Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 113091 times)

Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #780 on: October 06, 2012, 11:09:41 PM »
thats dumb

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #781 on: October 06, 2012, 11:12:54 PM »
thats dumb

What, the stuborn mule option?

Well mules are not smart. I never said my options were smart, did I?

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

« Reply #782 on: October 06, 2012, 11:15:20 PM »
i meant the part where you said
Honestly I don't care which of those three happens.
youve been saying that for a majority of the game, stop it

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #783 on: October 06, 2012, 11:20:48 PM »
Actually looking back, yeah Rai you've doing that quite a few times.
Make up your mind. There can be only so many mafia scum. :[

If anyone's wondering why I'm not productive despite being on MotK I'm at cousins' house and every time they see me on this page they're all like "what're you doing? what're you typing? an essay? what's that? what does this mean" "ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM >_>"
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #784 on: October 06, 2012, 11:26:17 PM »
i meant the part where you saidyouve been saying that for a majority of the game, stop it

Hey, hey, a lynch between three is better than a lynch between 4 or 6 like the earlier days.

It's an improvement, and one of those three I don't honestly expect to be lynched [Hero999], so it's just me being unsure between two in reality.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #785 on: October 06, 2012, 11:34:36 PM »
rawr:oh yeah that

k

Rawr D1:Seems town!rawr-like at first with regular questions and stuff, but soon rawr kind of drops of the map and doesn't give any opinions until everyone starts jabbing him and he spits out a read list. Which is alright, so it kind of balances out.

D2:Starts out strong!
...and then kind of stops doing anything that isn't kind of peanut-gallery-ish ever again.

Even Rawr's reads post d3 doesn't actually include much in the way of reasoning. His Zakeri opinion there is entirely based on role, null read on me because waffles, and "I don't really know on Raitaki but I don't really agree with his logic so he's more likely to flip scum I guess".
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #786 on: October 06, 2012, 11:36:21 PM »
Tomorrow though, I think it's important that we learn why Shadoweh is magically town to Raikaria.

Because she's playing abominably.

It wasn't too hard to clear her as town for Raikaria and the modvote on d2, but dear god, she practically does not exist. She's made like, one or two posts d2 and d3, and they were all highly insignificant.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #787 on: October 06, 2012, 11:44:57 PM »
Tomorrow though, I think it's important that we learn why Shadoweh is magically town to Raikaria.

Because she's playing abominably.

It wasn't too hard to clear her as town for Raikaria and the modvote on d2, but dear god, she practically does not exist. She's made like, one or two posts d2 and d3, and they were all highly insignificant.

Yes, I think I may be able to explain it more D4.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #788 on: October 06, 2012, 11:47:25 PM »
Indeed, the name claim could be used as a role confirmation nightkill from Zakeri if you wish, but that means we lose two townies, plus any mafia nightkills. [If mafia even have a nightkilling role, I mean they haven't kills so far]
Explain what you mean by this?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #789 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:32 PM »
Explain what you mean by this?

I'm thinking of a worst case scenario. If Rawr is town, and whoever we lynch in place of Rawr is town, we lose two townies. And then you throw in any nightkills from the mafia, and suddenly we have MYLO. [8 people, 3 of which are mafia]

I think it is a bad idea to have Zakeri use his Vig on anyone at this point. I specifically said two townies to point out the worst case.

I personally don't want a situation arising where MYLO could happen. I don't even want to risk it, not when we are this far from MYLO.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #790 on: October 06, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »
I assume it's 3 mafia anyway. It's usually 3 mafia in MoTK mafia games with this number of people every time I've played, and if there were 4, it would be possible for us to lose, in which case C.C would have told us.

« Reply #791 on: October 07, 2012, 12:01:06 AM »
Quote from: Bardiche
Regardless of my sense of humour, Zakeri is contradicting himself in his claim. If you're going to hold that my lack of humour in this matter is scummy, you're welcome to try and lynch me for it. Go convince everyone that only scum could have taken Zakeri completely serious.

