Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114473 times)

Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 3)
« Reply #990 on: October 08, 2012, 11:12:27 PM »
Fuck really 50%?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #991 on: October 08, 2012, 11:13:36 PM »
Because it is important, let me state it again: When Day 2 started, IHNN made exactly 0 effort to at least somewhat crumb that ActionDan showed up a Town result. IHNN, what motivated you to think that your Cop result would have to be tampered with?

Hero: Thanks for the clarification. That's important to me. As far as your role is concerned DrRawr did not act at all last night, then.

Bardiche

Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #992 on: October 08, 2012, 11:16:09 PM »
reminder that px said this game was "role madness with some elements that could be considered bastard", read: he's basically the mafia host equivalent of a used car salesman

At least three roleblockers in one game is an element that could be considered bastard modding. In this case, the entire group is presented an unlikely scenario.

Strongly implying to a Cop that there is a second Cop is bastard modding. In that case, one specific person is given undue reason to worry and is messed with.

Unless we have a second Cop, my definition of Bastard Modding doesn't exactly allow for fucking with IHNN on top of being a self-lyncher.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #993 on: October 08, 2012, 11:17:47 PM »
Hero: Thanks for the clarification. That's important to me. As far as your role is concerned DrRawr did not act at all last night, then.

Just to clarify in case you really thought it was last night,
I repeat,
I Tracked DrRawr Night 1 - I did not see him target anyone.

Bardiche

Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 4)
« Reply #994 on: October 08, 2012, 11:21:25 PM »
Oh, right, my bad. As far as your role is concerned he did not act Night 1.

I'd love to stay up and solve this role puzzle, but I'm kinda tired and need to see people's responses to my rhetoric. I especially want to hear Chaotick after prolonged absence and Shadoweh after not playing the game the entire game nearly, exception posts notwithstanding.

So I'm going to sleep and tomorrow this had better all come together like a mathematical equation.

Catch.
(ノ゜o゜)ノ    ●~*     Σ(゜д゜)

« Reply #995 on: October 08, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »
Why the hell are you talking about killing IHNN? o_O
hes a self hammer miller cop, with a threat of a double voter. if he even steps into lylo hes instantly dead. thus he needs to be removed

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #996 on: October 08, 2012, 11:30:38 PM »
Impossible, you could not target actiondan d1
ah, but I did.

rawr, either your role whiffed on Dan or you're lying, and I'm inclined to believe the latter.
##Vote rawr

If you want to lynch me over this go right ahead you'll see I'm town cop and know rawr is scum.
If ihnn is gambiting for his death he better stop
Would I really gambit for my death?  I'm trying to make the most of my time in this game as I become a liability to town in LYLO.

IHNN, you copped ActionDan Night 1, correct? Was the result "Town", or was the result a failure?
The result was town.

I'm skeptical of IHNN's claim, because his opening D2 post laments the lack of flip, though his result should've somehow pointed out one or another. He also failed to mention his night target in the list of people, and that list was quite extensive.

He must be held accountable for dropping Shadoweh AND ActionDan the following Day, but investigating ActionDan in lieu of Shadoweh... his top Scum pick. His last mention of ActionDan on Day 1 is that he doesn't want to see ActionDan go, so he's clearly not a priority.

Why then would he investigate the one who conveniently died today? Not sure what to make of the ID card story, not excluding possibility of it never having been meant to belong to a player at all. Why put in a Miller Cop if the only one who can Cop is... the Cop? Doesn't make sense except when Bastard Modding and I was told this isn't Bastard Mod.
That list was everyone I felt needed to be mentioned.  I didn't want to see ActionDan go because, and I quote, "the evil you know over the evil you don't know".
I investigated ActionDan because that was the read I was the most unsure of at the time.  I investigated Shadoweh to stop waffling on her.  I have no idea why I'm miller cop but whatever (also I claimed the ID card thing way before Raitaki's flip).

