Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 113111 times)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 3)
« Reply #870 on: October 08, 2012, 08:08:57 PM »
Big question for Zakeri,
So you are saying...you made the same mistake... Again...?

« Reply #871 on: October 08, 2012, 08:09:08 PM »
Also: I have to die before LyLo.  100% true, since if I make it to LyLo both scum can vote me and I'll be dead.  Essentially as it stands now: either I die D5 or I die N4, or I get turbolynched in LyLo with nothing anyone can do to stop it.

da fuck srsly? also cc vote doesnt help either

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #872 on: October 08, 2012, 08:09:46 PM »
So as I said, saying to lynch Zakeri regardless of alignment is a scummy thing to say.

##Vote: Serela

Now who chainsawed me over that?
Bard, you missed my post :c

Before you even responded me about that yesterday, when I got back from the haircut place, I said "Oops, sorry! I totally missed Raitaki's post where he actually DID say to lynch Zakeri regardless of alignment. Okay, that's totally legit then." And then that I still didn't like everything else you said, but.

Here let me go get that for you. http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,13512.msg896218.html#msg896218

Okay, I didn't say it as clearly as I did here, but it was what I meant.

Now lookie here! Hero didn't die. Hero claims to have failed, despite the fact that the scum roleblocker just got lynched. And Zakeri, similarly, did not successfully do anything. (I swear, if you typoed the name after what happened n1, I will ;_; at you postgame.)

Not claiming flavor because of Zakeri reasons juuuust in case and because it's unimportant anyway, but I ##Hack someone at night to make their night action unblockable. I targetted Zakeri last night. (I targetted Conq N1 because supa townie, I targetted myself N2 after confirming with PX my action would completely fail otherwise so why not B) )

We're not lynching someone other then Zak or Hero today. For fucking serious.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #873 on: October 08, 2012, 08:13:51 PM »
is claiming the new hip thing right now?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #874 on: October 08, 2012, 08:14:04 PM »
##Vote Hero

Still think he's scum from the stuff I said d2. Now he's saying his action magically failed (Thereby not having to give results and possibly get 100% outed as lying scum), despite the scum roleblocker having already been dead. And Zakeri's kill didn't work on him, although I guess he could have just typoed it or something, but there's still the other two points.

I targetted Zak even though the roleblocker died, because Hero would have to say that he saw me target him. Unless he didn't target Zak at all due to said reason which would have sucked.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #875 on: October 08, 2012, 08:16:30 PM »
Rawr:My role is directly related to the logic I'm spewing out and negating that Bard thinks I'm scum as well, plus, it's also completely useless now because a town AND scum roleblocker have already died :V

If you want breadcrumbs, somewhere near the end of D2 I yell about wanting to GIVE ZAKERI A CHAAAANCE or something, (I hope it was worded more breadcrummy of my role then that), and N2 before I confirmed with PX that I'd be totally blocked if I didn't target myself, I said something in the thread about "I'm sending in a night action, and everyone else should too!", because I was kind of hoping my role had a use in letting someone still do an action that night.

« Reply #876 on: October 08, 2012, 08:20:42 PM »
did the mod confirm your role went through?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #877 on: October 08, 2012, 08:24:46 PM »
I don't get any messages but if I'm roleblocked I guess I'd probably get one! (If I was roleblocked I'd be fulfilling my role of getting other people not blocked!)

So afaik my actions have all succeeded.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #878 on: October 08, 2012, 08:25:29 PM »
da fuck srsly? also cc vote doesnt help either
Yep.  I realized that immediately on D1, but now it's critical to making the plans that I have to die >_<

I have Serela as a townread.
I have Hero as a scumread.
Serela has role reasons for voting Hero.
##Vote: Hero999

« Reply #879 on: October 08, 2012, 08:30:52 PM »
##Unvote
 :X

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #880 on: October 08, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »
Except the lovers claim means that's the guaranteed NK meaning we're probably in MyLo tomorrow where NO ONE VOTES ME because I could be quickhammered immediately.

Now now, there could be a town roleblocker that stops the nightkill or something.

Not to mention I haven't gone into what MY role does yet. I'll leave that up in the air.

Anyway, after hearing what Serela has to say, combined with lackluster/bad play throughout the game, and those possible slips over C.C that I've said about 5 times now [D2 Kneejerk], I'm more than happy to lynch Hero.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #881 on: October 08, 2012, 08:33:26 PM »
Go on keep voting, lets make this quick.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #882 on: October 08, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
Because honestly, this is quickly becoming a recurring theme in games I'm in.

« Reply #883 on: October 08, 2012, 08:34:40 PM »
or you guys could wait for zakeri and check if he failed(HARD) the vig

« Reply #884 on: October 08, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »
also hero is at l-2(possibly cc vote)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #885 on: October 08, 2012, 08:36:43 PM »
Go on keep voting, lets make this quick.

