of my abilities work.

List form for convenience:
-On odd numbered nights I pick a target to steal from.  I steal their vote and their ability.
-They are informed that their vote has been stolen, but not their ability (confirmed with the mod)
-The night after I steal I can use the ability that I stole.  The original owner will not be able to use it.
-The original owner will get their ability back after that.  I do not keep it forever.
-My vote steal will not activate in LYLO for balance reasons (according to the mod), but I can still steal abilities.
-When I steal abilities I steal them "as they currently are," meaning I can only use what the owner would be capable of using the next night, and that is all I see as well.  Again, I am NOT an effective rolecop.
-If my target dies then nothing happens.

I figured the best use of my ability would be to steal votes from scum and then stick them on themself.  That would also cost them one use of whatever their abilities were.

Night 1 I targeted PX as everyone can clearly see. I received a gun that was out of bullets and was therefore completely useless.  I wasn't sure if I was capable of stealing the mafia's NK (mod would not confirm), so I wasn't convinced that he was town until after he claimed.  So far, everything he's said and done is the same as the little bit of info I received.  Naturally, since what I took was useless I did nothing N2.

N2, I couldn't do anything.

N3 I targeted Rev.  He is lying scum.  I only get info on what I can actually use, so I'm assuming he's some kind of JOAT because I received a one shot redirect and track.  I'm betting he used the rest of his abilities already, so I wasn't able to steal them (again the "as they currently are" is important).  While I'm not exactly a reliable rolecop I think it's safe to assume that what he claimed yesterday is not what he can actually do.

Now for some explanation of my target choices: Rev I think is obvious.  That claim looked really, really fake, especially considering how powerful town was already, and I thought he was pretty scummy.  I picked PX because I thought that if there was a town vig that Kips would be dead N1.  I didn't pick Sect because I wasn't sure if he would be modkilled or not.  I didn't want to waste my ability, so I went for PX because I didn't like his D1 play (I believe I have explained all that already). 

I believe I have already gone over why I think Rev's claim is fake and why he is scummy (though I will be more than happy to elaborate for anyone).  Combine that with the fact that his claim is not true I am comfortable with doing this:

##Vote reVelske

Quote from: PX
Oh, Kitten is on.
Give me a second to type man, I type slow. :(

Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Stop that. ;_;
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2011, 02:07:46 AM »
I don't agree with Schezo lynch yielding more town cred than that of mine, especially seeing how he was defending his vote on me well enough IMHO. Buuuuut...

Oh well, if PX is SK, he has essentially lost if we take out the scum, and yeah well, if PX is another scum then.... you know, fuck, with the town having... 6 power roles, it doesn't actually seem completely out of question.

But whatever, Kitten it is.

Anything anyone need me to explain? In terms of my actions? I really don't see how i can defend my position any further than I have.

EDIT: Ah kitten posted.

Old charming rogue?

Eh.

I was informed that I was the only non-modern PR of the game.

##VOTE: Kitten

« Reply #446 on: February 22, 2011, 02:09:42 AM »
I was informed that I was the only non-modern PR of the game.
Jesus seems pretty modern to me. :V

Tempted to just hammer reV right now, but will look over the situation a bit more when I'm done with homework.

« Reply #447 on: February 22, 2011, 02:15:18 AM »
Oh wait, PX is still on K4U. <____<

Actually, I've thought this over and I really can't find any holes in K4U's claim, and I believe it for a number of reasons that I don't feel are necessary to explain. Combined with the blatant Jesus contradiction and the inanity of the mod telling a player "hey, you're the only non-modern role in the game" (in Mafia RPG of all things), there's no real point in delaying the game's ending.

##Unvote
##Vote reVelske

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #448 on: February 22, 2011, 02:16:19 AM »
Jesus seems pretty modern to me. :V

Jesus seem modern to me. I'd imagine Chaore is referring to RPG elements, note how Paladin is the only PR that actually fits into the RPG flavoured scenario, isn't it convenient for kitten to come up another one that fits into the game's theme?

N3 I targeted Rev.  He is lying scum.

That, woman, is completely and utterly uncalled for. That is the biggest fucking insult I've ever taken for as long as I've been on the net.

You disgust me.

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
« Reply #449 on: February 22, 2011, 02:19:07 AM »
I can't believe you huhwhat, really? You actually buy all that crap? And surely stealing PX's power in N1 would've still given her the ability to NK anyways?

This is unfuckingbelievable.