IHNN, what motivated you to think that your Cop result would have to be tampered with?
Role madness+ActionDan's conflicting claims+his really scummy play.  I didn't want to out myself as a cop yet and couldn't defend him.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #997 on: October 08, 2012, 11:35:30 PM »
I guess that's true.

Can we kill him -tomorrow- night? He IS also, like, a cop.

I'd respond to Bard's reasons for not liking me agreeing with IHNN but he'd probably get mad if I did before IHNN responds, so I'll wait o: Oh wait look there he did.

Quote from: IHNN
rawr, either your role whiffed on Dan or you're lying, and I'm inclined to believe the latter.
No no no and no. Dude. How many times do I have to say that maybe rawr's role doesn't mess this stuff up?

Quote from: Bard
because his opening D2 post laments the lack of flip, though his result should've somehow pointed out one or another.
Silly

Some of Bard's other points are more legit though
Also his hard work is making me more :I about my read on him. Bleh. I again have to grudgingly admit he may be town, except with "probably" at this point instead of "maybe".
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #998 on: October 08, 2012, 11:37:46 PM »
No no no and no. Dude. How many times do I have to say that maybe rawr's role doesn't mess this stuff up?
I skimmed the page and a half I missed while having dinner for the stuff relevant to me, then went back and re-read (also that first part I had typed before you said any of that)

rawr, is there any way you can get confirmation one way or the other?

« Reply #999 on: October 09, 2012, 01:14:37 AM »
I literally have no idea what to think at this point

IHNN role has got to be the most fucked up roll ever. If at any point IHNN lived to lylo the game is automatically over, he selfhammers and scum have a double voter. This shit is beyond fucked up for a role madness game. To essentially not have the game end in the worst fucking possible way, we either:
a. end the game before lylo(joke)
b. accidentally lynch our own town cop
c. we have to vig our own town sided cop or hope for to god that scum decide to lynch IHNN
I can think that PX would not be that much of a jerkoff to add in such an awful role in the game, so this is why i think IHNN is full shit. this role actually goes against our win condition in the end seeing as it can be used to insta-win in lylo is the time occurs. Also apparently lylo is not announced to us, only if town can lose before the next day starts, so fucking hoooray scum also get to 1up us with IHNN role. Honestly if we do end up lynching IHNN and he does actually flip a selfhammering miller cop, I would essentially think he is THAT unlucky of getting such an awful role.

At this point im am beyond frustrated with how this turned out.
TOWN
Bardiche
Rawr
Hero999
Zakeri
Serela

Scum
Shadoweh
Raikaria
IHNN
Sir chaotick

If IHNN actually did get such a fucking ridiculous roll i think id have to stop playing mafia in general. I am hoping to lynch IHNN today just to clear up just how fucking ridiculous his roll is.

Also it actually doesnt even matter, scum have a double voter so if that mafia weasels his way into lylo he can instantly win. FUCK im thinking of just not even posting tomorrow with how fucking stupid this is. IHNN role just sounds so awful at this point, i just want it lynched.

Ill be on for the next 3 or 4 hours but tomorrow ill just lurk and may just not even bother

« Reply #1000 on: October 09, 2012, 01:18:08 AM »
Also i am not notified if my roll was successful. But i assume the fact that because the revive is blockable, if my target lived the night my role was successful.

« Reply #1001 on: October 09, 2012, 01:18:47 AM »
now my head fucking hurts

« Reply #1002 on: October 09, 2012, 01:19:52 AM »
i forgot the most important part
##Vote: IHNN

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1003 on: October 09, 2012, 01:21:21 AM »
IHNN role has got to be the most fucked up roll ever.
yup.

Though it raises a good point now that I think about it: scum doublevoter+hated is just retarded, and there's no way that would get into the finished setup unless the reviewer missed it please tell me this isn't the case

So, going off of that, the doublevoter is actually TOWN-sided, or at the very least ITP.

