Author Topic: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!  (Read 65781 times)

Re: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!
« Reply #780 on: September 30, 2011, 07:57:45 AM »
>Check Dormio for pulse, and dispense medical aid.  If hopeless, give decent burial.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #781 on: September 30, 2011, 11:46:09 AM »
> Put all the flavor messages in a different language for each one. Make it unstoppable for this round.
0: :D

>Realizing you have strayed from 'The Cause' and wills to come back with a second wind at finishing it, come back as the genderflipped 'Prince(ss) Kassad, the GLA Stealth Pervert General.
6: You resurrect yourself as Princess Kassad. Nobody see this, of course. You work from the shadows, after all. GuardianTempest has reentered the game!

>Possess Conq's soul and turn him into a SCV and force him to make a Terran base.
4: You attempt to turn Conq into a SCV, who else will build your base?
Roll to dodge!
3: You narrowly avoid Infinity as he attempts to capture you. You're left wondering why someone would want to kidnap you like that. It's a rather scary world, isn't it? (-1 roll)

>Help Orin fuel the Nuclear Furnace with corpses. Let's see what happens when we double the input.
6(+1): Once you're done exploring your new body with Rin, you offer your services in fueling the nuclear furnace. You dump everything in there, with Rin shouting "What are you doing?!" as you do so. You know, you should have seen the nuclear meltdown coming.
Everybody must roll to dodge at the end of this update!

> Replace one of Kilga's Mystias with me.
2: You could never take the place of one of Kilgamayan's Mystias, you have no idea how to.

>Replace the other of Kilga's Mystias with Momijibot :trollface:
4: You try to replace one of Kilgamayan's Mystias, but find that a barrier has been set up around them, preventing you from taking either of their places.

> Wander around looking for something to do since this alive things is kinda boring......
2: You want something to do, but find nothing. You think you might have heard a voice in your head, but you ignore it and continue to search for something to do.

>Explore and find +Fire Resistance armour from treasure chests hidden behind walls. Don't wanna be burned again D:
3: You explore the underground, and even manage to find some red armor that supposedly gives fire resistance. Unfortunately, you drop all your loot when you trip. You lament the loss of your newfound goods. (-1 roll)

> Convert all CO2 of the world into O2 by selfproduced photosynthesis, so that everyone except Infinity dies by oxygen toxicity. (Yuuka is save because she is within the flower range where the effect does not work)
6: You put all of your chloroplasts into overdrive, rapidly converting all of the world's availible CO2 into O2. Soon, the world is so rich with O2 that no normal person could function properly within it.
Everyone but Infinity and German Flower Youkai must roll to dodge at the end of this update!

>Brb dropping the flower sun
5: You've done it before, you can do it again. You drop the (flower) sun in an attempt to stop it from destroying the world. (+1 roll)
Roll to dodge!
5: Schezo drops you, but you just spring back up. You're a flower, after all. Yuuka praises your flexibility, oh how it feels good. (+1 roll)

>WAHAHA, backhand everyone in the face
3(+1): You backhand everyone you can reach in the face to establish superiority.

>Get tired of waiting for reincarnation, possess one of Kilga's Mystias.
1: You continue to wait patiently. Your time will come eventually.

>Reincarnate as a butterfly
3: You resurrect as a butterfly, only to be killed by some passerby claiming to be testing out the "butterfly effect".

>Defeat the head person of kappa village in a table-flipping contest for political control over the kappa village.
1: You visit the kappa village and offer the mayor there a table, as a sign of good faith. The mayor of the kappa village says that she looks forward to working with you in the future.

>Form from with the oblivion which is death, sending pulse waves of despair at everyone besides Infinity, Helepolis, Himiko and Dormio. All the while, reviving self from the pulse waves with all EQs.
5: You manipulate the powers of death to bring yourself back to life, when suddenly, the concept of death is removed. What is this sunflower rubbish?

>Defeat Re- Ash at the top of Mt. Silver.
5: You climb to the top of Mt. Silver, where you find Ash waiting. The two of you engage in an epic duel, and ultimately, you emerge victorious. Ash congratulates you on your victory before leaving. (+1 roll)

>Send Doll.S a vision in which I show her the light to employ her as prophet and promise her a place in our BFF ghost council if she can build us a church
3: You channel a vision to DollS, but are rudely interrupted by some block of obsidian dropping next to you.

>Its an INCIDENT!
> You are Hero999, Fairy Magical Girl With Outfit Modeled to Unicorn with Full Armor. Exterminate the Threats to man womankind.
1(-1): With your newfound powers, you consider defending the people from any threats when you think to yourself: Why should you have to do this? You decide to use your powers for the greater evil, aiding anyone that wants to rid the world of these worthless people.
Everyone will suffer a -1 roll in the next end of update roll to dodge.

