Author Topic: Youkai Quest: The Continuing Adventures!  (Read 152487 times)

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
Re: Youkai Quest: The Continuing Adventures!
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2011, 10:20:06 PM »
In before literately PERSONA/Mokou-shama or whatever we got the attack from!

>Use this to our advantage, while the enemy distracted, or stunned, we should move out the dome, probably in Cat form, but only if that is not looking at all, if we can see it at all. Either way if it's too long we might take time and hide instead until they would move in again, we would gain the element of surprise again, We might move near the wall in circular form, to be as much away as possible.

>If that thing decides to attack frontal shift back to normal form and attack again, and top that with some melee attacks, if possible, since we are kinda cornered now..

>"Well? Will you change your mind and leave? I tried to be polite, Nya..."

>" I don't know who you are... but If you could... I am waiting *Addressed to the person outside the dome*"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »
>"W-Woah..."
>Sit down.
>"...Is she dead?"
> "T-that hurt nya..."
>You express your surprise over what just happened in the only way you can really think of, in addition to commenting that it hurt.
>You also slide down the ice wall to sit down in a daze, trying to pull yourself together after what just happened...Was that really your power...Or someone else's..?
>You ask if whoever that was is dead, and the fire girl, still quite stunned herself, shrugs puzzledly.

In before literately PERSONA/Mokou-shama or whatever we got the attack from!
>Use this to our advantage, while the enemy distracted, or stunned, we should move out the dome, probably in Cat form, but only if that is not looking at all, if we can see it at all. Either way if it's too long we might take time and hide instead until they would move in again, we would gain the element of surprise again, We might move near the wall in circular form, to be as much away as possible.
>If that thing decides to attack frontal shift back to normal form and attack again, and top that with some melee attacks, if possible, since we are kinda cornered now..
>"Well? Will you change your mind and leave? I tried to be polite, Nya..."
>" I don't know who you are... but If you could... I am waiting *Addressed to the person outside the dome*"
>You'd leave the dome, but you're still in shock from the sheer output you just did.
>You do hear a faint rustling near the hole you blasted, so you ask it if it changed it's mind.
>But what steps back in isn't what you fought earlier! Instead, it's a rather melted-looking snowman sort of thing with a rather nice little cap that you think looks a bit like Ran's, but the really strange thing about it is that the snow, if it even is snow, looks so purple that it's almost black! "HEE-HOO....This...This isn't the last you've seen of me.....Boss'll frost your pumpkins but good...!"
>With that, it seems to almost crystallize before fading away....
>You get the feeling you'll probably be seeing more of that strange creature in the future. And what did it say about it's boss? That doesn't sound good...

>What's this? It left behind a weird ice shard...and a few of those coins!
~Item Get: Mysterious Ice Shard, 25 Weird Coins~
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 11:41:26 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2011, 11:11:27 PM »
>We Don't get a chance to beat him for good? Oh well..

>"Nhuhu"

>We won? yes...?

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
  • This soup has an explosive flavour!
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2011, 11:28:28 PM »
> Try to regain some movement.
> Look over the shard.

Apparently, Thomas the Tank Engine isn't one to take crap from anyone.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2011, 11:57:33 PM »
>We Don't get a chance to beat him for good? Oh well..
>"Nhuhu"
>We won? yes...?
>Looks like you'll be seeing more of that thing in the future, whatever it was...
>Is this supposed to be a laugh or what? Please clarify.
>Looks like the fighting's over, and you may have solved the mystery about the rampaging Cirno, but you get the feeling there's more to it than what you just took care of.

> Try to regain some movement.
> Look over the shard.
>You struggle to your feet, but stagger and lose your balance! But the fire girl catches you and helps you back on your feet! "Up y'go kid."
>You examine the shard....it feels like it has a strange energy to it, maybe a magician, or even Yukari would be able to figure it out?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2011, 12:05:02 AM »
>"Nice to.... meet you... Your speaking currently with Hibachi, the cat with a hat... *Head.. I feel strange...*"

>"Where are the others? Ponga..?"

