Author Topic: Angel Beats! Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Win  (Read 102155 times)

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
Re: Angel Beats! Mafia - Day One
« Reply #270 on: July 03, 2012, 06:41:14 PM »
Before I start making a text wall on why Actionan is scum since that's my now apparent last desperate attempt to save myself, here's a claim.

I'm Fujimaki, Delinquient (Vanilla Townie)
My inability to swim isn't helping much when I'm about to drown in a pool of angry townie votes.
Also there's a bit in here about sacrificing myself for the greater good. How ironic.

If you don't want to get lynched, your best bet besides me is Omba right now.
With reasoning like that why would I vote you? That just sounds stupid.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #271 on: July 03, 2012, 06:56:37 PM »
So pretty much from the start Actiondan seems like he's just been jumping on easy targets. He parked a vote on Pesco for "being wierd", and that's basically the only competent thing he does until #158, where he makes a bunch of weaksauce reads on other townies and decides to focus on me, bringing up a shitty RVS post of mine and voting me for my own acknowledged waffliness on huhwhat, which I proceed to justify for awhile by actively debating with huhwhat.

After proceeding to to absolutely nothing until now, his stance basically boils down to "lol nonspecific scumread on NNR, also here's a bunch of weak reads on others" and makes offhand comments on lynching Shadoweh

Conclusion: Dan has only been on easy wagons the entire game, contributed almost nothing.

W/e I'll go Neko --> Shadoweh.  Will support the strongest wagon by deadline.
Best quote.
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #272 on: July 03, 2012, 07:03:24 PM »
I am making this post because I like
Spoiler:

Choo Choo

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #273 on: July 03, 2012, 07:07:08 PM »
Let's assume that the chance for a Dan wagon happening is outrageously higher than it really is. Let's also assume that it doesn't happen. Who do you vote?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #274 on: July 03, 2012, 07:11:07 PM »
Hell if I know, you people are all so null or town-leaning it hurts

Shadoweh lynch doesn't seem viable now that he's stopped acting like a complete looney. I haven't looked too hard into Kilga yet either. Omba is weird but not weird enough to wagon. Misguided more like.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #275 on: July 03, 2012, 07:14:28 PM »
Also I hate to be the one to say it but why aren't people pressing Pesco more for actual content?

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #276 on: July 03, 2012, 07:21:56 PM »
Kilga is totally boring and and has been in the sidelines most of the game, apparently, so it's hard to comment on. My gut doesn't say bad about her so she's not really persuable either

People I have left to put effort in reading are... Serela and... that's about it.

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #277 on: July 03, 2012, 07:27:03 PM »
My non-town reads aside from dan basically boil down to some gut I have on Affinity and that's  about it.

:/

« Reply #278 on: July 03, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »
Kilga is totally boring and and has been in the sidelines most of the game, apparently, so it's hard to comment on. My gut doesn't say bad about her so she's not really persuable either
for future reference, the only people who have played mafia here any time recently and are female are uncertainkitten, k4u, lld, shadoweh and drrawr

how was your own wagon "easy" for dan to vote when nobody else was voting you at the time?

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #279 on: July 03, 2012, 07:34:31 PM »
:nowords

Explain what you meant by this?  Did you just miss they were masons?

Don't lynch me.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #280 on: July 03, 2012, 07:38:05 PM »
:/ You know the more he posts the less I'm feeling this. Why aren't we swinging an Omba wagon?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #281 on: July 03, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »
Also I hate to be the one to say it but why aren't people pressing Pesco more for actual content?
We know we won't get anywhere.

That being said, there will be no excuses if he doesn't provide a more... normal post at D2 start, after we've got (probably) 2 flips.

I don't know why you're suddenly saying Shadoweh isn't a viable lynch any more, Neko. She's still one of the biggest two wagons and I doubt that her making a couple mostly inconsequential posts is going to make everyone jump off her.

I'm also actually agreeing (gasp) with Shadoweh that the more Neko posts the less I think he's scum, here.

....the fact that I'm agreeing with her and she's talking -against- the most likely not-her lynch is making it harder for me to keep voting her, too :/

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

ActionDan

« Reply #282 on: July 03, 2012, 07:42:47 PM »
:/ You know the more he posts the less I'm feeling this. Why aren't we swinging an Omba wagon?

you know, I feel similarly, but I don't want to pussy out just out just yet.  He's objectively scummy, and I can't tell if he's playing for voter sympathies.

