Author Topic: Justice Juice Mafia Thread I (NIGHT 3)  (Read 104887 times)

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (DAY 1)
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2013, 06:52:49 AM »
You're not suposed to count the words yourselves guys, just let the pain flow naturally.

Also I was asleep, my blankets were sooooooo comfy!
##Vote: Dormio For being delicious.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2013, 06:57:42 AM »
##Vote: Dormio For being delicious.
Do you lot see this declaration of war on our humble collective efforts of fruits and vegetables? For what other reason would Shadoweh attempt to consume the delicious flesh of a fresh fruit or vegetable if she were not rotten to the core? Even one as disapproving of gambling as I is willing to wager that it is through the process of consuming the juicy flesh of young fruit and vegetable that Shadoweh maintains her deceptive appearance with which she infiltrated our ranks, despite being of old enough age to produce a foul odour otherwise.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
  • Unit vector from the center is the surface normal?
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2013, 07:11:38 AM »
What is going on. 

##unvote
##vote PX

Why not.
My programming et al blog;
http://infinitestateautomaton.wordpress.com/

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2013, 07:17:01 AM »
I have outed the vile and foul Shadoweh and exposed her true rotten core. You, and any others that may or may not be somewhat confused so as to regarding the current state of affairs, should simply believe in the one that shall be heralded as a champion for decades to come and assist me in my endeavour to slay the poorly fermented Shadoweh.

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2013, 07:57:46 AM »
My favourite fruit is mango.  My favourite vegetable is brussel sprouts.  In Japan, where I live, there is a delicious mango and peach drink that is so sweet and gentle. 

However, there isn't any brussel sprout drinks.  I wonder if this is a new market that is yet to be tapped. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
I feel a great disturbance in the grammar force. 

Should that be "isn't any brussel sprout drinks" or perhaps, "aren't any brussel sprout drinks". 

I'm an English teacher, so some small amount of respect hangs on this. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2013, 08:00:46 AM »
On a related note, I think carrot juice is terrible.  Maybe vegetable drinks aren't the way to go.  On the other hand, carrot cake is delicious.  Who came up with the great idea of going "Hey let's put vegetables in a cake". 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2013, 08:12:58 AM »
There are many that would say that to enjoy brussel sprouts require an acquired taste. Little do these masses know that the words 「acquired taste」 are little more than an attempt to appease those that disapprove of the harsh cruelties that children are exposed to on a regular basis by those that raise them.

To the one among us that claims to be in the profession of sharing their knowledge of English to the future generations, can you not join me in my endeavours? For I, too, am in the same line of work. I, too, do my utmost to share my knowledge and experience with those younger than myself so that they may learn more, experience more, and achieve more than I could. As you share the dream I do: The betterment of the future.

However, among our very compatriots are those that wish to work against us. These are villainous pieces of trash that are rotten to their very core. They will stop at nothing to bring about despair in others for nothing more than their own amusement. Shadoweh, the vile fruit that she is, is among these horrid beings that aim to bring about our downfall. Will you not assist me in removing her so that she can do no further harm to the next generation's future?

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2013, 08:37:20 AM »
Morning. I'm the juiciest and the tastiest. Also confirming and the like.
And since i can't vote Raikaria, since he's already dead i guess i'll ##vote PX. He gave me the most boring role in his setup.
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

SB

• You are good people
  • Even Dormio
« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2013, 09:01:00 AM »
How could you not make me the serious banana?

##Vote: Shadoweh

Furious.

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »
Hello everyone, I see that things have began here, and I also have seen that people are making long posts just to empty that effort meter (from what I've seen).
People in general are being loquacious, but in particular I notice PX. Why count every single word that he has written? So that at the end, he can simply disappear from the game and lurk? A dangerous and suspicious thing indeed!
Well that, and his setup infuriated me somewhat.

##Vote: PX
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

Sky_Paladin

• Caution is advised.
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2013, 12:15:48 PM »
I feel bad about possibly being involved in a lynch on PX.  He just finished hosting a game and now he wants to play one.  As thanks for running the previous game, I'll cancel my vote on him~ 

This thanks is good for day 1 only though :D

## unvote
## vote no lynch

This will be my last post tonight - I'm putting in no lynch so there's no surprise hammers involving me while I'm sleeping.  Tomorrow is another day. 

About brussel sprouts:
I hated them until I was about 18 and living on my own.  One day I had no money and no food and only the brussel sprouts in the fridge that my mother had left for me as a "please don't die of hunger and make me look like a bad mother, you lazy, disorganised son" so I ate them.  Then I realised, the way to make any food taste good is to flavor it with hunger.  Unfortunately, the threat of starvation is not nearly enough.  A day or two of no meals, though, truly changes ones outlook. 

You want more mafia?
Megatokyo Mafia

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #42 on: October 31, 2013, 12:21:57 PM »
## unvote
## vote no lynch

This will be my last post tonight - I'm putting in no lynch so there's no surprise hammers involving me while I'm sleeping.  Tomorrow is another day. 
You are so precious.
Dormio: You called me a vile fruit. But the fruit are the townies, not the scum. Scumslip much? I rest my case. Lynch the venomous vegan!

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2013, 12:32:56 PM »
Re: Brussel Sprouts
Lentils are the lifeblood of poverty stricken students without a job.

Dormio: You called me a vile fruit. But the fruit are the townies, not the scum. Scumslip much? I rest my case. Lynch the venomous vegan!
You're a rotten fruit. Old, mouldy, expired. Past your prime. Killing and eating your more youthful brethren in order to appear like them. A cannibal like you that lives on a diet of young fruit and vegetables could be nothing but the vegan we are trying to eliminate.

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #44 on: October 31, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »
CF7 is clearly lying about being the tastiest fruit (that's me), but Dormio is talking way too much. This makes it much easier for me to find a reason to vote against Dormio, mostly out of increased motivation.

Considering I was under the assumption that the town would be composed of fruits and the scum would be composed of veggies, Dormio's claim that Shadoweh is a rotten fruit seems a little strange. Looking back, I do suppose a group of "vegan villains" could include fruits, but would somebody really come to that conclusion on their own? Why not simply peg her as a vegetable? Clearly, there are some rotten fruits among the scum, and Dormio knows this by being one of them.

##Vote: Dormio
Someday, I'll have a clue what I'm doing.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »
Oh, how pitiful the sight before me is. To have been blinded by my dazzling radiance. There is no other reason that one would be unable to see the truth behind Shadoweh's intentions, after all. Alas! Worry not, my child, for the light you see surrounding me is not one you have to fear. Simply follow it, and it shall guide you to glory.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #46 on: October 31, 2013, 01:39:47 PM »
##Vote Dormio

One simply cannot fathom that a person as carefree as myself would seriously deign it a productive use of time to read all of that inane dribble coming out of thy mouth, heathen!

Also I was an idiot and volunteered to work an extra day this week so don't expect to see me around all the time for the next 5 days `-` Not like I won't still be posting daily or anything though
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
  • but I don't exactly hate that
« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2013, 01:42:36 PM »
So basically i am confused on shadowehs argument.

Its not like all town are vegetables. Heck, the name even goes veg and fruit.

Apprerciating someone for no lynch d1, shadoweh.
The entire point of rvs is for everyone to vote draw out the scum.
Being the other leading wagon here you imply that you want time for everyone to calm down and hopefully just random someone else? Instead of actually forming cases against dormio who is pushing yout.wagon? At the very least you could've pointed out his gibberish writing style and how little conteny he actually contributes to spark off some rivalry and prove both of you via communication

Your rather skittish way around early is unecessary. To shy away from d1 when its the only time to fool around is scummy. Moreover given how px is leading scum can well assume hes gonna get lynched anyway and slack. Your no lynch appreciation was that in a nutshell.

##Vote Shadoweh

d1 scum, new record

>Link to my Steam Account: Add me! http://steamcommunity.com/id/9898981-02
--------------------------------------

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (Confirmation Phase)
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »
Votecount 1.2

Shadoweh (4): PX, Dormio, SB, Darkninjaabc
PX (2): CF7, Validon98
Dormio (2): Shadoweh, Serela, Cheez8
No Lynch (1): Sky_Paladin

Not Voting: (2)  Kilgamayan, Polaris

Day 1 lasts 72 hours and requires a majority of 7 votes to lynch.
(Countdown)

Note: Brown is my color; as the counterpart to Maroon; do not steal.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 02:06:17 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2013, 01:53:56 PM »
Addendum:

16) Don't even think about discussing flavor. It's purposefully nonsensical and you won't find anything there. "Rocky Rock" is a plausible nameclaim as far as you're concerned.
18) This game's ~*~thing~*~ is the effort bar. It looks something like this. (this totally isn't recycled, at all) Each 24 hours during the day automatically add 400 words to your personal bar. Each word in a post (I can ignore posts that abuse this) erases a word from the bar. The bar doesn't go negative. If you hit over 800 words, you're replaced. If you hit over 1200 words, you're modkilled. You generally shouldn't be worried about this rule if you plan on playing the game.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2013, 01:57:05 PM »
I dont understand whats happening either with all these wagons branching off.