Can we lynch a scumspect today, have stuff happen overnight and lynch me tomorrow UNLESS I find scum with my cop?  I think this is the best way forward.

« Reply #1004 on: October 09, 2012, 01:24:16 AM »
So, going off of that, the doublevoter is actually TOWN-sided, or at the very least ITP.
I dont think thats quite possible

Also could you full claim?

« Reply #1005 on: October 09, 2012, 01:25:54 AM »
I dont think thats quite possible
Let me clarify, that person has had 3 days and apparently half of d4 to claim. If that person were town, they would have cleared this shit up long ago

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1006 on: October 09, 2012, 01:27:42 AM »
Also rawr if you're voting me because I got a bad role and only because of that I'm going to be >.< because keeping me around another day/night cycle isn't horrible, what we do is switch me and a scum suspect lynch around and I stay around 1 more day every night I find scum and hopefully get NKed because my target tonight...IS YOU

Also could you full claim?
I have already.  Hated Miller Cop (rolename is not that).  flavor is back on page 2.

Let me clarify, that person has had 3 days and apparently half of d4 to claim. If that person were town, they would have cleared this shit up long ago
It'd be a powerful role for town that would want to stay hidden, like I did with cop.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1007 on: October 09, 2012, 01:28:44 AM »
Also I know that it's censored there, I have no interest in being pegged by Zakeri and my refusal to swear seems to have kept me alive  :V

« Reply #1008 on: October 09, 2012, 01:30:18 AM »
Also rawr if you're voting me because I got a bad role and only because of that I'm going to be >.< because keeping me around another day/night cycle isn't horrible, what we do is switch me and a scum suspect lynch around and I stay around 1 more day every night I find scum and hopefully get NKed because my target tonight...IS YOU
sadly yes that is why, its just unfathomable how fucking weird it is

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1011 on: October 09, 2012, 01:32:27 AM »
Because seriously NO ROLE should be so bad that the best way forward is to die AS TOWN, to the point where I actually seriously considered GETTING MYSELF MODKILLED just to avoid an abrupt end.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1012 on: October 09, 2012, 01:40:42 AM »
Rawr:The double-vote is most probably disabled in lylo. That's pretty much the norm for roles like that.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #1013 on: October 09, 2012, 01:52:09 AM »
IHNN is confirmed town, we aren't lynching him.
Also jesus why would you cop me you bloody.. -.-
Also I just woke up and did not expect five pages of ROLE MAAAADNESS

I told you I was something akin to Vengeful. I'm more like one of those exploding ankle bracelets now. Till death do us part. @_@

Since my role action went through on Night 1 as Raitaki has been furiously confirming I don't think Dan could have died and activated so.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1014 on: October 09, 2012, 01:56:02 AM »
IHNN is confirmed town, we aren't lynching him.
Also jesus why would you cop me you bloody.. -.-
Also I just woke up and did not expect five pages of ROLE MAAAADNESS

I told you I was something akin to Vengeful. I'm more like one of those exploding ankle bracelets now. Till death do us part. @_@

Since my role action went through on Night 1 as Raitaki has been furiously confirming I don't think Dan could have died and activated so.

So basically you are One-shot neighborizing vengeful?

Shadoweh

« Reply #1016 on: October 09, 2012, 01:59:03 AM »
Raitaki RaiKARIA god damn posts and the writing of them

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #1017 on: October 09, 2012, 02:00:36 AM »
I don't think my role was meant to be used as Vengeful actually. It just happened at the time I hadn't chosen a waifu and could have married whoever I wanted. I'm a one-shot neighbourizor that takes my lova' with me.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1018 on: October 09, 2012, 02:04:17 AM »
Lemme guess, you are a yandere?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1019 on: October 09, 2012, 02:05:38 AM »
Actually don't answer that, So you have
1 Active - 1 Shot Neighborizer
1 Passive - Vengeful