Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 113016 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 3)
« Reply #750 on: October 06, 2012, 08:31:06 PM »
Various reactions throughout the game. I've listed and linked to them before. If those don't convince you then I cannot convince you. Simple as that.

The thing is that I like evidence a lot. Like with Serela's latest vote on me, I could say it's an obvious chainsaw defence of Zakeri, because he's not discrediting my case on Zakeri so much as he is voting me for being who I am and slandering my play as "unfun and unhelpful". On the other hand, I don't really have anything to prove to that that is the case, since Serela could seriously just be very angry because I didn't assume humour in a role madness game PX is hosting while the role I hold has a really ridiculous side to it.

I can't say I'm surprised since he's been wanting me to be Scum the entire game anyway, so jumping at something like that feels like the next logical step.

If you have anything solid to point to Hero being the holder of that vote that isn't up to multiple likely interpretations I'll be voting him right there with you. Until that time I just cannot see myself convinced to vote him for that reason - there may be other reasons but I admit I am lost on what they are.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #751 on: October 06, 2012, 08:33:01 PM »
Bard: we(or at least me) are not criticizing you for having no sense of humour, but for going all crazy because Zakeri made a joke. Having no sense of humour may be a sufficient condition for the latter to happen, but it's not the part that needs changing right now: it's the latter part. Plus, if you really need proof that it was a simple exaggeration(which is slightly unfathomable): did you receive a sex in your role PM? Age? Vehicle licence? I doubt you received all of them; I know I didn't.

Of course, I am not saying that Zakeri's claim isn't contradicting himself in another way, but just hammering on that joke will get no one anywhere.

##Unvote
because I'm not sure of my reads anymore.

Rawr: explain. Why would I need vigging?

Okay, there's that post out of the window...
Indeed, I did make a passing stab against Zakeri. However, Bard had already made one on Raitaki, only to follow it up with another on Zakeri.
Also, that was an entirely different kind of exaggeration. Don't confuse exaggeration as in "literary device/joke" with exaggeration as in "overestimating an aspect of something".

I think I'm hurting my own head now.

And no, I didn't come to a conclusion in the end: I abandoned the full reread since people(you included) were telling me not to.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #752 on: October 06, 2012, 08:33:34 PM »
Bard what the hell is wrong with you. Stop being all like if Zakeri town this if Zakeri town that. That was my counterargument for people who think Zakeri is town. If you take that as "Raitaki would lynch town!Zakeri" then hey give me a situation where I can know Zakeri is town and we're cooking.

Also, no comments on Raikaria's stuff about C.C. vote. Knee deep in extreme WIFOM territory.

The amounts of facepalm-worthy material in this game is sapping what motivation I have left to spend a lot of time in this round :[
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #753 on: October 06, 2012, 08:36:35 PM »
Also, this attack is coming in at a pretty bad hour, namely that hour where you're likely to have to go to sleep within ten minutes. Blech.

At least if I get lynched in the night(the real one), I suppose my flip will provide clarity into matters. Not sure if I should claim in advance of getting mobbed.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #754 on: October 06, 2012, 08:39:05 PM »
If you have anything solid to point to Hero being the holder of that vote that isn't up to multiple likely interpretations I'll be voting him right there with you. Until that time I just cannot see myself convinced to vote him for that reason - there may be other reasons but I admit I am lost on what they are.

Unfortunately I have presented everything I have.

Also, this attack is coming in at a pretty bad hour, namely that hour where you're likely to have to go to sleep within ten minutes. Blech.

At least if I get lynched in the night(the real one), I suppose my flip will provide clarity into matters. Not sure if I should claim in advance of getting mobbed.

That wouldn't help, because Zakeri might just vig you if you claim.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #755 on: October 06, 2012, 08:40:12 PM »
That wouldn't help, because Zakeri might just vig you if you claim.

...maybe that needn't be a problem.

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #756 on: October 06, 2012, 08:46:13 PM »
The Phonepost Votecount - Twenty Percent Power

Hero999 (1) - IHNN
Zakeri (1) - Raitaki
Raitaki (2) - Bardiche, DrRawr
Bardiche (3) - Zakeri, Serela, SirChaotick
SirChaotick (1) - Conq

Not Voting - Raikaria, Hero999, Shadoweh

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

||||||||||| 20%

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #757 on: October 06, 2012, 08:46:44 PM »

True, your claim could lead to a Zakeri lynch, or your role might protect you somehow, or you don't give all the info.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #758 on: October 06, 2012, 08:47:13 PM »
And no, I didn't come to a conclusion in the end: I abandoned the full reread since people(you included) were telling me not to.
-.-
No, I meant that you didn't need to post the entire thing in the thread if you weren't going to come to any conclusions because it just clutters the thread. What did you get from the parts you did read?

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #759 on: October 06, 2012, 08:47:36 PM »
he has a point.  There's a lot of hypotheticals here so I'm not going to think too much into role shenanigans.

