Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114610 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 3)
« Reply #900 on: October 08, 2012, 08:54:23 PM »
Also.

Zakeri, you have to prove your role actually works after all these failings, or even if Hero flips scum you're liable for lynchings. Rawr claimed, Rawr is pretty liable to be lynched himself, vigging means we can lynch someone else instead there you go.

If you go in terms of extra kills shortening off days, there's already likely going to be an extra death sometime because of our lovers pair (Which was exactly what I figured it was.). So we can take a vig without losing a day.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #901 on: October 08, 2012, 08:54:49 PM »
ok well that kinda solidifies all my ??? reads

My role: target someone they die for the night, this has priority before any other role. At the end of the night i can resurrect that person for the next day. The person stays dead if i am role blocked or stopped in any way.

so right now i have a pretty good town read on zakeri, serela, and hero999 ^^

-cut-
yea zakeri and idiot for trying the english name again

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #902 on: October 08, 2012, 08:55:17 PM »
Serela what happened to your suspicion on me. It occupied you for the better parts of Day 2 and Day 3, it can't just vanish without a word.

Bardiche

« Reply #903 on: October 08, 2012, 08:56:43 PM »
For what it's worth I counsel against any lynch until Zakeri gives answer, and if he gives none we lynch him.

« Reply #904 on: October 08, 2012, 08:57:19 PM »
but he just gave an answer :x about why he fails so hard

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #905 on: October 08, 2012, 09:01:41 PM »
Bard:Still there, but at this point in time Hero and Zakeri both have issues with their roles being apparently completely nonfunctional, along with Hero's already questionable play that was getting him wagon'd D3

I'm pretty sure Hero is scum at this point, after his role magically failing so he doesn't have to say who targetted Zak last night, despite a scum AND town roleblocker already being dead.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #906 on: October 08, 2012, 09:06:54 PM »
ok well that kinda solidifies all my ??? reads

My role: target someone they die for the night, this has priority before any other role. At the end of the night i can resurrect that person for the next day. The person stays dead if i am role blocked or stopped in any way.

so right now i have a pretty good town read on zakeri, serela, and hero999 ^^
What were your thoughts on Shadoweh/Raikaria again...?
Do you believe them or do you not?

Bardiche

« Reply #907 on: October 08, 2012, 09:09:17 PM »
but he just gave an answer :x about why he fails so hard

So that's what I was cut by. I'm fairly sure he has got an ability to effect a kill at night, though.

So either Zakeri fails or Hero fakeclaimed.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #908 on: October 08, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
So either Zakeri fails or Hero fakeclaimed.

Yes, this is the point of today. We should lynch one or the other. Either Zakeri for failing, or Hero to find out if Zakeri failed or if he fakeclaimed.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #909 on: October 08, 2012, 09:13:03 PM »
cant really say that lovers confirms both of them as town. though id probably kill raikaria if the opportunity arises

-cutx2-
mfw did no one read my role fucking seriously

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #910 on: October 08, 2012, 09:13:43 PM »
cant really say that lovers confirms both of them as town. though id probably kill raikaria if the opportunity arises

-cutx2-
mfw did no one read my role fucking seriously
Don't worry, I know you are effectively saying I'm dead and just don't know it.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #911 on: October 08, 2012, 09:15:29 PM »

I'd like to know why you consider me up for chopping.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

« Reply #912 on: October 08, 2012, 09:16:40 PM »
because i really do. from this night on ill just target you every night, if i am roleblocked or die you will too

« Reply #913 on: October 08, 2012, 09:17:06 PM »
or if there another roleblocker then you die and i live :D

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #914 on: October 08, 2012, 09:17:20 PM »
On another note, wasn't there talk about mass claiming today?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #915 on: October 08, 2012, 09:17:37 PM »
because i really do. from this night on ill just target you every night, if i am roleblocked or die you will too

You realize the temp-death will kill Shadoweh too, right? And she won't revive.

« Reply #916 on: October 08, 2012, 09:17:59 PM »
You realize the temp-death will kill Shadoweh too, right? And she won't revive.
no it wont

Bardiche

« Reply #917 on: October 08, 2012, 09:18:32 PM »
For what it is worth I can guarantee Zakeri has the ability to effect a kill at night and I have enough leads to believe it is a night vigilante. I'm flip-flopping on my read of him, but while his content isn't exactly good, I'm not inclined to believe his failure here is completely due to him.