> Cut up every girl in the thread
5(+1): What good are your new eyes if you don't use them? This is going to be fun...
Everybody must roll to dodge at the end of this update!

>Join Dorian's group of ghosts.
4: You join the ghosts gathered around Dorian G. You totally fit in, what with you being a tower of obsidian amongst a group of ghosts. This doesn't change the fact that you're still a lump of obsidian, though.

>Now that I've revived, locate one Masaki Kihara, or one Masato Akitsu, and convince them and their mech, the Zeorymer, to join my cause....Blowing stuff up! Failing that, go straight to the Tekkouryu/Hakkeshu and try to convince them to join up. As long as they're getting to blast stuff on the surface, they oughta be happy.
6: You find both Masaki Kihara and Masato Akitsu, and they both seem to be fighting for control of the Zeorymer. You tell them that they should join you on your quest to blow stuff up. They happily agree, and decide to start with you.
Roll to dodge!
2: You fail to move out of the way before they begin causing explosions where you're standing. The only reason you survived appears to be because they're still fighting over the controls. (Wounded)

> Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy. Nerf Smashy.
2: You attempt to hack into Dormio's system to nerf Smashy, before finding out that she has new security programs put into place, which promptly kick you out.

> Find Meiling and free her from the cult.
1: Within all the havoc you assume control of the cult, taking all of its possessions, including Meiling, as your own.

>Roll a 1
1: I... ... What am I meant to do here? ... ... ...
RedAsh's brain has been destroyed! Dormio has returned to parse the topic!

> Be upgraded to a +5 Smashy
3: The adventurer equipping you takes you to the local blacksmith, upgrading yourself to +5. Unfortunately, with the recent nerfs to you, you're still weaker than you were before. (-1 roll)

>Revive Dormio after finishing with self molestations.
2: You'd totally revive Dormio, if you weren't too busy molesting yourself.

>Taking advantage of my guaranteed +2 roll, purge the disease of death from this world, so that those that would die are instead reincarnated as giant sunflowers. Applies to all entities currently in the graveyard as well.
6: You remove the status known as "death", it's far too depressing. Instead, you alter the rules of the world so that, instead of dying, people are reanimated as giant sunflowers when killed.

> Apply a true-love-powered full status restore and spiritual guard to both Mystias to undo any and all attempts to replace, possess, or otherwise negatively influence them, and permanently guard them from replacement and possession by other people.
6: All you need is the power of love. You create the strongest barrier, fuelled purely by love, to protect the Mystias from and all prior, current, and future attempts to negatively influence them in any way.

> Now that I have shown off my martial prowess by murdering Dormio in cold blood, recruit an army of innocent townies to learn my style and bring themhome to serve the Kittenblock.
2: You boast about how you've killed Dormio and try to get the townies to sheep to you. For some reason, they don't seem to trust you. Perhaps you shouldn't have killed someone for no reason right in front of them.

>Become a book in Patchouli's library.
5: You become a book within the Voile. You are never seen again.

> Throw portable hole under PX
2: You throw the hole at PX, but miss. Holes, how do they work?

>Razor wire noose? Razor wire noose.
2(+1): You shift your form once more, turning yourself into razor wire. You cut through the tree that you had attached yourself to, though. Oops. (-1 roll)

>Check Dormio for pulse, and dispense medical aid.  If hopeless, give decent burial.
6: You check Dormio for a pulse, and find one! You quickly shove random medicines down Dormio's throat before declaring her condition to be helpless. "Hey, I'm still aliv-" Completely helpless. You bury Dormio in a nice patch of land. "But I'm still aliv..." Dormio has become a giant sunflower!

