Author Topic: RtD, gotta tRoll 'em all!  (Read 65786 times)

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
Re: Dormio's tRoll to Dodge!
« Reply #450 on: September 21, 2011, 06:51:03 PM »
Godammit, why can't I have my block in peace? ;_; 

> Sacrifice Dan to save Schezo
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

ActionDan

• Teaching old dogs new tricks
« Reply #451 on: September 21, 2011, 06:59:30 PM »

I'm dead :V, unless I revive in shadoweh or take control of my dino armies once more.

Don't lynch me.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2011, 07:02:26 PM »
I'm dead :V, unless I revive in shadoweh or take control of my dino armies once more.
I'm sure I can make you deader. :V
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #453 on: September 21, 2011, 08:09:05 PM »
> Hang head in despair and head back to the banks of the Sanzu, moping along the way.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

« Reply #454 on: September 21, 2011, 09:09:41 PM »
> Arise and seek out scones.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #455 on: September 21, 2011, 09:38:19 PM »
Yay Schezo! We finally made up and everything is happy.. S-Schezo? :ohdear: IT WASN'T ME

> Repeatedly press the EVIL button and drop Schezo's sun on JOB. >:(

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #456 on: September 21, 2011, 09:40:52 PM »
> Wait, if the Mystias are still fighting, they might start fighting each other! We can't have that! We gotta come back to life so we can stop them from throttling one another!
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Paper Conan

• Productivity, all day 'erry day
  • NOPE, just kidding~
« Reply #457 on: September 21, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »
>Now's not the time to be dead! Repeatedly punch the computer screen until my New Game+ starts working, corrupted/deleted file or not.

Smashy

• :V tank
  • ᕦ(? Д?)ᕤ
« Reply #458 on: September 21, 2011, 10:28:15 PM »
>Sit in the void some more, while attempting to learn how to Void Bolt faces without any of that silly charm business.  Might actually be less annoying than J.O.B

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #459 on: September 21, 2011, 10:41:59 PM »
> Tribute one living player to Special Summon Bardiche from the Removed From Play area. When Special Summoned in this way, you may add one Equip Spell card from the Graveyard to your Hand.

yuyukos

• ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give Techies
  • ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ Techies were given.
« Reply #460 on: September 21, 2011, 11:05:02 PM »
>Become Yuyuko.
>Fight Crow Cakes to the death over this. J.O.B. will have to wait!
TF2Items | TF2B | Steam | Twitter
3DS FC - 2165-6416-7852

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #461 on: September 21, 2011, 11:09:49 PM »
I ROLLED SOMETHING THAT WASN'T A 1 OR 6.

>Continue study of the void as void energy. Roll with the blows dealt to you, I guess.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

Blitzer

• 「Touhoustuck」
« Reply #462 on: September 22, 2011, 01:16:48 AM »
>BECOME DREAM SELF ON PROSPIT.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #463 on: September 22, 2011, 06:15:53 AM »
>Become one with the devoured cake and resurrect to bring about a sugary apocalypse.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Bio

• resident walker
« Reply #464 on: September 22, 2011, 07:03:38 AM »
HOLY CRAP I ROLLED A 6?

> Tempt fate: Survive for more than one turn.

Also damn it J.O.B., why'd you shoot me in the leg.

« Reply #465 on: September 22, 2011, 08:00:17 AM »
>In celebration of autumn visit the Aki Farm/Orchard/Ranch.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #466 on: September 22, 2011, 10:54:31 AM »
> Start a new character
5: You create a new character and manage to roll a 20 on every stat to boot. Unfortunately, this is not DnD, and your character sheet is rejected.

>Global resurrection for everyone except Pervass. And Prevent Pervass resurrection in the future too.
5: You try to both resurrect everyone and stop Purvis from acting, but trying to perform too many actions at once results in naught but failure.

> toss infinity butter knife away, learn to fight like a grizzly bear
3(-1): You toss away the butter knife, only to have it land in your foot. The pain distracts you from your attempt to learn to fight like a grizzly. (Wounded)

>ONCE MOAR OF ATTEMPTING TO REGAIN AWESUM LIEF FROM PAWAHS
3: ONCE MOAR OF FAILURE TO BE AWESUM.

>Assemble football team from the remaining zombies
1: You leave the zombies alone, they've done their job. You wonder what to do now.

>Obliterate the border between life and death.
5: You destroy the border preventing you from joining the living. Unfortunately, all this serves to do is to put you in constant flux, phasing in and out of being alive.

>Sacrifice all dolls, dragons, zombies and mecha people are bringing out in a dark ritual to resurrect myself, while leaving the flowers in peace.
6: You bring yourself back to life in a heathen ritual, recreating yourself out of bits and pieces of various dolls, dragons, zombies, mecha, and Zengar. Infinity has reentered the game!

