Author Topic: 東方蒼神縁起 -残暑- The Genius of Sappheiros Translation Thread 2 Weekend Patch  (Read 417791 times)

Any idea of what your graphics card is? Judging from your processor you are using a laptop. If you have something like integrated graphics it's likely the game wont run correctly.

Ah crap, I knew i forgot something in my specs.
Its Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family

I don't know much about computers so I don't know if it's integrated or not.

Barrakketh

• You're suddenly Director of Fixing That Shit!
  • Vice President of It's Your Problem Now.
It's integrated.
Cheating? I cannot even wrap my head around the point of it. Wouldn't you know you had cheated? How on Earth could you maintain crisp certainty of your superiority to all others? And if you're unable to do that, what's the point of anything?

Ah crap, I knew i forgot something in my specs.
Its Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family

I don't know much about computers so I don't know if it's integrated or not.

Integrated graphics are terrible, you can't expect to play anything with them. Your chipset is listed on the game's site as unsupported, sorry.

:(

At least I can somehow play it. Thanks.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
EDIT: Posted in the wrong thread.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:39:59 AM by Suminoe Tranceko »

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Ack, I'm having terrible luck with finding Sakuya's Gold Tray crafting item on Stage 21.

Is there a way that I can ease my time finding it without getting a let down?

I already know Capricorn and Dyrid Queen drops the item but, my luck SUCKS at getting the drops.

Also, I'm still on the original storyline of the expansion not EX mode, just giving a heads up.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Those things have like 1% drop rate or less, as do all the super versions of character-specific crafting items. I'd highly recommend just waiting until you get to the expansion content and can craft them.

Also these sorts of things are far more suited to the Genius of Sappheiros thread in Help Me Eirin, this is more about just the english patch stuff.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Those things have like 1% drop rate or less, as do all the super versions of character-specific crafting items. I'd highly recommend just waiting until you get to the expansion content and can craft them.

Also these sorts of things are far more suited to the Genius of Sappheiros thread in Help Me Eirin, this is more about just the english patch stuff.
Ah, I see thanks for giving me a heads up, about where to take my question at.

Just a small question here though, "Is there a translation for Easy mode yet? just wondering."
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
I don't even know if anyone on this forum has even gotten their hands on GoS Weekend yet. So, there is no english patch for it so far, and how realistic transferring the current one to it would be (As well as any changes that might be needed) is also unknown. But it only came out this week, so.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I'm currently working on the English patch for GoS Weekend. This also involves me checking over all the old files, but the majority of stuff is unchanged (story and the like).

Interesting.

Any idea what the easy mode toggle actually does?

Any idea what the easy mode toggle actually does?

When I had it on I didn't notice any difference, so it must not change that much :P

EDIT: It cuts damage by half. I'm not sure how I didn't notice.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:50:11 PM by Hinacle »

I recently picked it up, but I can't manage to work the save-game converter. Do you know if it's possible to import save data from the English patch of GoS/LSH to GoS weekend?

I recently picked it up, but I can't manage to work the save-game converter. Do you know if it's possible to import save data from the English patch of GoS/LSH to GoS weekend?
Yeah you can. To work the save converter just run it and make sure you haven't moved it out of the save folder.

Ah, thank you very much, I got it working like a charm. The first thing I did was check out synthesis resipes. Kusanagi: 30 Iron -> 5 Iron. Thank goodness, really. Grinding is just no fun. I look forward to the new English patch with interest, as I can't yet read Japanese at all well.

GuyYouMetOnline

• Surprisingy not smart for lynch dodging
I'm currently working on the English patch for GoS Weekend. This also involves me checking over all the old files, but the majority of stuff is unchanged (story and the like).

Progress update?

Ugh, I'm really sorry. I've been really busy lately. Things should hopefully be a bit better by this weekend though. The Monster file is completely different than it used to be, so I've been slowly redoing it. The loser quotes will also need some larger work. On the plus side, I've corrected various things.

I apologize again for the slow work.

SuccinctAndPunchy

• Fear The Melon!
  • I would murder all of you for a cup of tea.
I actually got really excited when I received an e-mail saying you'd posted again in this thread.  :blush:

I'm glad you're even taking the time to do this at all.

Yep, just take your time. As long as you have the motivation, that is good.

XephyrEnigma

• :|
  • XephyrEnigma
Yep, just take your time. As long as you have the motivation, that is good.

Just thought i'd pop in and echo this. I'm looking forward to the release and hope everything works out alright.
Iced-Fairy: "Danmaku is like soccer, except instead of hooligans you get fairies and the riot is before the game." 

My YouTube channel where I often screw about - Latest Upload: IN Border Team Easy Clear

Raitaki

• 雷滝
Okay, I have a problem...When I played the game in 2.06 without any patches or english patches applied, there was no problem with the game, but after patching to 2.09 and applying this english patch, somehow I can no longer change equips (save for unequipping and re-equipping what I already had equipped). Any ideas what's wrong?

EDIT: Nvm. I figured out the reason. Sorry ;o
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 09:03:24 PM by Raitaki »
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Lukesky180

• Knight of the Hungry Ghost
  • Yuyuko-sama!
    • HSE-Endeavor's Robotics Team
Any info on Weekend patch release?
>This is the little mistress.
>Oh, hello little one!
Is this my dream, the destiny to behold?
~Sister of Scarlet~

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
If you mean the english patch, scroll up a few posts. (aka, progress is going, but the guy is busy) If you mean like, official patches... 3.00 is still the latest version.

Let's just pretend this post didn't happen.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:16:53 AM by TheNewGuy »

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
ilu <3

Gonna be looking into getting some of my friends to play it now.

HGH

Congratulations! I'm really glad this is finally done. It sure took a long time, but I guess you can finally declare Genius of Sappheiros done with and never have to go back to it.

Anyway, massive thanks, I'll be able to enjoy the game again now with this.

SuccinctAndPunchy

• Fear The Melon!
  • I would murder all of you for a cup of tea.
Fantastic work man. Cheers for taking the time out to do this for us, been looking forward to this game for quite a while.

I mean, first you finish up on the Weekend patch and now I see you just want to get straight onto translating Devil of Decline! I find your drive really admirable honestly.

Right, this time everything will be fine. Here is the Weekend english patch currently in Despositfiles form, because mediafire is mad at me. If you downloaded the patch before this one, get this one. Sorry!

http://depositfiles.com/files/fkswuy59z

I'll put a mediafire link up once I can.