Unless we get conf nighttalk enabler we just get power roles confused on what to do by ending the day.

If a wagon is to press information out keep it directed towards 1 or 2 suspects. Its not like cheesing px out is scumhunting and just excuse him to ignore you which he is doing. Which makes him a null read. And a big part o fpowers is to clear nulls

I like the dormio wagon more intially since he is so excessively hyped. And hyped dormio usually means that there exist something for him to get excited. Had enough dota gamrs with him to call iut on that. Null read. Was gonna sheep before shadoweh popped up

And shadoweh biggest slip was nolynch appreciation. Enough reason to lynch anytime really .
I honestly dont know any other way to read this other than ''hey thanks for not jumping into  conclysions d1 you couldve lynched a townie during the time when its totally viable for so''

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2013, 02:00:25 PM »
##unvote

Still on you but dont want quickhammer . Advise otheras di same

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2013, 02:04:29 PM »
Whoops. I thought the whole concept behind Day 1 fingerpointing was that we were just supposed to make whatever claims we could, baseless or otherwise, until there's enough out there for people to start getting reads. Sorry about Rule 16 there.

Dormio's still talking far too much for what he's saying though. I'll just stop pretending I have any other reason to vote for him now.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Justice Juice Mafia (Confirmation Phase)
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2013, 02:07:04 PM »
Votecount 1.2

Shadoweh (4): PX, Dormio, SB, Darkninjaabc
PX (2): CF7, Validon98
Dormio (2): Shadoweh, Serela, Cheez8
No Lynch (1): Sky_Paladin

Not Voting: (2)  Kilgamayan, Polaris

Day 1 lasts 72 hours and requires a majority of 7 votes to lynch.
(Countdown)

Note: Brown is my color; as the counterpart to Maroon; do not steal.

Slight amendment to the votecount; as No Lynch is a possible majority and separate from 'Not Voting'.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »
D1 is the best time for scumhunting for it forces everyone to swap gears on demand.

And in thi shurry to organize your case most slips can be discovered.

Last game i had made the fucking terrible mistake of scumreading hw and just decided to drop it for that it is rage inducing to type cases on  a phone.

Consider this post also a supplmentary elaboration on why i believe one slip os enough to justify the lynch on shadow

Cheez8

• Derp Imminent
« Reply #55 on: October 31, 2013, 02:37:15 PM »
...Yeah, sorry, but I really don't see that as a good reason to suspect Shadoweh. That "nl appreciation" seems more like a misinterpretation on your part, which gives me more reason to suspect you than it does to suspect her. Not enough that I'm willing to switch my vote, but enough that I'll definitely at least keep you in mind.

CF7

• Can you feel the LOVE tonight?
« Reply #56 on: October 31, 2013, 02:54:47 PM »
Off-topic. Oh, god. I'm playing SK (1 time bulletproof) on other forum and i managed to pick a player with a counter attack and got myself shot on the first night. And then mafia!scum shot him too and he died. 
Anyway on topic.
While Dormio's posts are just *~GLORIOUS~* so far his posts have pretty much zero actual content in them.
CF7 is clearly lying about being the tastiest fruit (that's me)
I'm a potato. Nice to meet you.

Also i don't understand Darkie's case on Shadoweh. Where's that scumslip?
Sometimes rumors are just... rumors

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #57 on: October 31, 2013, 03:00:36 PM »
......:V

Forgive me but well.
You first denied my argument with no reasons given.
Then proceed to question whether my argument is valid at all. Again without elaboration?

It is also rather irritating that your entire post do not really contain any clogic. I am vomiting what i conclude to be solid scumread and you outright deny it with no reasons given. Your weird case and stance could qell rub off others and cause us to lose the moviation to lynch scum. So please respobse fully ty

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #58 on: October 31, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »
Alright ao i guess its not only chees who cannot underatand it.

I can go into tutor mode then.

Basically shadoweh told us was that''you guys shouldn't jump on wagons''.
This statement itself given the current game time is bizzare. D1 is the only time where town avtually has the most freedom in lynching for the game impact is relatively little. Aka skill and information revealed by flips can compensate for one or two power roles

DNAbc

• mafia is suffering
« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2013, 03:14:33 PM »
Accidentally ramme dpost button on phone.

So my point was that showing intent for towb to go nolynch d1 by itself is of hinderance to town, this bein combined with the fact that hes the leading wagon makes him to have all the necessary motives to try and brush off the rvs.

Its abit of gutread tbh. But that doesnt make the rest of my logic flawed. So please think abeit about it.