A nuclear meltdown, oxygen poisoning, an evil villain, and a serial killer? Oh my.
GuardianTempest- 6(-1): Like any of these things can even find you, let along harm you. (+1 roll)
Infinity- 4(-1): You build that damn base yourself and bunker up. It may be tiring to build, but at least it provides cover. (-1 roll)
Omba- 4(-1): Ohgodohgodohgod. Both you and Rin start running as fast as you can away from the nuclear furnace. You run into Utsuho, who has set up a nuclear visor, and is with Satori and Koishi, and take cover behind her. Satori scolds you for setting off the reactor. (-1 roll)
Evans in Blunderland- 3(-1): You're sitting there, trying to plot a method to replace a Mystia when, out of nowhere, somebody stabs you. (Wouned)
DollS- 4(-1): You wander far, far away from all those things that are trying to kill you. You're still bored though. (-1 roll)
Thaws- 1(-2): You sure do wish you still had that fire resistance armor. You're engulfed by the nuclear wave heading in your direction. Thaws has become a giant sunflower!
German Flower Youkai- 3: There you are, providing more oxygen for the world when someone rudely cuts up some of your roots. Your lower half also catches on fire. Things aren't going your way, today. Not that you really care, though. (-1 roll)
Schezo- 6: Bitch please. You've already killed someone with enough nukes to destroy the world several thousand times over. You take a seat and watch the destruction unfold.
DrRawr- 3(-1): You wish you hadn't slapped Infinity. You might have been able to camp in her bunker. Instead, you feel sick from radiation, and breathing feels weird, and you barely managed to dodge a serial killer. (Wounded)
Purvis- 3(-1): Both you and the mayor of the kappa village flip tables at all incoming threats. You take a few hits in the process, but you're the mayor. Of course you're going to do things like this to ensure the safety of your village. (Wounded)
Zengar- 6: You're on top of a mountain, the radiation from the underground isn't going to reach you. And the excess oxygen makes it easier to breathe up here. And you just defeated Ash, like some serial killer can get you.
Hero999- 6(-1): You laugh as you watch everyone scrambling for their lives. Isn't ruining lives so much better than trying to save them? (+1 roll)
PX- 1(-1): You run, and cut, and run, and cut. You feel great, the blood is pumping like mad through your system... You don't think that your heart is meant to be pumping that fast. The air seems different. You collapse. PX has become a giant sunflower!
Hanzo K.- 1(-1, Wounded): Masaki Kihara and Masato Akitsu leave you for dead, jumping into the Zeorymer which seems impervious to everything that's happening right now. Unfortuantely, you're already wounded and everything here just finishes you off. Hanzo K. has become a giant sunflower!
Pesco- 6(-1): There are still some loopholes in Dormio's system you can abuse. You hack yourself into a safe zone. It's rather nice here. (+1 roll)
Kasu- 6(-1): This base is rather useful, with all these defenses you're perfectly safe. (+1 roll)
Thanuris- 6(-1): You use Ash's corpse as a substitute, blocking all incoming damage. (+1 roll)
Smashy- 5(-1): Your adventurer rests at an inn. You never knew inns were this sturdy.
Amraphenson- 6(-1): You're too busy molesting yourself to care about anything else happening in world. Nothing will disturb you. Nothing. (+1 roll)
Conqueror- 1(-2): You wish you had some sort of armor, the type that SCVs have or something. Maybe you wouldn't have met such a terrible fate. Conqueror has become a giant sunflower!
Kilgamayan- 3(-1): You wish you had remembered to extend that protection to yourself. The Mystias cover you to the best of their ability, but you're still hit by radiation, oxygen poisoning, and get a few cuts. (Wounded)
Shadoweh- 2(-1): The townies all enter their homes and lock their doors, leaving you alone to fend off a serial killer, radiation, and oxygen poisoning. It's too much for you to handle alone, and despite how many doors you bang on, nobody wants to help you out. Shadoweh has become a giant sunflower!
Kitten4u- 2(-1): You wish you hadn't thrown your portable hole so far away, you might have been able to hide in it. Kitten4u has become a giant sunflower!
Hanged Hourai- 6(-1): You cut your way through an explosion somehow, and you don't need to breathe, you're a razor slinky/noose!
Bob- 4(-1): Alas, poor Dormio. You knew her. (-1 roll)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:12:16 PM by Ran Yakumo »

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #782 on: September 30, 2011, 11:51:42 AM »
:|

> Use the power of Parapara to tear a hole in the fabric of space-time.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #783 on: September 30, 2011, 11:52:18 AM »
I'm obviously immune to all those things.

« Reply #784 on: September 30, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »
Well, that didn't work.
>Become Yoshika.

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #785 on: September 30, 2011, 11:59:25 AM »
> BRAINLEECH EVERYONE

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #786 on: September 30, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »
:O

Woah...great. Now Kasu is in possession of the broken-minded Meiling. I'd congratulate you for becoming the new face of China but I'm with the cause. Hang on...I'll think of something.

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #787 on: September 30, 2011, 12:03:35 PM »
>Attempt to expand to my natural expansion and plant flowers gardens all around it. I need those resources, especially since Conq refuses to join me.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:07:30 PM by Infinity »

« Reply #788 on: September 30, 2011, 12:10:41 PM »
Anyway, if everyone is going to become a giant sunflower, I have to be more.

> Evolve into Terumi Yuuka (Yuu-kun, Yuuka's brother  BV) with german accent and take Yuugi, Yukari and Meiling on a date.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 12:37:42 PM by German Flower Youkai »

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #789 on: September 30, 2011, 12:12:34 PM »
I forgot nothing.

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #790 on: September 30, 2011, 12:14:35 PM »
> Continue wandering around looking for something to do, to the heavens and beyond if I have to.