Because honestly, this is quickly becoming a recurring theme in games I'm in.

AtE doesn't help your case much, you know.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #886 on: October 08, 2012, 08:37:21 PM »
And i'm AtE in too...get my self killed faster. How is that Helping? You are a very amusing person.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #887 on: October 08, 2012, 08:38:22 PM »
Eitherway, I personally doubt Zakeri can mess up his role and not ask for clarification why.
##Vote Zakeri

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #888 on: October 08, 2012, 08:39:18 PM »
or you guys could wait for zakeri and check if he failed(HARD) the vig
##Unvote
consider my vote there but not there to prevent an inopportune hammer.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #889 on: October 08, 2012, 08:39:52 PM »
Zakeri typoing the vig would suck, but it also apparently means he wouldn't be allowed to try to kill Hero again anyway. Unless the system works amusingly awkwardly enough that "Haruri" being unable to be killed doesn't do a thing about "Haruhi".

I'll have to leave that to him, though.

Hero's side of the thing is pretty bad as well for reasons I explained earlier. Only way I wouldn't lynch him is if Zakeri was like "I CAN TOTALLY NK HIM TONIGHT". Even -then- I'd like to just go ahead and lynch him just in case. He could always be a godfather or vanilla bulletproof scum or whatever. Or Zak's role could fail again for whatever reason. Lynching is so much more reliable.

Eitherway, I personally doubt Zakeri can mess up his role and not ask for clarification why.
##Vote Zakeri
He did, you silly. He asked about your Source, which he has to not mess up either in order to actually get you killed.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #890 on: October 08, 2012, 08:40:13 PM »
If I really wanted to get into reasons such as "flavor" I would include that his flavor seems very counter to his role name.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #891 on: October 08, 2012, 08:40:59 PM »
And i'm AtE in too...get my self killed faster. How is that Helping? You are a very amusing person.

AtE is appeal to Emotion. You seemed to be attempting to make people pity you by saying it's a recurring theme.

It's usually not a particularly town sign using that. It's not helping you avoid the noose. That that as advice.

Nice to see I'm not being ignored anymore, by the way. I've transcended from annoying to amusing.

##Unvote
consider my vote there but not there to prevent an inopportune hammer.

You already unvoted :/

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #892 on: October 08, 2012, 08:41:37 PM »
Zakeri typoing the vig would suck, but it also apparently means he wouldn't be allowed to try to kill Hero again anyway. Unless the system works amusingly awkwardly enough that "Haruri" being unable to be killed doesn't do a thing about "Haruhi".

I'll have to leave that to him, though.

Hero's side of the thing is pretty bad as well for reasons I explained earlier. Only way I wouldn't lynch him is if Zakeri was like "I CAN TOTALLY NK HIM TONIGHT". Even -then- I'd like to just go ahead and lynch him just in case. He could always be a godfather or vanilla bulletproof scum or whatever. Or Zak's role could fail again for whatever reason. Lynching is so much more reliable.
He did, you silly. He asked about your Source, which he has to not mess up either in order to actually get you killed.

Un no, that is not the clarification I was talking about. I was talking about Mod clarification about "how to use your role power accurately"

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #893 on: October 08, 2012, 08:43:29 PM »
Anyhow this argument is redundant because the person of interest to both sides is "not here".

« Reply #894 on: October 08, 2012, 08:44:56 PM »
yes he is, hes just hiding

« Reply #895 on: October 08, 2012, 08:46:30 PM »
...urge to lynch Zakeri rising...
I support this post.
##Vote: Zakeri

"Haruhi Suzumiya, (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Super Detective." Was what was denied. If you think that's unfair, well, stand in line. I triple checked everything, and even looked up in the dictionary how to spell "Melancholy."
##Unvote

I'm serious, by the way. I know, play to my win condition and all, but I would not be angry if you all decided to lynch me today.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #896 on: October 08, 2012, 08:47:23 PM »
You already unvoted :/
Yes.  Consider my vote to still be there, just not in number to prevent an early hammer.  We don't want an accidental (or "accidental") C.C. hammer cutting the day short.

« Reply #897 on: October 08, 2012, 08:47:55 PM »
I'm not hiding, you're talking too fast. also,
##Unvote
I just noticed possible L-1.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #898 on: October 08, 2012, 08:48:18 PM »
Oh derp I don't know how I thought it was Dr.Rawr who unvoted twice, when one was you and the other was him @_@

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #899 on: October 08, 2012, 08:51:15 PM »
Another question, You tried the English version for ActionDan, and then you see his lynch and role name, and it specifically said the japanese version...
Actually screw this train of thought this is just attacking your abilities now and not whichever.