Author Topic: Touhou 12.8 The Great Fairy Wars English Patch  (Read 86577 times)

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
Re: Touhou 12.8 The Great Fairy Wars English Patch
« Reply #150 on: September 13, 2010, 12:00:15 AM »
Touhou 12.8 - Patch Wars

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #151 on: September 13, 2010, 05:01:39 AM »
Just to reinforce the general wind-down direction this thread seems to be going, I must ask that we not turn this into a competition with Halbarad and his team. They are well within their rights to release a 12.8 English patch, and you all are more than welcome to release one of your own. If you spot errors in theirs, please point them out in a respectful manner. They are not above releasing updates to fix errors in previous patches.

Also, for future reference, if you guys want to do an English patch, make sure you do not your project until and unless you have a hacker active and readily willing and available to work on it. I've talked to a few people about the goings-on in this thread as well as the general situation, and pretty much all of them produced that as a noticeable obstacle for you guys. You could avoid a lot of future frustration this way.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2010, 05:06:09 AM »
Relevant information?

New patch released on the 15th. Now with arabic numerals and other stuff.

Link.