Author Topic: Rewrite Mafia (Game Over - Town and Third Party Win)  (Read 73521 times)

Re: Rewrite Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #390 on: May 25, 2013, 12:37:06 AM »
zak thought i was suspicious so you probably could've gotten me to 2 votes and then actually pushed other people to vote me from there but. nope

ihnn cares too much about arguing with an itp because he's worried about his appearance. QED he's scum

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #391 on: May 25, 2013, 12:39:26 AM »
Votecount

Serela(1): Shadoweh
huh what(1) I have no name
I have no name(1): huh what
Not voting(6): BT, BigBangMeteor, Validon98, Raikaria, Bardiche, Affinity, Serela
With 10 votes in play, it takes 6 to lynch.

You have ~71.5 hours remaining in the day.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:44:52 AM by Momiji Inubashiri »

« Reply #392 on: May 25, 2013, 12:41:58 AM »
Not voting(7): Zakeri,
Uh,

<Dormio> YOU SAW NOTHING.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:45:11 AM by Momiji Inubashiri »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #393 on: May 25, 2013, 12:48:00 AM »
HW 370:Well as everyone knows I'm okay with lynching BT. Maybe I'll even get an actual reason during the course of today, but I'm okay with waiting until d3 too, as we have plenty of cool lynches. Bard is totes not scum, regardless.
Shad 374:HEE HEE HEE
Also it's nice to see Zakeri is already fulfilling his meta again, except not really </3

Woah Zakeri has a vote and BT doesn't, is that right? Oh hey apparently not.

Not interested in a HW lynch until after Kotarou is found because if he ITP wins the game upon finding Kotarou then like why would we even bother lynching him

if he's still around around kotarou dies or in lylo or something sure I guess but

we have plenty of great people to lynch apart from HW so I'm not really worried, if HW was like the only person who seemed like scum it'd be totes different but

Gonna reread people later, and by later I mean see you tomorrow morning.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #394 on: May 25, 2013, 12:52:23 AM »
lynching itps in lylo is a really good way to lose the game

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #395 on: May 25, 2013, 12:57:08 AM »
By around you mean until? And I guess it would depend on if he murders me tonight. >_> huh what if you want to be buddies you have to at least try to find the scumbags, my role pm says Town and I don't like cuddling with yellow people. (I'M NOT RACIST I JUST WANT TO KILL GERMANS AND LYNCH THE NON-GREENS)

cut well Serela is really good at losing in LYLO..

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #396 on: May 25, 2013, 12:58:03 AM »
meanwhile scum!IHNN has to re-read the thread and bullshit up a new case QUICK because the person he's voted is confirmed non-mafia

« Reply #397 on: May 25, 2013, 12:59:32 AM »
huh what if you want to be buddies you have to at least try to find the scumbags,
i did and im voting one.

like i said i'll try and make a real post tomorrow just so that town has some incentive not to policy lynch me (besides that it'd be pro-scum if they did but you know that's not gonna stop bard from pushing it), but today isn't really the best time so uh

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #398 on: May 25, 2013, 12:59:59 AM »
id probably consider reading your posts if i was town and wanted to lynch mafia but i basically have this game in the bag and would rather coast

You're not really helping your case, HW, if you're making a post like this. I looked at all of IHNN's evidence against you and I agree on every single case. So guess what?

##Vote: huh what

Cut:
meanwhile scum!IHNN has to re-read the thread and bullshit up a new case QUICK because the person he's voted is confirmed non-mafia

And where were you confirmed non-mafia?
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

« Reply #399 on: May 25, 2013, 01:03:03 AM »
well i'm not "confirmed" but if you look back at my d1 it's pretty obvious i was posting from the perspective of a third party; i was pushing 2 scum because 3 mafia + itp + voteblock is really, really unfair for town

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #400 on: May 25, 2013, 01:07:26 AM »
Not confirmed is not confirmed. It is not "obvious" that you were posting from a third-party perspective. In fact, as IHNN mentioned, you mentioned a bunch of different names in one or two line posts, even Shadoweh's and now from your posts you apparently want to be "buddies" with him. Hell, even Rai's back-and-forth had more justification than your mentioning of different suspects. You are REALLY not helping your case at all.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #401 on: May 25, 2013, 01:07:45 AM »
##Unvote HW
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #402 on: May 25, 2013, 01:09:35 AM »
Not confirmed is not confirmed. It is not "obvious" that you were posting from a third-party perspective. In fact, as IHNN mentioned, you mentioned a bunch of different names in one or two line posts, even Shadoweh's and now from your posts you apparently want to be "buddies" with him. Hell, even Rai's back-and-forth had more justification than your mentioning of different suspects. You are REALLY not helping your case at all.
WELL i'm sorry you think that and want to waste town's lynch on somebody who can remove themself from the game tonight.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #403 on: May 25, 2013, 01:10:14 AM »
WELL i'm sorry you think that and want to waste town's lynch on somebody who can remove themself from the game tonight.

Pardon?