Scum would take the roleclaim as seriously as you took it in order to spread confusion and cause distractions. It would create artificial reasons to vote for that person, and if a person were to somehow get away with their logic not being called bullshit, may even catch newbies up into going along with it and voting with them.
Town would not take the roleclaim that way because if the person was scum, they wouldn't have to take such an obviously inane statement and fuel it into a major reason to vote them.

I don't want to be caught defending Raitaki, but Bardiche is just so full of it. He's putting words Raitaki never said into his mouth. He never said I was town, and has been voting me for the past three days straight, why are you accusing him of voting me for being a townie? More importantly, there are people In this game who Literally claimed they would rather have their strongest town read lynched over someone who could possibly be scum. If you really believe this line of logic enough to vote on it, why did you ignore this post?

Conqueror

« Reply #792 on: October 07, 2012, 01:24:23 AM »
Eh, the context is completely different because we're arguing different things. That said, I don't find what what Raitaki said scummy because it's basically something I've been trying to say; Zak's roleclaim effectively removes the reason why we'd let him live to confirm the claim since no scum would claim with their rolename after that point (and I think Hero is town) so if we think he's scum there's no reason not to just lynch him. That said, I don't even know about Zak scum anymore. I really think Chaotick is the way to go here; maybe Zak can attempt to kill rawr or something.

I'm thinking of a worst case scenario. If Rawr is town, and whoever we lynch in place of Rawr is town, we lose two townies. And then you throw in any nightkills from the mafia, and suddenly we have MYLO. [8 people, 3 of which are mafia]
It's just strange that you'd pull up a hypothetical where rawr is town when you're voting rawr for being scum. :V Preemptively flipping people as town when they haven't yet is just really weird.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #793 on: October 07, 2012, 01:25:38 AM »
Edit: Not to mention that if Zak's vig is legit and it helps us remove a scummy player then that's an overall plus.

Conqueror

« Reply #794 on: October 07, 2012, 01:32:15 AM »
Was rereading IHNN because I can't remember him.

I've noticed that about Shadoweh though and honestly at this point wouldn't be sorry to see her go.  This holds for most people playing though.
Which is why I'm only taking into account the vote on Shadoweh.

Town: Myself, Shadoweh, Raikaria, Conq
Hero: because we know they can do that we can just treat it as another vote regardless of alignment of the votee.  Chaotick might be WIFON, Shadoweh was almost definitely not.
Shadoweh isn't playing like Shadoweh and so I'm a bit skeptical of your role-related proof Raikaria.

Uh so what's your actual opinion of Shadoweh? It's weird how you go from "Shadoweh is suspicious" to "the vote on Shadoweh was definitely not WIFOM" to "Shadoweh could be scum" again. Explain?

Conqueror

« Reply #795 on: October 07, 2012, 01:36:35 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: IHNN

Yeah, no. I don't see that coming from a town mindset. 3 hour window and he flip flops on Shadoweh for no discernible reason, pushing one way and then the other in accordance to what other people are saying. He's just going with the flow.

I like this lynch better than all the others except maybe rawr.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #796 on: October 07, 2012, 01:48:44 AM »
Was rereading IHNN because I can't remember him.

Uh so what's your actual opinion of Shadoweh? It's weird how you go from "Shadoweh is suspicious" to "the vote on Shadoweh was definitely not WIFOM" to "Shadoweh could be scum" again. Explain?
My actual opinion is...when she posts it looks town but she's not playing like she usually does which makes me unsure of that read.  The modvote swings towards town but I'm not sure no matter how much I look at it.

I actually was waffling on her there though  :derp:

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #797 on: October 07, 2012, 01:57:52 AM »
Stop lynching Rawr. He's the only one who can get shot right now. Also he's town but apparently that's not enough for some people. Rawr stop being suicidal.
And stop trying to direct power roles my way. You know I'm town so shove off foo'. Also Raikaria is the worst waifu, I should not have to yell in the topic to get some private lovin' going on. But at least he is loyal and cooks when I tell him to get in the kitchen make me some reads.

If I really wanted to scare the crap out of him I would tell Zak my role. '3' Rawr's kill everything plan is alot better then what you special people have plotted so far.