> Revive as one of Alice's dolls like last RtD.
5: You try to invoke the memories of the last RtD to bring yourself back as one of Alice's dolls, but find that something is missing. If only the bonds between the two continuities hadn't been cut a while back.

>Being redeaded, there's little to do but move  on try to talk Komachi into letting me pilot the ferry for a little while.
2: You talk to Komachi with your dead form, but she refuses to listen to any of your demands. No matter what you say, she ignores you. It's almost as if she's asleep or something.

>Pull a Kanako and appear back in a burst of maple leaves.
2: You fail to appear in a burst of maple leaves, as you've already been brought back into the world by Kitten4u.

>Become Yuyuko.
6: You replace Yuyuko, banishing her from this world, so that you can take her place. You have a large amount of spring in your possession for some reason.

> Grow a giant mushroom up to the tropopause and start spreading hallucinogenic fumes around the world. Got to use all those nutrients the mycelium is gathering for something, right?
5(-1): You continue to grow at alarming rates, reaching the top of the troposphere, where you spread hallucinogenic dust around the world. However, nobody can tell the difference between the regular world, and the trippy one.

>Enter game without anyone noticing, and proceed to :P surprise the nearest person.
1: You boldly declare your presence as you enter the game, making sure that your name is known far and wide.

>Possess Nuke-happy General Tao.
3: You possess General Tao, just as one of his tanks blows up. You have the best timing.

>...Man up. This was a long time coming. I was on my last legs from seppuku. I had a good run, and I made a good friend. ...Even if Schezo did take my heart. It's time to move on, to a better place.
5: You move on, you lived a fulfilling life, and you're thankful for all the time you were given after your seppuku.

> If Infinity revive on his own (doubt it) become THIS and smash down little zombies with my roots
5(-1): Determined not to be outclassed by Omba, you grow just as fast as Omba until the sky is covered by two plants. A giant mushroom, and a giant flower.

>Be rebuilt.
1: Dormio disassembles you for spare parts, after Conq managed to break another one of his computers.

>invert next round rolls excluding mine
2: You achieve nothing.

> Be replaced by a different character who, despite initial poor reactions from the viewership, gains a following due to his strong and convincing performance.
2: You're replaced by a bumbling fool, who is promptly removed by the executives. Why did you put your trust in him, again?

>Seduce Kanako into letting me back in.
1(Wounded): You shout and scream profanities at the Moriya Shrine for kicking you out. You won't stand for this! Neither will Kanako, it seems, as she drops an onbanshira on you. Sanrisa Laser has lost the game!

> I must protect the world. Save the world. Do the exact opposite of drilling it and everyone to death.
2(-1): 必殺!超天元突破ギガドリルブレイク!
The topic must roll to dodge!

>Develop a version of the G-Bits system that the Gundam X and Double X use, but with nukes instead of a microwave cannon, and key them to work with the GP-02 just like they did with the GX and DX.
6(Wounded): You continue to work on the GP-02, implementing a nuclear version of the G-Bits system. You fire off a small test shot. It. Is. Beautiful. Though that explosion is getting rather close.
Roll to dodge!
6: You use the GP-02's sheild to block the nuclear blast with ease. You don't know how that worked, but you're not going to question it.

>Yes! My spirit is free!  Assume leadership of DollS' remaining forces, and whatever happens, do not accidently latch on to Shadoweh and grow a Hydra head.
1: Having just been released from the doll, your spirit has no idea what to do, you latch onto Shadoweh and develop as a hydra head. ActionDan has reentered the game!

>Support Pesco
6: You give Pesco all the support that a generic character can give. Which is a surprisingly large amount. Of course, as a generic character, you're not going to be rewarded or remembered in any way for this but at least it's nice to help someone out? Pesco has reentered the game!

6: You travel to Thenu to perform some dark pagan ritual, cutting off Dan's head from Shadoweh and sacrificing it to Gods via. volcano. You don't understand the concepts behind this, but it somehow causes the volcano to spit out a Schezo in exchange for ActionDan. ActionDan has lost the game! Schezo has reentered the game!

> Hang head in despair and head back to the banks of the Sanzu, moping along the way.
6: Is there any hope left in this world? You decide that it's time to move on and head to the Sanzu. Here, you see a boat floating along the river, and somebody sleeping on the shore. Kasu has reentered the game!

> Arise and seek out scones.
4: You rise from the dead, hungry for scones. You search far and wide for scones, but fail to find any. You go back to being dead, lamenting the lack of scones in you (un?)life.

> Repeatedly press the EVIL button and drop Schezo's sun on JOB. >:(
1(-1): You're a good girl, and you'd never even dream of hurting anyone else!

> Wait, if the Mystias are still fighting, they might start fighting each other! We can't have that! We gotta come back to life so we can stop them from throttling one another!
1: For all you care, the Mystias can fight all they want. You try to rest in peace as the Mystias fight over your body.