« Reply #791 on: September 30, 2011, 12:26:18 PM »
I forgot nothing.

You edit it from 4-1 to a 3, clever

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #792 on: September 30, 2011, 12:29:41 PM »
I have no idea what you're talking about!

« Reply #793 on: September 30, 2011, 12:36:43 PM »
oh it was 3-1, ok nothing said

GuardianTempest

« Reply #794 on: September 30, 2011, 12:37:21 PM »
>I have at my disposal (other than my stealthily-hot 'visual appeal' and my marksmanship): Jarmen Kell the GLA Sniper Hero, dozens of snipers, a freaking Stealth Tank, stealth hijackers, stealth buildings, stealth demo traps, stealth terrorists, stealth rebels, the GPS Scrambler, stealth EVERYTHING!!!

>Take out Infinity and whatever Terran resistance she has, proving high technology is useless to cunning tactics, stealth abilities, elite snipers, harassment, unconventional warfare, and a storm of OVERSIZED Armour-Piercing Rounds/Rockets/Bullets/Danmaku/Whatever hailing from ridiculous distances.

« Reply #795 on: September 30, 2011, 12:38:23 PM »
>rape make love to all of gensokyo

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #796 on: September 30, 2011, 12:38:50 PM »
>Zengarmon CHOU SHINKA

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #797 on: September 30, 2011, 12:42:42 PM »
What?  The kittenblock left me alone to kill people. :ohdear:

>Kick Dr Homurawr so hard he actually dies.

« Reply #798 on: September 30, 2011, 12:47:51 PM »
Make love not war  :ohdear:

GuardianTempest

« Reply #799 on: September 30, 2011, 12:50:26 PM »
You can ally with me mutually, you join the cause and I'll...uhh....whatever your request is.

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #800 on: September 30, 2011, 12:54:44 PM »
>I have at my disposal (other than my stealthily-hot 'visual appeal' and my marksmanship): Jarmen Kell the GLA Sniper Hero, dozens of snipers, a freaking Stealth Tank, stealth hijackers, stealth buildings, stealth demo traps, stealth terrorists, stealth rebels, the GPS Scrambler, stealth EVERYTHING!!!

What.

>Take out Infinity and whatever Terran resistance she has, proving high technology is useless to cunning tactics, stealth abilities, elite snipers, harassment, unconventional warfare, and a storm of OVERSIZED Armour-Piercing Rounds/Rockets/Bullets/Danmaku/Whatever hailing from ridiculous distances.

WHAT. I DON'T HAVE TECHNOLOGY I JUST HAVE THORS. AND BUNKERS. AND SUPPLY DEPOTS. POSSIBLY A TOILET.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #801 on: September 30, 2011, 12:55:42 PM »
> You are Villain999 Fairy Magical Girl equipped with Full Armor, and is not a Super Evil Villain, who has caused the death of many.

> Burn the evil Sunflowers, they are preventing the glory of death.

GuardianTempest

« Reply #802 on: September 30, 2011, 01:01:12 PM »
What.

WHAT. I DON'T HAVE TECHNOLOGY I JUST HAVE THORS. AND BUNKERS. AND SUPPLY DEPOTS. POSSIBLY A TOILET.
Thors have built-in toilets. Bunkers have Marines in them, Toxin Tractors will deal with those. Supply Depots house weapons.

The only thing that can challenge my beautiful grace in the shadows are the Sisters of Moe, fighting for a different cause(non-liberation).

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #803 on: September 30, 2011, 01:09:04 PM »
>Sunflowers? Become herbicides, spray everywhere.
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #804 on: September 30, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »
>Puny Shamanic Giant Sunflowers! Revive as Ragnaros, and erupt from the core of the earth, instantly melting all except Infinity, Dormio, German Flowers, Helepolis and Himiko. All the while with all EQs

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #805 on: September 30, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »
See? True love conquers all.
Well, that didn't work.
>Become Yoshika.

You do realize she got eaten too, right? (Would've revenge-ate Rumia instead, but still owe Pesco.)

> Heal up from that wound, the nasty stuff.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #806 on: September 30, 2011, 02:43:24 PM »
>Reveal to the world the fact that Dr Rawr isn't a real doctor
Youtube

[07:02] <SeppoMobile> You be a superplayer, I'm a superfaggot

« Reply #807 on: September 30, 2011, 02:47:51 PM »
being a doctor is suffering

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #808 on: September 30, 2011, 02:48:28 PM »
Mayor Purvis gets it done!

>Work to improve human/kappa relations, via dinner, dancing, and perhaps a trade agreement.

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #809 on: September 30, 2011, 02:50:12 PM »
True love will protect no one from the power of parapara! >:D

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu