Author Topic: 東方蒼神縁起 -残暑- The Genius of Sappheiros Translation Thread 2 Weekend Patch  (Read 417958 times)

th_gen

• Youmie~
    Patch's patch. Fixes a crash at Kourindou,Alice battle, various little things,  adds all expansion story. You still need to use the Img.pak from the megaupload link.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8vvuk3d4l61y0v/Game.pak[/list]
    I have been lurking this thread(and forum) for a while now  :o .It seems that the mediafire link isn't working for me~

Silly typo. After beating remi/Nitori, when patchy/sakuya enter, Sakuya says "My dapologies, mlady"
    Fixed thanks
    I was thinking about something like: inhibits
    But it sounded unnaturall, sure Location is better.

Just noticed taht PATK and PDEF have an overlap with the K when a number is above 100.
    MATK and MDEF would probably have the same issue.
    I have been lurking this thread(and forum) for a while now  :o .It seems that the mediafire link isn't working for me~
    That's because I'm uploading the latest versions right now. I'll edit this post to have the links once the upload is done.
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 01:02:38 AM by TheNewGuy »

Just noticed taht PATK and PDEF have an overlap with the K when a number is above 100.
    MATK and MDEF would probably have the same issue.
    Don't worry...even the Japanese one got overlapped :P
    (spoiler...maybe http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15039955/2011-08-09_094601.png )

My internet rebelled against me, so it took a bit.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkw9qyq16nx1wiv/Game.pak
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/yoezrk9540zz857/Img.pak

New game and Img pak. As always run in 95 compatibly mode and make sure you have backups of your originals.
    The focus of this update are all the new images thanks to Matherikus!

what the fu...
    Its not like I moved this image up and down....
    don't know what's deal with it
    Keee

It overlaps quite good so man i don't know whats the point
    And:

made text little smaller(was not looking good when it was so big)
    « Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 03:11:30 PM by Matherikus »

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
      • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
    Using the latest patch, my bestiary crashes my game going to the third-to-last page.  A reinstall has not fixed this.  Attaching save file.  ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Using the latest patch, my bestiary crashes my game going to the third-to-last page.  A reinstall has not fixed this.  Attaching save file.  ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Why does this keep happening to you! Your save file doesn't crash for me. Have you seen if it crashes without the English patch?

theshirn

As before, using the unpatched files does nothing.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

As before, using the unpatched files does nothing.

If the game crashes while upatched, it's out of my scope. I'm using the same patch and my bestiary works fine. We haven't modified the monster names so there is no reason why the game should crash on a bestiary page, rather than a specific monster entry. Your save isn't bad since it runs fine for me. If reinstalling didn't work, I'm not sure what would.

Sorry.

theshirn

Yeah.  Vexing much. :ohdear:

th_gen

• Youmie~
    My internet rebelled against me, so it took a bit.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/bkw9qyq16nx1wiv/Game.pak
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/yoezrk9540zz857/Img.pak

New game and Img pak. As always run in 95 compatibly mode and make sure you have backups of your originals.
    The focus of this update are all the new images thanks to Matherikus!
    also if you have rocketdock and/or ubericon be sure to close them D: they seem to crash my game constantly~

theshirn

Are you guys planning on patching the names in the bestiary?  Perhaps that will fix it.  Otherwise I just get to ignore my bestiary for most of the game., avoid whatever monster is glitching it, and hope that I don't run into the problem again. :(

what the fu...
    Its not like I moved this image up and down....
    don't know what's deal with it
    Keee
    It seems that image you're working on is an old version or something.  :ohdear:
    There's a Foreground Presence option, also the box for description is smaller.

probably it's without expansion?
    well what ever if someone can send me new one

probably it's without expansion?
    well what ever if someone can send me new one
    http://www.mediafire.com/i/?acm8l214qu88ozh

Updated image.
    Also I need translations for the things in this file.  Kyre can probably handle this.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?d0ycit0tkw38kiq
    This is a lot of the system stuff we haven't been able to get to until now.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
    Is there a particular font I should get or is this normal?
    http://i55.tinypic.com/2ughqq8.png

I?m talking about the part that says Strike Large spread
    All the ability descriptions have the text looking fairly messed up.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
    Not a glitch/bug/spacing problem but a suggestion. For shields at least, it might be best to abbreviate the elements, because shields that defend against magic elements look awful with so many elements listed.

theshirn

Not a glitch/bug/spacing problem but a suggestion. For shields at least, it might be best to abbreviate the elements, because shields that defend against magic elements look awful with so many elements listed.
    I had assumed we were going to use the icons for shield descriptions as well.  Am I right, patching crew?

I had mentioned this before. It might be prudent to just list things as [(symbol)Magic] or [Physical] for those shields that protect against just about everything.
    I had assumed we were going to use the icons for shield descriptions as well.  Am I right, patching crew?
    We can't insert images into places like that, so no.

theshirn

We can't insert images into places like that, so no.
    Mrrfff.  Is there a way to include the symbols in whatever font face you're using? :(

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
    • you'll thank me for the cropping later
    Wouldn't it be acceptable to abbreviate them like Fr Wa Ea Wi, etc., like Regal said?

I don't think it's the most practical thing to go in and edit whatever font file they're using.

theshirn

Perhaps F, W, etc.?

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
    The weapon property 物理ディフレクト means "physical deflection", not destruction.

Also, during the pre-battle dialog with Satori, I noticed that some dialogs were mistimed - when Satori reads the last three minds, the three whose minds are being read should have said their lines before everyone start surrounding Satori, but right now everyone just starts surrounding Satori right after she reads the three minds, and then the lines proceed per normal.

Also, the final ability in Marisa's Astronomy tree should grant +1 resistant to Mystic as well (in addition to Fire/Water/Earth/Elec). This mistake was on the wiki as well (I just corrected it). Similarly, the 2pt and 13pt abilities on Patchouli's first tree are supposed to be "normal danmaku damage +x%", not non-elemental damage.
    « Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:48:47 AM by RegalStar »

The weapon property 物理ディフレクト means "physical deflection", not destruction.

Also, during the pre-battle dialog with Satori, I noticed that some dialogs were mistimed - when Satori reads the last three minds, the three whose minds are being read should have said their lines before everyone start surrounding Satori, but right now everyone just starts surrounding Satori right after she reads the three minds, and then the lines proceed per normal.

Also, the final ability in Marisa's Astronomy tree should grant +1 resistant to Mystic as well (in addition to Fire/Water/Earth/Elec). This mistake was on the wiki as well (I just corrected it). Similarly, the 2pt and 13pt abilities on Patchouli's first tree are supposed to be "normal danmaku damage +x%", not non-elemental damage.

Thank you very much, that's some important stuff.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
    The "AT" thing that's on the menu screen (and other character-related menu pages) means "experience til next level", which "AT" has no connection to. (I'm guessing it was phonetically translated from "ato")

The "AT" thing that's on the menu screen (and other character-related menu pages) means "experience til next level", which "AT" has no connection to. (I'm guessing it was phonetically translated from "ato")

I assumed that, but that doesn't fit. I just connected it with, "They are AT 1300 experience until the next level".
    Maybe it should be 'next' but it'd have to be small.

RegalStar

• Envoy of Balance
    Maybe "TNL" for "Til Next Level"?