>Pet gently Ponga for bravery.

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2011, 12:20:35 AM »
> "Ugh...  That was painful nya."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2011, 11:22:17 AM »
> "Ugh...  That was painful nya."
>"Nice to.... meet you... Your speaking currently with Hibachi, the cat with a hat... *Head.. I feel strange...*"
>"Where are the others? Ponga..?"
>Pet gently Ponga for bravery.
>You somewhat dazedly remark that all that was pretty painful, and the fire girl nods. 'Let's get outta here kid, think you can fly okay?"
>You dazedly introduce yourself in a rather odd way, which cause the fire girl to chuckle a bit. "The name's Mokou, Mokou Fujiwara. but enough introductions, let's get outta this oversized igloo, I think everyone could use a meal and a good drink. I sure as @#$% know I do."
>You ask where the others are, and Mokou shrugs. "They're probably back at that bird's cart, guess they figured we had things under control here due in part to the dome."
>You pet Ponga some, he seems happy that you got through the fight relatively unharmed for the most part. "Let's get going okay?"
>Wow, impatient isn't she?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2011, 09:37:40 PM »
> "Lead the way nya!"
> Follow Mokou.
> "So...  What was with that whole dying thing you did back there nya?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2011, 09:42:56 PM »
argle sorry irl's been keeping me from this shit LETS DO THIS

>Just follow her. After all, She is kinda immortal. She's really the safest person to be around right now, whatnot with people having... clones and whatnot.
>Make a note that the quest is complete, all we gotta do is turn it in to Ran or Chen. Maybe Yukari?
>Actually, Explain to them what happened.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »
> "Lead the way nya!"
> Follow Mokou.
> "So...  What was with that whole dying thing you did back there nya?"
argle sorry irl's been keeping me from this shit LETS DO THIS
>Just follow her. After all, She is kinda immortal. She's really the safest person to be around right now, whatnot with people having... clones and whatnot.
>Make a note that the quest is complete, all we gotta do is turn it in to Ran or Chen. Maybe Yukari?
>Actually, Explain to them what happened.
>You tell her to lead the way, and lead she does.
>You of course, follow suit. The funny thing is, now that you've got a good look at her, sometimes you see the image of a phoenix surrounding her. Weird.
>You ask her what was with that whole thing she pulled with the getting skewered and stuff, and she pulls a small box-looking thing out of the pocket of her shirt and starts hitting it into one of her hands, which makes the box-thingy produce something slim. Looks kinda like a stick sorta... "I'm what they call a 'Hourai Immortal'. You know anything about the Hourai Elixir? Well, I drank some. One drop, and you'll never know age. Two drops, and you'll never become ill again. Three drops, and you get to be where I am, True Imortality."
>She then lights the stick thing on fire and...puts it in her mouth? Immortals are weird. Why would you want to walk around with a flaming stick-thing in your mouth?
>After a few seconds, she breathes out a puff of smoke. "Damn, I needed one of those after everything that happened today. First the moon princess sends her hired goons after me while I'm having breakfast, then the Icecube causes a fuss."
>Wow....if she's Immortal, how long you you think she's been around...?
>Maybe you've solved everything to do with Cirno? But that still leaves the whole matter about that other fairy Chen mentioned largely unsolved, maybe if you find her you can shed some more light on things?
>And we're walking, and we're walking...

>After a while, Mokou leads you down the path in the Bamboo that the Ice Dome was in front of, and in the distance, you see a cart with lights hanging from it, and there's a familiar blob of darkness near it. Doesn't look like the people there have noticed you and Mokou yet though.
>Smells like there's food there! Now that you think about it, you're a lot hungrier than you remember being...
>In addition to the smells of food, you also smell some kind of bird, sparrow maybe? As well as a faint scent of insect, the same one from back on the mountain when you fought the Red Kedama in fact.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2011, 10:03:27 PM »
> Foo~d!
> "S-smells good nya..."