Holy shit are all of Serela's rage posts this awesome? Gettingg someone to claim and having Zak tell us the vig failed because of a lie is just as good as a cop you realize. Either Mans tell truth = Mans die or Mans lie because obviously scum aren't going to claim 'Scum Role Name here' and we lynch them. Easy peasy. I love you too though. So paranoid. So Serela-townie. :3

Conq: Serela IHNN Rawr Shadoweh Town + Bard Conq Zak maybe pile + Hero999 Raitaki Sir Chaotix scummy pile + Raikaria ???
Here's the deal, I think one of ya'll three is scum. I would actually be willing to guess it being Bard right now. Zak is still probably SK but eh. I think Hero still sounds scummy and Raitaki is kind of flailing like a doofus, and Chaotick hasn't spit out a read in three days so.

Bard: Oh, I get it. I guess that kind of makes sense actually. Just immune to death notes. Hum.

I think we should all pick one person and vote them. I think that person should be from the scummy pile. I think everyone voting Rawr should get bent. :D If I'm reading right after unvotes there really are no Wagons(tm). Fuck what is with you guys? I CHOOSE THIS ONE.

##Vote: Raitaki

Raikaria: There have been two deaths. Having a town-directed or serial-killer-but-playing-along vig kill wouldd be a godsend. Zak should try to kill as many people as he can.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #798 on: October 07, 2012, 02:00:31 AM »
Rawr stop being suicidal.
I AM A DOCTOR! YOU CAN NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #799 on: October 07, 2012, 02:01:05 AM »
Now that's the Shadoweh I'm used to.

brb sheeping
##Unvote
##Vote: Raitaki

« Reply #800 on: October 07, 2012, 02:02:37 AM »
ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #801 on: October 07, 2012, 02:11:11 AM »
hmmm that leaves raitaki at l-2
DEMANDING VOTE COUNT

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #802 on: October 07, 2012, 02:30:57 AM »
<_< >_>
Yeah, dis gaem

I thought I already pointed out the general lack of reasons for voting me? Am I seriously being voted and in danger of being lynched by 4 fools following their own misrep/guts/sheeps? :[

Fine. I'm Kirisame Marisa, Town Ordinary Magician. I'm pretty bored today. Today I've done things such as groping Reimu, "borrowing" some books from the library, and mugging an ID card off a random person. I can Night Raid someone to keep them from doing anything that night, but if someone visits me during a raid I can't do it the next night. So basically town roleblocker.
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #803 on: October 07, 2012, 02:31:36 AM »
Wait what where did that vote count post go

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #804 on: October 07, 2012, 02:36:18 AM »
The Phonepost Votecount - Accidentally Deleted and Reposted

Zakeri (1) - Raitaki
Raitaki (4) - Bardiche, DrRawr, Shadoweh, IHNN
Bardiche (1) - Zakeri
DrRawr (2) - Serela, Raikaria
IHNN (1) - Conq

Not Voting - Hero999

Raitaki is at L-2

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

||||||||||| 19%
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 02:38:00 AM by C.C. »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #805 on: October 07, 2012, 02:43:07 AM »
Stop lynching Rawr. He's the only one who can get shot right now.
Untrue! Hero can too.

Also, asking people to claim and get vigged is kind of lulzy. I mean there ARE townies who would go along with it I guess but am I wrong in thinking most wouldn't? Not to mention scum would lie their face off. (This is part of the reason I don't trust Rawr claiming after Zak did. But he's also crazy enough to really offer himself up as a vigshot as town. )

...at least Rai is my weakest town read, but rawr would still totally be a cooler lynch :T (Or Bard but no one caaares. I'd say Hero but night action shenanigans planned for tonight.)

I'm kind of busy now, so this is about it, bbl

« Reply #806 on: October 07, 2012, 02:47:32 AM »
let me put it this way, i would prefer the vig over a lynch

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #807 on: October 07, 2012, 02:48:41 AM »
Is that a softclaim of the nature of your role?

« Reply #808 on: October 07, 2012, 02:49:25 AM »
no

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #809 on: October 07, 2012, 02:49:57 AM »
(Or Bard but no one caaares.)
I care but I'm too busy sheeping Shadoweh to sheep you are sheep my own case on hero but night action shenanigans could help?