Author Topic: Just some non-existant scripts  (Read 4307 times)

Tao-Sensei

• Wants to be Icemilk.
  • What do you mean I can't be Icemilk?
Just some non-existant scripts
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:35:08 PM »
So I figured keeping this topic here would drive me to actually make something, so here it is, one big topic for whenever I get around to making things, in order of priority.

Complete

Absolutely nothing.

Not Complete/Ideas

Soga no Tojiko Boss Battle
Rin Kaenbyou Boss Battle
Tewi Inaba Boss Battle

So yeah, this is really just here for motivation and as a placeholder for my things, if that's alright with everyone else.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

• Aspiring Mathematician of Brilliant Laziness
Re: Just some non-existant scripts
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 03:34:17 PM »
I'm just curious. How much have you worked on the incomplete projects that you've listed? I think all of the ideas sound pretty interesting.
Anyway, good luck with your projects. I want to see them when they're finished~

fondue

• excuse me
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 06:55:31 PM »
Fingers crossed you'll be using PH3~ MoTK really needs more PH3 scripters.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 09:10:19 PM »
Fingers crossed you'll be using PH3~ MoTK really needs more PH3 scripters.
I'll be a ph3 scripter when I stop being lazy and actually release something  :V My scripts probably won't be much, but maybe someone will find them entertaining.
Tao, don't feel discouraged if you're a 0.12m scripter, though. It's always nice to see more scripters  :)
Anyway, when it comes to ph3 scripters, we have TalosMistake, Fondue, Miransu Uwabami, gtbot, and several more~
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 09:28:34 PM by Maths ~Angelic Version~ »

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 11:14:57 PM »
I'll be a ph3 scripter when I stop being lazy and actually release something  :V My scripts probably won't be much, but maybe someone will find them entertaining.
Tao, don't feel discouraged if you're a 0.12m scripter, though. It's always nice to see more scripters  :)
Anyway, when it comes to ph3 scripters, we have TalosMistake, Fondue, Miransu Uwabami, gtbot, and several more~
If it makes you feel better Tao, I'm a .12m scripter.  ph3 is a little more advanced than .12m, so don't worry.

Tewi actually was a boss I had ideas for too.  :3

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2013, 11:30:26 PM »
Ph3 might be easier to learn but since most of the people here script with 0.12, it is harder for us to transition into Ph3. If I wasn't so lazy, and because always having to update Danmakufu, I might be working with Ph3 by now.
Either one is fine, but Ph3 gives you more abilities.
Currently a normal player

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2013, 05:09:55 AM »
Would be hoping for a Rin script here, since that is the only one I don't think I ever seen someone make here.
Well, ph3 seems to be alot more flexible and has more standard functions. I would say I avoided ph3 because of all the 0.12m resources available. That and fullscreen doesn't work properly for me on ph3, but that's probably something I could fix if I looked into it ._.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2013, 08:17:47 AM »
[...] I would say I avoided ph3 because of all the 0.12m resources available. That and fullscreen doesn't work properly for me on ph3, but that's probably something I could fix if I looked into it ._.
Alt+enter works for me, but I don't know what you tried.

I decided to script in ph3 because it was new. I don't regret that decision because making object bullets is so much easier than in 0.12m. I love object bullets~

Darkness1

• Nothing to see here.
  • Enigmatic, isn't it?
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2013, 01:55:46 PM »
Alt+enter works for me, but I don't know what you tried.

I decided to script in ph3 because it was new. I don't regret that decision because making object bullets is so much easier than in 0.12m. I love object bullets~

It worked in the first versions of ph3 (using alt+enter that is), but in the latest version, the frame gets weird and everything becomes alot more laggy.

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2013, 03:13:31 PM »
Heh, I appreciate the Q&A 0.12m/PH3 discussion, but this isn't the thread for it as it is creating noise for the original author.

Please discuss these in the designated stickies. I will be merging some of the posts.

Tao-Sensei

• Wants to be Icemilk.
  • What do you mean I can't be Icemilk?
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2013, 11:57:59 PM »
I'm just curious. How much have you worked on the incomplete projects that you've listed? I think all of the ideas sound pretty interesting.
Anyway, good luck with your projects. I want to see them when they're finished~

I actually havn't started any of them yet.
asdnsdkfdngkjdngkdfg

However, I have a bunch of ideas for each, so once I learn stuff, I already have things I could begin scripting.
And yes, I am planning/have downloaded Ph3 to use.

EDIT: Actually, that's a lie, I finished half a Tewi nonspell (woooooo).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 12:00:33 AM by Tao-Sensei »