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2011, 10:10:06 PM »
FUCK YEAR FOOD
>"Are we getting some food Immortal-shama?"
>Wait... hmm... If we remember that scent then...
>"MISTER KAMEN RIDER~ ITS ME, THE GIRL YOU SAVED FROM THAT KEDAMAAA~"

and now WE DO THIS. we shall eat our lamprey LIKE MEN. or cats. or cats dressed like men.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
> Foo~d!
> "S-smells good nya..."
>You're looking forward to sitting down to a nice meal. And plus, it's at one of those movable food carts you've read about too!
>You comment that it smells good, and Mokou nods. "Yeah, Normally she sets up shop closer to the Forest of Magic though. But since it's close to the lake where the Icecube lives, she's taken to setting up shop here instead. Not that she got much business aside from Youkai to begin with, so moving out here neither helped, nor hurt it."

FUCK YEAR FOOD
>"Are we getting some food Immortal-shama?"
>Wait... hmm... If we remember that scent then...
>"MISTER KAMEN RIDER~ ITS ME, THE GIRL YOU SAVED FROM THAT KEDAMAAA~"
and now WE DO THIS. we shall eat our lamprey LIKE MEN. or cats. or cats dressed like men.
>You ask if you'll be heading to get some food, and Mokou chuckles. "Kid, call me Mokou. As for the food, that's where we're headed ain't it?"
>That smell's definitely the Kamen Rider! Now that you think about it...Wasn't the Kamen Rider fighting the Fake Cirno too?
>You hover over to the cart while shouting to the Kamen Rider! ...Waaait...That isn't the Kamen Rider at all! It's just some...Okay, to be honest, you can't tell if it's a guy or a girl. But whoever it is, it smells like the Kamen Rider. 'O-oi! I'm no Kamen Rider! ...Though they are cool..."
>How weird, this person even sounds like the Kamen Rider.

~BGM: Night-Sparrow's Grill~
>The person tending the grill looks up at you. Hey, it's the girl who was singing during the fight earlier! "Ah, you're Chen and Rumia's friend Hibachi right? They've told us about you. I'm Mystia, Mystia Lorelei."
She then nods towards the green-haired...whatever. "Wriggle here was the first one to end up fighting Cirno....Say, where is she anyhow? Since you're here, you must've won right?" The person indicated to be Wriggle just grumbles slightly.
>She then places a plate of Rice with a few skewers of some kind of fishy-smelling meat in front of a seat, along with a small bottle of something next to it, and motions for you to sit there.
>Wonder what's in the bottle...?
>Rumia however, is tearing into a pile of those skewers with evident gusto, while drinking a bottle of what seems to be the same stuff next to your plate. Looks like she's been through more than one of those bottles too.
>Oddly enough, her tie thingy from her shirt is now being worn as a headband. Wonder why she's doing that?
>Mokou of course, sits at one of the far seats, and wordlessly nods. Mystia places a plate of rice with varying things on it in front of her. "It's on the house this time you guys, we all need a breather after a fight like that. Especially you two." Mystia nods towards you and Mokou.
>Looks like there's...various vegetables, several different kinds of meat, and...just what is that weird pastry-looking thing on top?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:10:16 PM by Hanzo K. »
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2011, 10:50:50 PM »
>"Tell me all I need to know, about this fake Cirno that you have info..."

>"Nya, tastes good, want some Ponga?"

>"Sho.. what we do now? We could just rush in without warning..? Or you have any other ideas?"

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2011, 11:09:11 PM »

>"Sho.. what we do now? We could just rush in without warning..? Or you have any other ideas?"
Well, where would we be rushing? We kinda already beat the fake Cirno.