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #283 on: July 03, 2012, 07:43:25 PM »
I'd be willing to go for Omba instead but still want NNR to clarify his Dan case some more, I don't agree that Dan's targets have actually been easy wagons

also if you could actually read the thread and post thoughts on the wagons that aren't sheeping that'd be great

same for the dude who just cut me with ~no opinions whatsoever~

« Reply #284 on: July 03, 2012, 07:43:46 PM »
(serela, not dan)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #285 on: July 03, 2012, 07:44:36 PM »
Neko, Shadoweh, Me, Conq, HW, Rawr. These people are probably town!

Out of the rest, Pesco isn't getting lynched today because we'd get almost nothing out of it even if he DID flip scum, much less if he flipped town.

So then there's BT, Omba, Dan, Affinity, Kilga, LLD. Now that I've organized my thoughts, thinkin time.

##unvote
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #286 on: July 03, 2012, 07:45:16 PM »
Yes HW I don't have opinions because the person I wanted to murderkill suddenly looks like maybe actually town. ;_;

ActionDan

« Reply #287 on: July 03, 2012, 07:45:26 PM »
I'd be willing to go for Omba instead but still want NNR to clarify his Dan case some more, I don't agree that Dan's targets have actually been easy wagons

also if you could actually read the thread and post thoughts on the wagons that aren't sheeping that'd be great

same for the dude who just cut me with ~no opinions whatsoever~

If you're taking to me, I'm at work and I really shouldnt be doing this.  I'm posting alotting myself 20 sec each post

Don't lynch me.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #288 on: July 03, 2012, 07:47:45 PM »
I'm going to
##Vote Omba
for the sake of Not-Shadoweh/Neko over Shadoweh-Neko, but then I'm going to reread her to make sure I don't go "Uh nevermind that's retarded." And then I'm gonna look over those other people.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #289 on: July 03, 2012, 07:55:49 PM »
yeah I'm okay with voting omba

I'd consider voting LLD but I don't think we'd get anything out of it at all if she flipped town at this point, so no. A kilga lynch isn't happening today anyway so I can't give enough of a damn to reread him right now. That leaves BT and Dan :D I can go reread them now, sure. Weren't people voting them recently? W/E, off to do that.

« Reply #290 on: July 03, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
fyi serela you're supposed to hunt scum by telling us who is scum, not who you don't think is town

« Reply #291 on: July 03, 2012, 08:00:37 PM »
"who you're not reading as town" is a better way to word that

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #292 on: July 03, 2012, 08:04:00 PM »
I personally feel like I'm an easy target because I post wierd and self-acknowledgingly admit some of of my reasons for voting/unvoting/reading people are probably kooky. I feel like expressing my train of thought as I'm thinking it up is a good idea and makes it easy to rate at the expense of being an easy target for paranoid folk and opportunistic scum.
Basically I think Dan was jumping on me because my posts look weird/waffly/counter-intuitive and not because he thinks they're actually scummy.

Shadoweh is easy because his posts made no sense and looks full of derp and not-trying.
As compared to now where he's actually contributing and making sense and not just making passive/sarcastic comments on posts and posting "contributive" gibberish like he was before.

I don't really feel Omba but I suppose if it'll NMOM I'll be forced to bite.

Which flip do you guys think will reveal more? Me or Omba?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #293 on: July 03, 2012, 08:05:14 PM »
Well Omba could actually be SCUM, so

« Reply #294 on: July 03, 2012, 08:07:28 PM »
serela, this is a list of people you currently actually think are scum:

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #295 on: July 03, 2012, 08:10:19 PM »
QUIET YOU D:

* Serela goes back to rereading

ActionDan

« Reply #296 on: July 03, 2012, 08:11:38 PM »
":nowords:"
Explain what you meant by this?  Did you just miss they were masons?

Don't lynch me.

« Reply #297 on: July 03, 2012, 08:12:49 PM »
you had better have some actual scum reads when you finish that. "this guy isn't my town read" is the easiest way for scum to push a mislynch without being held accountable for it. you're basically proving everything shadoweh said about you earlier true if you're scum and i would vote you right now for an incredibly flimsy return if your wagon hadn't died out

« Reply #298 on: July 03, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »
gdi shadoweh why do you have to be right about serela

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #299 on: July 03, 2012, 08:16:39 PM »
Will support Serela or Dan wagons if not enough people support an Omba wagon. We're not lynching Shadoweh nor Neko. We are also lynching, as in, reaching majority. There are less than three hours remaining. People should start changing votes now so we know where we stand. -_-