>Now's not the time to be dead! Repeatedly punch the computer screen until my New Game+ starts working, corrupted/deleted file or not.
3: You punch your monitor out of frustration. Hitting it repeatedly is how you get these things to work, right? To your surprise, your game actually starts to work, you can see the machine running and everything. Unfortunately, you've broken your screen in the process. You can't play like this!

>Sit in the void some more, while attempting to learn how to Void Bolt faces without any of that silly charm business.  Might actually be less annoying than J.O.B
3: You sit in the void, but fail to do anything. You're in a freaking void, here.

> Tribute one living player to Special Summon Bardiche from the Removed From Play area. When Special Summoned in this way, you may add one Equip Spell card from the Graveyard to your Hand.
3: You successfully special summon yourself using Shadoweh as your tribute, but activate a trap card in the process. Any moves made by you this turn are completely nullified.

>Fight Crow Cakes to the death over this. J.O.B. will have to wait!
2: You rush over to Crow Cakes to stop him from becoming Yuyuko. But you're too late, the transformation has already begun. You curse at your inability to stop Crow Cakes' transformation.

>Continue study of the void as void energy. Roll with the blows dealt to you, I guess.
2: You're not enough of a narcissist to check yourself out like that.

>BECOME DREAM SELF ON PROSPIT.
3: You can't escape from death with dreams.

>Become one with the devoured cake and resurrect to bring about a sugary apocalypse.
5: You become one with the cake, taking on its form and bringing yourself back into the plane of reality. And then Dormio eats you.

> Tempt fate: Survive for more than one turn.
3(Wounded): You talk to all the players about how excited you are to simply be alive again and what you're going to do with your life. You're going to get married, you're going to travel the world, you're going get drilled from the heave- Biohazurd has lost the game!

>In celebration of autumn visit the Aki Farm/Orchard/Ranch.
2: It's spring, fool. The Aki Farm is closed to the public, anyway.

おわりか?
The Topic- 2: The drill rips through the topic, tearing apart the very fabric of reality. Dormio works frantically, using up his entire supply of duct tape, to keep the topic in one piece.

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
« Reply #467 on: September 22, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
>OH GOD REVIVE.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #468 on: September 22, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
> Man, being dead is boring. Quit it, self.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
« Reply #469 on: September 22, 2011, 11:02:08 AM »
My entire goal of Dormio's RtD has been accomplished, way too early...

>Evolve into a StarCraft 2 Thor.

Dormio Dormio.

I must roll a good number.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:32:30 AM by Infinity »

Aba Matindesu!

• keep it gwiyoming
  • DASEU RAESISSEU
« Reply #470 on: September 22, 2011, 11:03:28 AM »
> attempt to revive by pooping ectoplasm.

teets mi hao 2 2hu teets mi teets mi hao 2 2hu

« Reply #471 on: September 22, 2011, 11:03:57 AM »
>Create Yuyuko Dolls. Find out what they're for.

EDIT: No, seriously, what happened during that one game of Mafia?

Crow's Dumping Ground of Art

"So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring, because my faith is on solid rock; I am counting on God."

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #472 on: September 22, 2011, 11:04:34 AM »
>Rob Komachi.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #473 on: September 22, 2011, 11:07:10 AM »
>Fuck up Conq's computer, emerge from it's smoking remains.

GuardianTempest

• Adorably Awkward Android
« Reply #474 on: September 22, 2011, 11:13:36 AM »
>It's only one unstable Devastator Battlemaster, right? "SOON EVERYTHING WILL GLOW LIKE DA SAN!" Fire all 12 Nuclear Silos and desolate the entire continent but my well-done base.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #475 on: September 22, 2011, 11:19:51 AM »
>Become Ivis, and enslave the nearest person.

« Reply #476 on: September 22, 2011, 11:22:19 AM »
> Collect enough energy of all the light of the stars to pull out a Vegeta create a new sun for all flowers and plants in Gensokyo.

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #477 on: September 22, 2011, 11:23:20 AM »
Oh wow, ActionDan followed up with Kitten4u's commands and RNG rolls were like, so epic.

>Hide under that wheel barrow that just so happen to be there near where I spawned. Better not draw too much attention after that bold entrance. :ohdear:

J.O.B

• YOU CAN'T MAKE ME CHANGE
« Reply #478 on: September 22, 2011, 11:25:06 AM »
Screw it, I'm bored
>harakiri

日巫子

• It's a cheer up charm!
  • ふそそそそそ
    • Hydrangeamaiden
« Reply #479 on: September 22, 2011, 11:27:37 AM »
> Cast revive on Youkai Jesus

Am I doing this right?   :ohdear:

☆ Check my profile for links to my sites! ☆
[21:12] <OneLoveOnePurvis> *Black as hell and bitter as love. That is coffee.*
[17:42] <Amra> Himiko's one of the people that's really cute but sometimes art shifts into like hard jojo-style
[17:42] <Amra> as she does something out of character