Right now, Hero's content has improved somewhat but I still want him lynched over any of the alternatives.
Likewise, Bard's content has retreated (can't think a better word for opposite of improved) into worse territory.

Shadoweh isn't playing like Shadoweh and so I'm a bit skeptical of your role-related proof Raikaria.

Can we please just lynch everybody who has votes on them?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #760 on: October 06, 2012, 08:50:13 PM »
I just realized that the first 40% of the battery went away in 20 hours, but then it took only 11 hours for PX to take away the next 30%. No wonder we're already at 20%. Screw you PX; this is worse than hard deadlines.  :V

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #761 on: October 06, 2012, 08:50:34 PM »
Speaking of lynching an updated votecount could be useful too, to see how much time we have left and where votes are because there were a LOT of votes and unvotes.

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #762 on: October 06, 2012, 08:51:47 PM »
-.-
No, I meant that you didn't need to post the entire thing in the thread if you weren't going to come to any conclusions because it just clutters the thread. What did you get from the parts you did read?

Well, in that case, I misunderstood everyone, because I stopped reading everything and returned to the present discussion.
From what I read, Zakeri came out top, but that only extends to the start of Day 2 so it matters exactly nothing.
##Unvote

« Reply #763 on: October 06, 2012, 08:53:41 PM »
rawr, why are you voting for Raitaki?
because i think hes has a good chance of flipping scum
if my town reads are: Shadoweh, conq, bardiche, raikaria, me, IHNN(slightly)
that only leaves: serela, raitaki, sirchaotick, zakeri, Hero999

Given that im leaning more town on hero999, that only leaves 4 people that could possibly be scum.

Zakeris role i cant actually tell if its town aligned or not, but given that we can use it for something such as narrowing the list of potential scum which seems to be large for everyone =/

serela has made to many waffles for me to consume through out the entire game but that seems to happen all the time

that leaves only raitaki left, but i feel there isnt enough for me to go by because of his lave d2. Considering he has made logic which i really dont agree with i think he has a higher chance of flipping scum

Also name claiming if zakeri decides to im cool enough to vig Dokuro-chan (Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan) Town Bludgeoning Angel

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #764 on: October 06, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
What about me?

« Reply #765 on: October 06, 2012, 08:55:45 PM »
what about you?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #766 on: October 06, 2012, 08:57:14 PM »
what about you?

you give reasons for your other scum reads but don't mention SirChaotick, who you listed as scum.

« Reply #767 on: October 06, 2012, 08:58:03 PM »
idk, hes a newb who hasnt played the game before. what do you want from me?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #768 on: October 06, 2012, 08:59:03 PM »
idk, hes a newb who hasnt played the game before. what do you want from me?

In which case you should be reading him as town or null, and not scum.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #769 on: October 06, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »
Oh wait you put hjim in 'everyone else' not necessarily scum.

My bad. I guess that means you do have a null read on him.

« Reply #770 on: October 06, 2012, 09:01:18 PM »
ok

SirChaotick

• Mathematics.
  • Fun for EVERYONE.
« Reply #771 on: October 06, 2012, 09:01:46 PM »
I fear I have to depart immediately. So for the time being, goodnight.

おやすみ
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:17:39 PM by C.C. »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #772 on: October 06, 2012, 09:18:30 PM »
おやすみ means Night.

Google Translate OP.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #773 on: October 06, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »
Where's my なさい? I will not be happy with a mere お休み, no!

うらさい
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 09:38:46 PM by C.C. »
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #774 on: October 06, 2012, 10:02:40 PM »
I just realized how much of a derp I am about asking for a votecount when there was one a few posts above that I didn't see.

Anyway, out of the people with votes; I really don't want to lynch Bard.

So, out of mainly worries about consolidation, and thinking out of the people with votes he is the least-town of the group:

##Vote: Raitaki

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #775 on: October 06, 2012, 10:54:46 PM »
Guh. If we're not lynching Bard.

##Vote Rawr
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #776 on: October 06, 2012, 10:56:10 PM »
Guh. If we're not lynching Bard.

##Vote Rawr

Actually I'll hop to this if there's a chance this could happen. Rawr's pretty useless and I'm not sure on Raitaki.

##Vote: DrRawr

« Reply #777 on: October 06, 2012, 11:03:57 PM »
ur face is pretty useless, but ya know were not lynching that are we?

i also see serela has done an actual reread of me and would like to ask where i went wrong?

« Reply #778 on: October 06, 2012, 11:05:24 PM »
or possibly hav zakeri vig me tonight, i did just name claim and neither of you want him lynched(so i assume you dont think he scum at this point)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #779 on: October 06, 2012, 11:08:34 PM »
Indeed, the name claim could be used as a role confirmation nightkill from Zakeri if you wish, but that means we lose two townies, plus any mafia nightkills. [If mafia even have a nightkilling role, I mean they haven't kills so far]

I'm kinda flicking between a Raitaki lynch, lynching Rawr, or just sticking to the Hero lynch regardless of what happens and being a stubborn mule.

Honestly I don't care which of those three happens.