>Take a bite, couldn't hurt right?
>Take a couple sips of that liquid too. Rumia can handle it, so why cant you?
>SMALL TALK POWERS GOOOOOOOOOO

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2011, 12:21:10 AM »
Well, where would we be rushing? We kinda already beat the fake Cirno.
>Take a bite, couldn't hurt right?
>Take a couple sips of that liquid too. Rumia can handle it, so why cant you?
>SMALL TALK POWERS GOOOOOOOOOO
>You take an experimental bite of the meat on the skewer, tastes almost like Eel!
>You also decide to take a few experimental sips of the drink that came with the food, if Rumia can handle it, then so can you! Bluh, tastes bitter. Sour too. But you can't argue that it doesn't go with the food.
>You proceed to make small talk with everyone, with topics ranging from how the Cirno causing trouble was a fake, to whether or not jelly donuts are scary. Mokou finds them decidedly disturbing, yet at the same time delicious. You also finish you food and drink during the small talk.
>You also learned that those weird sticks Mokou has are called 'Cigarettes'. Apparently she's the only person in Gensokyo who ever has a use for them.
>During the small talk, Rumia spontaneously began dancing on the cart's roof, much to Mystia's annoyance.
>You feel kinda fuzzy-headed, but warm too. It's a kinda warm, fuzzy feeling. Feels good though, but it's a bit disorienting.
>Mystia then pulls up the stool on her side of the counter and sits in front of your seat on her side of the counter. "So...tthe Cirno that's been causing trouble was a fake after all...I'm worried about Daiyousei, She's the glue that keeps the team together y'know. If it wasn't for her, I'd never have met Wriggle, Chen, Rumia, or Cirno."
>Mokou then flicks away the cigarette she was smoking, and sits up. "Didn't you say that the Icecube was acting weird before all this started goin' down?"
>A look of realization crosses Mystia's face. "She did keep saying something was after her...and she even vanished for a few days....You don't think..?"
>Mokou nods. "Bingo. What if she was captured by whatever was after her? I'd say it has something to do with the snow creature the kid here fought. I heard it say something about having a boss. Ten to one odds says that whoever, or whatever, it works for is what's behind all this mess."
>Wriggle then chimes in, still facedown on the counter. "And that's where we'll find Dai too I bet."

>Meanwhile, during all the serious discussion, Rumia fell off the cart's roof and into a bush. Sounds like she's losing her lunch...

Parser's Corner: Yes, the bit with Rumia is meant to be a "Funny Background Event".
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2011, 12:28:08 AM »
>You proceed to make small talk with everyone, with topics ranging from how the Cirno causing trouble was a fake, to whether or not jelly donuts are scary. Mokou finds them decidedly disturbing, yet at the same time delicious. You also finish you food and drink during the small talk.
teehee hibachi is 'fraid of the jelly donuts.

>"So, How would we find these guys in the first place?"
>##CHECK:INVENTORY, STATUS, QUEST, AND SKILL SCREENS
We've gotta be a superkitty now, right?

Kyo Tanaka

• Don't worry Sakuya, I will (Uuu~♥) protect you...
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2011, 01:41:45 AM »
>"D-Does she usually do that..." Look over to Rumia.

>"Hey, do either of you.... know what happen to Cirno on the day she changed?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2011, 02:50:52 AM »
teehee hibachi is 'fraid of the jelly donuts.
>"So, How would we find these guys in the first place?"
>"D-Does she usually do that..." Look over to Rumia.
>"Hey, do either of you.... know what happen to Cirno on the day she changed?"
>You ask how you'd go about finding whoever's behind all this, and everyone just shrugs puzzledly, even Mokou. "Beats me kid, I don't usually leave the bamboo forest unless it's to deliver the charcoal I make. Which is usually to the Village, but lately that mansion over at the lake's taken to ordering a few loads. But if you ask me, the folks there are a bit batty." "Dunno." "Maybe the lake? The fake was was awfully protective of it."
>You ask if Rumia normally does that, and Mystia responds with an amused shrug. "Only when she's had a bit too much to drink. Funny thing is that it's not even particularly strong Sake, even a human would have to drink a lot to get sloshed off of it. Way more than what she drank."
>You ask what happened to Cirno back then, and Wriggle looks up from the counter. "From what I know, she was actin' like summat was after 'er. 'ell if I know what it was."
>Mokou then stands up from her seat. "So when are we gonna go bust some heads? I still gotta pay that fake back for skewering me like that."
>Wriggle chimes in. "Well, either way you go it'll all 'appen at the lake. So that's probably the best place t' go a-checkin' I'd say.."
>So any way you slice it, it all comes back around to the Misty Lake again.