There's also the matter of confirmed Scum trying real hard to get Zakeri lynched. I'm considering him Scum's favourite mislynch, so he's a solid Town for me based on circumstances. I wish I could base that on his conduct.

##Vote: Serela

Would vote Hero over Zakeri in a contest between the two but I need to update my read on Hero to be sure I find him scummy. In a contest, Zakeri is infinitely stronger due to my roleknowledge and the fact Scum evidently tried to get him lynched yesterday. Also, what are the odds of four roleblockers in one game?

ActionDan was a global roleblock, and Raitaki was Scum Roleblocker. Conqueror was Town Roleblocker. I don't buy Scum having a second Roleblocker so even that puzzle indicates Hero is Scum lying.

Hero, do you have an answer to my rhetoric?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #918 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:35 PM »
no it wont

Yes it does.

If I die, Shadoweh dies.

Your role temp-kills me.

Which causes Shadoweh to die.

Then I revive, but Shadoweh is still dead because I died, albeit for a short period.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #919 on: October 08, 2012, 09:19:43 PM »
I have no answer because I asked mod for a reason, and well the answer doesn't help.

« Reply #920 on: October 08, 2012, 09:20:20 PM »
trust me it wont, else i could have abused actiondan everynight and global role block everyone

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #921 on: October 08, 2012, 09:20:47 PM »
Also, rawr I think you need to clarify to these people what your role does.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #922 on: October 08, 2012, 09:21:56 PM »
so basically rawr if you want Raikaria dead you have to kill Shadoweh.

But seriously don't, Shadoweh is town and Raikaria probably is.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #923 on: October 08, 2012, 09:22:53 PM »
trust me it wont, else i could have abused actiondan everynight and global role block everyone

OK, OK, but if Shadoweh dies because of it... don't say I didn't warn you.

Bardiche

« Reply #924 on: October 08, 2012, 09:23:50 PM »
Also: Town Roleblockers wouldn't Roleblock a claimed Watcher/Tracker. I assume good play on the behalf of any hypothetical Town Roleblocker, so the move to Roleblock Hero would only make sense from a Scum perspective... and that assumes PX put in four Roleblocking roles, two on Scum and one on Town, and one Global Roleblock on Town.

The odds of that exist, this being PX, but since we also have evidence that NOT EVERYONE IS A ROLEBLOCKER, I think we can fairly assume there's not two roleblockers on Scum.

Also, on Serela, I am calling his claim into doubt: On Night 2, PX offered to end Night early if a majority was in consent. This would hypothetically reduce the time available to the one person who can act after Serela jazzed 'em with his role, but that seems a weird stance to take for a moderator. I'm not inclined to buy the claim, especially the naive belief that anti-Roleblock actions would be unblockable. His conduct as outlined earlier (pet case for all of Day 2/3, not making general sense, being even MORE of a dead weight to Town than normally and defending Raitaki indirectly) also raises my suspicion, so I'd like Serela to give answer on the specifics of his rolepower, what the flavour is, and why he believes his action would be permitted Night 2.

« Reply #925 on: October 08, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »
I kill people at night with priority over all other roles -> at the end of the night i automatically revive them -> if i am stopped in any way, the y remain dead.

Yet again if that were how my role works, i could have abused actiondan every night and roleblocked everyone for the next day and night. forever no more night kills

Also raikaria going on about shadowehs death and not his is amusing

i think bard flew past my role claim

Bardiche

« Reply #926 on: October 08, 2012, 09:25:25 PM »
Or I don't care about your roleclaim and would rather focus on the Scum In Front Of Me.

« Reply #927 on: October 08, 2012, 09:26:13 PM »
or most likely heros role failed because he couldnt target zakeri?

Bardiche

« Reply #928 on: October 08, 2012, 09:26:46 PM »
Unless you claimed you attacked Hero last night, of course, in which case WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BLOCK A CLAIMED WATCHER/TRACKER, otherwise, carry on Twittering as usual.

... it's English, but I have no clue what the fuck you guys are Tweeting.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #929 on: October 08, 2012, 09:27:08 PM »
I kill people at night with priority over all other roles -> at the end of the night i automatically revive them -> if i am stopped in any way, the y remain dead.

Yet again if that were how my role works, i could have abused actiondan every night and roleblocked everyone for the next day and night. forever no more night kills

Also raikaria going on about shadowehs death and not his is amusing

i think bard flew past my role claim

Wait a second.

Rawr, I think I found a flaw in your infinite feedback loop.

You kill Actiondan

His role happens

You're roleblocked

He stays dead.