Author Topic: Wriggle Quest: The Value of the Small  (Read 91583 times)

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
  • Whoa, this YF-29's awesome!
Re: Wriggle Quest: The Value of the Small
« Reply #390 on: March 08, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
>These guys are kinda funny to watch bicker, huh? It's kinda like watching Rumia tease Rika, isn't it?
>"They're pretty easy to set to bickering, aren't they? I can only imagine that if these two are the gold-standard for gods, that the worlds of the divine must be filled with nonstop arguing and debating."
Essence RO
Eiji Komatsu L1xx/6x CritsinX | Ryoshima Nanbu L7x/4x Crafting Blacksmith

Arbitrary Gaming~!
Youkai Quest: Unknown Adventure

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #391 on: March 08, 2013, 07:33:41 PM »
>These guys are kinda funny to watch bicker, huh? It's kinda like watching Rumia tease Rika, isn't it?
>"They're pretty easy to set to bickering, aren't they? I can only imagine that if these two are the gold-standard for gods, that the worlds of the divine must be filled with nonstop arguing and debating."

> "Pretty much." both goddesses say at once.

> It's not so much teasing, it seems like a legitimate clash of opinions. That said, you know the relationship between the two gods came about from war and necessity, and they even are gods of completely opposite things, the Earth and the Skies. You figure while opposites attract, it also causes friction.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #392 on: March 08, 2013, 07:40:21 PM »
>"Well, like they say, 'Opposites attract'. I bet the gods have bickered and argued about everything there is. Even the inane and trivial stuff fairies would argue about."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #393 on: March 09, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »
>"Well, like they say, 'Opposites attract'. I bet the gods have bickered and argued about everything there is. Even the inane and trivial stuff fairies would argue about."

> "Yep, most gods have pride issues, and as such, they argue. A lot." Kanako says

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #394 on: March 09, 2013, 04:38:47 PM »
>"...Gods and Fairies really aren't that different when you really get down to it then, huh? Both are immortal, both are tied to an aspect of something, and they've both argued about everything under the sun."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #395 on: March 09, 2013, 11:03:09 PM »
>"...Gods and Fairies really aren't that different when you really get down to it then, huh? Both are immortal, both are tied to an aspect of something, and they've both argued about everything under the sun."

> "Except Gods are the ones who made nature, and the world. Fairies are just materialization of the aspects of nature, created by a god." Kanako says. "Gods are on a whole other level."

> "And technically, gods are not immortal like fairies. Gods can be killed." Suwako says. "Look at Yatagarasu and Utusho."

[Note: Still going with the opinion pre SoPM that Yatagarasu was killed, not just a part of Yatagarasu, not changing the canon of this questline.

Also, did I do something bad with Rumia Quest? It's kinda an improvised motive due to the accelerated winding down of the line. Originally Seiga was being a distraction for Makai energy to leak out, and allow her to resurrect something Yoshika brings. Yes, using herself as a distraction to buy time. But that whole plotline was scrapped when I merged 7 and 8.]

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #396 on: March 09, 2013, 11:11:38 PM »
{I'm just at a loss on how to respond to her. Talking to crazy 'A God Am I' sorts wasn't really my specialty. Shinki excluded.}

>"Still essentially the same when you look at things."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #397 on: March 10, 2013, 01:04:32 AM »
{I'm just at a loss on how to respond to her. Talking to crazy 'A God Am I' sorts wasn't really my specialty. Shinki excluded.}

>"Still essentially the same when you look at things."

[Phew, I was worried]

> "The basics are the same, but the end result is completely different. It is like an ant and a firefly are both insects." Suwako says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #398 on: March 10, 2013, 02:40:58 PM »
>Nod. "That's true."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #399 on: March 10, 2013, 06:36:57 PM »
>Nod. "That's true."

> "Thus, while a fairy and god have some similarities, they are so different that it would be foolish to compare them in any serious manner." Kanako says, before adding, "Except maybe to their creator, of course."

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #400 on: March 10, 2013, 06:39:03 PM »
>"...This means that Sanae will end up as the boss of all the fairies."
>Chuckle a bit. "I kinda feel sorry for her, having to deal with a bunch of screwballs. Dai and a few others excluded, since she's pretty sharp and all."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #401 on: March 10, 2013, 10:43:59 PM »
>"...This means that Sanae will end up as the boss of all the fairies."
>Chuckle a bit. "I kinda feel sorry for her, having to deal with a bunch of screwballs. Dai and a few others excluded, since she's pretty sharp and all."

> "Not really. She'll be their god, not their boss. A god can have as much influence as they want. Some don't interfere. Besides, it's not like fairies need much." Kanako says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #402 on: March 10, 2013, 11:27:18 PM »
>"True. Gotta wonder what sort of changes there'll be though. And the bigger question is if Sanae will remain who she is."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #403 on: March 11, 2013, 03:35:25 AM »
>"True. Gotta wonder what sort of changes there'll be though. And the bigger question is if Sanae will remain who she is."

> "Depends if power goes to Sanae's head. But since Sanae is a pure, good girl, and raised to be as such, she should remain roughly the same." Kanako says.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #404 on: March 13, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »
>"I guess in the end, everything's up to her."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #405 on: March 13, 2013, 04:56:53 PM »
>"I guess in the end, everything's up to her."

> "Yes, in the end, it's all down to who Sanae is really inside." Suwako says.

> "Couldn't you mess with the boundry of good and evil to make sure she stays good Mary?" Renko asks.

> "W-W-Why would I manipulate people?!" Maribel says. "Wait, can I even do that?"

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #406 on: March 13, 2013, 05:01:19 PM »
>"If anyone could do that sort of thing, it'd be you. Besides, Rumia'd probably say something like...Uh...Ah, got it. 'As long as it all works out in the end, it's all gravy.'"
>Grin slightly. "That girl and her food metaphors."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #407 on: March 13, 2013, 05:39:46 PM »
>"If anyone could do that sort of thing, it'd be you. Besides, Rumia'd probably say something like...Uh...Ah, got it. 'As long as it all works out in the end, it's all gravy.'"
>Grin slightly. "That girl and her food metaphors."

> "Yeah, but doing that sort of thing is wrong. Morally! Did she not have morals or something?" Maribel says.

> Everyone is silent.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #408 on: March 13, 2013, 06:22:00 PM »
>"Well, I think I can see where she's coming from. If it means she'll still be the good person she is now, then sometimes you gotta be a little 'twisty', as Rumia would put it. Honestly, she's really throwing herself into being 'The Screwy Blonde Youkai'. Yukari used to have that post."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #409 on: March 19, 2013, 02:23:13 AM »
>"Well, I think I can see where she's coming from. If it means she'll still be the good person she is now, then sometimes you gotta be a little 'twisty', as Rumia would put it. Honestly, she's really throwing herself into being 'The Screwy Blonde Youkai'. Yukari used to have that post."

> "Wouldn't Rumia fit into that spot herself?" Maribel says.

> "Too bad Marisa isn't a youkai..." Renko says.

> "Never will be either ~ze!" Marisa comments.

> "Does Flandre count?" Sanae asks.

Hanzo K.

• White Tiger Shikigami
« Reply #410 on: March 20, 2013, 02:49:31 PM »
>"I think that's pretty much what Rumia's aiming for, occupying that post and all. I mean, she does tease Rika a lot, and can sneak into just about any place so long as there's a shadow. I mean, she snuck into Rika's place at least once, and that was just to tease her. Honestly, Rumia's getting screwier and screwier. But hey, at least she's doing what she can to keep the peace."
Essence RO

Arbitrary Gaming~!