~Location Added: Bamboo Forest of The Lost~

>##CHECK:INVENTORY, STATUS, QUEST, AND SKILL SCREENS
You want 'em? Enjoy the textwall.
>Inventory
Cooking Outfit(Worn as Clothes)
This stylish-looking White Apron and Green Kimono set looked brown when you first saw it, but you blinked and it was green like all the others.
Cooking Hat(Equipped as Hat)
This poofy hat is a must for any chef, as the Legendary Chef Boyardee can attest...But you kinda wonder just who he is.
Classy Suit (Unequipped)
Yukari probably left this in your closet, you think it looks snazzy!
Tiny Ribbon (Worn as Accessory)
Cute little ribbon you woke up with.
Classy Headgear (Unequipped)
Snazzy Top hat that goes with the suit. You think it adds charm, but does it add CHARISMA?
Yukari's Note (Key Item)
A note that was addressed to you, written by Yukari.
Blank Spellcards(3) (Key Item)
These blank spellcards were given to you by CidNitori, as well as Momiji, but you can't use them until you have them engraved somehow.
Mountain Map (Key Item)
This is a simple map of the Youkai Mountain, simple enough that even you can read it. It marks such important places as Moriya Shrine, Tengu Village, Kappa Village, and the Outpost!
Momiji's Newspaper (Key Item)
A newspaper with a picture of a green-haired woman on the front, who could she be?
Froggy's Iron Ring (Equipped as Accessory)
The Red Kedama dropped this when you defeated it. It's apparently one of the many Iron Rings that were scattered all across Gensokyo when Suwako and the Red-White fought.
Athletic Wrappings(Equipped on Legs)
A roll of Athletic Bandages that people who play sports often wear, it has a caricature of a drunk-looking girl with horns on it. Maybe they belong to whoever's face that is?
They seem to have a strange effect when you equip them.

Macca(Total: 224)
These weird coins were given to you by Ran, they were helpful in resolving the Nozuchi incident. They must have some kind of power, but you can't feel anything.
Elegant Chopsticks
These were given to you by Yuyuko as thanks for the food you and Youmu made, you've been needing something like this for a long time!
Mysterious Ice Shard
This strange ice shard was left behind when you defeated the False Cirno, Who turned out to actually be some sort of strange snowman-looking creature.

>Quests
Thanks for "Note"ing(Complete!)
You have a strange note, and you don't know who wrote it, but you feel you should thank whoever it is.
Recently you've discovered that it was Written by someone named Yukari, as well as meeting the Chen the note talked about, it seems Chen knows her .
You've also met Ran Yakumo, Chen's master, it seems she's something called a shikigami, and Ran is this Yukari person's shikigami, which makes Chen a shikigami's shiki..gami...ow.
You've finally managed to thank Yukari for the note, don't you feel good about yourself?

Ice Crusher
Word is that Cirno's been acting strange and attacking anyone going near the Misty Lake, and since she's been doing that, nobody can get any fish there!
This problem must be dealt with, for the sake of your lunch!
So the Cirno that's been causing trouble was a fake afterall.
If she's been being impersonated, then something must've happened to her...But what?
You've learned that Cirno was acting like she was being chased by something, and disappeared shortly after, only to show up again causing trouble.
But that was the fake, so the real one's still missing.

Mountain of FaithFun
According to CidNitori, the Tengu on the Mountain have lots of fun things to do!
So it's your task to find out what!
Apparently the tengu and kappa busy themselves with playing Shogi in their off time, but maybe there's more they do than just that?

Kitty Hawk(Complete!)
According to CidNitori, there's someone on the Mountain that can help you learn to fly!
You've survived the duel with Kanako, there's a good chance she'll be the one to teach you how to fly!

