Author Topic: 東方蒼神縁起 -残暑- The Genius of Sappheiros Translation Thread 2 Weekend Patch  (Read 417890 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Well, just double-clicking it does nothing for me. :(

I'm dying to get back into this game now that skills are translated, but I'm having the same problem. 95 mode xp mode, admin mode, normal.. nothing, doesn't even look like it's loading anything at all.
As for applocale, I'm still trying to figure out how to do that shit with windows 7, not used to it quite yet. the virtual XP mode also seems to be harder to do than it should be. I hate learning new systems, blah.

I'm dying to get back into this game now that skills are translated, but I'm having the same problem. 95 mode xp mode, admin mode, normal.. nothing, doesn't even look like it's loading anything at all.
As for applocale, I'm still trying to figure out how to do that shit with windows 7, not used to it quite yet. the virtual XP mode also seems to be harder to do than it should be. I hate learning new systems, blah.

Bizarre. I assume this happens with or without the English patch?  I can only really recommend reinstalling as the game worked at one point for you.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Bizarre. I assume this happens with or without the English patch?  I can only really recommend reinstalling as the game worked at one point for you.

yup and yup, which is what I'm doing atm >=).
These patches are for 2.06 correct?

yup and yup, which is what I'm doing atm >=).
These patches are for 2.06 correct?

Yes.

Windows 7 has no AppLocale iirc;, you'll have to change your entire system's locale to run most Japanese games. Control Panel -> Region and Language -> Adminstrative -> Change system locale.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8vvuk3d4l61y0v/Game.pak

You'll still need the Img.pak from the megaupload link since that hasn't updated yet.
Fixes a crash that happened during the Alice boss fight and before the stage 9 boss. Also adds in the rest of the expansion story.
All of the game's story is translated, thanks Deranged!

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Yay, thanks for the update. Got the game working now too...Now I'm just sitting around waiting for byakuren to get off her ass and join my party. stupid join mechanic >=P

Are those ,"", bad? :ohdear:

Are those ,"", bad? :ohdear:

Yes, these will all be fixed in the next patch. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Reisen how.

All-target nukes that berzerk or sleep most if not all of my party.  How.

EDIT: Not a patch issue.  Just a "ffffff" one.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Reisen how.

All-target nukes that berzerk or sleep most if not all of my party.  How.

EDIT: Not a patch issue.  Just a "ffffff" one.

I'm still just wandering stuck on the left side of Eientei, after I gave up on getting leaf shield and petro breath for Satori.

theshirn

Did you find the first teleporter there yet?

Tried again.  Patchy took out Tewi by herself with one last Agni Shine, everyone else died.  Got Reisen to about half health, and then she went "lol, no" and used one of her moves that hits the whole party with berzerk.

The hell.

Also, Tewi's first line has a bit of kanji in it at the end for me, and her second crashed my game.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

Did you find the first teleporter there yet?

Tried again.  Patchy took out Tewi by herself with one last Agni Shine, everyone else died.  Got Reisen to about half health, and then she went "lol, no" and used one of her moves that hits the whole party with berzerk.

The hell.

Also, Tewi's first line has a bit of kanji in it at the end for me, and her second crashed my game.

I just beat both Tewi and Reisen. My game didn't crash at Tewi so hopefully I've fixed that.
Sakuya's third sword, Byakuren's perfect resist and time stop with aya's three bomb commander support destroyed Reisen.

theshirn

I just beat both Tewi and Reisen. My game didn't crash at Tewi so hopefully I've fixed that.
Sakuya's third sword, Byakuren's perfect resist and time stop with aya's three bomb commander support destroyed Reisen.
Don't have Sakuya's third sword, nor do I have Silver Trays or Sunflower Seeds.  Bah.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
K I started a new game with the new patch updates, and I've just beaten stage 1. No crashes so far, everything works great. Certain non-manditory dialogues are untranslated, but that's probably known (when you go down to the door in akyu's, and when you chat with people in Byakuren's temple thingie).

Not one crash or silly glitch otherwise.. EEEEEEEK.

Palewolf

• バカ狼ですよ
Awesome i have been looking forwad to this. :D
Great work!

With some help from Mauve I was able to blank the battle start image: win_fwd.png. The way it had been set up would of allowed only 4 characters to be displayed. I figured it would be better to just blank the Japanese and edit the translation onto the image.
The options are:
Begin Fight
Clear Screen
Support
View Enemies
Escape
Quick Battle

You mean just to do this?

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later
Oh, darn. I'm sorry, but I was working on my project for a while.
Helping y'all out with this kinda restored a bit of the drive.

Was there anything you needed me to do previously?

Oh, darn. I'm sorry, but I was working on my project for a while.
Helping y'all out with this kinda restored a bit of the drive.

Was there anything you needed me to do previously?

The water element symbol could be a bit sharper, otherwise I think they were fine.

The witch of Imageediting at your service.
Here i shall grand you this miracle
BEHOLD
http://www.mediafire.com/?xyf57o5oqh5ebu2
*chuckle*chuckle*chuckle*

Well still some images are undone(not many, only ones i couldn't fit + one's with Symbols(i am still w8ting for they approval))
Some images i am sure are unreadable, if someone could make me later list of stuff to correct it would be nice.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 09:56:13 PM by Matherikus »

The witch of Imageediting at your service.
Here i shall grand you this miracle
BEHOLD
http://www.mediafire.com/?xyf57o5oqh5ebu2
*chuckle*chuckle*chuckle*

Well still some images are undone(not many, only ones i couldn't fit + one's with Symbols(i am still w8ting for they approval))
Some images i am sure are unreadable, if someone could make me later list of stuff to correct it would be nice.

font_03.png. Protect is too big. The CT is cut off, scale it down.

Place Appeared is too long and merges with the location itself.

That's about all I've notice from quickly running around. Most things seem fine. Well done, thank you.

Try this one:

Probablly still to big

チソウ タイゼン

• tarzan cheetos
  • you'll thank me for the cropping later

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that say "Mr. Gensokyo" or something?
What would that be for?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that say "Mr. Gensokyo" or something?
What would that be for?
What?

Try this one:

Probablly still to big

These work fine.
Just need Protect to be smaller in font_03.png now.

Palewolf

• バカ狼ですよ
What?
I think he meant in the picture with the butterfly it says: 27 ゲンソウキョウサン(Gensoukyousan)

theshirn

Why not use "Location" instead of "Place of Appearance?"  The latter's a bit awkward, as well as long.

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Silly typo. After beating remi/Nitori, when patchy/sakuya enter, Sakuya says "My dapologies, mlady"

I was thinking about something like: inhibits
But it sounded unnaturall, sure Location is better.