« Reply #404 on: May 25, 2013, 01:14:43 AM »
if i target shadoweh tonight i'm removed from the game and flip

it's not like there's no precedence for this seeing as i was asking for koutarou's identity most of d1

anyway if town sheeps me on ihnn they will lynch a member of the mafia before i go :)

« Reply #405 on: May 25, 2013, 01:17:03 AM »
fwiw i can also see validon and affinity being mafia.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #406 on: May 25, 2013, 01:19:14 AM »
What would Koutarou be or be able to do? I seriously don't know what roles would be tied to what names, so at this point you're just being confusing. >.>

« Reply #407 on: May 25, 2013, 01:19:57 AM »
if you're confused then you can work toward your wincon by unvoting me and voting ihnn instead. hope that helps

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #408 on: May 25, 2013, 01:21:58 AM »
Also, I can't believe you've been paying attention if you haven't caught my softclaim. Not that I'm an important role or anything, but if you caught on you would have seen that, no, I'm not mafia. I figured someone with knowledge of Rewrite could figure it out, but it seems everyone overlooked it.

« Reply #409 on: May 25, 2013, 01:22:53 AM »
i dont read visual novels for nerds

affinity might be scummier than ihnn actually. Hmmm

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #410 on: May 25, 2013, 01:25:21 AM »
if you're confused then you can work toward your wincon by unvoting me and voting ihnn instead. hope that helps

Don't tell me what to do. I make my own voting decisions. No one forced me to vote you. I made that choice myself, so if you're going to just call me mafia on that, then you're even worse than I thought.

Cut:
affinity might be scummier than ihnn actually. Hmmm

And there you go, jumping on all kids of different names. If you say in your signature that you "lynch with passion," then stop going all over the place. If you were focusing on just IHNN, that's one thing. If you keep jumping like this seemingly randomly, then you are not helping your case. At all.

Validon98

• Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #411 on: May 25, 2013, 01:27:22 AM »
Of course, I know Affinity is a valid choice, but still, you've suddenly jumped on him again when before you were all for lynching IHNN. And before you called Shadoweh a maflord. Seriously, how many people are you reading scum?

« Reply #412 on: May 25, 2013, 01:30:52 AM »
dude my signature is modified copypasta

ok nevermind, validon is derptown, especially given what he said about the softclaim. he's also probably a job alt.

affinity feels really fake to me because of how much time he spends talking about his own predicament instead of scumhunting or expanding on his priorities. sure, people were voting him, but it was never that serious until the end of the day. it's really unnatural how quick he was to give up on pushing bbm, too. i'd probably lynch him

cut: shadoweh is basically confirmed town if she really is kotarou, but if you read my posts you'd know i changed my mind on her because of something zak said. other than that my scumpicks are ihnn + affinity right now, not sure who i'd go for after that because i haven't re-read in a while

« Reply #413 on: May 25, 2013, 01:32:07 AM »
confirmed town to me at least, before validon makes another nitpick post

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #414 on: May 25, 2013, 01:37:07 AM »
Ugh I'm not getting anything from looking at D1 posts now.  Hopefully overnight my brain makes sense of what happened/people post stuff.  It's hard to find the scum in a game where everyone looks town  :ohdear: (everyone except the obvious huh what)

This post makes literally no sense.  I was re-reading the thread to see if anyone else jumped out at me to look more in-depth at, and as Validon has pointed out you?re far from confirmed anything.  Also as Validon has pointed out, your play has gotten continually worse.  At this point I?m not likely to buy anything you claim because I think your play is that scummy.
anyway if town sheeps me on ihnn they will lynch a member of the mafia before i go :)
You said this about SilentShaman too and look how that turned out.

« Reply #415 on: May 25, 2013, 01:38:31 AM »
zzzz

##Unvote
##Vote: Affinity

change in convictions

« Reply #416 on: May 25, 2013, 01:39:29 AM »
This post makes literally no sense.  I was re-reading the thread to see if anyone else jumped out at me to look more in-depth at, and as Validon has pointed out you?re far from confirmed anything.  Also as Validon has pointed out, your play has gotten continually worse.  At this point I?m not likely to buy anything you claim because I think your play is that scummy.
this is what nnr said in defcon and look what he and i flipped in that game

itps 1
mafia 0

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #417 on: May 25, 2013, 01:41:46 AM »
##Vote IHNN

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #418 on: May 25, 2013, 01:44:02 AM »
I'm inclined to let HW suicide if he can kill himself tonight. No reason to waste our lynch on him. His antics by the end really do get me suspicious, but there's no real reason to lynch him now if he's offering to kill himself. Otherwise, we kill him tomorrow and all's still right with the world.

##Vote: Shadoweh

I'm really more interested in the scum lurking in broad daylight. And by lurking, I really mean lurking. Losing your vote is maybe an excuse not to do shit. However, the first thing Shadoweh's done today is attempt to replicate the situation that lost her her vote in the first day. This is not townie behaviour. Town should want to keep its vote. Moreover, she has not attempted to provide any sort of input on where to aim our anti-scum guns, and I'm sorely disappointed in her as a result.

« Reply #419 on: May 25, 2013, 01:45:03 AM »
Bard if you lynch Shadoweh I won't be able to suicide.