Of Kedama And Fairies
Momiji said that Fairies keep Kedama as pets sometime, so the best person to ask what Kedama eat would be a fairy!
And Suwako said that Fairies are Embodiments of Nature itself, so they know all about Kedamas.
Now all that's left is to find a fairy that's willing to tell you!

>Subquests
Ancient Relics
According to Yukari, there were two powerful people in Gensokyo who haven't been seen for a long time.
She mentioned that they've left some of their possessions behind, and that a puppeteer might be able to help you find some of them.
According to Rumia, the Black-White might be another lead on this matter. Rumia also mentioned a shop on the outskirts of the Forest of Magic, and that the owner of that shop might also be able to help.
So far you've got three leads, a Puppeteer, who resides in the Forest of Magic. The Black-White, who also resides there. And a merchant who lives on the Forest's outskirts.
You'd think that since they can all be found in the Forest of Magic, that maybe they might know each other!

>Skills
Cat Form (Nekomata/Kasha Innate)
"Nekomata were once cats, so why then is it a surprise that they still take that form?"
This active skill allows you to shift between humanoid and cat forms.

Catlike Tread ~ Rank E (Nekomata/Kasha Innate)
This stealthy way of moving is not only utilized by Nekomata, but Kasha as well.
This Passive Skill enables the user to sneak around with more stealth than the average youkai

Danmaku Mastery ~ Rank C
"Danmaku's all about power, ze!" -An Ordinary Magician
This passive skill's level reflects how good you are with danmaku.
You've been using Lasers a lot lately, maybe you'll learn a new shot type soon?

Youkai Fortitude ~ Rank D
"The bodies of youkai are considerably more resilient than a human's." -Hieda no Akyu
This passive skill reflects how durable you are.
You're more durable than you used to be, train this if you want to be able to resist attacks better!

Youkai Strength ~ Rank D
"The sheer physical power some youkai, like Oni, can muster is truly frightening."
This passive skill reflects how much physical power you have at any given time.
You've gotten a bit stronger, you'd say you're a good deal stronger than the average Human in terms of physical power..

Smooth Moves ~ Rank @#$%&!
"These moves originated from a famous performer from the outside world, how you learned them is unknown, but you can use them almost as well as he was said to."
You don't really know much about this skill, And it seems you're lacking something that you had in the dream. What could it be..?

Confusion Resistance ~ Rank E
"Even the strongest of beings can fall prey to confusion, try not to fall into it too much yourself."
This passive skill reflects how easy/hard it is for things to make your brain overheat, but it's not that strong right now.

Sense Presence ~ Novice
"(Insert underused DBZ Quote here)"
This passive skill is always on, it allows you to sense the presence of other Youkai, Powerful Humans, and Divine Beings, as well as Gauge their power in relation to your own.

>Special Skills
Flight
This skill is known by almost every youkai. But for some reason or another you lacked it, so you had to learn it the hard way.
You can fly to various locales, but Yukari advised you against flying to places you don't fully know about.

Known Places:
  • Mayohiga
  • Youkai Mountain(And sub-locations within)
    • Tengu Village
    • Moriya Shrine
    • Airship Dock
    • Kappa Village
  • Hakugyoukurou
  • Bamboo Forest of The Lost(And sub-locations within)
    • Mystia's Cart
    • Entrance

Ringkind ~ Rank D
You've trained with Suwako a fair bit in the use of the Iron Ring you found a while back, you're quite used to it's heft now.

>Status
HP: 100% (Slight Buzz: Penalty to Reflexes and Accuracy)
Mana Points: 8
Power: Unknown

~Tutorial Corner: Power~
Each living being in Gensokyo, mostly Youkai, have a special "Power".
Different individuals will have a different power, such as Rumia's Darkness, or Yukari's Gaps.
Your power is still largely an unknown though, you'll have to find someone who can explain it to you. But who?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2011, 03:03:49 AM »
oh fuck yeah textwalls

>Ask any of the girls about the Ancient Relics subquest and the Kedama one. We need to learn more about Ponga, afterall.
>Ask if they know any fae that may know something about Ponga.

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2011, 11:49:00 AM »
>Yea.. let's decide on the next course of action.. We should further investigate.. where is the real Cirno with Daiyousei.. hmmm

>Anyway.. we should be going soon, and report to Yukari about this as well...

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2011, 01:35:02 PM »
oh fuck yeah textwalls

>Ask any of the girls about the Ancient Relics subquest and the Kedama one. We need to learn more about Ponga, afterall.
>Ask if they know any fae that may know something about Ponga.
>Yea.. let's decide on the next course of action.. We should further investigate.. where is the real Cirno with Daiyousei.. hmmm
>Anyway.. we should be going soon, and report to Yukari about this as well...
>You ask about any old relics, and Mystia looks like she has to think for a moment. "I...I think the Black-White might have something like that. Think her seven-colored friend might have something like it too."
>You also ask about any info on caring for Kedama, in addition to if they know any fairies that can tell you about that. Wriggle looks back up from being facedown on the counter yet again. "Dai was the resident Kedama Expert in these parts. If we find her, you oughta be able to find out about that stuff."
>You talk things over with everyone about what next to do, eventually deciding that the best thing to do would be to examine the lake first thing in the morning.
>You say your goodbyes to everyone and promise to meet up back here at the cart first thing in the morning.
>After that, you take off into the skies in the general direction of Mayohiga. W-whoa...kinda hard to keep in a straight line...

>After a long flight, you manage to arrive back home, but you bump your head on the door on the way back in, as well as tripping over the steps...Several times in fact.
>Ow. You're gonna be feeling that in the morning, that's for sure. You don't remember all this being that hard to do last time, so why's it so tricky now..?
>But it seems that everyone's already asleep, so you'll have to report in tomorrow, provided you don't forget.
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2011, 02:14:27 PM »
> GO TO SLEEP YOU ARE A TIRED CAT
Should we have a Smooth Moves sequence again? What a

an idea just hit me
saturday night fuckin fever
HIBACHI SHALL MASTER THE FEVER IF ITS THE LAST THING SHE DOES

Berzul

• (*7(*7(*7(*7(*7
  • Round face... z( ⌣ω⌣)z
« Reply #84 on: May 13, 2011, 06:00:53 PM »
>Late night, and mother do not whine? That's great!

>Try to find something for the head in the nearest medicine box.

>Sleep sequence!

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2011, 12:40:02 AM »
>Don't forget to dream about the Television box!

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2011, 01:12:48 AM »
>Late night, and mother do not whine? That's great!
>Try to find something for the head in the nearest medicine box.
>Sleep sequence!
> GO TO SLEEP YOU ARE A TIRED CAT
Should we have a Smooth Moves sequence again? What a
an idea just hit me
saturday night fuckin fever
HIBACHI SHALL MASTER THE FEVER IF ITS THE LAST THING SHE DOES
>Don't forget to dream about the Television box!
>Late, and nobody got on your case for it like the last times? Awesome!
>You'd find something in the nearest medicine cabinet, but Ran's got it under locks AND wards. She's had it like that since the last time Chen got sick and went all loopy because of the meds she had to take. You doubt you'd find anything that could help though, you hardly even know what half the stuff in there does!
>So instead you just amble over to your room.
>When you get there, you find Hebichi curled up in one of the spare futons. Isn't she just adorable?
>Of course, you're pretty beat yourself, but you have a little time left over before you go to sleep. maybe you could read a book or something just before bed?
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Kips McKipzerson

• I never did learn
« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2011, 01:16:02 AM »
>murder everybody
>Think about what you've gone through. So much has happened in little time. Ponder the future.
>Proceed to pass out from brain overload

lets get this FEVAH going baby

Kasu

• Small medium at large.
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2011, 01:24:20 AM »
> Bolt upright out of sleep.
> "F-FISH!  FISH EVERYWHERE!"

Kyo Tanaka

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2011, 01:36:23 AM »
> Bolt upright out of sleep.
> "F-FISH!  FISH EVERYWHERE!"

>*Accidently* pounce Hebichi while doing so.